Helped on 1,306,873 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Zafirospain

Zafirospain

Zaffi is going to be online for a few hours !! Come and visit my chat!!!!

Kinesthetic Intuition
Kinesthetic Intuition commented on a photo on own wall.

back in freechat

10 minutes ago
visionaryone Special-Gift

visionaryone Special-Gift

am here an i am ready hello an welcome oranum members come to the coolest room in oranum.
were all your questions ill be answers. with garentee timelines an timeframes that come to pass.
extreme detail an precise information.
im having the biggest sale i have ever had working on oranum.
my memebers(my family) live love life namaste- love peace harmony
i forfill the questions they need answered. their desperate questions.
im an expertat leaves you satified. i have over 18 yrs plus of experience.
i am 25 yrs old. an i iwll leave you mystified.
i am a medium, dream interpreter. i see clear visions. i decode your paranormal personal experiences
i am a animal communicator for the living an the deacsed. im a healer in reiki. an a master communicator to your past loved ones. i can tell you what the looks like how they past away what colopur hair how tall.
big build medium skinny thick. i will mezmerise you!.
i am gods vessel his messenger i am his child , given me gifts.
i look into past presant future., husbands wifes., family relations. carrer relationship love. everything
please come check me out i am visionaryone. i am here to give you clarity
i am ready!!!!!!! come to my room ,
be their or be squarSomething You want to share?

Kinesthetic Intuition
Kinesthetic Intuition commented on a photo on own wall.

back in freechat

26 minutes ago
Gloria Knows

Gloria Knows

*MY SPECIALTIES:
-PAST/PRESENT/FUTURE
-LOVE
-MARRIAGE
-RELATIONSHIP
-TWIN FLAMES
-SOUL MATES
-BUSINESS
-JOB Seeker
-CAREER
-ACTIVATION of the ENERGY OF LOVE, MONEY and PROSPERITY

28 minutes ago Comment Cool  
Gloria Knows

Gloria Knows

online come and join me

41 minutes ago Comment Cool  
PulsePsychic

PulsePsychic

Logging on come and see me!

Ambika Devi

Ambika Devi uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

FLASH SALE NOW! Super Discount Price!-Guild Certified Tarot Master-Career & Relationship Expert! Master Astrologer & Dream analysis NOW ONLY $1.99 !!! reg. $5.99! Come now and see ME!

54 minutes ago Cool  
TreVionn
TreVionn
Hello Ambika
44 minutes ago   Cool
TreVionn
TreVionn
I'm well, I am wanting to know if my pillow covers will sell and if I will be financially stable soon?
42 minutes ago   Cool
TreVionn
TreVionn
Are you there?
41 minutes ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Gloria Knows

Gloria Knows

hello everyone i am online please join me for your private reading

Urmila Nagar
Urmila Nagar
how o go for private reading
5 hours ago   Cool
Gloria Knows
Gloria Knows
i am online come over pls
5 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
lifecfiona

lifecfiona

Dear Friends, today I will be coming to free chat around 2 pm Central European Time (1 pm by GMT).
Take care and don't go hating Mondays... xoxo Fiona

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

Check out My Shocking and Awesome Testimonials-not one -not 20--But Thousands Predictions Happened in last few years and Still they are happening-Some of Testimonials are given below of PREDICTIONS HAPPENED-ITS genuine FEEDBACK--IF YOU WANT TO MAKE sure just Visit my Testimonials-5 STARS and TOP ranked--Accuracy is more than expected- I have posted some following testimonials who used to come since 2012 when i started work and they are still coming--SEE BELOW

1-Nagendranr
Took many sessions with him.. I was worried about my situation and felt certain things are really not going to happen...But Naborara told me something which I never believed and finally what hr predicated happened to me...He is so powerful..... He is so perfect...and accurate... This time..I just gave my date of birth..and I told..I am happy and everything is good... But...he told me ..that you are not happy...and you feel lonely...and thats the truth... Amazed by his talent and sweet nature.. Nothing to say...more.. Gods Gify!

2-Sooriamurthy
I love his readings, his predictions came true i receieved the help i needed.

3-Jade
Naborara gave advice and insight and last weekend his prediction came to pass for me! He is awesome and I'm so grateful for his help!

4-tlsimms2008
Everything he has said is coming to pass. He knows his stuff and how to fix it if its broken.

