Helped on 1,064,780 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Hey members!
I am a proven psychic! You can read my reviews! I am here since 2012! Done my work!

Heera

MerkabahMan633
San Diego, CA | 2014-07-30 02:18:09
MerkabahMan633

This lady truly cares and is very clear and straight to the point. Excellent analysis and advice, mixed in with great insight. I am a return customer and will definitely come back again.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

cherryblossom10
usa |
cherryblossom10

I love Heera! Her voice is so calming and she connects to my situation very fast! Thanks!!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

22MAY1
Hyattsville, Md
22MAY1

Great reading from Heera as always. She goes straight to my problems and offers very sound advice. She is confident in her advice and gives me confidence and hope that it will work. She is kind and caring in her approach and very sympathetic to my plight.. She is my psychic for life and that is for sure. She is the real item. Love ya, Heera!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Tmaria14
Richmond | 2014-07-31 03:22:28
Tmaria14

Heera, thank u so much for give me clarity and make me feel comfortable about the way I feel. You just confirmed my thoughts with such simplicity and knowledge of my situation without I even mentioned anything. I am glad I got back to you as our first reading was very powerful. Thank u again. One of the best here in Oranum! Tmaria

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

3.99 $ 3.99 $ 3.99 $ 3.99 $ 3.99 $ 3.99
$ 3.99 $ 3.99 $ 3.99 $ 3.99 $ 3.99 $ 3.99
SPECIAL !!!! SPECIAL !!!!! SPECIAL SPECIAL!!!! SPECIAL !!!! SPECIAL !!!!! SPECIAL SPECIAL!!!! SPECIAL !!!! SPECIAL !!!!! SPECIAL SPECIAL!!!! SPECIAL !!!! SPECIAL !!!!! SPECIAL SPECIAL!!!! SPECIAL !!!! SPECIAL !!!!$3.99 $ 3.99 $ 3.99 $ 3.99 $ 3.99 $ 3.99

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Description:

LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS AND KEEP MOVING ON FORWARDS TO THE TOP OF THE HILL. DONT LOOK BACK , JUET LOOK UP AND GRAB YOUR TROPHY. DO IT FOR YOUR SELF TO LIVE IT. YOU CAN :) MANY BLESSING EVERYONE:)I BACK IN FREE CHAT:))))

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

sweet

Thank you for your wonderful reading. I feel sane again. I will see you again soon.

Jen

texas | 2014-07-31 05:04:58
Jen

When started my journey with Wisdom I was so lost, confused and devasted. My life had come apart around me and I didn't know what to do. I found Wis and she guided through the darkest part of my life. She took me from the dark and brought me back into the light. She saved me restored my faith in myself and in god. I know reading this one might not understand but when you are alone in the dark with nothing positive it is scary. Now I am surrounded by the light, love and peace. I could not of done any of this on my own. You saved me friend and i am forever grateful for your kindness and love. thank you friend.

nowme1

usa | 2014-07-31 03:27:05
nowme1

she is awesome, wonderful , she is always right, so listen and do :)

Ladyl5

USA | 2014-07-31 03:18:25
Ladyl5

very connected, gets straight to the point and won't waste your time

paula

ireland | 2014-07-30 23:43:17
paula

she is excellent. straight forward no lies, no sugar coatings. just the truth. excellent

