Helped on 1,400,361 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Kablan

Kablan

I am back. Had to make sure the stream quality was good. Readers welcome for clearings.

Earthangels

Earthangels

i will be away from the 4th of next month and will be back on the 14th...

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

COME TO ME, MY FRIENDS, FOR GUIDANCE, ADVICE AND PREDICTIONS REGARD LOVE AND ROMANCE.....

LOVE CONNECTIONS
REMOTE VIEWING
GAY & LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS
MARRIAGE/DIVORCE
CHEATING LOVER
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS/LOVERS THINK OF YOU
CAREER
SEX
INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS
REUNION WITH EX LOVE

32 yrs. exp., quick connections....no tools needed, I am a natural clairvoyant, NON JUDGMENTAL, polite and caring. My chat room is bright & warm...come visit me.

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives, teachings, and readings of healers. Because I worked with children in educational, care-giving, and recreational pursuits for many years. You will find me a caring, compassionate and pure helper of mankind who possess extra-sensory abilities, including clairvoyance, psychometric and precognition, and can communicate with Angels, Spirits or Entities to help and guide you in all areas of life. My own spiritual journey has been long and rewarding. In the field of spirituality, I have studied Healing-souls, Shamanism, Spiritualism; I also studied a beautiful way of knowing, Celtic Spiritualism. With guidance from Spirit-guides and my beloved Angels, I am able to give the advice you need about your present and future, and I will be happy to share results of my Healing Light-work. I have exceptional accuracy in predicting time-frames. Helping you in whatever way I can is my honor and a blessing for both of us.

Deva PsychicFae

Deva PsychicFae

hey everyone ill be there soon see ya all in free chat

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

I am in Free Chat and available for Private consultation XOXOXO

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

Client's Feedback:
----------------------
Excellent, excellent reading!!! I highly recommend LoveLight. You will be VERY, VERY GLAD YOU CONTACTED HIM. He is an excellent psychic and a caring and empathetic person. Please call him!
--------------------------------------------------------
Enjoyed my reading. Quick response time and easy format. Very excited for the future and grateful for the positive reading. Will definitely follow-up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
very wonderful reader very informative and gifted gave me positive energy healing and I feel better already!!! thanks again for your expert advise in my situation.

SpiritAdvisr

SpiritAdvisr

☺♥☺ Hey Everyone! I am back online! and hope to see all of you! Currently only $1.99/min! and as always offer FREE connections prior to any and all private sessions ☺♥☺

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

Areas of my interest
====================
— Love and Relationship
— Breakup and Divorce
— Family Issues
— Dream Analysis
— Remote Viewing
— Distance Healing
— Chakra Healing
— Soul mate Readings
— Twin flame Readings
— Career
— Finance
— Business
— Palmistry

=======================
Specialties and skills
=======================
— Spirituality & Religion
— Astrology
— Numerology
— Psychic Reading
— Dream Analysis
— Love & Relationship
— Soul mate Connection
— Single & Dating
— Parents & Children
— Affairs & Cheating
— Breaking up & Divorce

=====================
Readings that I offer
=====================
— Psychic/Clairvoyant Insights
— Clarity Readings
— Love, Relationship and Family readings
— Career and Financial matters Readings
— Readings through angels and spirit guides
— Picture Readings to read behavior patrons, attitude and personality traits.
— Career and Business Readings
— Financial Issues Insights
— Gay & Lesbian Insights

gracepetals

gracepetals

The Grace Room is open... Get the Grace Connection... Love, Light and Laughter.

Remember the violet flame meditation... 8 pm.

Deva PsychicFae

Deva PsychicFae uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Gods and Goddess have something in store for you. Click on the golden bar to know the truth about your situation. I get fast and blunt messages from Gods & Goddess. Will Be in Free Chat at my regualr time, see you all there

3 hours ago Cool  
kiran yad
kiran yad
Jai Sri Ram!!!!
2 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
gracepetals

gracepetals

Taking a short break, back soon.

gracepetals

gracepetals

"She is more accurate than any of the readings I have received. Very kind and personable. Quick, but patient."

"Grace is awesome. Clean/Clear/intelligent energy. Love her! I am a repeat customer. Thanks Grace!"

"Grace is amazing. She predicts the most specific things that come true. She really connects and has a true gift. I've been going to her often and for awhile, and she is very consistent. And honest. Definitely worth it. Wonderful!"

"WOW! I am simply so very grateful that I came to see Grace today...Her words and her guidance are literally priceless to me. I have felt at a bit of a crossroads, and she helped reassure me that my feelings were in fact point on. I can't wait to have her predictions come to pass. What a beautiful kind spirit she is, with a very wise soul. Just loved the reading!!"

gracepetals

gracepetals

"The best on this site! Don't waste your time with anybody else..Grace is awesome/helpful and wants to help you. Go grace!"

gracepetals

gracepetals

The Grace Room is open... Get the Grace Connection... Love, Light and Laughter.

SpiritAdvisr

SpiritAdvisr

☺♥☺ Hey Everyone! I am back online! and hope to see all of you! Currently only $1.99/min! and as always offer FREE connections prior to any and all private sessions ☺♥☺

Kablan

Kablan

Readers are welcome for clearings. Always confidential. I never kiss and tell. Will be back here later today.

Kablan

Kablan

I will return later today. Thank you for your support!

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Me and Best Mate ready for Masonic Ball

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Show more  

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

NO ONE ON ORANUM HAS PROVIDED MORE SUCCESS STORIES THAN I HAVE! I OFFER CLARITY WITH SINCERITY! WORK WITH ME & I WILL GIVE YOU MORE THAN...

Helped on: 29718

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 992

Love Heera The Psychic

❤☆Happy Hour☆Care4U❤.:) I PREDICT. TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance for LIFE!: Best LOVE&CAREER...

Helped on: 10959

Earthangels

Information can change your life ....take charge of your future now!!! :> """""welcome to my Free chat..!!!...

Helped on: 6025

CloudSong

*****Enter the Faery and ArchAngel room, where there is Positive energy for everyone!!!!!!!!****

Helped on: 3765