Helped on 1,440,934 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
TG Tarot Psychic

TG Tarot Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
✯✯ 2015 MONEY PREDICTIONS ✯✯
✯✯✯✯✯ 1.49 per minute ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Honest, Accurate, Detailed Readings
For Love, Relationships, Family,
Career, & By TG Tarot Psychic
47+ Years Experience.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
to quickly Heal Love-Pain and other
Challenges, & Law of Attraction to
Manifest Your True Love SoulMate,
Happiness, Success,
Prosperity, & Abundance!
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

TG Tarot is back on again in FREE CHAT! Come join our Sat PM Sun AM Tarot Party & Healing Circle until 3:45am US Eastern! We'll be sharing special Tarot Angelic Invocations & Healings using arcane and powerful Energy Healing Techniques & Spiritual Healing. Come have your Love-Pain and other challenges quickly and safely healed! Let 's heal your Love-Pain with EFT, and Manifest your True Love Soul-Mate, Happiness, Prosperity, & Success with Law of Attraction.

TantraPsychic
TantraPsychic commented on a photo on own Profile album.

7000 PLUS READINGS GIVEN IN 3 YRS (even working at oranum's maximum price since mid of 2013) FULL 5 STAR RATING MEANS A LOT OF 5 STAR RATINGS . READ MY FEEDABCKS ABOUT PREDICTIONS COMING TRUE, HEALINGS. FEEDBACKS WHICH PROVES MY ABILITIES (THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM). TAKE TIME TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO CHOOSE ME AS YOUR PSYCHIC.

I AM NOT IN ANY RUSH :)

Special note:- I am not a life coach or inspirational adviser. I am a psychic!!!

5 minutes ago
LOVE READER

LOVE READER

**** ~~~THE REAL PSYCHIC ~~~*******

NO TOOLS READER

☆CLEAR ANSWERS

☆VERY SPECIFIC READINGS

☆ HONEST

☆ READING FROM AGE 9

☆ PREDICTIONS ALWAYS HAPPEN!!

☆ REAL REMEDIES

☆WHITE MAGIC SPELLS

☆ HEALINGS

Psychic Jeter

Psychic Jeter

Back in free chat for about an hour...

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

A FANTABULOUS NIGHT IN STARELLALAND. BETTER COME GET SOME MAGIC RIGHT NOW. LOVE, QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE

TantraPsychic
TantraPsychic commented on a photo on own Profile album.

WHY SETTLE WITH ANY THING LESS THAN THE BEST? ONLY FEW BUT QUALITY READS PER DAY (INSTEAD OF 40).

HAVE A LOOK AT MY FEEDBACKS & COUNT HOW MANY U SEE FOR PREDICTIONS COMING TRUE.

IF THESE HUNDREDS OF PROOFS SATISFY YOU, THEN CHOOSE ME AS YOUR PSYCHIC.

GET THE RIGHT DIRECTION, ACCURATE PREDICTIONS AND HEALING/ SPELLS (YOU WILL FIND MANY FEEDBACKS TO PROVE MY EFFICACY WITH SPELLS ALSO). THAT COMES FROM MOST ANCIENT SPIRITUAL PRACTICES OF INDIAN TANTRA..

28 minutes ago
Patrick Aaron

Patrick Aaron

Stop by Free Chat and say hello!

Psychic Readings - Love, Career, Romance, Finance

Soul Mate / Twin Flame relationships

Mediumship - Connecting to loved ones

Energy Healing with Reiki Sessions

Chakra Balancing / Clearing

Cord Cutting

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
47+ Years Experience.
Happiness, Success,
Prosperity, & Abundance!
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
✯✯✯ 2015 LOVE PREDICTIONS ✯✯✯
47+ Years Experience.
Happiness, Success,
Prosperity, & Abundance!
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

TG Tarot is back on again in FREE CHAT! Come join our Sat PM Sun AM Tarot Party & Healing Circle until 3:45am US Eastern! We'll be sharing special Tarot Angelic Invocations & Healings using arcane and powerful Energy Healing Techniques & Spiritual Healing. Come have your Love-Pain and other challenges quickly and safely healed! Let 's heal your Love-Pain with EFT, and Manifest your True Love Soul-Mate, Happiness, Prosperity, & Success with Law of Attraction.

TG Tarot Psychic

TG Tarot Psychic

Here's some recent testimonials from my ORANUM clients:

Mary utica | 2015-04-25 06:24:58
Mary
Thank you very much. I enjoyed the reading. Gave professional and informative information. I am looking forward to meeting that new person of interest =).

faerieLovee n.y. | 2015-04-19 10:22:46
faerieLovee
tg is a great psychic reader. he gave me the clarity i needed to know. i definitely recommend him.

