Helped on 2,059,407 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Entice Tarot and Healing

Entice Tarot and Healing

I am in the free chat, you can join me ♥

gracepetals

gracepetals

The Amazing Grace Room is open... Get the Grace Connection... Love, Light and Laughter.

"Grace is always fantastic - she's so quick, compassionate, and no frills. It's an amazing thing to have your reader being able to sort through your thoughts before you can even tell them. She gets to the heart of the matter and gives stellar guidance. It's always a pleasure to read with her."

"Great reading, connected immediately, gave lots of information and the truth - delicately! Give Grace a try! I will follow up - thanks Grace!"

"Grace is the best one on here!!! She has amazing energy and was spot on about me and my mom!!!!"

"Very accurate and intuitive reader, happy to have had a reading with her."

"It's been a while since Grace and I had a session, and I am so grateful I came to her to discuss things today. She connects so incredibly well with my energy and does it all with true Grace. She is an amazing reader with a beautiful spirit and wonderful energy. 5 stars!"

"She is the best. i have been coming back to her for guidance and support for the past few years. She is continually predicting events in my life, and when they happen i get reassurance i am on my right track. very honest and caring person as well."

"Grace is super amazing - I consult with her on everything and always get the guidance and direction I need to set me off on the right path again!"

"She was very on point, and gave me great guidance with my tarot business, and the other gifts i have been tapping into. She also gave me some info on my brother who has passed that was really great and accurate. Thank you so much!"

PSYCHIC RITA

PSYCHIC RITA

•••●●● BACK IN FREECHAT •••●●●

ONLY THE TRUTH.. NOTHING ELSE!

PSYCHIC RITA

PSYCHIC RITA

•••●●● BACK IN FREECHAT •••●●●

ONLY THE TRUTH.. NOTHING ELSE!

PSYCHIC RITA
PSYCHIC RITA commented on a photo on own wall.

❤●●●●●●●●HONEST & GENUINE READINGS●●●●●●●●●●❤

★ NO TOOLS READER

☆ CLEAR ANSWERS

★ VERY SPECIFIC READINGS

☆ HONEST

★ READING FROM AGE 9

☆ PREDICTIONS ALWAYS HAPPEN!!

★ REAL REMEDIES

☆ WHITE MAGIC SPELLS

★ HEALING

1 hour ago
PSYCHIC RITA

PSYCHIC RITA

BACK

PSYCHIC RITA

★ NO TOOLS READER

☆ CLEAR ANSWERS

★ VERY SPECIFIC READINGS

☆ HONEST

★ READING FROM AGE 9

★ REAL REMEDIES

☆ WHITE MAGIC SPELLS

★ HEALING

7 hours ago
Nigam Love Psychic

Nigam Love Psychic

TODAY I WILL BE ONLINE AFTER 2 HOURS

Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

Namaste my friends I’m waiting in my room to give you angelic and psychic readings, fI hear the inaudible, I see the invisible and I feel the intangible and I sense the sign of events occurring in your life before you can have even a thought about it.

I'm here to give you insight clarity and strength to push up you in to the weighty soil that provide nourishment.
I’m able to tune into your situation very quickly and I can easily give you accurate insight and PREDICTION with TIMEFRAMES and more over I can guide you to have a truthful vision of your situation. I will give you clarity and explain the Truth on :

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ LOVE & Relationship Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

★ Reunion
★ Breaking up & Divorce
★ Addiction
★ Cheating & Affairs
★ Same sex relationship
★ Parents & Children
★ Single & Dating
★ Virtual Dating
★ Sex & Intimacy
★ Fertility & Pregnancy
★ Picture reading
★ Soulmate & Twinflame connection
★ Past life

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ CAREER & FINANCE Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

☆ Career and Financial path
☆ Promotion
☆ Investments
☆ Relocation
☆ Job hunt
☆ Improve financial status
☆ Raise
☆ Conflict resolution
☆ Self-development :
⇢ Communication
⇢ Business Acumen
⇢ Leadership
⇢ Time managment and stress managment
⇢ People managment
⇢ Execution

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Energy angelic lightworks Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

★ DNA activation
★ Angel therapy
★ Chakra balancing and harmonization
★ Remove psychic attacks
★ Blockages
★ Hara centering and grounding

IF YOU WOULD FLY ONE TIME WITH THE MIGHTY WINGS OF AN EAGLE YOU WOULDNT FLY ANYMORE WITH THE TINY WINGS OF A SPARROW.

