Helped on 1,220,408 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
blueheaven

blueheaven

gina122   : so i talk to you awhile back about a job at wal-mart. and i got it that week you told me.

blueheaven : ya so welcome gina

SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

countess starella

countess starella

IN FREE CHAT WAITING TO HYPNOTIZE YOU WITH MY CHARM AND GRACE. GET DOWN HERE AND SPICE UP YOUR SPIRITUAL WORLD DARLINGS. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

blueheaven

blueheaven

these abilities are also related to radio waves where we tune ourselves to pick up different frequencies. This information is received by our higher or psychic senses and we typically are more dominant in one or two of these senses.

as for me it's like radio waves tune my self to pick up different frequencies. i also see like as a DVD movie playing so that's my seeing ability

Clear Seeing Is known as Clairvoyance
Clear Hearing is known as Clairaudience.
Clear Smelling is known as Clairalience.
Clear Tasting is Clairgustance.
Clear Feeling is known as Clairsentience and also has strong ties to Empathic Abilities.
Clear Knowing is called Claircognizance.

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
blueheaven

blueheaven

be right back

mahipsychics utka

mahipsychics utka

I coming in free chat again!

AskSelene79

AskSelene79

Check out my latest Testimonials:

Penelope

Wonderful reading...spot on with her info and quick....very insightful ...looking forward to more readings with her!!

Yvonne

Selene did her best with the amount of time we had. Great job! I will be back for further information as this was first experience with this service. I really like it! Yvonne

Anny

She was very accurate with the description of the person I asked about. She is also very fast and gives great detail. I will chat with her again. Thank you!

Sparkly1

pretty straightforward, sounds right, will see if predictions are accurate. Many thanks

M

Selene was spot on with minimum info from me. Waiting to see her predictions come to pass. Thank you Selene.

countess starella

countess starella

MAGICAL MYSTICAL ANGEL SITS HERE TO SERVE YOU. TAKE THIS MOMENT TO CONNECT TO SOMEONE WITH A PORTAL TO THE ELEMENTALS. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

blueheaven

blueheaven

i m heading back to chat

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

DO NOT TOUCH THAT REMOTE! THIS CHANNEL FOR THE COUNTESS. WHAT MIRACULOUS REVELATIONS WILL OCCUR TONIGHT? WHEN THE PRIESTESS OF POSEIDON SUMMONS THE KEYS TO YOUR FUTURE? THE MOST POSITIVE CONNECTION TO THE ALL THAT IS, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, EXISTS ONLY A CLICK AWAY! FOR THE NOVICES WHO ARE NEW TO THIS BRAND OF MYSTICISM, I INVITE YOU TO TAKE A CHANCE AND ENTER THE HOLY SANCTUARY. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
blueheaven

blueheaven

OK my chat froze be right back

mahipsychics utka

mahipsychics utka

Comeback in free chat!

blueheaven

blueheaven

one of my testimonials of one client of mine as she said >>>> this is angelwishes333 here i want to say thank you for the numbers you gave me for the horses it won i recommend this lady to everyone love and light blue thank you xx

blueheaven

blueheaven

SPECIAL RATE IS $ 1.49 PER MINUTES FOR ALL PRIVATE READINGS ENDS NOVEMBER 27TH 2014

blueheaven

blueheaven

taking a bathroom break be back in guys

countess starella

countess starella

HERE FOR A LITTLE LONGER THEN BACK AT MIDNIGHT USA EASTERN WITH LOTS OF FABULOUS SECRETS TO SHARE. LOVE YOU TILL THE TWELFTH OF NEVER! COUNTESS STARELLA

Romantic Heart
Romantic Heart
Hey beautiful woman you... I am sorry I could not stay on much longer however, it was nice seeing your yesterday. I hope you had a wonderful time sleeping. Many blessings for you and more to come hun. I hope you have a wonderful time online tonight also, good luck.

Much Love

Lionheart
4 hours ago   Cool
countess starella
countess starella
OH DARLING ANGEL, YOUR EVERY WORD BRINGS MAGIC TO MY SOUL. LOVELY TO BE WITH YOU AND EACH MOMENT IS TO CHERISH FOR A LIFETIME. SO ELATED THAT YOU HAVE SOME TIME OFF FOR YOURSELF. LOVE AND HUGS, YOUR TRUEST GIRL
2 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
blueheaven

blueheaven

SPECIAL RATE IS $ 1.49 PER MINUTES FOR ALL PRIVATE READINGS

blueheaven

blueheaven

one of my testimonials of one client of mine as she said >>>> this is angelwishes333 here i want to say thank you for the numbers you gave me for the horses it won i recommend this lady to everyone love and light blue thank you xx

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

OMG!!!!! I WAS JUST VISITED BY ONE OF MY REGULAR MEMBERS BUTTERFLY__27 FROM ARGENTINA. WITHIN 10 SECONDS SPIRIT SENT HER A MESSAGE FROM SOMEONE CALLED ADELINA PATTY! I HAD NEVER HEARD OF THIS PERSON. SHORTLY BEFORE THIS MESSAGE BUTTERFLY HAD BEEN READING A POST BY AN ITALIAN PHOTOGRAPHER ABOUT ADLELINA PATTY!!!!!!!!!!! OH THANK YOU SPIRIT FOR GIVING ME THIS GREAT GIFT TO HELP AND SERVE THOSE WHO VISIT ME. LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH. COME AND EXPERIENCE COUNTESS STARELLA

10 hours ago Comment Cool  
LoveGuidePsy

LoveGuidePsy

BEST PRICE
BACK AFTER 5 DAY LONG BREAK!!!!
available in free chat again! extremely affordable and accurate readings!
- Soulmates
- TimeFrames
- Love
- Mediumship
- Relationship
- Family
- Money
- Career
- Business
- Break ups

Come and meet me in my FREE CHATROOM

"Thank you for your reading LoveGuidePsy. I apprecitate it and thought the unique chystal ball twirly thing was strange but non-the-less I think it is your powerful tool. I picked that up"

Show more  

online psychics

PsychicPower Prithy

♥ LOVE GURU ♥ @ YouR~ServicE n Never on Sale! ~ First Come First Serve! Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT...

Helped on: 18559

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

★15,000 READINGS ★★★★★ 5 STAR PSYCHIC/MEDIUM EXPERT★WORLD FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR★TV/RADIO HOST★ACCURATE LOVE READING PREDICTIONS★CONNECT WITH YOUR...

Helped on: 15843

Bartimaeus

Love/Relationships, Cheating, Divorce, Career/Finances Timelines I am here to help and guide...

Helped on: 3589

PsychicJohnG Sutton

Compassionate clairvoyant, mystical, Merlinesque and magical.visions! Thaumaturlogical healing.

Helped on: 4368

Intuitive Natalie

★ CLEAR & ACCURATE PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS★MOST POWERFUL READINGS

Helped on: 7466