Helped on 1,954,688 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
amanlove truesoul

amanlove truesoul

i am online :) join me for great readings ,
blessings

Clarity Love

Clarity Love

Hi
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˙·٠•●˙
I Am A SPIRITUAL COUNSELOR & GIFTED PSYCHIC,
CLAIRVOYANCE,,EMPATHY,CHANNELING,
CHAKRA ,ENERGY,HEALER,REIKI,HEALING,SPIRITUAL
HEALING,CLEANSING having the skills of ASTROLOGY.
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˙·٠•●˙

I GET CONNECTION TO THE SITUATION BY USING THE " MYSTICAL SPIRITUAL POWERS" IN THE DEPTH OF THE QUESTION AND CONNECT YOUR CHANNELS.
I'll MAKE EACH and EVERY MATTERS SIMPLE FOR YOU REMOVE THE CONFUSIONS AND STRESS by READINGS AND SPECIAL MYSTICAL POWERS WITH HUMILITY.

I'll WILL ASSIST YOU WHERE YOU ARE PROCEEDING ? WHERE YOU AT?.
If YOU ALTER WHERE YOU ARE AT, YOU WILL ALSO AMEND WHERE YOU ARE GOING AND YOU SHOULD TAKE BETTER STEP FOR RIGHT DESTINATION.
THROUGH MY CONSULTATION IN RESULTING PRESERVE FROM THE FAILURE AND REJECTION AND BREAKUPS FROM THE COMPLICATIONS IN RELATIONSHIPS. of PAST & FUTURE .
I DEEPLY INSIGHT IN BETRAYAL RELATIONSHIP TO MAKE SITUATION IN FAVOR BY RESOLUTION .

❀♥♥❀SPECIAL DIVINE EXPERTIES TO HEAL SITUATION❀♥♥❀

I USE MY BORN GIFTED PROWESS OF HEALING TO REMOVE THE STRESS AND MAKE THE DESTINATION CLEAR FROM THE NEGATIVITY.
I USHER THE PATIENCE AND POSITIVITY BY DIVINE SKILLS AND WITH THE PRAYERS FOR THE WEALTHY LIFE.
ADAPT TO NEEDS OF RECIPIENT.
HELP MEDIATION STAT.
PROMOTE PERSONAL AWARENESS.
ENHANCES SPIRITUAL CONNECTION.
FOSTERS NATURAL HEALING.
RELAX AND REDUCE STRESS.
RELIEVE PAIN AND DISCOMFORT.

♥♥LOVE is the most IMPORTANT part of LIFE♥♥
FOR ALL LOVERS
♥♥ ON SPECIAL MOMENT OF UPCOMING VALENTIN DAY♥♥

❀♥♥❀♥♥❀MY TENDENCY ❀♥♥❀♥♥❀
♥ LOVE
♥ RELATIONSHIP MATTERS
♥ BREAK UP and PATCH UP
♥ CHEATING & PLAYING
♥ GAY'S & LESBIANS ISSUES
♥ GENERAL MATTERS OF LIFE
♥ REUNITE LOVERS
♥ SOUL MATES CONNECTION
♥ HARMONY IN SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP
♥ MARRIAGES & DIVORCE ISSUES
♥ MONEY & FINANCE
♥ CAREER & NEXT OPPORTUNITIES
♥ NEW AGE PROBLEMS

❀♥♥❀♥♥❀MY DEGREES❀♥♥❀♥♥❀
♥Spiritual Counselor
♥Life Coach
♥Psychometry
♥Precognition
♥Teleportation
♥CHAKRA HEALING BALANCE
♥REIKI HEALING

❀♥♥❀♥♥❀ RULES OF FREE CHAT ❀♥♥❀♥♥❀
♥In free chat you can ask questions.
♥KINDLY MAKE SURE NAMES AND DATE OF BIRTHS NEED TO BE ACCURATE.

❀♥♥❀♥♥❀ PVT CHAT RULE ❀♥♥❀♥♥❀
♥IN PVT CHAT YOU WILL GET ACCURATE AND TO THE POINT READINGS.
♥YOU NEED TO BEAR THE TRUTH AND MAKE LIFE EASY WITHOUT THE HURDLES.
♥MUST WATCH TESTIMONIALS SERIES OF PREDICTIONS THERE HAPPEND.
♥NO TEXTURE HERE
♥NO TOOLS

❀♥♥❀♥♥❀ IMPORTANT NOTE❀♥♥❀♥♥❀
* I will no accept any type of IDS NOR TEL.(kindly avoid)
I will not entertain medical issues nor lottery&lost things.
*Kindly no RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION here.

