Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Ox

Sunday, Apr 19.

Ox, you are one of the strongest and most respected out of all Chinese horoscope signs. Yet, you are standing in the second position within the Chinese horoscope lineup. Do not let that make you feel as if you are a second-placed citizen. Instead, be proud that you come in second. Why? Ancient Chinese wisdom teaches the importance of etiquette and proper behavior. One ancient Chinese proverb says that to say, "after you," is showing extremely good manners. As you stand proudly in the second position, say to the Rat, "after you," and take the high road. Who can you bless by saying, "after you," to, as you go through your day today?
Register here

KatzEye

Member said about
KatzEye

A kind and compassionate lady who was understanding and gave me some hope at a truly desperate time. I will be back. Thank you againmrscaram, Australia

she is so clear and detail every time she surprise me how correct she is she see 's things very Cleary and tell me as she see and even shows me her cards. she is amazing. thanks for your advise and guide I will do as you say. what she say it will happen. thankshope, usa

Wonderful, caring, intune.Domina , Alexandria

I had another reading with her she was very clear and positive. She make thing very clear for me she was very postive. She was very detial and amazing. I suggest her to every one! God bless you!HOPE, .