Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Monkey

Thursday, Sep 18.

Monkey – 猴 (申) (Yang, 1st Trine, Fixed Element Metal) - Swinging from the trees is the way to go today. Keeping active and enjoying the evening provides the entertainment you are currently craving. Do not be afraid to go a bit extreme. There is a time and place for everything. A little excess will provide just the stimulation you need. Letting yourself get a bit crazy can definitely shake you out of your rut. Any time spent out of your comfort zone promises a good learning adventure regardless of the outcome. Make sure to have some plans in place. You might want to act foolish, but it is not time to be reckless. Get home safely.
Register here

sofiaaa

Member said about
sofiaaa

It was okay, she tuned in, but said things i already knew rather than new clarity...Kent, ...

thanks very helpful and many blessingsPatricia, chicago

I loved my reading with sofiaaaa.....she is amazing.....she is really direct and gives u all the info to make the right decisions for yourself....I loved reading with her and will come back check in with herangelmist, sfo

Great energy, good reading, recommend!!atlantis111, Ohio