Helped on 1,225,081 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
TG Tarot Psychic

TG Tarot Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Here's a pic of me teachng Psychic Energy Healing, Law of Attraction, and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) to aclass of over 50 Students (Standing Room Only) . Enjoy!

countess starella

countess starella

HERE IN FREE CHAT WITH PRE-THANKSGIVING CHEER FOR YOU! COME AND MAKE MY DAY DELIGHTFUL, ANGELS. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

gracepetals

gracepetals

The Grace Room is open... Get the Grace Connection... Love, Light and Laughter.

Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie

Tired of psychic freaks and geeks? I am a hereditary, laboratory tested and certified psychic medium by the University of Arizona Laboratory for the Advancement in Human Consciousness. No gimmicks, no costumes, no gadgets no gizmos, no gypsy WOO WOO. Down to earth and REAL.

TODAY SPECIAL PRICE 1.99/minute regularly 2.99/minute. !!!!! FREE UPLIFTING ANGEL MESSAGE. IN FREE CHAT NOW!!!!!!!

PsychicPower Prithy

PsychicPower Prithy

The one who is filled with love has great peace of mind, is pure at heart and is unruffled by any adverse circumstances, failures or losses. This fortitude is derived from love of the Lord, and it endows one with self-confidence. Self-confidence generates an immense internal power. Everyone has to develop this power to experience the bliss of the Self. Love should be free from feelings of expectation of any return or reward. Love which arises out of a desire for something in return is not true love. Utterly selfless and motiveless love should be developed. This is the bounden duty of all. You should not pray to God seeking this favour or that, for your vision is limited. None of you can fathom what immensely precious, Divine and magnificent treasures lie when you secure the treasure-house of Divine Grace. Blessings

SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

gracepetals

gracepetals

"You have to get this lady to read for you. She is amazing, and right on."

gracepetals

gracepetals

"Gratitude opens your eyes to the limitless potential of the universe, while dissatisfaction closes your eyes to it." ​

countess starella
countess starella commented on a photo on own wall.

YOU ARE SO COOL DARLING

1 hour ago
TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

✯✯✯✯✯ 1.49 per minute ✯✯✯✯✯
Honest, Accurate, Detailed Readings.
By TG Tarot Psychic
47+ Years Experience
ALL readings include EFT
(Emotional Freedom Techniques)
& Law of Attraction Session
to Heal Love-Pain and to Manifest
Your True SoulMate, Happiness, Success,
Prosperity, & Abundance!

gracepetals

gracepetals

Taking a short break, back soon.

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

Honest, Accurate, Detailed Readings.
By TG Tarot Psychic
47+ Years Experience
ALL readings include EFT
(Emotional Freedom Techniques)
& Law of Attraction Session
to Heal Love-Pain and to Manifest
Your True SoulMate, Happiness, Success,
Prosperity, & Abundance!

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

TG Tarot is back on again in FREE CHAT! Come join our Wednesday Afternoon Tarot Party & Healing Circle until 9:45pm Eastern! Wooohooo! We'll be sharing special Tarot Angelic Invocations & Healings using arcane and powerful Energy Healing Techniques & Spiritual Healing. Come have your Love-Pain and other callenges quickly and safely healed! Let me show you how to Manifest your True Love SoulMate, Happiness, Prosperity, & Success with Tarot, EFT, & Law of Attraction.

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T COME OUT TO PLAY TODAY? I JUST GOTTA SEE YOU! SO MUCH TO SHARE! NOW LISTEN TO THIS PEARL. RECENTLY I FELL HARD FOR SOMEONE, STRICTLY PLATONIC, BUT THE PERSON WAS NOT IN A CENTERED ENOUGH SPACE TO BE SHOWERED WITH ADORATION. YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THIS TOO. NEVER NEVER TAKE THIS PERSONALLY. RATHER, LET THE PERSON LOVE HIM OR HERSELF FIRST WITH GENTLE PRAISE FROM YOU. ONCE THEY GET THEIR BALANCE THEY WILL BE RECEPTIVE TO THE LOVE YOU CAN SHARE. HUGS

gracepetals

gracepetals

"Grace is so good! Always very intuitive! One of the best on Oranum!"

gracepetals

gracepetals

"I love Grace- she is the best!"

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Please read what Caliza had to say about me!
She did not want to hear what I had to say but at the end I was right! So, cool!

Thanks Caliza

Caliza : Ok
Caliza : A long time ago you read for me...
Caliza : and you told me what i didn't want to hear
Caliza : north ameria
Caliza : but in the end you were right

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

jazzychic7

heera's prediction was very accurate about the place i moved to - and asked her now again for help in that matter. I trust her :)

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Tmaria14/telma

Thank u Heera, u always fabulous. Your honesty is really appreciated. Everything u told me is true and I know u right. Psychics like u is what we need:)! xoxoxo. T.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Natasha

She told me some things about my husband that I thought only i knew. I now have better insight on my situation and know what steps i need to be taking.

Show more  

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

NO SALE NEEDED!!! ALWAYS A LOW RATE !! LET'S FIND REAL SOLUTIONS TOGETHER!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX...

Helped on: 26740

PsychicPower Prithy

♥ LOVE GURU ♥ @ YouR~ServicE n Never on Sale! ~ First Come First Serve! Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT...

Helped on: 18623

Psychic AlyciaRose

2.99 50% OFF! (reg 5.99) 5☆ Radio & TV ☆ Honest, Professional, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—...

Helped on: 12961

Love Heera The Psychic

☆Happy Hour:) Reg. 5.99/min. MOST ACCURATE/TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading!☆Come...

Helped on: 8543

Bartimaeus

Love/Relationships, Cheating, Divorce, Career/Finances Timelines I am here to help and guide...

Helped on: 3608