Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Seherezada82

Member said about
SEHEREZADA Monika

Love her, always come back, super accurate, connects really well. Great advice.MI, Miami

Words fail me as to what to say about Monika, i have been coming to have readings with her over the last few years, she has always been direct and forthcoming with her readings, to date, her predictions have been eerily correct. I have grown as a person and she has been like a lighthouse when the weather has been stormy and grey, its the only way I can describe how much of an impact her readings have had on my life. There have been many times I didn't want to believe what she told me because it wasn't all roses and flower petals. She reads her cards and tells me what she interprets in an unbiased manner. There is no judgement on her part, I have never once felt foolish for any question I have posed to her, All i can is thank you Monika for allowing me to share my hopes, joys, fears and sorrows for the last few years, God bless you! leti, Los angeles

Lovely person. So sweet and very fast answers. ACB, KSQ

Could pick up on my recent situation. SUNFLOWER333, ATLANTA