Helped on 2,134,721 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
LOVE sylph

LOVE sylph

hi members
i m online in free chat.

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

♪♫♩♬ STEAL THE SHOW! Click on Start a Private Reading with RockPsychic! RockPsychic is Ready to go Private to do YOUR Reading for You ♪♫♩♬

✪MY PROVEN TECHNIQUE & PROPHECIES✪

✰✪✰ Sept 5, 2016 Predicted sinkholes in Florida, USA that will hit national news. September 20, 2016 occurred in Mulberry, Florida causing radioactive material to affect drinking water.

✰✪✰ Sept 7, 2016 Predicted a cruise ship catastrophe. Sept 11, 2016 News reports cruise ship accident with loss of life in Italy.

✰✪✰ Sept 9, 2016 Predicted Sept 11, 2016 will be a very hard day for the Hillary Clinton campaign. Clinton’s health issues are exposed. Obama administration forced to reflect why she resigned.

✰✪✰ Feb 15, 2013 Predicted the Chelyabinsk Meteor Impact in Russia on Oct 3, 2012. The meteor is the largest natural object to have entered Earth’s atmosphere undetected since 1908.

✰✪✰ Jan 24, 2013 Predicted California Nevada Utah Colorado Arizona New Mexico & Texas would have quakes in the next few days. All of them did have 3.0+ quakes

♪♫♩♬ STEAL THE SHOW! Click on Start a Private Reading with RockPsychic! RockPsychic is Ready to go Private to do YOUR Reading for You ♪♫♩♬

❤ ☺ PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS ☺ ❤

✏ NAMI - National Alliance on Mental Illness
✏ AIC - Association of International Consultants
✏ Coachville
✏ International Association of Professional Life Coaches
✏ Social Enterprise Alliance
✏ Foster Family-based Treatment Association and Foster Care Network
✏ Society for Human Resource Management
✏ Metaphysical Society of America
✏ The Masonic Philosophical Society

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

✰✪✰ Sept 5, 2016 Predicted sinkholes in Florida, USA that will hit national news. September 20, 2016 occurred in Mulberry, Florida causing radioactive material to affect drinking water.

✰✪✰ Sept 7, 2016 Predicted a cruise ship catastrophe. Sept 11, 2016 News reports cruise ship accident with loss of life in Italy.

✰✪✰ Sept 9, 2016 Predicted Sept 11, 2016 will be a very hard day for the Hillary Clinton campaign. Clinton’s health issues are exposed. Obama administration forced to reflect why she resigned.

✰✪✰ Feb 15, 2013 Predicted the Chelyabinsk Meteor Impact in Russia on Oct 3, 2012. The meteor is the largest natural object to have entered Earth’s atmosphere undetected since 1908.

✰✪✰ Jan 24, 2013 Predicted California Nevada Utah Colorado Arizona New Mexico & Texas would have quakes in the next few days. All of them did have 3.0+ quakes

archhana

archhana

Available for private reading - To know about your LOVE ,ROMANCE, RELATIONSHIP ,partner's view, MARRIAGE, FAMILY AND KIDS, DIVORCE, JOB ,CAREER ,BUSINESS ,RELOCATION ,DREAM INTERPRETATION, DEPRESSION ,NATURAL HEALING,MEDITATION, VASTU remedy ,well proved remedies for any kind of spell and any money matter , no sugar coating only truth in simple language at lower cost please join me in private.I am in free chat now.

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

Master Psychic-Intuitive~Time Shifter~Well-Being Coach~Spiritual Reverend~Energy Worker~Healer~ACCURACY!

No Cards/Tools-No Spirit Guides! Energy Worker! Teacher of Ancient Wisdom.

★ TIME SHIFTING: Observation of Any Date or Time Frame within your Life using an Empathic Connection and Telepathy to see your Past, Present and Future

RockPsychic works with domestic and international (Real Life Super Heroes) & Authorities to Solve Domestic Crimes and Locate Abducted Children in the Middle East

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

RockPsychic is Live and Ready to Rock Your World!

Mystic Love Knight

Mystic Love Knight

Predictions have happened. Check testimonials for assurances.

Everything you need is here.