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

5☆PROVEN ACCURACY☆ PREDICTIONS COME TO PASS- CLAIRVOYANT-MEDIUM-CHANNELING EXPERT ☆ RELATIONSHIP EXPERT♥ AND MUCH MORE- I CONNECT QUICKLY PRO READER ' GUARANTEES HONEST ANSWERS , TIMES, DATES,INITIALS,NAMES..HAVE THE MAN / WOMAN YOU LOVE & WANT MOST. NO SUGAR COATING WITH ME, I'M STRAIGHT TO THE POINT AND TELL THE TRUTH!
TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.CARING-UNDERSTANDING-AND PASSION TO HELP ALL! CLAIRVOYANT-MEDIUM-HEALER- I Sense, See & Feel SPIRITUAL CHANNELING.CONNECT WITH SPIRITUAL GUIDES .GREAT FEED BACKS.READ MY PROFILE.I WILL NOT WAIST YOUR TIME! RESTORES-REVEALS-REUNITES-STOPS EX'LOVERS/FAMILY FROM INTEREFEARING-BLOCKS-NEGATIVES...TRUE HONEST ANSWERS !WILL SET YOU FREE!! Hello , I am Spiritual Wisdom, READ FREE CHAT RULES ! AND PRIVATE CHAT RULES ! Please Read My Profile and Reviews & JOIN ME FOR A PRIVATE CHAT NOW!!!!! LIFE COACH. ALL WAYS HONEST.14 GEN!
I HAVE HELPED THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS ONLINE AND FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD..I GIVE TRUE HONEST ANSWERS.On Relationship-marriage-Loved Ones-Blockages-Friend or Foes-Business-Career-Health-Past life Readings -or I'll help you to Stop Ex'lover/Ex'spouse/Family from interfering-Break'ups-Battered Relationship Ect..I will help you to help your self and live life to the fullest. I have a natural empath that had a divine experience 30years ago, connecting me with my higher spirit. Since then I have learned through my spirit connection how to perform energy and body cleansing, releasing energy blocks. By releasing these blocks a person is able to receive fully the light which is their true selves. At that point, I am able to communicate directly with their higher selves to help them establish their own level of communication with their spirit. Through this reestablishment of one's true self, all the answers that a person seeks will be given to them.TO EAT-LOVE-PRAY. . I can help you to connect with your spiritual guides to connect you with or your loved ones guides with doing spiritual indept mediation .With that you can have him or Her feel you- want you- and sent you spiritualy ..All so you can for your self to heal the mind body and soul. Never say Never because nothing in life is impossible,(*Because everything is possible !*) THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE !! LIFE COACH- I CARE AND LISTEN AND HERE FOR YOU.
PLEASE make no mistake.
"WHAT I SEE IS WHAT YOU GET AND IF I DON'T SEE IT YOU DON'T GET IT SIMPLE AS THAT."NO FREE READINGS IN FREE CHAT! FOR INDEPTH DETAILS TAKE ME TO PRIVATE FOR YOU READING.AND KINDLY LEAVE ME A GREAT TESTIMONIE...THANKS TO ALL WHO HAS..

Please Read the section on what "MEMBERS SAID ABOUT ME" and find out for yourself first hand what I can do for you in a private chat reading. I am Always ready for a Private chat reading when in free chat all you have to do is ADD CREDITS TO YOUR ACCOUNT & CLICK REQUEST A PRIVATE CHAT READING Which is below my live webcam and I will be able to start focusing on you & the outcome of your future in PRIVATE.

So, Now that we got that out of the way lets begin to understanding ON WHAT YOUR FUTURE HOLDS SHALL WE? YOU CAN REVEAL ALL YOU NEED TO REVEAL AND KNOW WHAT TO DO AND DEAL IT.
I will help you to understand on how and He or She loves you ,and will let you know why the relationship is the way it is. Find out the truth if He or She loves you or in love with you and find out if you two are going to last for long or just fillers in one another life. Find out if you should stay in the relationship or move on.

The only tool I use to bring about healing and wisdom is my direct INSIGHT,channel with spiritual wisdom, Through my connection,I can help with ( RELATIONSHIPS-LOVE-MARRIAGE-CAREER-PASSION-ROMANCE-,ECT.And any question I present is always answered directly. I empower each person to find their true selves, to reclaim their power and learn to trust their soul's purpose. People many times don't want to hear what they need to hear, My goal is to help people have the courage to solve their current dilemmas by looking within their true selves and shine their light to find their soul's purpose .
Other skills I have include:
Recently been studying demonology and have cleansed houses from lesser demons. But I believe on here I could only give you advice on it. As well as how to make simple charms to protect you or others.
Witchcraft with charms and items as well as rituals for cleansing and protection.

The types of Reading I do cover a wide range of aspects in a person life and may also cover information concerning other people as well.I AM A LIFE COACH to many CELEBERTIES.AND NOW I CAN BE YOUR LIFE COACH AS WELL.

