Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Sagittarius

Saturday, Feb 13.

In the morning you could get rather emotional and sensitive about your work. You may realize those little things that are out of order will become more apparent to you. Cleaning your office space, de-cluttering and re-organizing is in order. Instead of stressing over the little things, focus more on working to improve and perfect your work systems so they will help you move around effectively. After noon, you may get into confrontations with team mates or a business partner, as your emotions could get the best of you now. You may need to consult with an expert to get a different perspective on something and you will be open to compromising while working in a team.
Register here

House

Member said about
House

I love this lady...her advise never fails. One of my trusted go to persons on oranum. lisa, Canada

very good thank ujana, Ottawa

Her insight was amazing. Not only did she calm my nerves by explaining whats to come but she brought me the most amazing messages from my loved ones who passed. She's the real deal.. Ellie, Santa Rosa

Great readJoseph, Houston