Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Coatl - Serpent

For year 2016

Numerology sure has a lot of wisdom and according to it, this year is going to be ruled by number 9, so be sure to use this number as much as you can and to worship very dry and pale shades of gray that belong to number 9. During this 2016, no matter what, do not step back at all, this way you will be able to smile with both your heart and lips, when it comes to health, your best months are going to be February, April and July, speaking of money, your best ones will be; July, September and December and talking about love and passion; February, May, June and July. This year is going to be an easy one in all your life areas but, is going to ask you for perfection and order so, be sure to organize your life in a big way. You are going to get good earnings but, also you will be spending a lot so, it will be a little bit wise to balance both. If you want to make business or have your own enterprise, your best months are going to be; November and December. Mercury is going to be your partner on crime so, try to check your calendar to be able to know when you will be ruled by this Planet. 2016 is going to be a Leap year this, because month 2nd, February gained 1 day in 4 years and of course this year is going to bring Full Moons, Waxing Moons, Waning Moons, New Moons, Auroras-Twilights, the Moon both in its Apogee and its Perigee. There are going to be Comets on each single month so, you will be able to make a wish, the same as with the several Meteors Showers that are going to be happening. Both the Sun and the Moon are going to be visiting each single month the 12 houses of the Zodiac, let´s not forget that also the Planets love to visit the Constellations and the Zodiac signs. There are going to be Eclipses; 1 total Sun Eclipse, an Annular Sun Eclipse and 2 Penumbral Moon Eclipses. Because this is going to be a Leap Year, each one of the Seasons are going to bring you very good and magical things so, do not forget to honor and worship both the Solstices and the Equinoxes. It is going to be a must to make rituals or at least a meditation on every phase of the Moon mostly, the New and the Full ones because, this Leap year Moons are going to be totally different.

Register here

Madhu

Member said about
Madhu

5 STARS!!! more if you had them! I love that you already start talking after all I have to say is hello or hi to you! And you are spot on today! Shoot, not just today, but everyday! kim, peru

Madhu is a lovely reader--very compassionate with many insights and good advice. I will return to her again Pearl, New York

oh Madhu has been bang on accurate the few times I consult her. I'm afraid because she does speak the truth and sometimes it's hard to face the truth, but today I am glad because she will have freed up a lot of drama and robbed energy from me from helping me realise someone is manipulating me.dead spring, New York

Beautiful reading !harmony, LA