Helped on 1,149,997 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

RAPID FIRE READS!!!
Over 63% OFF
Get a great reading and SAVE!!!

RAPID FIRE READS return on TODAY (9:00am - 11:00 am MDT/11:00 - 1:00pm EDT)

Get those lists of questions ready! How many questions can I answer for you in 3 minutes? You may be surprised! It’s a great way to give one of Oranum’s best a try at a great price!

RAPID FIRE READS are only available for a limited time!! Make sure you are ready to capitalize on the savings!!

1.49 per min, 3 min max, repeats ok

LiliMae Starr

LiliMae Starr uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Come and Join Me In the Free Chat

DebbieMedium Cinnabar

DebbieMedium Cinnabar uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

I am In Free Chat! Please pop in and say hello! -"-

Please let me know if you need a reading *** If you need answers by a Psychic, Medium, Akashic Record Reader and Reiki Teacher with experience. ☽☼☾

If I can help with a private chat *** Just hitting the start private chat is fine, I realize some times it is necessary.

..........•*¨`*•.........
(¯`'•.¸ //(*_*)\\ ¸.•'´¯)
*`• .…* * *… •´*...

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Good Morning Oranum Friends!

I'll be in FREE CHAT this morning and hope you will join me for some fun, games, and conversations!

Happy October 1st!!

Sensei Psychic

Sensei Psychic

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑☆Psychic Abilities : Prediction and Advise☆๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

You can get your prediction just asking me to connect with my two Spiritual guides or you can also ask me to use one of my tarot deck or a mix of the two .

☆Love & relationship
☆Virtual relationship
☆Same sex relationship
☆Pregnancy
☆Divorce
☆Soulmates
☆Twinflame
☆Break ups and Réunion
☆Cheating
☆Sex and intimacy
☆Career
☆ Developing skills
☆Self Improvement
☆Stress
☆Legal
☆Money
☆Luck
☆Relocation
☆Find lost Items
☆Prosperity and manifesting abundance

gypsyreader

gypsyreader

Happy October!! My favorite month of the year! stop by my freechat and say hello!!

Spiritual Cindy

Spiritual Cindy uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

October is here! STOP BY MY FREE CHAT SALE RATE 1.49 PER MIN!
1.49 PER MIN

DebbieMedium Cinnabar
DebbieMedium Cinnabar commented on a photo on own wall.

First of the month Special $2.49 (regular $2.99)!
Happy October!

Come see me in Free Chat to discuss and help with:
Your Spiritual Gifts
Love
Relationships
Career
Finances
Reiki Healing for yourself, others or animals
Crystal Therapy

23 minutes ago
archhana

archhana

Available for private reading - To know about your LOVE , RELATIONSHIP ,partner's view, MARRIAGE, PREGNANCY, DIVORCE, JOB ,CAREER ,BUSINESS ,RELOCATION ,DREAM INTERPRETATION, DEPRESSION SPIRITUAL HEALING,MEDITATION, VASTU remedy ,well proved remedies for any kind of spell or black magic and any money matter , no sugar coating only truth in simple language at lowest cost please join me in private.I am in free chat now.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

It is October so there's new fun and games in FREE CHAT!

✲✲ Watch Out For Room Friends ✲✲

You started seeing the bird…and he is still going to be hanging around***but you may want to keep an eye out for some of my fuzzy friends. They are demanding camera time. Look for the stuffed animal in the background and tell me they are there and you can win a FREE Meditation Card.

archhana

archhana

LOVE ,RELATIONSHIP Expert now here to help you,join me in private,I'm in free chat now.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

RAPID FIRE READS!!!
Over 63% OFF

RAPID FIRE READS return on TODAY (9:00am - 11:00 am MDT/11:00 - 1:00pm EDT)

Get those lists of questions ready! How many questions can I answer for you in 3 minutes? You may be surprised! It’s a great way to give one of Oranum’s best a try at a great price!

RAPID FIRE READS are only available for a limited time!! Make sure you are ready to capitalize on the savings!!

1.49 per min, 3 min max, repeats ok

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Good morning Oranum Friends!

I'll be online at the top of the hour and hope you will join me for more fun, games and conversations!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

RAPID FIRE READS!!!
Over 63% OFF

RAPID FIRE READS return on WEDNESDAY (9:00am - 11:00 am MDT/11:00 - 1:00pm EDT)

1.49 per min, 3 min max, repeat reads okay – that’s Over 63% OFF

RAPID FIRE READS!!! Over 63% OFF

Wednesday 9am-11am MDT

Jowanda

Jowanda uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Jowanda6 and King Balam are ready to assist you.

archhana

archhana uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Available for private reading - To know about your LOVE , RELATIONSHIP ,partner's view, MARRIAGE, PREGNANCY, DIVORCE, JOB ,CAREER ,BUSINESS ,RELOCATION ,DREAM INTERPRETATION, DEPRESSION SPIRITUAL HEALING,MEDITATION, VASTU remedy ,well proved remedies for any kind of spell or black magic and any money matter , no sugar coating only truth in simple language at lowest cost please join me in private.I am in free chat now.