Some possible subjects covered :
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
REUNITE ?
RESTORE ?
REVEAL ?
GAIN ?
STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
STOP BREAK-UPS
STOP DIVORCE ?
STOP SEPERATION ?
CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
Work and Career
Love life
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and love ones.

I can help you to > RESTORE-REVEAL-REUNITE-GAIN-STOP.

Need to know if He/She loves you and only you? Or if He/She is seeking some one else other then you?
Don't be afraid to ask me anything you wish. Just as long as its is a true question you want a true honest answer on.No sugar coating, I get to the straight point.

Remember sometimes the person on the inside can't see what's going on around them. And it takes someone else on the outside to show them the way to get help and advise to help and heal them self or loved ones.
If you have questions that you are not sure about in Life , Love , Relationships , Family , Work , Money , Career, whatever questions you have I can help you with. I'm very spiritual and I use my extra sensory to also get answers and help you.

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic

Rrahul
one word, simply amazing consultant. his remedies work instantly. great guidance provider.

Nnili
He is brilliant. Have been to many on oranum, however Annil's remedies are the only one's that have genuinely worked. I could not get a interview for love nor money, after 9 months of frustration i had a pvtAnnil and with his remedies i got a job within 4 weeks. A super super guy.

Khuram786
Annil is a great man, good Remadis satisfaction, I did many time with him when I hv my problems got solved so quickly, I come back over and over again. thanks.
Tammy
Always very honest. Even I don't like the answer, but he has remedies.
dhruti
The remedy I got from him, works great for me. Thanks a lot. I recommend people to try this person as a psychics.
tara00
Annil is a gifted person without a doubt. I will come back to him time after time as his remedies work. He is honest, passionate and true to helping his clients. God bless you and your work forever.
RB
really helpful..all his remedies have helped me
aqua
Annil is very good at numerology. He gave me some remedies. He is quite knowledgeable as far as numerology is concerned. Will revert after doing the remedies. Thanks & god bless.

* secret_gardens88
Annil was great. He is among my top 5 on Oranum. People should come to him, and not other readers. I love that he gives remedies which help is getting what you want... Instead of just giving predictions... You won't regret it... :) He is very caring and respectful also.
pammy13
Thank you. It is good to get confirmation on my thoughts about the twin flame man. I am excited to try you suggested remedies. Thank you also for your genuine concern. I will update you. Thanks again
faith81
Spoke to annil today and he remembered a special remedy for me to bring back a loved one. I can't wait to get started.
eacbanker
Very interesting. Was very honest. Annil gave me remedies and suggestions to bring happiness and good luck in my live. Appreciated. thank you. LLIIZ
charlenebev
I feel that you are a genuine, caring psychic with true abilities. I have suffered in a terrible situation, and I hope that a sign comes soon, to show me the light again. Thank you, you were very accurate.
tara00
ANNIL is blessed with kindness - he is a genuine soul and does genuine work with all his heart to help people. I feel i can count on him to get results. i believe his remedies might have saved my life - I will be glad to feedback to him as soon as i get settled in my new job. Thank you Annill god bless you.
Eileen1005
Annil is awesome!! I would encourage my closest friends to consult with him! He is very accurate...very precise in his approach to your questions and highly compassionate about your situation. He wants happiness for people, you can feel it! He has many remedies to improve your situation, in addition to powerful insights. He is a definite favorite of mine from now on!!!
Menamz
Five star reader, highly recommended! If you are seeking for true answers and solutions you must have reading with him, his remedies are very powerful, genuine person, wonderful human being with golden heart, I can never forget your help. I wish you lots of success and happiness ... Blessings love peace and light to you :)
Bast78
Annil is wonderful! He not only gave me an uplifted and honest reading but he also gave me remedies how to fix things in my life. Thank you ver
A.H.
I've been to Annil a few times and have been very pleased with his remedies. Now I am waiting for great things to unfold! Thanks, Annil

