Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Cancer

Wednesday, Apr 23.

You have been feeling especially tense lately, Cancer, and not quite as cooperative as usual - but there, that is perfectly understandable. Four planets, including fiery Mars and startling Uranus, will get into a very tricky cross pattern today - which basically means that they will all be operating at cross purposes. In your case, it will be the four primary areas of life that will likely be affected - that is, you, your home and family, your partner, and your career. This is a balancing act that no one can manage, so do not beat yourself up if you cannot.
Register here

mysticmaddia

Member said about
Mystic Maddia

Very lovely and warm. Easy to talk to.Laurie, Atlanta

Amazing lovely person, great reading! Answer all my questions very quick and accurate! Highly recommend!! Thank u so much for your time and help!! :) God bless!!prettyeyez64, ca

Thanks for that accurate reading Maddia, I should really clean my room lol. Thank you also for letting my relationship with God is getting better. Mark, Kitchener, Ontario

She is very insightful and did a wonderful reading. Quick and to the point. :)Mary, Chicago