FRIDA LeChat

FRIDA LeChat

✯✯✯✯✯5 STAR Tarot Reader✯✯✯✯✯
☽★☾questions? ☽★☾doubts?☽★☾worries?☽★☾NO MORE !!!
Now in free chat

Jowanda

Jowanda uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Jowanda6 and her spirit guideKing Balam are ready to assist you.

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic

Khuram786

Annil is a great man, good Remadis satisfaction, I did many time with him when I hv my problems got solved so quickly, I come back over and over again. thanks.

Tammy

Always very honest. Even I don't like the answer, but he has remedies.
Ashtek
Extremely positive, sincere and helpful - interesting advises about remedies and their effects on your life.

dhruti

The remedy I got from him, works great for me. Thanks a lot. I recommend people to try this person as a psychics.

tara00

Annil is a gifted person without a doubt. I will come back to him time after time as his remedies work. He is honest, passionate and true to helping his clients. God bless you and your work forever.

RB

really helpful..all his remedies have helped me

aqua

Annil is very good at numerology. He gave me some remedies. He is quite knowledgeable as far as numerology is concerned. Will revert after doing the remedies. Thanks & god bless.

* secret_gardens88

Annil was great. He is among my top 5 on Oranum. People should come to him, and not other readers. I love that he gives remedies which help is getting what you want... Instead of just giving predictions... You won't regret it... :) He is very caring and respectful also.

pammy13

Thank you. It is good to get confirmation on my thoughts about the twin flame man. I am excited to try you suggested remedies. Thank you also for your genuine concern. I will update you. Thanks again

faith81

Spoke to annil today and he remembered a special remedy for me to bring back a loved one. I can't wait to get started.

charlenebev

I feel that you are a genuine, caring psychic with true abilities. I have suffered in a terrible situation, and I hope that a sign comes soon, to show me the light again. Thank you, you were very accurate.

tara00

ANNIL is blessed with kindness - he is a genuine soul and does genuine work with all his heart to help people. I feel i can count on him to get results. i believe his remedies might have saved my life - I will be glad to feedback to him as soon as i get settled in my new job. Thank you Annill god bless you.

Eileen1005

Annil is awesome!! I would encourage my closest friends to consult with him! He is very accurate...very precise in his approach to your questions and highly compassionate about your situation. He wants happiness for people, you can feel it! He has many remedies to improve your situation, in addition to powerful insights. He is a definite favorite of mine from now on!!!

Menamz

Five star reader, highly recommended! If you are seeking for true answers and solutions you must have reading with him, his remedies are very powerful, genuine person, wonderful human being with golden heart, I can never forget your help. I wish you lots of success and happiness ... Blessings love peace and light to you :)

Bast78

Annil is wonderful! He not only gave me an uplifted and honest reading but he also gave me remedies how to fix things in my life. Thank you ver

A.H.

I've been to Annil a few times and have been very pleased with his remedies. Now I am waiting for great things to unfold! Thanks, Annil

Latha9

I have always felt good with his remedies. This time, after a while; I needed help & he suggested some more remedies. Pray to God; Anilji's help showers on me. Best wishes to his talent. Regards!

sanity53

Annil is a very caring psychic with a wonderful mind. His remedies are the best and are working very well for me. I go to Annil for his remedies because he explains them fully and when I don't understand he finds another way to.

ora111

Annil thank you so much for the help you gave me you brought back my happines .God bless you always

JILL Ann

Annil is fantastic! He has Vedic knowledge and is very specific with numerology. He also provides powerful, yet practical remedies to alleviate an issue or obstacle. He is honest and very clear about what needs to occur for success and happiness. Highly recommend him

srunion

Anill is my full time physician!! I always enjoy spending time and learning from this wonderful man. I will always be grateful for his help and his impact he has made on my life I would highly recommend him.. There is no one else like him... There is not enough good words to say

Need2know5

He is amazingly correct. He had a full grasp of the whole situation and gave very powerful remedies to correct everything. He was awesome in his readings and very thorough, and specific to questions. Very Helpful. He is highly recommendable among all the psychics, who are on the Oranum Website.

sanity53

Annil was as usual very keen to assist with his remedies and also to explain the benefit of these remedies in my life choices. Thanks

Robin

Annil calming voice and remedies surely do help. Wouldn't have it any other way! I will keep you updated at all times! THANK YOU!

10empress

excellent humble person,given simple remedies.very down to earth person:).definetly take a pvt reading.

Saponaman

He is absolutely amazing he is very easy to talk to and he is so polite and helpful. I have bought a lot of credit just to get private readings and remedies from him and he has really helped me a lot which I appreciate so much. An excellent Oranum Expert who i think is great.

blessings

amazing remedies and spell removal capability. i felt the energy and vibrations when he was connecting to my spirit. Annil is definitely one of a kind. great soul and heaven sent.

Adam

I loved our reading and he is very good, kind, honest, and very detailed in his answers! He also gave me some of his remedies that I will follow for better success and received great advice about things in general!!!