sanity53
Annil may be what he calls a simple man but his skills in numerology continually amaze me. He is very fast and accurate and does not waste time. Thanks
Latha9
I have always felt good with his remedies. This time, after a while; I needed help & he suggested some more remedies. Pray to God; Anilji's help showers on me. Best wishes to his talent. Regards!
sanity53
Annil is a very caring psychic with a wonderful mind. His remedies are the best and are working very well for me. I go to Annil for his remedies because he explains them fully and when I don't understand he finds another way to.
ora111
Annil thank you so much for the help you gave me you brought back my happines .God bless you always
JILL Ann
Annil is fantastic! He has Vedic knowledge and is very specific with numerology. He also provides powerful, yet practical remedies to alleviate an issue or obstacle. He is honest and very clear about what needs to occur for success and happiness. Highly recommend him
NNili
Really kind guy and 200% sure of predictions - can't wait for them to come pass. :)
srunion
Anill is my full time physician!! I always enjoy spending time and learning from this wonderful man. I will always be grateful for his help and his impact he has made on my life I would highly recommend him.. There is no one else like him... There is not enough good words to say
Need2know5
He is amazingly correct. He had a full grasp of the whole situation and gave very powerful remedies to correct everything. He was awesome in his readings and very thorough, and specific to questions. Very Helpful. He is highly recommendable among all the psychics, who are on the Oranum Website.
sanity53
Annil was as usual very keen to assist with his remedies and also to explain the benefit of these remedies in my life choices. Thanks

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic

Vastu
Everything in this world is made of five elements that is FIRE, AIR, EARTH WATER AND SPACE in indefinate ratio. When the ratio of these elements get disturbed than the particular thing gets destroyed or become useless. It is similar in the case of human beings. If these five elements get disturbed the person also get disturbed mentally and physically.When we balance all the five elements then it brings HAPPINESS, LOVE GOOD HEALTH, WEALTH AND PROSPERITY . Vastu is a science that can help you to achieves a balance between the activities that you perform and the energies that flow through your space, in turn helping you to achieve your goals effectively. There is no such problem that does not have a solution (problems are a part and parcel of life, and if problems are part, then solution are the parcel). Therefore, if your efforts are in the right direction, you can lead an ideal life and enjoy it.

With my 25 years of experience in Astrology, Numerology and Vastu I hope you achieve what your heart desires. My wisdom and expertise will bring you closer to the source of your inner strength and guideyou to make the right decisions to help your love life, relationships, health, Business and career etc. I will also help you overcome negative situations or deal with difficult combinations in your horoscope through prescribing various remedies. These remedies may include wearing a precise gem stone to reinforce a particular planetary position and spiritual practices to triumph over obstacles in life.

*HELP YOU TO BRING BACK YOUR LOVE
*IMPROVE RELATIONSHIP AND EXPERIENCE TRUE LOVE
*HELP TO GET A DESIRED JOB
*BRING LOTS OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES
*HELP TO BLOSSOM YOUR CAREER
*ENSURE YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE
*BRING IN FAME AND RECOGNITION
*FULFILL YOUR DESIRES
*SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS, LONGEVITY AND PATIENCE
*SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
*HELP TO COME OUT FROM DEBTS
*HELP IN MARKETING AND BRAND BUILDING OF YOUR BUSINESS
*SUGGEST BENEFICIAL INVESTMENTS
*INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITS
*HANDLE GOVT. DEPARTMENT EFFECTIVELY
*IMPROVE EDUCATION AND STUDIES
*MAKE YOU CONFIDENT OF YOUR ABILITIES
*MAKE YOU POWERFUL AND MAJESTIC
*GRANT REGAL POWER
I am a Vastu expert, follow my vastu remedies and experience positive changes in your life….Many blessings

see few of my great testimonials:

sanity53
Well in my mind there is no doubt about it .... The Remedy King has arrived! Annil gave me remedies today to aid in my condition...I look forward to seeing the results. Previously Annil gave me exercises to do with my hands that have already worked in my healing. This expert is great and I will return.

