Helped on 1,056,884 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
Male Moon

Male Moon

I am in free chat now!

Spiritual Man

Spiritual Man uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Spiritual healing for Love And Relastionship

shepsychic

shepsychic

hello all i m in free chat now come and get clarity on any issue related to your love career business finance and job etc with sale price 1.99

Sensei

Sensei

●๑☆Psychic Abilities : Prediction and Advise☆๑●

You can get your prediction just asking me to connect with my two Spiritual guides or you can also ask me to use one of my tarot deck or a mix of the two .

☆Love & relationship
☆Virtual relationship
☆Same sex relationship
☆Pregnancy
☆Divorce
☆Soulmates
☆Twinflame
☆Break ups and Réunion
☆Cheating
☆Sex and intimacy
☆Career
☆ Developing skills
☆Self Improvement
☆Stress
☆Legal
☆Money
☆Luck
☆Relocation
☆Find lost Items
☆Prosperity and manifesting abundance

HoneeLove

HoneeLove

HoneeLove

Hello, I'm in chat. Just back from a fantastic and illuminating reading. Check out my testimonials and pictures and bio then Come by and get a reading on the practical issues in your life - money, finance, love... See what improvement will get you. If you don't like what the future holds for you and yours, we can change it together. That's what readings are for. Getting what you want through positive change. I will tell you how your special tao is in private. See you soon! Honee Love

Sensei

Sensei

Love and relationship reading with tools and without

☆ State of your relationship

Sometimes it can be difficult to determine where your relationship stands or where it’s heading. This
spread is used to bring general insight into your relationships, whether they be with a partner,
friend, co-worker, parent, or even your children. A specific question is not necessary (10 cards in case of tarot)

Jowanda

Jowanda uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Jowanda6 and her spirit guide King Balam are ready to assist you.

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
Jowanda

Jowanda uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Jowanda6 and King Balam are ready to assist you.

Sensei

Sensei

●๑☆Past Life relationship☆๑●

☆ Nature of Past Life Connection
☆ Spiritual Lesson : what the spiritual lesson for this past life was.
☆ You : who you were and/or how you related to the other person
☆ The Other Person:
☆ How You Did: in terms of learning the spiritual lesson of this past life
☆ Current Incarnation Spiritual Lesson
☆ Advise

Sensei

Sensei

●๑☆Psychic Abilities : Prediction and Advise☆๑●

You can get your prediction just asking me to connect with my two Spiritual guides or you can also ask me to use one of my tarot deck or a mix of the two .

☆Love & relationship
☆Virtual relationship
☆Same sex relationship
☆Pregnancy
☆Divorce
☆Soulmates
☆Twinflame
☆Break ups and Réunion
☆Cheating
☆Sex and intimacy
☆Career
☆ Developing skills
☆Self Improvement
☆Stress
☆Legal
☆Money
☆Luck
☆Relocation
☆Find lost Items
☆Prosperity and manifesting abundance

Sensei

Sensei

●๑۩ Welcome to BLESSING CRADLE MY FREE CHAT HOME at Oranum۩๑●

In FREE CHAT my friend I’m enthusiastic to speak about all the wonderful things I love, bossanova, art of cooking and travelling, we can share receipt ideas, I’m always very curious to make new experience, and if you need to exploit my gift and abilities for your personal situation it will be a pleasure to discuss it in private.

shepsychic

shepsychic

hello all i m in free chat now come and get clarity on any issue related to your love career business finance and job etc with sale price 1.99

Sensei

Sensei

IMPORTANT

If you like you can have daily updates, with the special Journey Spread, it is 5 card reading and each card is giving detailed insight

1 - Overt Themes of this day, I will give you the answer of the question that are at your forefront of your mind

2 - Hidden Themes of the day : things thatare importnat, but left unspoken, or things you are unaware but crucial for your inner work

3 - Helpers on the Path people, animals, messages or situation that can support and sustain you

4 -Challengers before you, people animal or messages or situation that scrutinize you

5 - Integrating lesson : what do you need to do to integrate the Lesson of the day of the Pathworking

This meditative spread is suitable for both daily readings and
devotional/ritual guidance. A practical, often task-oriented, card
often falls in position five. Approximating that task, or harness-
ing the energy expressing in that card is the key to integrating
that lesson, whether immediately or over time.

Visit me now for your daily lesson.

shepsychic

shepsychic

LiliMae Starr

LiliMae Starr uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

7 hours ago Comment Cool  
LiliMae Starr

LiliMae Starr

Hello I will be there for a few hours, come and chat with me.. Love - Relationship - Career- Home and family... Everybody is welcome :)))

LOVE STEPHANE

LOVE STEPHANE uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

LOVE STEPHANE

Description:

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
I can feel if you boyfriend loves you for real, i will tell you about his true feeling, what he think of you, what he really intend to do with you , if he will come back to you, if he cheat on your back, if he is your twinflame, i will tell you everything you need to know about him
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
Stephane your love expert

LOVE STEPHANE

Description:

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

13 hours ago Comment Cool  
HoneeLove

HoneeLove

Hello, I'm in chat. Just back from a fantastic and illuminating reading. Check out my testimonials and pictures and bio then Come by and get a reading on the practical issues in your life - money, finance, love... See what improvement will get you. If you don't like what the future holds for you and yours, we can change it together. That's what readings are for. Getting what you want through positive change. I will tell you how your special tao is in private. See you soon! Honee Love

Show more  

Online Psychics

Demetri pit

SALE PRICE (1.49$) ONLY ,LOVE & RELATIONSHIP EXPERT. JOB, CARRIER, FINANCE / ASTROLOGER /(TIME FRAME) SPIRITUAL HEALER REIKI //...

Helped on: 1206

Sensei

☆Love & relationship ☆Virtual relationship ☆Same sex relationship ☆Cheating ☆Pregnancy ☆Divorce ☆Past life ☆Soulmates ☆Twinflame...

Helped on: 2230

Psychic Amanda

I AM A UK READER .I'VE EXPERIENCE IN LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. I AM A MEDIUM ,PSYCHIC,CLAIRVOYANT .I HAVE DONE OVER 50,00 READINGS IN MY...

Helped on: 3614

Jowanda

I use Tarot Cards, my Spirit Guide named King Balam and black scrying mirror to predict your future.

Helped on: 1554

Male Moon

!!!!SPECIAL OFFER!!!! ~~~LOVE EXPERT~~~NO TOOLS NEEDED~~~NATURAL BORN PSYCHIC~READINGS OF THE SOUL~~~ The stillness of...

Helped on: 814