Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Ox

Friday, Nov 21.

Ox – 牛 (丑) (Yin, 2nd Trine, Fixed Element Earth) - Focus your mind on peaceful things today, Ox. You need to train your brain. As children, you have the ability to focus completely on a single endeavor. As you mature, you are taught to multitask. You lose the ability to keep your mind calm. The muscle atrophies. Make it a priority to being singularly focused on tasks today. You can choose simple endeavors as you gain confidence. Avoid stress from the drama of others. You do not need to be pulled into their vortex. Find an excuse to do something special with your partner. You need the opportunity to reconnect on an intimate level.
Register here

LoveNHope

Member said about
LoveNHope

I love him . he is great and always accurate . he is o sweet and kind and for realdani, pa

he is such a gemng, dubai

Picked up on a lot of details, and confirmed my concern in question; Very accurate in understanding the person and situation, although it wasn't any good news for me - I needed to know for sure. Thank you, Love and Light!Aeureus, Stockholm

wow u are amazing! so spot on!!!!add, asdf