Faith
Vastu remedies are a very powerful form of healing and mending what's broken. It's been a few weeks since I have tired these remedies and it's changing things for the better. Annil has help me in the spiritual healing for good and positive energies around me. Give these remedies a try.....faith 81.N,J USA

Akron | 2014-07-31 06:52:51
Aniithaa

i'm very happy with his remedies and they worked perfectly well in all my endeavours like succeeding in getting a job .Now i'm lookign to secure job with his blessings .I would recommend Annil to everyone who are looking for a great shift in their life

Sarafina Psychic

Sarafina Psychic

WELCOME DEAR ONES !!!!

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic

MY PREDICTIONS HAPPEN!
* 5 Star Rated Psychic
* Great Testimonials
* TimeFrame
* Love
* Relationship
* Family
* Money
* Career
*Business
Khuram786
I got a reading from Annil, everything he told me, timing and dates, that same exact happened. I get my things work out the same as I'm getting it. Here I found some people who are very good, they know what they are doing and are experienced. I got lucky I got him, I am very happy! Thanks god and god bless you and Oranum.
Nnili
He is brilliant. Have been to many on oranum, however Annil's remedies are the only one's that have genuinely worked. I could not get a interview for love nor money, after 9 months of frustration i had a pvt Annil and with his remedies i got a job within 4 weeks. A super super guy.
Laurie
Annil is fantastic. A few months back I asked him a question about my ex. He said that I would be hearing from him in 70-75 days. This is after months of not speaking to each other at all. At exactly 72 days - out of nowhere - he contacted me. Extremely accurate!! And also very kind and caring. Blessings
savita
Good reading, accurate time frames happened for me.
jozeph_skullz
Annil predicted a reading; that the other psychic on this website told me too. He has to be accurate and correct on his predictions. Give him a try! :)
sarah
Honest reading, true predictions happened for me, Thanks for always being there for me. Will come to him again and again for readings.
Nyle
Good and to the point. Something he says comes true.
Khuram786
Absolutely wonderful man. With 101% what he do always comes truth am happy with him god bless him and keep it up with good work on Oranum.
Rrahul
one word, simply amazing consultant. his remedies work instantly. great guidance provider.
anita143
GREAT READING SO ACCURATE I WILL RETURN FOR FUTURE ADVICE
dhruti
The remedy I got from him, works great for me. Thanks a lot. I recommend people to try this person as a psychics.
lonelybaby
Annil is genuinely the best psychic here! he is the real deal! the real psychic on oranum who deserves that title! He is a true clairvoyant who foresaw my future and provided me with time frames and facts and healing remedies to heal my problems and blocks to success and happiness. He answers yes and no questions in a true way regardless of what you want to hear, he tells you the truth without sugarcoating. He is also one of the best who communicates with spirit guides and does really good numerology readings. I will definitely come back to Annil whenever I need answers.
pammy13
Thank you. It is good to get confirmation on my thoughts about the twin flame man. I am excited to try you suggested remedies. Thank you also for your genuine concern. I will update you. Thanks again
69wondering
Very deep and fast reader. Was amazed by his accuracy.
eacbanker
Very interesting. Was very honest. Annil gave me remedies and suggestions to bring happiness and good luck in my live. Appreciated. thank you. LLIIZ
samantha
This person is 100% true in what he does, I have never met anyone who hits directly on things like he does, he is really good...... I will always log on and talk to him because I feel safe and sure about all his tellings and it has helped me too, great tellings and great results has come out of it...
charlenebev
I feel that you are a genuine, caring psychic with true abilities. I have suffered in a terrible situation, and I hope that a sign comes soon, to show me the light again. Thank you, you were very accurate.
kimmm2
Very, very, very, very nice reading. So friendly and accurate. Does it very fast to save time. Very knowledgeable. Work on problems like your know. :)
sssarah

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic

Rrahul

Nnili
He is brilliant. Have been to many on oranum, however Annil's remedies are the only one's that have genuinely worked. I could not get a interview for love nor money, after 9 months of frustration i had a pvtAnnil and with his remedies i got a job within 4 weeks. A super super guy.