Love light and abundance,
Senseio share

PSYCHIC RITA

★ NO TOOLS READER

☆ CLEAR ANSWERS

★ VERY SPECIFIC READINGS

☆ HONEST

★ READING FROM AGE 9

★ REAL REMEDIES

☆ WHITE MAGIC SPELLS

★ HEALING

9 hours ago
PSYCHIC RITA

★ NO TOOLS READER

☆ CLEAR ANSWERS

★ VERY SPECIFIC READINGS

☆ HONEST

★ READING FROM AGE 9

★ REAL REMEDIES

☆ WHITE MAGIC SPELLS

★ HEALING

15 hours ago
gracepetals

gracepetals

The Amazing Grace Room is open... Get the Grace Connection... Love, Light and Laughter.

"Grace is always fantastic - she's so quick, compassionate, and no frills. It's an amazing thing to have your reader being able to sort through your thoughts before you can even tell them. She gets to the heart of the matter and gives stellar guidance. It's always a pleasure to read with her."

"Great reading, connected immediately, gave lots of information and the truth - delicately! Give Grace a try! I will follow up - thanks Grace!"

"Grace is the best one on here!!! She has amazing energy and was spot on about me and my mom!!!!"

"It's been a while since Grace and I had a session, and I am so grateful I came to her to discuss things today. She connects so incredibly well with my energy and does it all with true Grace. She is an amazing reader with a beautiful spirit and wonderful energy. 5 stars!"

"She is the best. i have been coming back to her for guidance and support for the past few years. She is continually predicting events in my life, and when they happen i get reassurance i am on my right track. very honest and caring person as well."

"Grace is super amazing - I consult with her on everything and always get the guidance and direction I need to set me off on the right path again!"

"She was very on point, and gave me great guidance with my tarot business, and the other gifts i have been tapping into. She also gave me some info on my brother who has passed that was really great and accurate. Thank you so much!"

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

just In New deck Twisted Tales Tarot Awsome

gracepetals

gracepetals

PSYCHIC RITA

★ NO TOOLS READER

☆ CLEAR ANSWERS

★ VERY SPECIFIC READINGS

☆ HONEST

★ READING FROM AGE 9

★ REAL REMEDIES

☆ WHITE MAGIC SPELLS

★ HEALING

2 days ago
PSYCHIC RITA

★ NO TOOLS READER

☆ CLEAR ANSWERS

★ VERY SPECIFIC READINGS

☆ HONEST

★ READING FROM AGE 9

★ REAL REMEDIES

☆ WHITE MAGIC SPELLS

★ HEALIN

2 days ago
PSYCHIC RITA

★ NO TOOLS READER

☆ CLEAR ANSWERS

★ VERY SPECIFIC READINGS

☆ HONEST

★ READING FROM AGE 9

★ REAL REMEDIES

☆ WHITE MAGIC SPELLS

★ HEALIN

2 days ago
Love Heera Truth Teller

Love Heera Truth Teller

Love Heera Truth Teller'S TESTIMONIALS

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

rcollins98
virginia, usa | 2016-07-21 23:42:04
rcollins98

Heera was very nice. She was straight forward but gentle.

Dove

US | 2016-07-21 22:16:44
Dove

Very calm nice person. I enjoy her readings. She is also very honest and upfront, which is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

melissa
ca | 2016-07-18 08:05:31
melissa

thank u for the reading, very much of insight you have given me and reading well in depth. very sweet, and kind. taking advice going to see where it goes. thank u

Cecilia

South Africa | 2016-07-16 05:52:01
Cecilia

I really needed some advice and Heera gave me so much needed encouragement

dmbertault

phoenix | 2016-07-16 05:35:24
dmbertault

She is the best - she is on the money time and time again. Her insight is outstanding and uncanny. Love her!!

sunrisegold

rio linda | 2016-07-16 01:57:46
sunrisegold

very good psychic, I have to stop her sometimes on some things, but she is very good telling me about the future, and other matters that I have asked. and I really like it when she has a special going on because I really like talking with Heera. She is really a good psychic, very intuitive, will continue to come back and speak with her when I can. Thank you Heera, too bad we were cut off in the middle of the reading. Ann

sheen
singapore | 2016-07-04 06:05:41
sheen

Reconnected with heera today....I dont know how but she managed to calm me down advice me and even told what exactly i should do. I trust her words will surely come true for me. Will again get in touch with her for the calmness she provides to mind and heart. Thank u soo much Heera..

London | 2016-07-04 01:38:55
Chido

Shes great. She was able to get some details about me that she couldnt have known without being told. I will update once the prediction comes true or not and update my rating but she is lovely and I would recomend her :)

c | 2016-07-02 06:13:07
A

Heera you are wonderful! Theres so much more yet to come. Hope your current predicts arent delayed. I will be good, kind, and focused on life...

