Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Monkey

Saturday, Jul 26.

Monkey – 猴 (申) (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Metal) - Blessed with such intellect it is unusual to consider goals. You have control over outcomes by sheer force of thought. A photographic memory enables recalling goals established long before. Your challenge today will be to ascertain which goals you abandoned. They may have been reasonable goals but paths to success simply bored you and the goal became superfluous. Keeping your eye on the objective requires you to find ingenious methods of entertainment from the effort. Dissect big goals into smaller components. The effort then becomes less conventional.
Register here

Mataya

Member said about
Mataya

I enjoyed my time with you and I think you are a good psychic. And I will continue to talk to you Mataya I give you 5 stars you are very good thank you for talking to me.Patricia, Maywood

Very honest, open and helpful reading. Thank you Mataya. xxxxHelpme67, Dublin

Mataya was great ,straight to the point , fast to connect.Highly recommend her!! -TToron2, LA

-How do i start?? She gave me the answers i needed. But besides all that good stuff she helped me realize some stuff i was doing that was affecting me. She told me the truth, she was honest she didn't sugar coat nothing and yes i kind of teared up, not because she was mean cause she wasn't but because for once i was being told the truth to and i needed to hear it and i really appreciate her honesty. She is funny and she gives good advise. I thank god for her.Aileen, Wahiawa, Hawaii