Haley Texas | 2015-03-02 08:30:58
Haley
Good reading, I always enjoy seeing the tarot cards for myself. Fast and direct, too!

Martkos Melbourne, Australia | 2015-03-02 07:21:15
Martkos
TG, thanks for the EFT Tapping / Healing Session today, and for the advice and references for further reading / learning. Much appreciated. Highly recommended.

Vera Lito | 2015-03-01 23:53:33
Vera
Very good reading. thank you

Tony London | 2015-03-01 22:39:41
Tony
i very good reading, excellent and to the point and understanding and sincerer

LA EP | 2015-02-16 06:42:31
LA
Nice tarot reading, explained things well. Made sense to my life

Lani las vegas | 2015-01-18 05:22:26
Lani
really nice.

star the universe | 2015-01-04 00:19:26
star
A wonderful reader very nice and patient. He is so down to earth. Very informative. Thank u for the healing session also. Big universal hugs and blessings...Happy New Year!!

Matt Sydney | 2015-01-02 01:26:03
Matt
he was really helpful. very good reiki session

golden herat73 london | 2014-12-22 13:10:25
golden herat73
fFantasic reading, 100 % spot on. Can not believe how accurate he was! Highly recommend it. God bless you for your work.

michelle san antonio | 2014-12-20 03:29:38
michelle
very honest, and teaches you how to heal your situations! froze up so I had to quit the chat. but will definitely come back

bj y | 2014-12-18 00:48:47
bj
hes really caring and honest thank you

Martkos Melbourne, Australia | 2014-12-17 05:50:33
Martkos
Thanks for the EFT Tapping / Healing session regarding anxiety and for teaching me the Reiki Attunements. Much Appreciated.

Taries Earth | 2014-12-16 15:11:57
Taries
Thank you Tg, I enjoyed learning new techniques and the reading was very accurate. Thank you for time and service. Namaste

disturbed86 Monrovia, CA | 2014-12-16 01:26:58
disturbed86
love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIVE STARS

Nicole Pittsburgh | 2014-12-15 22:42:15
Nicole
Needed a very short reading and it was great haha! Thanks!

Martkos Melbourne, Australia | 2014-12-15 02:52:52
Martkos
The EFT Tapping is effective and I have began to see improvements and feel the benefit. TG is also a good counselor and adviser.

lotus71 nyc | 2014-12-13 10:34:23
lotus71
kind, straightforward, really wonderful reader - recommended

yujiparis Paris | 2014-12-13 03:19:29
yujiparis
It was a wonderful reading with TG. Thank you very much. It was amazing how everything in my mind was actually on his cards! Bless you.

TG Tarot Psychic

TG Tarot Psychic

●▬▬▬▬▬●(♥♥♥)✿( TG TAROT PSYCHIC )✿(♥♥♥)●▬▬▬▬▬●
✯ FOR HONEST, ACCURATE, DETAILED ✯
✯ PSYCHIC TAROT READINGS ✯
✯ REMOTE HEALING FOR ALL LOVE PAINS & HURTS ✯
✯ WITH EFT REIKI & REMOTE ENERGY HEALING ✯
✯ FOR MANIFESTING YOUR TRUE LOVE SOULMATE ✯
✯ WITH LAW OF ATTRACTION & "THE SECRET" ✯
✯ FOR LASTING HAPPINESS, PROSPERITY, & SUCCESS ✯
✯ 47 YRS. EXP. ✯
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● )✿( SPECIALTIES )✿( ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

✿ Love ✿ Relationship ✿ Compatibilty ✿ Breakups ✿ Marriage ✿ Kids ✿ Divorce ✿
✿ Career ✿ Job ✿ Finance ✿ Business ✿ Travel ✿ Wealth ✿
✿ Legal matters ✿ Property ✿ Buy and sell ✿ Lost and found ✿ Life prediction ✿

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● )✿( OTHER SERVICES )✿( ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

✿ Life Coaching ✿ EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) ✿
✿ Law of Attraction ✿ Reiki ✿ Energy Healing ✿ Reflexology ✿

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● )✿( TG TAROT )✿( ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Hi There, My name is TG Tarot and I’d like to welcome you to ORANUM.

I've been practicing Tarot card reading since my grandmother taught me to read the Tarot when I was 16 (I am now 63).

Today, I read with the Rider-Waite Tarot deck (A.E Waite - Pamela C. Smith - London 1910), the Thoth Tarot Deck (Alleister Crowley - Lady Freda Harris - London 1969), the Hermetic Tarot deck (Geoffrey Dowson - NY 1979), and other Golden Dawn type decks.

I have been giving honest, affordable, accurate, useful Tarot readings for Happiness, Love, Prosperity and Abundance, for over 47 years.