=> DREAM INTERPRETATIONS
=> LOVE
=> CAREER
=> 2016 PREDICTIONS
=> TIME FRAMES
=> RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
=> MARRIAGE ISSUES
=> TWINFLAMES INDICATIONS
=> SOULMATES REUINIONS
=> JOBS
=> MONEY IN 2016

Visit my free chat room and feel the energy

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

hi all :) join me in free chat

LOVE sylph

LOVE sylph

hi members
i m online in free chat.

psychic mehra

psychic mehra

I have many years of experience in helping people in their problems & well qualified and experianced Psychic and certified counceler I have been telling people and guiding them with only truth since many year. No sugar coatings . So do not be afraid of sugar coating I will be helping you with what I see to get clear with your situation and move on with the one who is cheating on you and also I will be telling you about your future relationships and what really the future holds about you. Now coming to the career matters I will be helping you by telling the fields in which you could do more progress day by day or when there will be the promotions or progress in your future.If you want to know the truth and find a solution to your problems then Chat with me for a honest Reading.I can tell u the past present, and future. I can predict about your career, love relationships , business prosperity
I specialize in all types of readings
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ S p e c i a l i t i e s ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 Relationship guidance
 Love Maters
 Reunion
 Break ups
 Divorce
 Legal
 Career
 Home & Family
 Martial
 Astrology
 Fortune teller (Male & Female)
 Numerology
 Chakra cleansening
 Counseling
 Healing
 Picturre reading

Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

brb in 1 h

Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

Namaste my friends I’m waiting in my room to give you angelic and psychic readings, fI hear the inaudible, I see the invisible and I feel the intangible and I sense the sign of events occurring in your life before you can have even a thought about it.

I'm here to give you insight clarity and strength to push up you in to the weighty soil that provide nourishment.
I’m able to tune into your situation very quickly and I can easily give you accurate insight and PREDICTION with TIMEFRAMES and more over I can guide you to have a truthful vision of your situation. I will give you clarity and explain the Truth on :

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ LOVE & Relationship Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

★ Reunion
★ Breaking up & Divorce
★ Addiction
★ Cheating & Affairs
★ Same sex relationship
★ Parents & Children
★ Single & Dating
★ Virtual Dating
★ Sex & Intimacy
★ Fertility & Pregnancy
★ Picture reading
★ Soulmate & Twinflame connection
★ Past life

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ CAREER & FINANCE Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

☆ Career and Financial path
☆ Promotion
☆ Investments
☆ Relocation
☆ Job hunt
☆ Improve financial status
☆ Raise
☆ Conflict resolution
☆ Self-development :
⇢ Communication
⇢ Business Acumen
⇢ Leadership
⇢ Time managment and stress managment
⇢ People managment
⇢ Execution

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Energy angelic lightworks Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

★ DNA activation
★ Angel therapy
★ Chakra balancing and harmonization
★ Remove psychic attacks
★ Blockages
★ Hara centering and grounding

IF YOU WOULD FLY ONE TIME WITH THE MIGHTY WINGS OF AN EAGLE YOU WOULDNT FLY ANYMORE WITH THE TINY WINGS OF A SPARROW.

Love light and abundance

Sensei Heartangel

Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

brb in 5 min

amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

Hello this is AMANLOVE

An experienced angel reader who will connect with your spirit guides and angels. Get Divine answers to your questions and guidance to keep you on your life path. Enjoy the powerful connection and energy! i don't use any tools, i work by energy connection/spiritual guidance ...need name and dob/age to connect..
my work doesn't need any tool because it only needs energy , once connected to your energy can read you and update you ..i am expert in love relations. i can break the negative spell too if you are suffering though this to give u a really good n blessed energy which will be helpful to u in making relationship better :) u can come to me without any ambiguity for help , :) you can read my feedback/testimonials , and feel free to come for readings these are 100% accurate insights ...:) :) :)
you can send me an email while i am offline , i will give you email reading :)
TIME FRAMES :)
i can help you with...

