Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Cancer

Sunday, Apr 19.

The New Moon yesterday occurred in your solar tenth house of career and professional matters and dealings with authority figures, Cancer. Now, this is your ruling planet, so her moods are your moods. That said, since she planted seed of new beginnings in this house, you might have mentioned to someone that you would love to change jobs. The good news is that someone told someone, who told someone else, and in a couple of days, you might just have a job offer. Your mission is to be sure that what you are doing is in alignment with your beliefs, ideals and goals for the future. Otherwise, go for Plan B. If you have one!
Register here

loveissues

Member said about
loveissues

He is always right! Never failed a prediction with me so far. I keep on coming as no other psychic can be so precisePorc, Switzerland

great honest straight forward readingmassy320, phlliy.pa

wow-Love Issues reached out to me to tell me that he had some more information on my situation, and boy did he ever. He had plenty detail and insight. He is a very good empath. Thanks again for all of your help!Ash, On

Great update. Thank uChrissy, .