My Psychic Tarot readings are based on The Ancient Hermetic Mystery Wisdom of The Golden Dawn, Tarot, Astrology, Numerology, Qabalah, and Angelic Correspondences.

I really enjoy helping friends and clients to acquire deep spiritual healing, awareness, psychic wisdom, & clarity.

I also provide my clients with counselling, instruction, & coaching in practicing powerful Psychic, Spiritual exercises to overcome life challenges and to manifest success, love, happiness, prosperity, and abundance.

I am available 7 days a week and have a flexible enough schedule to accommodate convenient Tarot Readings for clients in most Time Zones.

I look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you.
●▬▬▬▬▬●(♥♥♥)✿( TG TAROT PSYCHIC )✿(♥♥♥)●▬▬▬▬▬●

TantraPsychic

TantraPsychic

KNOWN FOR REMARKABLY ACCURATE PREDICTIONS AND EXTREMELY POWERFUL MAGIC RITUALS.

Some of my feedbacks for healings :-

It's already given that tantra is the best. But what makes him stand out from the rest? I can no longer count how many readings I've had with him. That already speaks how a genius he is with his craft. He has guided me with the many issues in my life, he has given me healings at the time I needed it most. Career and love issues were only a few. The quality of his readings are never a question. He's humble enough to tell everyone that he's not 100% accurate nor perfect for nobody is, but for me he is because all of his predictions for me came true. He doesn't miss a single thing as he foresee things clearly. He need not to advertise himself actually, a true psychic never does. Whoever gets a private with him will never look for other psychics. You'll always keep coming back like I do. It's like getting a monthly check up from your best and trusted doctor. lagreta79,

a xxx | 2014-08-10 16:29:59
a
Think more clear after his healing sessions, which is very helping. It doesn’t take long and has immediate effect. Very powerful energies indeed.

Healing session was awesome! i feel so much better ! Farzana, USA

Tantra does such a wonderful job!!! I was stressed, angry, and anxious, his healing powers are amazing. I always feel so much better after the healing. He made my stress, my anger and my anxiousness disappear. He is awesome!!! I always feel so blessed that I have Tantra to help me through the most difficult times. twinkee344, Orlando

Thank you Tantra!! He is amazing, love his healing sessions. I feel high as a kite! :) Haha!! I'm looking forward to the spirit guide reading!! :)) xx Jodyleelee, cumbria, UK

Tantra helped me again,told me things i wanted to know & his healing sessions make me feel really good. THANK GOD FOR TANTRA- BLESS YOU XXXX branigan11, penticton

Healing session. Very good.... Can feel already. Thanks, Tantra. Uvrs53, eden

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
47+ Years Experience.
Happiness, Success,
Prosperity, & Abundance!
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
47+ Years Experience.
Happiness, Success,
Prosperity, & Abundance!
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

TantraPsychic

TantraPsychic

KNOWN FOR REMARKABLY ACCURATE PREDICTIONS AND EXTREMELY POWERFUL MAGIC RITUALS.
*Some of my selected testimonials*

•OMG OMG OMG !!! IF U GUYS WANT REAL PSYCHIC THEN TANTRA IS THE ONLY 1 HERE, I TRIED MANY TOP PSYCHIC BUT TANTRA HAVE UNMATCH ABILITIES. I WANT TO ANNOUCE TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT HIS PREDICTION HAPPEND IN MY LIFE IN JUST 1 WEEK ! IF U HAVE NOT TAKEN READING WITH TANTRA THEN U MUST BE MOST UNLUCKIEST PERSON !! TRY HIM U WILL LUV HIS HONESTY AND READINGS ! HE DONT ASK U DETAILS AND HE GIVE U GENIUNE INFORMATION ! HIS RATE AND PRICE IS WORTH ! I WILL ONLY TAKE READING FROM HIM peace147, europe

•Omg ! There is no psychic needed if there is tantra here ! He is alone best !!! And enough for alll ! I see him very spiritual and powerful ! There is no match with this man! If any one want to expirence real answer he is the best deal here. I am inspired by him, i felt his energy ! He is no joke ! And very fast ! Love you tantra ! I will soon come back for more reading. lover344, chicago, illinois

• I have recently had three readings with Tantra to clear my house of a negative spirit. The difference is night and day compared to how it used to be. The presence of this spirit was ever present and I was always aware of it. Even at night, when I would sleep, I would be kept awake at night by this negative spirit. Every day I would battle with the negativity within my home and that was when I asked Tantra if he could help me. After our first cleansing, there was an immediate difference in the atmosphere of the house. It was like a weight being lifted from around my neck. Tantra is truly a talented psychic. I have consulted Tantra on many occasions in the past and he never falls short. He's definitely the best psychic I have ever consulted. Hermit_Kurama, Moultrie