5-Vikkiswag90
What can I say I went back to tell him his reading came true and now I believe in him for the next steps to happen totally have faith in this guy! Defo a top psychic can always count wasting my money on him worth it :-)

6-moh 111
always helpful and caring ..hope wht he told me comes true..

7-tantan
After a previous reading with him, which he clearly told what was going to happen, I got a message from him regarding an update. He was so spot on and really clarified everything for me. I am grateful. Thank you.

8-tutu
One of the best readers. very empathetic, profound and sees the situation very well. clear guidance. feel so much better. highly recommended. have been to his room several times and predictions do come true

9-Dilini
Most of his predictions have come true. I believe what he said for me also will finally come true very soon. Most of the things he told are very very accurate; the rest i don't know since they are predictions yet. Whatever he said about the present situations are not lies at all, they were absolutely correct!

10-Charlne
He is the best on this website! He tells you everything you need to know and everything he says happens!!!!!! Omg! It was so shocking when everything happened word for word just like he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-April
His readings always positive, predictions come true, connects well with others and yourself. Makes you see a positive out of a negative and gives you great clarity into things. I would highly recommend him as I keep coming back. I will keep coming back.

12-nataos
Until now everything he told me has manifested to small details. Amazing, because I did not think there is possibility that things will go the way Naborara said.

13-PuppyLovesPuggie
Every time I have a reading with Naborara we become more and more friends. Sometimes I forget he's a psychic because I can tell him anything :) I am a very depressed person and I have been through many things. When i hit rock bottom, that's when I began to do readings with Naborara, but I would doubt him thinking that things wouldn't come true. THEY DID. Every time I would get mad at Naborara, he laughs because the following days I would return to him to say that everything he told me had come to pass. There was not a time that Naborara had steered me wrong. I just am not patient like I should be! Even right now, I felt like I am in a very dark place and I always come to get readings from Naborara because he is the BEST and only psychic I get my readings from. He takes the time to get to know his clients and make a friendship, you forget that it's business. I don't know what I would do without his readings because he's helped me through some of the roughest patches in my life and still continues to. Thank you so much Naborara, words cannot express how grateful I am for your readings. I will definitely come back to keep you informed on what happens, as well as for more readings :) You're the best :)

Come and Checkout Profile and Testimonials and i Bet you will not Disappointed!!! Come and get Extreme Psychic connection with Blunt ACCURACY!!!

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

STRONG PROOF MY PREDICTION--I DON'T CLAIM BUT PEOPLE SAYS--ACCURACY LEVEL IS AMAZING WITH PROVED REZULTS...MANY PREDICTIONS HAPPENED..HELPED AROUND 13000 PEOPLE.....

(1)tushkan0710,
I have been to his room few times and I must say that he is an amazing reader and to the point one. He clearly sees the situation and is able to give good advise. A lot of times his predictions did happen even when I doubted that he is right. So, I highly recommend him and he is definitely one of the best.

(2)Quest
OMG... WOW!!!! knew everything and more... he was 100% correct everything. BEST on ORANUM... YOU WON"T GO WRONG. YOU WONT GO WRONG..

(3)angiefra22
Naborara is truly blessed. He sees further into the future than most of the other psychics. I can honestly say that after a long wait, things he has told me are finally beginning to transpire.. I would like to add that what he told me to expect was unique in and of it self in the respect that this particular (very important) piece of information has never been disclosed to me by any other psychic here on Oranum. Enough said.. *****

(4)srunion
I have had many readings with him.. Everything he has ever said whether I believed it or not as been true good or bad.. I dont always believe him at the time.. Don't like what he says but it's always right when I want the truth.. I go see him .. His guides are amazing.. He is the BEST on here

(5)April
His readings always positive, predictions come true, connects well with others and yourself. Makes you see a positive out of a negative and gives you great clarity into things. I would highly recommend him as I keep coming back. I will keep coming back

(6)nromance
Thank you Naborara. Will let you know what happens, one of your predictions already came true. TTYL thnk u

Highest Ratio of REPEATED MEMBERS and they are still coming from last 2 years and more..come and check out my profile and give me chance to prove My WORK..

