Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Cuauhtli - Eagle

For year 2016

Numbers, numbers and more numbers but, the number of this New Year is going to be number 9, meaning that you are going to make this number your favorite one to be able to smile the entire year with both your heart and lips. Your colors are going to be very bright red, deep blue and dark yellow, if you are surrounded by them, you are going to be an instant winner. Sometimes being by yourself is not a bad idea, because it helps you to be a better person as much as to help you with your own personal issues. When it comes to loans, to credit, this sure is going to be a good year, just do not take a lot of advantage of it. This year is going to demand you honesty and good manners, this is going to be very necessary to have a year free of bad and ugly things. 2016 is going to be a Leap Year this, because month 2nd, February gained 1 day in 4 years and of course this year is going to bring Full Moons, Waxing Moons, Waning Moons, New Moons, Auroras-Twilights, the Moon both in its Apogee and its Perigee. There are going to be Comets on each single month so, you will be able to make a wish, the same as with the several Meteors Showers that are going to be happening. Both the Sun and the Moon are going to be visiting each single month the 12 houses of the Zodiac, let´s not forget that also the Planets love to visit the Constellations and the Zodiac signs. There are going to be Eclipses; 1 total Sun Eclipse, an Annular Sun Eclipse and 2 Penumbral Moon Eclipses. Because this is going to be a Leap year, each one of the Seasons are going to bring you very good and magical things so, do not forget to honor and worship both the Solstices and the Equinoxes. It is going to be a must to make rituals or at least a meditation on every phase of the Moon mostly, the New and the Full ones because, this Leap year Moons are going to be totally different. It is going to be very smart to get to know and to work a little bit with herbs either fresh or dry. Your best months in your money area are going to be; February, March and July and the ones that are going to give you a lot of love will be; May and August.

Register here

INRHYS

Member said about
INRHYS

thank you.Lenard, Fitzgerald

Different kind of reading but on track for the most part...me, usa

Interesting reading. Picked up issue at hand with cards. mi, us

i had an amazing reading with this reader. The cards were so connected to me. I really saw my life in a spread. I loved it so much and he was so gentle, helpful, insightful. thank you again.moonlyte21, Boston