Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Sagittarius

Thursday, Apr 24.

Dear Sagittarius today will not be a good day for you when it comes to being your usual driven and motivated self. You may not even want to get out of your bed. If you can avoid going to work all together do so as tomorrow you will be more productive. If you really must make an appearance at work, go and try to push some appointments until next week. Take it easy on yourself and take more breaks if you have to. If it's too much for you to handle and you must get everything done try to delegate to some coworkers you trust to help you get the job done. Call in some favors if necessary and promise future help in exchange as well.
Register here

RockPsychic

Member said about
RockPsychic DR LOGIC

She was GREAT! High energy, straight forward, and very helpful!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! Scadoodle, Rville

She picked up on me right awayannieleigh, Byron

she provided some great insight. it also answered a question I have always wanted.. now i know it, now i can move forward.. i felt i was in a limbo state.. hopefully no longer...ShadowDomino, Fort Wayne

Had a great reading with chickie just wih we had more time to continue. overall great reading!!!Muse, AA