♚RELATIONSHIP ♚CAREER ♚HEALING ♚MEDIUM( can connect with the souls who are passed away)

✿Soulmates/Twinflame

✿Holy Quran reading

✿ Love

✿ reconciliation

✿ patch up or breakup

✿ new energies in life

✿ best buddies/friends

✿ initial stage if relations

✿ coworkers/bosses

✿ cheating in relationship

✿ sincerity n loyalty from someone

✿ separations

✿ new job finding

✿ money issues

✿ better finance

✿ future career

✿ best jobs

✿ reiki

✿ better energy treatment

✿ dream predictions

✿ getting rid of bad energy

✿ future/past incarnations

✿ telepathy

✿ picture/hand lines reading

much love and blessings

blessings ❤❤❤
AMANLOV

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

Master Psychic-Intuitive~Time Shifter~Well-Being Coach~Spiritual Reverend~Energy Worker~Healer~ACCURACY!

★ TIME SHIFTING: Observation of Any Date or Time Frame within your Life using an Empathic Connection and Telepathy to see your Past, Present and Future

RockPsychic works with domestic and international (Real Life Super Heroes) & Authorities to Solve Domestic Crimes and Locate Abducted Children in the Middle East

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

☾ CHOOSE YOUR TYPE OF READING ☽

NO MEDIUMSHIP, NO SPIRIT COMMUNICATION IS OFFERED.

★ SPIRITUAL & EMOTIONAL CHAKRA READINGS & COMBINATIONS: Reading Your Energy and Those Around You for Compatibility or Healing Solutions
★ MEDICAL INTUITIVE: Dr of Metaphysics / Medical Intuitive / Embodied Cognition / Emotional Healing Guidance ☤
★ LIFE & WELL BEING COACHING: Psychological & Sub-consciousness Guidance/Counseling / Dream Interpretation / HAPPINESS / HEALTH / ABUNDANCE
★ LIFE PURPOSE / LIFE LESSONS / ENLIGHTENMENT: Past & Present Lessons Explained to You for Purpose of Your Personal Enlightenment.
★ PAST LIFE OR CHILDHOOD REGRESSION: 1/2 Hour of Credits & Quiet Time & Microphone Needed for Past Life or Childhood Regression (You See Your Own Repressed Childhood or Past Life while in a Trance!)
★ Taught Self Hypnosis
★ ANIMAL COMMUNICATION: Telepathy with your Pet / Animal. Please have them nearby on cam!
★ PSYCHIC ENHANCEMENT AND MENTORING
° Adjustment to New Situations
° Personal Finances
° Career, Work & Business
° Education
° Life Path / Purpose
° Life Abundance & Happiness
☞ EMOTIONAL ASPECTS
° Understanding of Friends, Family and Lovers
☞ ENVIRONMENTAL
° Home
° Manifestations
° Advanced Psychological Knowledge
° Awareness / Breaking Patterns That Cause Unhappiness
° Problem Solving
° Emotional Healing
° Cord Disconnections
° Attachments
° Removing Blocks and Negative Thinking
° Positive Affirmations
° Inspiration and Empowerment
° Personal Potential
° Reasoning
° Love Compatibility
° Soul Mates / Twin-Flame / Triple Flame
° Abandonment Issues
° Trust Issues
° View of Self
° How others View You
☞ SPIRITUAL & PSYCHOLOGICAL LIFE COACHING
° Vibrational Neuropeptide Programming (VNP) Program Emotional Responses
° Faith & Belief Counseling
° Explanation for Your Life and It's Patterns
° Enlightenment and Life Mastery Training
° Positivity Training
° Law of Attraction, Karma, Dharma and Wise Paths
° Yin Energy Readings and Guidance for Productivity
° Meditation

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

✰✪✰ Nov 7, 2012 Predicted I could hear chanting of "We the people..." repeatedly. Nov 11 News reports "We the People" petition to secede from the USA

✰✪✰ Nov 7, 2012 Predicted moderate quake in the New Madrid Zone on the 37th latitude for Nov 10, 2012 in the morning. Nov 10, morning a 4.3 magnitude quake occurred in Kentucky on 37th latitude

✰✪✰ Oct 26, 2012 (morning) Predicted Hurricane Sandy would be referred to as "The Perfect Storm" and "Historic". (evening news) Hurricane Sandy "The Perfect Storm" & "Historic"

✰✪✰ Oct 12, 2012 Predicted on RockPsychic Show that "New England Region of the USA will experience a moderate earthquake very soon!" Oct 16, 4.6 magnitude quake occurred in Hollis, Maine

✰✪✰ May 28, 2012 Predicted a huge benefit concert in 2012 for an American catastrophe - 12-12-12 Concert benefitted Victims of Hurricane Sandy

✰✪✰ In 2009, Predicted Earthquake & Flooding August 23, 2011 - Mineral, Virginia 5.8 magnitude earthquake that rocked the entire East Coast of the United States and up through Canada Seen a fantastic amount of water coming inland. 17 Hours after the quake, Hurricane Irene made landfall less than 300 miles from the epicenter of the Earthquake causing extraordinary flooding.

