Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Ox

Saturday, Oct 25.

Ox – 牛 (丑) (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Earth) - Your obstinate streak proves a challenge today, Ox. It is your day. You believe this means things should go your way without incident. When your objectives clash with those of family, you want to dig in your heels. It should be that they bend to your will; you should not have to accept their choice. Remember, life is about compromise. Because, you see the world as black and white does not mean there are not thousands of shades of gray in between. Find a way to reach a bargain. If you can both move toward the other slightly, it will foster accord. Everyone can be happy with the outcome.
Register here

PsychicXanda

Member said about
PsychicXanda

Amazing Loveb1980, Denver

She is very accurate and straight to the point. I just wish I could afford more of her time!eli, east lansing

Thank you for fantastic reading. Will come back soon!P, A

Ok. Xanda has become one of my favorite readers on Oranum. There are a couple that I hold dear on here. She is the real deal and picks up on things very accurately. She picked up on a situation that I'm involved it and I haven't told anyone about. I was in shock. She's very detailed and easy going. great to talk to. I highly recommend her.jand777, FL, USA