Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Xochitl - Flower

For year 2016

Number 9 is the one before a Decade, meaning that you will have to think just in the future and to live the present, do not try to bring back the past into your life. The month of love, February, is going to make you be very seductive so, if you want to, you will be able to conquest; love, work-school or career, besides others. During the days of the Full Moon try, to rest the more you can and do not worry about a single thing. Around Spring you are going to have a big wave of energy so, you will be doing a lot of things at the same time. Just remember to finish one before you begin a new one. When it comes to money is going to be very important to have the talent to get good contacts because, they will help you with your finances and career areas. 2016 is going to be a Leap Year this, because month 2nd, February gained 1 day in 4 years and of course this year is going to bring Full Moons, Waxing Moons, Waning Moons, New Moons, Auroras-Twilights, the Moon both in its Apogee and its Perigee. There are going to be Comets on each single month so, you will be able to make a wish, the same as with the several Meteors Showers that are going to be happening. Both the Sun and the Moon are going to be visiting each single month the 12 houses of the Zodiac, let´s not forget that also the Planets love to visit the Constellations and the Zodiac signs. There are going to be Eclipses; 1 total Sun Eclipse, an Annular Sun Eclipse and 2 Penumbral Moon Eclipses. Because this is going to be a Leap Year, each one of the Seasons are going to bring you very good and magical things so, do not forget to honor and worship both the Solstices and the Equinoxes. It is going to be a must to make rituals or at least a meditation on every phase of the Moon mostly, the New and the Full ones because, this Leap year Moons are going to be totally different. Around Autumn you are going to have to forget a little bit about material things and to start taking more care of your mental health. All the Gods and Goddess are going to show you your real path and also will give you the necessary strength to keep walking through your journey.

Register here

araishaa

Member said about
araishaa

woooow i just had to come to araishaa's page , to tell this to her and others, because after weeks (waiting) again an other prediction she made happened ... smtmg i considered as IMPOSSIBLE.. an old relative she said will come back to you , make contact again with you after years and it has to do with your music writing and .. like a band / a working together thing on things ... OMGGGGGG , scary , this woman /this relative contacted me TODAY with this exact offer about music araishaa told me ... ok, one prediction maybe can come true, but I'm honest to you guys and tell only but nothing than the truth ... ALL of her predictions for me HAPPENED , not one single one she's made didn't come true ... that's a GIFT , this is not coincidence anymore .. truly amazing !!doctorpeter1, 1

Bless you! ,

Araisha did give me couple of time frames on few things and her cards keeps giving the same reading on meeting few people . like line number 4 on new person (dark) and line number 6 for promotion. line number 5 for the old one.. Will get back with updates araisha.ariasha- aries, new york

she is niceL, L