A

C | 2016-07-02 04:18:10
A

Heera has been there through thick and thin, alot has come to pass that she said would. Love her

mickthedoc

galway | 2016-07-01 21:22:06
mickthedoc

fabulous kind lady who is gifted money well spent i reccomend without reservation or hesitation she i s wonderful

Carmela

SoCal | 2016-07-01 17:49:57
Carmela

Heera was very polite. Reassuring is the best way to describe her. She understands the positive abilities people have and gave me a clear reading. I feel more focused now and appreciate the emphasis given on things I've been overlooking. I will keep an eye out for August and hopefully manifest some great new connections in the upcoming months. Thank you!

kim

ny | 2016-07-01 03:42:07
kim

heera is good at reading your mind and reading other people minds give her a shot! def worth it

Atlanta | 2016-06-29 04:36:09
Nina

She is compassionate and gives you plethora of information in short time! words you need! Highly recommend her

raysa

nyc | 2016-06-29 00:14:37
raysa

Predictions come true!, you can trust her 100%. Thank you so much for your help and for sharing your gift!.

A

NY | 2016-06-28 23:42:14
A

Haven't seen Heera in months, and she gave me good advice for tomorrow. Thanks Heera

Nini52
NY | 2016-06-27 01:15:50
Nini52

ALWAYS AMAZING... UPDATES are seamless & concise with timelines... Heera is honest & reassuring without being "sugary"... She has awesome abilities to heard her guides... Able to explain & discuss freely with no hesitation... Quick & accurate... Love you Heera... Will be back for updates... XOXOXOXO

Wisconsin, USA | 2016-06-23 04:48:22
Terri

Heera is wonderful! She tunes into me perfectly and always gives me the honest truth. I will definitely hire her again. :)

julienne

san antonio | 2016-06-23 00:03:09
julienne

very caring kind hearted and honest spirit. I always feel better and that my questions have been answered after readings with heera

Ksenia
London | 2016-06-22 05:58:39
Ksenia

Heera thank you very much for telling me spot on things. You opened my eyes to things I didn't know and couldn't imagine. Very nice person, explained things that she saw about my situation in a very wise way. think this lady helped me to find answers which I'd never even think of. P.S I ran out of my budget and didn't say thank you and good bye:( Sending love to Heera! xxx

Aaliyah

FL | 2016-06-22 03:06:37
Aaliyah

I appreciate your honesty and patience. Everything you said made complete sense yet I would have never been able to think of it myself. There was more but...limited credits. Thank you very much. Much Love Heera.

mtl | 2016-06-21 04:59:03
willkates

Heera is one of the only true psychics here, she will really find you in the darkness, and bring you to the light. Thanks for your reading Heera, you were really on point. I felt really comfortable but a little scared, in the end you really helped me to make a decision. thank you!

ronron55
. | 2016-06-19 08:01:15
ronron55

She was awesome she picked up my ocupation in auto mechanics without me mentionning and perdicted i would be moving everything she said was spot on highly recommend Heera

kim

ny | 2016-06-19 01:08:09
kim

Heera is amazing, she is honestly so accurate about everything and i love have readings with her, She reads people like a book and is not afraid to tell you everything you need to hear

robert

new york | 2016-06-19 00:30:57
robert

simply incredible, was in tune with all I asked as if she knew us. I am totally amazed at her gift. Thank You very Much.

AJAY DESAI

HYDERABAD, INDIA | 2016-06-17 21:29:22
AJAY DESAI

She can clearly understand a person's feelings and guide them properly.

gracepetals

gracepetals

Show more  

online psychics

Sensei HeartAngel

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Angelic Psychic Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Natural Clairvoyant Truthful Fast Accurate Prediction and Timeframes Lightworker Love & Relationship...

Helped on: 12755

Love Heera Truth Teller

Special!♥Tried&Tested!♥☆Care4U♥ 5 yrs on Oranum! PROVEN-TRUSTED-BORN-Psychic and Healer! I channel you with guides and energies. I PREDICT. 100% Honest! LOVE...

Helped on: 20779

US Psychic - Alycia Rose

5☆ PROFESSIONAL ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Authentic ☆ Honest ☆ 30 yrs Exp. ☆ Integrity matters ☆ Cards, Runes, Past Lives, Healing, Remote Viewing, Spirit...

Helped on: 20153

PSYCHIC ALEX

Energy healer, clairvoyant psychic, no tools reader. My prayers are changing life, predictions came to pass. My readings are clear. See my testimonials, and come to have...

Helped on: 2183

Gentleman Jim

NO ONE HAS DONE MORE READINGS HERE ON ORANUM AS I HAVE ! WE'VE PASSED 36,000 READINGS! NOW, WE HAVE A FEW FREE CREDITS TO GIVE AWAY!. THE...

Helped on: 37141