• Amazing... no words to describe it. He's very gifted, that's for sure. Helped me to speak with my parents who have been deceased for a couple of years, gave sound love-life advice and guidance, as well as career-path. I couldn't be more grateful. And to think... I was a skeptic a few years ago, hahahahahaha... boy was I wrong. He has changed the way I view the world, for the better. You can't put a price on the lessons you'll learn and the guidance you'll receive. I would recommend him to anyone that's looking for direction or clarity. 5 stars isn't enough... consider it 10 stars! P.S. I'm eternally grateful to you Sir... you've played an integral part in changing my life. I can't thank you enough for that. I wish you all the best and I'll be sure to keep you updated ;-) Thank you again! WutUpCuuuz, Birmingham, AL

•I am a long-time client of Tantra. All his predictions have come true one by one. He has helped me through my career choices to my academic choices. Tantra does not sugarcoat, he tells you as it is even if it is bad news or predictions you might not want to hear. Knowing his accuracy with past predictions I am able to plan ahead. JO London

•I always get the maximum results with Tantra. All of his predictions have come true for me... not lie!! I think a person would be foolish not to try him, especially if they are really in need. Very polite, compassionate and accurate. I have great affection for him and am very grateful that he makes himself available to me.Uvrs53, Winston-Salem

•I only go to him, he is reliable and kind, delivers the harshest news with kindest heart.I am sure of his ability, and inspired me to follow on with my current conduct. He also predicted a particular time period for positive feedback for interview and it also happened. kookie1886 -

•I repeat! Tantra is the best on Oranum! He is always accurate and all of his predictions for me has came true. I trust what he tells me because I have seen his predictions come true! He is simply the best!dabountychic119, maryland

• I am speechless, like literally speechless over the prediction Tantra gave me an hour ago. Honestly, I have no words to describe when it came true, i instantly came back on to tell him. I'm just shocked. He is accurate, and a wonderful cheerful person. I only now come to him because i trust him so much with my problems in life. This hasn't been the first prediction that came true. Many have that he saw. I'm just speechless how everytime he gets it right! Thank you so much :) God bless you! vari Toronto

• He is by far the best! I may not always like what I hear but it's because he'll tell you exactly what it is, the truth and nothing else. But despite all those not so good straightforward and honest predictions, there's always a hope behind. He'll make rough things not so rough anymore. That's how I see tantra because I've been taking consult with tantra since I've discovered Oranum and he has not failed me... not even once. lagreta79, CA

•His prediction came true... It was so unexpected.. And was in the same time frame as he had told.. Just that I got to know of it quite late..as in only now.. It means a lot because no prediction has ever come true for me no matter how big or small... And OMG what can I say about today's reading..exceptional..picked up something I was hiding ;) Must go and have a reading with him..price is high, but worth every single penny..thank you!! niha, Washington

•I've had many sessions with tantra, and I have to keep coming back for more, I trust him completely -- ive tried other psychics out of curiousity but I have to still come back to tantra! j, n america

•He was right. Totally the only one that did get it right. I didn't get the job while everyone else said I will.

countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN 5 MIN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

SuperLove Advisor

SuperLove Advisor

GET CLARITY ON ANY ISSUE SALE RATE !!

♥ LOVE
♥CAREER
♥MARRIAGES & DIVORCE
♥JOBS
♥ISSUES BREAK UP
♥ PATCH UP SAME SEX
♥NEW AGE PROBLEMS
♥REUNITE LOVERS
♥SOUL MATES CONNECTION
♥ HARMONY IN SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP
♥MONEY & FINANCE
♥ALL MATTERS OF LIFE
♥PAST & FUTURE CONNECTION
♥DREAMS READER
♥GAY / LESBIAN
♥SPIRITUAL HEALER

Show more  

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

WATCH FOR MY DEMOS! NO ONE GOES AWAY WITHOUT FINDING SOME REAL HELP! THE WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED! READ ON ! FREE CREDITS! MORE THAN...

Helped on: 30437

PsychicPower Prithy

♥~LOVE GURU @ YOUR SERVICE. REALITY DOESN'T DEMAND PROOF & MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR *QUALITY...

Helped on: 21842

Master Enigma

✿ HAPPY HOURS ☆15000+READINGS ☆BEST IN PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAME Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT """ ONE...

Helped on: 15381

Psychic Jeter

PREDICTION'S COME TO PASS! Energies infectious! No sugar coating, compassionate, loving, and VERY POSITIVE ENERGY! Must see with your own eyes!! One of Oranum's shining...

Helped on: 4333

Purushottam Upmanyu

RELATIONSHIP, LOVE, CAREER, FINANCE...ALL YOUR ANSWERS JUST A CLICK AWAY...PSYCHIC, ASTRO, NUMERO...

Helped on: 2736