Khuram786
Annil is a great man, good Remadis satisfaction, I did many time with him when I hv my problems got solved so quickly, I come back over and over again. thanks.
Tammy
Always very honest. Even I don't like the answer, but he has remedies.
dhruti
tara00
Annil is a gifted person without a doubt. I will come back to him time after time as his remedies work. He is honest, passionate and true to helping his clients. God bless you and your work forever.
RB
really helpful..all his remedies have helped me
aqua
Annil is very good at numerology. He gave me some remedies. He is quite knowledgeable as far as numerology is concerned. Will revert after doing the remedies. Thanks & god bless.

* secret_gardens88
Annil was great. He is among my top 5 on Oranum. People should come to him, and not other readers. I love that he gives remedies which help is getting what you want... Instead of just giving predictions... You won't regret it... :) He is very caring and respectful also.
pammy13
faith81
Spoke to annil today and he remembered a special remedy for me to bring back a loved one. I can't wait to get started.
eacbanker
charlenebev
tara00
ANNIL is blessed with kindness - he is a genuine soul and does genuine work with all his heart to help people. I feel i can count on him to get results. i believe his remedies might have saved my life - I will be glad to feedback to him as soon as i get settled in my new job. Thank you Annill god bless you.
Eileen1005
Annil is awesome!! I would encourage my closest friends to consult with him! He is very accurate...very precise in his approach to your questions and highly compassionate about your situation. He wants happiness for people, you can feel it! He has many remedies to improve your situation, in addition to powerful insights. He is a definite favorite of mine from now on!!!
Menamz
Five star reader, highly recommended! If you are seeking for true answers and solutions you must have reading with him, his remedies are very powerful, genuine person, wonderful human being with golden heart, I can never forget your help. I wish you lots of success and happiness ... Blessings love peace and light to you :)
Bast78
Annil is wonderful! He not only gave me an uplifted and honest reading but he also gave me remedies how to fix things in my life. Thank you ver
A.H.
I've been to Annil a few times and have been very pleased with his remedies. Now I am waiting for great things to unfold! Thanks, Annil

sanity53
Annil may be what he calls a simple man but his skills in numerology continually amaze me. He is very fast and accurate and does not waste time. Thanks
Latha9
I have always felt good with his remedies. This time, after a while; I needed help & he suggested some more remedies. Pray to God; Anilji's help showers on me. Best wishes to his talent. Regards!
sanity53
Annil is a very caring psychic with a wonderful mind. His remedies are the best and are working very well for me. I go to Annil for his remedies because he explains them fully and when I don't understand he finds another way to.
ora111
Annil thank you so much for the help you gave me you brought back my happines .God bless you always
JILL Ann
Annil is fantastic! He has Vedic knowledge and is very specific with numerology. He also provides powerful, yet practical remedies to alleviate an issue or obstacle. He is honest and very clear about what needs to occur for success and happiness. Highly recommend him
NNili
Really kind guy and 200% sure of predictions - can't wait for them to come pass. :)
srunion
Anill is my full time physician!! I always enjoy spending time and learning from this wonderful man. I will always be grateful for his help and his impact he has made on my life I would highly recommend him.. There is no one else like him... There is not enough good words to say
Need2know5
He is amazingly correct. He had a full grasp of the whole situation and gave very powerful remedies to correct everything. He was awesome in his readings and very thorough, and specific to questions. Very Helpful. He is highly recommendable among all the psychics, who are on the Oranum Website.
sanity53
Annil was as usual very keen to assist with his remedies and also to explain the benefit of these remedies in my life choices. Thanks

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic

Vastu
Everything in this world is made of five elements that is FIRE, AIR, EARTH WATER AND SPACE in indefinate ratio. When the ratio of these elements get disturbed than the particular thing gets destroyed or become useless. It is similar in the case of human beings. If these five elements get disturbed the person also get disturbed mentally and physically.When we balance all the five elements then it brings HAPPINESS, LOVE GOOD HEALTH, WEALTH AND PROSPERITY . Vastu is a science that can help you to achieves a balance between the activities that you perform and the energies that flow through your space, in turn helping you to achieve your goals effectively. There is no such problem that does not have a solution (problems are a part and parcel of life, and if problems are part, then solution are the parcel). Therefore, if your efforts are in the right direction, you can lead an ideal life and enjoy it.

