Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Ox

Friday, Nov 28.

Ox – 牛 (丑) (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Earth) - Use discretion today, Ox. You need to be wary of unseen dangers in your life. Pay attention to the small details. It is in those small details you are likely to unearth the source of your hazard. Be up front with your intentions to avoid a mistaken assumption. You do not need to be paranoid. No one is out to cause you deliberate harm. The more determined you are the more likely you are to succeed. When you go the extra step to review your actions, you are simply assuring greater success. Make plans to see an old friend as soon as possible. They need your advice on an important matter.
Register here

AnimaSolis

Member said about
AnimaSolis

When you don’t know what you need or who to turn to, AnimaSolis will help you if you ask. “allow the surface noise to fade and he will guide you” Willow, .

Reading was great and very informational on what i need to expect for the coming 3 months. I really appreciated the advice and am looking forward to a followup reading.j, wtby

thankssin , city

he is the best...though i came here in oranum nmany times i never found someone like him till now...accurate and very helpful...5 starts to u...rani, india