Helped on 1,062,069 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
Witchhazel74

Witchhazel74

Hello again blessed ones!

I am now back from a reading and ready to go private with you.

Do you have a sneaky feeling your relationship needs work, or because of hurt done in the past you're never sure if your partner is being honest? Did your heart sink at the thought of going back to work today?

Whatever your dilemma, I can give you sparkles and get you back on track, so come for a private reading right now and uncover your true path.

29 minutes ago Comment Cool  
Witchhazel74

Witchhazel74

Hello my lovelies, WitchHazel here!

I am live RIGHT NOW for one of my magickal flash sessions, so if you want a reading without the crowds, come and see me now.

Doubts about what choice to make?

Unsure if your career is fulfilling enough?

Is this your true love?

I've been intuitively reading the tarot for twenty years and I know I can help you, so visit my free chat, check out my testimonials, then see for yourself how I can help you take control of your own life and start moving forward again.

Answers are just a click away!

47 minutes ago Comment Cool  
Witchhazel74

Witchhazel74 uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

The tarot Card of the Day - eight of cups - for July 29th

Devi PsychicFae

Devi PsychicFae

im back from walking gigi hope to see ya all in freechat:)

CelticBFly

CelticBFly

I do Cartomancy with regular playing cards to look into various situations. My readings have a lot of detail. Cartomancy with regular playing cards is a little different yet similar to Tarot cards. An example of how playing cards and tarot cards relate to each other would be: spades/swords, hearts/cups, clubs/wands, and diamonds/pentacles. I lay a nine card spread with you picking the tenth card. Each card has a different meaning depending where in the spread it falls.
I am honest , non-judgmental and positive , everyone is welcome. I do not mislead people into believing things which are not true. Spirit and my Guides are here, with me, always, and I call upon them when doing a reading for you. I offer a multi-faceted approach to my readings . With my Guided Meditations, Healing Energies, and Reading you will feel calm and clearer about situations. I can give you honest answers and clarity to all your concerns, I have the ability to help you understand others and find closure around current and past issues, to help with Emotional and Spiritual Healing.
We all have free will, and our paths are just that, our paths. I simply offer guidance and tools for your journey. The future is based on probability and variables and can change.

Tarot Adite

Tarot Adite uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

This is for you my sister Viv... And You know why ♥

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Hey members,
Please read my testimonials! Keera has just left me this review for you to read!
Visit my freechat!Lets connect!

Keera
IL | 2014-07-28 01:04:54
Keera

Wonderful reading. She is so calm and patient and understanding. It was a pleasure doing reading with her. She talked like a friend.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

These reviews are the reason why I continue to work here! I have been here since 2012.

Charlotte Crane
Malta | 2014-07-28 12:42:24
Charlotte Crane

I cannot find other words to express my gratitude and thank you for your time, May you always be blessed and hopefully more time between us to talk. you have settled me and put my mind at place where it should be. Take care, Charlotte xxx

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

22MAY1
Hyattsville, Md | 2014-07-27 22:37:10
22MAY1

Great reading from Heera as always. She goes straight to my problems and offers very sound advice. She is confident in her advice and gives me confidence and hope that it will work. She is kind and caring in her approach and very sympathetic to my plight.. She is my psychic for life and that is for sure. She is the real item. Love ya, Heera!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

A review from my repeat clients! She has been a client for 1 year also.

megabee9
Melbourne | 2014-07-28 13:11:04
megabee9

She was so in tune and was so sweet to get up at 6 am so that I could have a private reading! I thank you for all your guidance and support and will always keep you updated. The best investment.

Devi PsychicFae

Devi PsychicFae

hey everyone im in free chat come n see me lets see what the spirits have in store for you hope to see you all there:)

Sensei

Sensei

There are a lot of love spread that can give you the answer you are seeking.
Take some moments to have a look at some of the possibility you can exploit, and check which spread it is more suitable for you, than if you like, come in my free chat andwe will talk about your situation.

Love and relationship reading:

☆ General readings about love
- Celtic Cross : this technique of 10 cards, offer a general overview about your love life, from your present situation, investigating the past, your aspiration and the foundation of the situation and also gives answer about the immediate future with outcome

☆Three cards reading
This is a quick reading and can be used for different purpose :
- Past-Present- Future
- Situation-obstacles-outcome
You will know with this reading what you need to know, feelings, needs

☆ Susan Blair reading
This spread is the best to answer question as “ Will he come back ?”

☆ Yes or no Oracle spread
This is an old gipsy method to give you clarity if something is going to happen or not and it gives also insight and time frame

☆Heart spread
If you want to know when you will find the love of your life, this is the spread you need to ask for

☆The “One “ spread
If you are dating someone and you want to know if this person is the “One” , this is the more accurate spread for you

☆ State of Our Relationship Spread
If you want to know your partner fears, hopes desire, this is the dedicated reading

☆ Umbrae s Relationship Spread
This reading is more focused on the relationship in all the aspect, on the core, on the needs of the relationship and it’s giving info about the future as well

☆ Relationship Problem Solving Spread
If you want to solve your relationship problem, to understand what oyu need to change and how to resolve any differences, this is the best reading for you

☆ Clarifying Love Spread
This spread as the state of the relationship, gives a clear overview about your relationship and gives the clarity you are searching

Witchhazel74

Witchhazel74

Hello my lovelies, WitchHazel here!

I am live RIGHT NOW for one of my magickal flash sessions, so if you want a reading without the crowds, come and see me now.

Doubts about what choice to make?

Unsure if your career is fulfilling enough?

Is this your true love?

I've been intuitively reading the tarot for twenty years and I know I can help you, so visit my free chat, check out my testimonials, then see for yourself how I can help you take control of your own life and start moving forward again.

Answers are just a click away!

Witchhazel74

Witchhazel74 uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

the card of the day for July 28th - Heal The Ouch

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

22 hours ago Comment Cool  
Devi PsychicFae

Devi PsychicFae

Hhey everyone ill be online mode for a bit an ill pop into free chat hope to see ya all there:)

1 day ago Comment Cool  
Sarafina Psychic

Sarafina Psychic

HEY THERE DEAR ONES.... LAST SUNDAY IN JULY 2014... LET'S CHAT !!!!

Devi PsychicFae

Devi PsychicFae

hey everyone ill be in free chat in about 10mins see ya all there:) or be Norty

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Devi PsychicFae

Devi PsychicFae

Hey everyone i hope all you are well. sorry about last night i was into much pain to sit. today is alot better day. ill be on this evening hope to see you all there:)

1 day ago Comment Cool   think this is cool.

Show more  

Online Psychics

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆Happy Hour☆:):Pro-Trusted-Top Psychic-Energy Channeler& Healer! Here to give guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading! Lots to offer you☆Come see...

Helped on: 6444

Sensei

☆Love & relationship ☆Virtual relationship ☆Same sex relationship ☆Cheating ☆Pregnancy ☆Divorce ☆Past life ☆Soulmates ☆Twinflame...

Helped on: 2272

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

12,000 + READINGS GIVEN IN 3 YEARS ON ORANUM ☆ FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR & TV/RADIO HOST ☆ TOP RATED PSYCHIC SPIRITUAL MEDIUM ☆ ACCURATE LOVE READINGS AND...

Helped on: 12900

jon moss

Psychic Medium Spiritualist . Clarity where its needed With no Information Required

Helped on: 8672

Tarot Adite

Expertise in LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS * I CAN SEE N TELL THEIR FEELINGS FOR YOU * WILL HE/SHE COME BACK?

Helped on: 2126