With my 25 years of experience in Astrology, Numerology and Vastu I hope you achieve what your heart desires. My wisdom and expertise will bring you closer to the source of your inner strength and guideyou to make the right decisions to help your love life, relationships, health, Business and career etc. I will also help you overcome negative situations or deal with difficult combinations in your horoscope through prescribing various remedies. These remedies may include wearing a precise gem stone to reinforce a particular planetary position and spiritual practices to triumph over obstacles in life.

*HELP YOU TO BRING BACK YOUR LOVE
*IMPROVE RELATIONSHIP AND EXPERIENCE TRUE LOVE
*HELP TO GET A DESIRED JOB
*BRING LOTS OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES
*HELP TO BLOSSOM YOUR CAREER
*ENSURE YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE
*BRING IN FAME AND RECOGNITION
*FULFILL YOUR DESIRES
*SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS, LONGEVITY AND PATIENCE
*SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
*HELP TO COME OUT FROM DEBTS
*HELP IN MARKETING AND BRAND BUILDING OF YOUR BUSINESS
*SUGGEST BENEFICIAL INVESTMENTS
*INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITS
*HANDLE GOVT. DEPARTMENT EFFECTIVELY
*IMPROVE EDUCATION AND STUDIES
*MAKE YOU CONFIDENT OF YOUR ABILITIES
*MAKE YOU POWERFUL AND MAJESTIC
*GRANT REGAL POWER
I am a Vastu expert, follow my vastu remedies and experience positive changes in your life….Many blessings

see few of my great testimonials:

sanity53
Well in my mind there is no doubt about it .... The Remedy King has arrived! Annil gave me remedies today to aid in my condition...I look forward to seeing the results. Previously Annil gave me exercises to do with my hands that have already worked in my healing. This expert is great and I will return.

Faith
Vastu remedies are a very powerful form of healing and mending what's broken. It's been a few weeks since I have tired these remedies and it's changing things for the better. Annil has help me in the spiritual healing for good and positive energies around me. Give these remedies a try.....faith 81.N,J USA

Akron | 2014-07-31 06:52:51
Aniithaa

i'm very happy with his remedies and they worked perfectly well in all my endeavours like succeeding in getting a job .Now i'm lookign to secure job with his blessings .I would recommend Annil to everyone who are looking for a great shift in their life

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

VASTU

Devi PsychicFae

Devi PsychicFae

hey everyone ill be in free chat in a few hope to see you all there an lets see what the spirits have in store for u:)

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Live on oranum. Get clarity on Love, Relationship, Marriage, Career, job, Finance, Health and other issues concerning your life... Available for private readings ... See you in free chat .. blessings

countess starella

countess starella

DEMO IN PROGRESS POP IN!!!!!!!!!!!

countess starella

countess starella

HAPPY END OF JULY MAGICAL ONES. SEE YOU ABOUT 2 PM USA EASTERN ON THURSDAY ABOUT 9 HOURS FROM NOW. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Description:

LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS AND KEEP MOVING ON FORWARDS TO THE TOP OF THE HILL. DONT LOOK BACK , JUET LOOK UP AND GRAB YOUR TROPHY. DO IT FOR YOUR SELF TO LIVE IT. YOU CAN :) MANY BLESSING EVERYONE:)

Show more  

Online Psychics

Astrolove

Love and Relationship Expert, Good Adviser, Clairvoyant Open Accurate and Honest Readings

Helped on: 472

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆☆:):Pro-Trusted-Top Psychic-Energy Channeler& Healer! Here to give guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading! Lots to offer you☆Come see me!♥Reading/...

Helped on: 6477

Sensei

☆Love & relationship ☆Virtual relationship ☆Same sex relationship ☆Cheating ☆Pregnancy ☆Divorce ☆Past life ☆Soulmates ☆Twinflame...

Helped on: 2273

jon moss

Psychic Medium Spiritualist . Clarity where its needed With no Information Required

Helped on: 8685

araishaa

Top Master Psychic with strong powerful abilities and all matters !! "You will be amazed how accurate I am" "Great high numbers of predictions came...

Helped on: 4681