Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Monkey

Saturday, Aug 30.

Monkey – 猴 (申) (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Metal) - Is this the day to have another relationship crumble? You can be far too critical of those in your life. Recognizing flaws in people may seem to help in their improvement, but you can go too far. It is one of your most interesting paradoxes. You use any form of political chicanery to avoid personal harm, but do not pull any punches when it comes to others. Where is the logic in that dichotomy? Make the choice today. Growing together requires you both grow. Continuing to expect them to make all the moves will mean yet another failed attempt. You do not want to be alone. Fix it!
Register here

SpiritualSag

Member said about
SpiritualSag Psychic

He is insanely accurate...picks up everything....Doesn't use tools...needs no info..He is 1000% accurate...Love ya sag...u are one of the BEST true Psychic here and ever thank you soooo much my dear friendthinkblue, laurell

Thank you again for another reading! Shelly, Ohio

Extremely insightful, knowledgeable and provided me with invaluable advice regarding my situation. I come to him regularly. I appreciate the level of honesty he provides, even when the information is difficult to hear. He really cares. Thank youthinkblue, laurell

Awesome! Great Reading...nailed it!Oceania30, Richmond VA