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic

Vastu

Everything in this world is made of five elements that is FIRE, AIR, EARTH WATER AND SPACE in indefinate ratio. When the ratio of these elements get disturbed than the particular thing gets destroyed or become useless. It is similar in the case of human beings. If these five elements get disturbed the person also get disturbed mentally and physically.When we balance all the five elements then it brings HAPPINESS, LOVE GOOD HEALTH, WEALTH AND PROSPERITY . Vastu is a science that can help you to achieves a balance between the activities that you perform and the energies that flow through your space, in turn helping you to achieve your goals effectively. There is no such problem that does not have a solution (problems are a part and parcel of life, and if problems are part, then solution are the parcel). Therefore, if your efforts are in the right direction, you can lead an ideal life and enjoy it.

With my 25 years of experience in Astrology, Numerology and Vastu I hope you achieve what your heart desires. My wisdom and expertise will bring you closer to the source of your inner strength and guideyou to make the right decisions to help your love life, relationships, health, Business and career etc. I will also help you overcome negative situations or deal with difficult combinations in your horoscope through prescribing various remedies. These remedies may include wearing a precise gem stone to reinforce a particular planetary position and spiritual practices to triumph over obstacles in life.

*HELP YOU TO BRING BACK YOUR LOVE
*IMPROVE RELATIONSHIP AND EXPERIENCE TRUE LOVE
*HELP TO GET A DESIRED JOB
*BRING LOTS OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES
*HELP TO BLOSSOM YOUR CAREER
*ENSURE YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE
*BRING IN FAME AND RECOGNITION
*FULFILL YOUR DESIRES
*SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS, LONGEVITY AND PATIENCE
*SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
*HELP TO COME OUT FROM DEBTS
*HELP IN MARKETING AND BRAND BUILDING OF YOUR BUSINESS
*SUGGEST BENEFICIAL INVESTMENTS
*INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITS
*HANDLE GOVT. DEPARTMENT EFFECTIVELY
*IMPROVE EDUCATION AND STUDIES
*MAKE YOU CONFIDENT OF YOUR ABILITIES
*MAKE YOU POWERFUL AND MAJESTIC
*GRANT LEGAL POWER

I am a Vastu expert, follow my vastu remedies and experience positive changes in your life….Many blessings

see few of my great testimonials:

sanity53

Well in my mind there is no doubt about it .... The Remedy King has arrived! Annil gave me remedies today to aid in my condition...I look forward to seeing the results. Previously Annil gave me exercises to do with my hands that have already worked in my healing. This expert is great and I will return.

Blessings

Annil has the best remedies on this site. i've followed all of them thus far and they have started to work. every time i get a reading, he's very kind and gentle. told me not to worry about future. it's very bright. Annil is God sent. all the stars in universe to him. highly, highly recommend. will be back soon :)

Faith

Vastu remedies are a very powerful form of healing and mending what's broken. It's been a few weeks since I have tired these remedies and it's changing things for the better. Annil has help me in the spiritual healing for good and positive energies around me. Give these remedies a try.....faith 81.N,J USA

Akron |
Aniithaa

i'm very happy with his remedies and they worked perfectly well in all my endeavours like succeeding in getting a job .Now i'm lookign to secure job with his blessings .I would recommend Annil to everyone who are looking for a great shift in their life

Rrahul

one word, simply amazing consultant. his remedies work instantly. Great

Nnili

He is brilliant. Have been to many on oranum, however Annil's remedies are the only one's that have genuinely worked. I could not get a interview for love nor money, after 9 months of frustration i had a pvtAnnil and with his remedies i got a job within 4 weeks. A super super guy
NYC |

Blessings

Annil never ceases to amaze me. His compassion for his clients is one of the qualities that make him stand out. he doesnt waste your time or money by giving false hope. his remedies are very powerful and have been working thus far. he did a healing for me that worked. im very grateful for Annil. will check back in a few days.

Cinnadoll

Very helpful man. Gave me a lot of encouragement. Gave me some great advice. Can't wait to update him on my situation.

Show more  

online psychics

shepsychic

Sale(1.49 ) Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 3170

Spiritual Cindy

1.49 SUPER SALE! *LOVE EXPERT* & MUCH MORE 5 Star Pro Reader TIMES, DATES,INITIALS, NAMES,PAST,PRESENT,FUTURE...

Helped on: 5699

Demetri pit

SALE PRICE (1.49) ONLY... LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . JOB, CARRIER, FINANCE / ASTROLOGER /(TIME FRAME) SPIRITUAL HEALER REIKI //...

Helped on: 2137

Sensei Psychic

☆TOP RATED AND FAMOUS PSYCHIC ☆ PREDICTION HAPPENED ☆ TIME FRAME ☆ LOVE&RELATIONSHIP ☆ CAREER ☆ HEALINGS ☆ SPIRITUAL GUIDE ☆...

Helped on: 2727

Spiritual Man

SALE PRICE $1.49/Min ALL PREDICTION WITH TIME FRAME ●●● LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP ●●● BREAK UPS METERS ● PREGNANCY CAREER & FINANCE●BLACK MAGIC HEALTH...

Helped on: 592