Helped on 924,954 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
AAstrid Voyance

AAstrid Voyance

emotions
sthlm | 2014-03-27 16:50:43
emotions

Great advices and some confirmation that she was on track, telling me some things i already knew. And good time frame and hopeful predictions. Thanks! You get the feeling you can trust her. She was right Before.

PSYCHIC SUPERSTAR

PSYCHIC SUPERSTAR

Well EASTER just around the corner. A time for re birth and resurrection in all our lives, Christian or NOT... Think about where you want to go this year and make positive plans for it. If I can help, come to my room and ask. x

Mystic Maddia
Mystic Maddia commented on a photo on own wall.

Spiritual teaching now available

18 hours ago
Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Mystic Maddia
Mystic Maddia
Spiritual teaching now available
18 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
whitestarr

whitestarr uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

18 hours ago Comment Cool  
AAstrid Voyance

AAstrid Voyance

Dijana
USA | 2014-03-30 18:07:44
Dijana

My favorite. Worth every penny. Told me the news that were not pleasant but I appreciated it. All other predictions have come to pass. I will come back. 10 stars. Got to try Astrid!

Mystic Maddia

The best world renowned Psychic

1 day ago
Mystic Maddia

Description:

Sale price, an unbeatable offer at 1.99/min for all types of readings such as spiritual coaching, future reading, soul reading, mediumship... read her profile/bio to find out more

Mystic Maddia
Mystic Maddia
The best world renowned Psychic
1 day ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia is live in freechat, why not stop by for a reading for only 1.99/ min? Super sale now on

View all 4 comments
Mystic Maddia
Mystic Maddia
Soul readings
1 day ago   Cool
Mystic Maddia
Mystic Maddia
Spiritual coaching
1 day ago   Cool
Mystic Maddia
Mystic Maddia
Medium readings to pass on messages from the deceased
1 day ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Yana Witch

Yana Witch

Hello everyone!

I'm a psychic with abilities.
My specials: love, relationship, career, karmic, family, job, money, money worries, health, general- and full reading, past, ansver for your questions etc.
Curse analysis with remove, chakras cleaning - negative blocks remove, positive energies sending.

(No reading in the free chat, just in privat! I'm accurate, fast and honest.)

Welcome!

)O(

Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia

brightsoul84
I just love her peace and compassion. She only reads what she sees. She doesn't tell you what you want to hear but she tell you what you really need to hear.

Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia

Bradley
It's always reassuring to speak with Mystic Maddia about any issues I think i may have because of her ability to put you at ease with the soft tones of her voice and the clarity and straightforwardness of her advice! Definitely the psychic i feel most connected too on oranum :)

Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia

MerkabahMan633
Mystic Maddia is wonderful, very clear and detailed and accurate about the people and issues we discussed. She said a few things that amazed me, and I feel confident that her advice will benefit me alot, and am hopeful about her prediction regarding my love life. Given my circumstances, it's remarkable that she has made a prediction that is similar to other very accurate psychics that i have spoken with, even down to time frame. And its not like I spoke to all of the others just recently. She is really great, and seems truly psychic. I highly recommend her. 5 stars!

Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia

mediumship, psychic and tarot readings live with Mystic Maddia in private reading

Cyrilla Reader

Cyrilla Reader uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Mystic Maddia
1 day ago
Mystic Maddia

Description:

Medium readings

Show more  

Online Psychics

superpsychic

** 1.99 SHORT TIME OFFER**ONE OF BEST AT ORANUM * 5 STAR GIFTED EXPERIENCED FAMOUS~~ AWESOME FEED BACK~~ PREDICTIONS HAPPENED~~...

Helped on: 10646

CLARITY MEDIUM

Are you ready for the TRUTH ? ❤LOVE RELATIONSHIP EXPERT ❤ ❤❤❤MEDIUM ❤ CHANNEL❤❤❤ ❤❤❤CLAIRVOYANT ❤TAROT❤❤❤ I can help you to receive...

Helped on: 981

Intuitive Natalie

★INTERNATIONAL PSYCHIC★ CLEAR & ACCURATE PREDICTIONS★POWERFUL READINGS ★BORN INTUITIVE, EMPATH & CLAIRVOYANT with OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE using...

Helped on: 5823

PSYCHIC SUPERSTAR

Half a MILLION READINGS in 30 + Years. RELATIONSHIPS FIXED. WARM, KIND, ENGLISH TV PSYCHIC *** LOVE SPELLS***WORLD FAMOUS * CRYSTAL...

Helped on: 1712

AAstrid Voyance

HAPPY HOUR - only 2.99 - (reg.5.99) GERMAN TOP RATED PSYCHIC ( trilingual), NATIVE CLEARVOYANT / MEDIUM, OVER 37 YEARS EXP, GREAT...

Helped on: 2554