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

PREDICTION OF THE DAY!Prediction happened -I have predicted before one week and it happened and SEE

ONE MORE TIME--Shocking Accuracy----Top ranked and top Rated--See awesome Testimonials-----

tlsimms2008

"Everything he has said is coming to pass. He knows his stuff and how to fix it if its broken".
'

CHECK OUT MY EXTREME ACCURATE TESTIMONIALS AND GIVE ME CHANCE TO HEAL YOUR RELATIOSNHIp

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

TRONG PROOF MY PREDICTION--I DON'T CLAIM BUT PEOPLE SAYS--ACCURACY LEVEL IS AMAZING WITH PROVED REZULTS...MANY PREDICTIONS HAPPENED..HELPED AROUND 13000 PEOPLE.....

nromance fort laud | 2015-01-01 04:28

truly amazing, predictions are coming true. Thanku Nab

Highest Ratio of REPEATED MEMBERS and they are still coming from last 2 years and more..come and check out my profile and give me chance to prove My WORK..

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

PREDICTION OF THE DAY---

STRONG PROOF MY PREDICTION--I DON'T CLAIM BUT PEOPLE SAYS--SEE CURRENT FRESH

TESTIMONIAL OF PREDICTION HAPPENED--- | 2015-01-02 09:41:38

I have been to his room few times and I must say that he is an amazing reader and to the point one. He clearly sees the situation and is able to give good advise. A lot of times his predictions did happen even when I doubted that he is right. So, I highly recommend him and he is definitely one of the best. tushkan0710,

Check out MY OTHER AWESOME TESTIMONIALS--YOU WILL GET PROOF--HELPED AROUND 13000 PEOPLE--

MOST OF THEM ARE REPEATED MEMBERS--THIS IS DUE TO HIGHEST ACCURACY LEVEL-

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

STRONG PROOF MY PREDICTION--I DON'T CLAIM BUT PEOPLE SAYS--ACCURACY LEVEL IS AMAZING WITH PROVED REZULTS...MANY PREDICTIONS HAPPENED..HELPED AROUND 13000 PEOPLE.....

nromance fort laud | 2015-01-01 04:28

truly amazing, predictions are coming true. Thanku Nab

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

RESH PREDICTION HAPPENED---------------------PREDICTION OF TODAY

One more PREDICTION HAPPENED today~not one but Thousands of PREDICTIONS happened~Strong proof

of my CONSISTANT accuracy~Powerful vision and EXTREME Psychic connection~One of The top Most

expert~MASTER OF LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP~Helped more than 13000~SEE PROOF OF MY GIVEN

PREDICTION HAPPENED ONLY IN ONE WEEK..

hannah hannah uk | 2015-01-21 12:42:17

he is quick and amazing, he predicted something in his last reading and it come to pass. very straight to the

point does not waste your time.

Gloria Knows

Gloria Knows

pls come to my profile reed my feedback and if you like take me for a private chat

20 hours ago Comment Cool  
Kinesthetic Intuition

Kinesthetic Intuition uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

back in freechat

View all 6 comments
Kinesthetic Intuition
Kinesthetic Intuition
back in freechat
47 minutes ago   Cool
Kinesthetic Intuition
Kinesthetic Intuition
back in freechat
26 minutes ago   Cool
Kinesthetic Intuition
Kinesthetic Intuition
back in freechat
10 minutes ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Gloria Knows

Gloria Knows

*QUESTIONS that you can ask me :
-how to save a relationship
-how to get a good partner
-better to wait or not to wait for the one you love
-How to attract love
-When you find your love
-how to be happy in marriage
-how to save marriage
-how to get married
-financial problems
-how to activate the energy of money
-how to find work
-how to behave in an interview
-how to get desire job
-how to start your own business
-what kind business will be successful for you
-how to build strong business
-how to survive when it is business difficulties
-how to be successful and rich
-how to build relationships with business partners

-how to clean your energy
-how to strengthen your spiritual health
-how to protect yourself from the black magic
-how to achieve a flawless harmony

21 hours ago Comment Cool  

Show more  

online psychics

Naborara shahid

(One of Top 3 Expert)SEE AWESOME TESTIMONIALS Series Of OF PREDICTION HAPPENED*★13000+READINGS★MASTER IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP...

Helped on: 13258

Mystic Maddia

✿ EXPERIENCED ACCURATE PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH WORLD WIDE FAME ✿ PREDICTIONS & TIME FRAMES ✿ READINGS ON LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER,...

Helped on: 5264

shepsychic

(sale price)Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 4634

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 10406

Shellie

Do come through, and give yourself a chance to gain clarity as you are here by no coincidence. I look forward to talking to YOU today!...

Helped on: 12744