Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Sagittarius

Sunday, Dec 21.

Dear Sagittarius, today is the New Moon in Capricorn, your second house of self worth, suggesting a time of new beginnings when it comes to standing up for yourself and getting what you know you deserve on the career front. You will be filled with new and vibrant energy, setting your confidence levels very high. You will be more driven and motivated to work on getting what you deserve now. This is a great time for you to give birth to a new and more confident you.
Register here

GetIntuit

Member said about
GetIntuit

BEYOND AMAZING! THE ACCURACY IS OUT OF THIS WORLD. I WILL BE COMING BACK FOR MANY MORE READINGS. ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER. CONNECTS QUICKLY AND PURPOSEFULLY.The8th_Wonder, Duluth

She was FANTASTIC! Amazing energy. SO sweet and easy to talk to. Open and honest. Accurate. Loved our conversations. Felt like I was talking to my best friend. Highly recommended. We really connected.The8th_Wonder, Duluth

greatc, g

Getintuit connected fast. She gave some information on how to proceed and I will update once I do this. She s very decent and kind. Wants to help. Blessings.L, oranum