✰✪✰ Aug 2011 - THE EAST COAST IS NOT DONE BEING FLOODED! THE TIDES HAVE TURNED! ✰✪✰ 2001, lived in Rockaway Beach, Queens, New York. Gave myself a deadline to get out of NYC by July 15, 2001. 8 weeks later, Sept 11, 2001 occurred! 16 weeks later, Flight 587 crashed a few blocks away from my former home.

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

RockPsychic Rocks YOU

☾ CHOOSE YOUR TYPE OF READING ☽

NO MEDIUMSHIP, NO SPIRIT COMMUNICATION IS OFFERED.

★ SPIRITUAL & EMOTIONAL CHAKRA READINGS & COMBINATIONS: Reading Your Energy and Those Around You for Compatibility or Healing Solutions
★ MEDICAL INTUITIVE: Dr of Metaphysics / Medical Intuitive / Embodied Cognition / Emotional Healing Guidance ☤
★ LIFE & WELL BEING COACHING: Psychological & Sub-consciousness Guidance/Counseling / Dream Interpretation / HAPPINESS / HEALTH / ABUNDANCE
★ LIFE PURPOSE / LIFE LESSONS / ENLIGHTENMENT: Past & Present Lessons Explained to You for Purpose of Your Personal Enlightenment.
★ PAST LIFE OR CHILDHOOD REGRESSION: 1/2 Hour of Credits & Quiet Time & Microphone Needed for Past Life or Childhood Regression (You See Your Own Repressed Childhood or Past Life while in a Trance!)
★ Taught Self Hypnosis
★ ANIMAL COMMUNICATION: Telepathy with your Pet / Animal. Please have them nearby on cam!
★ PSYCHIC ENHANCEMENT AND MENTORING
° Adjustment to New Situations
° Personal Finances
° Career, Work & Business
° Education
° Life Path / Purpose
° Life Abundance & Happiness
☞ EMOTIONAL ASPECTS
° Understanding of Friends, Family and Lovers
☞ ENVIRONMENTAL
° Home
° Manifestations
° Advanced Psychological Knowledge
° Awareness / Breaking Patterns That Cause Unhappiness
° Problem Solving
° Emotional Healing
° Cord Disconnections
° Attachments
° Removing Blocks and Negative Thinking
° Positive Affirmations
° Inspiration and Empowerment
° Personal Potential
° Reasoning
° Love Compatibility
° Soul Mates / Twin-Flame / Triple Flame
° Abandonment Issues
° Trust Issues
° View of Self
° How others View You
☞ SPIRITUAL & PSYCHOLOGICAL LIFE COACHING
° Vibrational Neuropeptide Programming (VNP) Program Emotional Responses
° Faith & Belief Counseling
° Explanation for Your Life and It's Patterns
° Enlightenment and Life Mastery Training
° Positivity Training
° Law of Attraction, Karma, Dharma and Wise Paths
° Yin Energy Readings and Guidance for Productivity
° Meditation

Show more  

online psychics

Sensei HeartAngel

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Angelic Psychic Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Natural Clairvoyant Truthful Fast Accurate Prediction and Timeframes Lightworker Love & Relationship...

Helped on: 13474

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 6805

amanlove truesoul

i am aman :) i have god gifted talent , by which i can help others..in love, finance , relationship, health issues etc, i really love to help others , who need help ,...

Helped on: 3242

Psychic Bernadette

Gifted gypsy clairvoyant, love and relationship expert,career,dream interpretation, finding the reason of your illness

Helped on: 4047

mssaul mssaul

LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT~~~I read on all areas including Health, Finances, Jobs, Careers, Family, Dreams and relocation. I can pick...

Helped on: 11644