❀♥♥❀♥♥❀ BE AWARE ❀♥♥❀♥♥❀
HERE YOU'll FIND THE TRUTH NO TEXTURE IN READINGS.THAT'S WHY BEFORE JOINING TO MAKE SURE YOURSELF TO BEAR THE TRUTH AND TAKE BETTER STEP TO COVERT THE SITUATION IN YOUR FAVOR.I'll HELP TO TO FIND YOUR DESTINATION ACCORDING TO YOUR DESIRE.

kindly take a look at most recent feedback with proven prediction

think

Wonderful to speak with. Understood my situation and did not sugarcoat anything. Told it like it is.
Picked up on my energy and personality straight away. Amazing empathy :) Thank you much

shelby

Had to go back for more reading, and clarity love was very nice to give me more clear and detailed reading.
He was very straight to the point and very accurate.
I was amazed at his accurate readings about love and relationship. will be back.

shelby

He is an awesome and accurate reader, I have been getting regular readings from clarity love and I seem to enjoy all of his readings.
The reason I enjoy his readings, and keep coming back, because he gives me very detailed and accurate readings. Love your readings clarity love.
Will be back for more detailed readings.

junior

Nice reader, very kind and honest, he gave me nice reading about my girlfriend. All of his readings are true and very accurate.

Tinkle

Knowing him for past 9 months, he is aware of my situation and he keeps me update on my upcoming situations happenings in future..
.its easier to relate with him and he shares the important things first and then he updates on other areas.really appreciate him for sharing lots of information and he always try to clear every doubts i have so that i have better understanding..when his predictions happened whatever he said took place exactly..and i'm really amazed looking forward for more positive outcome to take place :)s

Thanks for reading my profile.

YOUR FAITHFUL,
CLARITY LOVE

countess starella

countess starella

HONORED TO KNOW YOU. I WILL STAND BY YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. YOU ARE A CONSCIOUS RADIANT BEING. SOMETIMES THE LIGHT OF YOUR AURA AND WISDOM IS SO BRIGHT THAT ORDINARY EARTHLINGS ARE AFRAID OR RESENTFUL. OVERLOOK THEIR INABILITY TO SHARE YOUR GREATNESS. YOU HAVE A POWERFUL MISSION ON THIS PLANE. GOD BLESS YOU, BEAUTIFUL FRIEND!!! LOVE, COUNTESS. I SENT THIS TO A FABULOUS LADY BUT I CAN SEE THAT MANY OF YOU FIT THIS WELL! NOW LOVE AND HONOR YOURSELVES AS I DO. LOVE YOU

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

Here and happy to help!

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

A PERFECT NIGHT FOR AN INSIGHTFUL READING. YOU WILL CARRY THE WISDOM OF AN INSPIRED READING WITH YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY. HERE TO GUIDE YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

WILL RETURN IN ABOUT 12 MINUTES. SEE YOU SOON, ANGELS. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

Online and in the chat!

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

WELCOME! REGISTRATION AND PUBLIC CHAT ABOUT SUBJECTS OF GENERAL INTEREST ARE FREE. PRIVATE READINGS ABOUT PERSONAL ISSUES AND MEDIUMSHIP ARE ALSO IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE @ 1.99. GOD BLESS...

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

I'm online and in the free chat! Here and happy to help!

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde
Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde commented on a photo on own wall.

Thank you so much, Sassynana, for your beautiful words! And God ALWAYS knows what He is doing...!

1 hour ago
AHINORA ADVISESYOU

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

MAY 2ND, 2016.

# BREAK WORRY PATTERNS WITH HUMOR, EXERCISE OR COOKING.#

WORK: Expect god results today, especially from efforts to organize, plan and streamline.You have more good ideas than you can do all in one day.

JOB SEEKERS are diligent and resourceful today.The mood is unbeat.

RELATIONSHIPS: If you feel broke, treat a friend toa small splurge.You'll feel a little more affluent yourself.

WELCOME TO MY ROOM.

GET a reading with me: time frames, body scanning, important days.No tools here.

FREE CHAT- only general qs will be answered

PVT CHAT- personal qs and predictions.

DEMO TIME- free reading for members

ALL MEMBERS, who were in PVT sessions with me, receieve FREE WEEKLY predictions next few weeks.To know: what to avoid and what to focus on.Be the one of them. BONUSES.

countess starella

countess starella

WELCOME TO YOUR REAL FAMILY, BRIGHT ANGELS. THERE ARE NO LIMITS TO THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE YOU CAN ACHIEVE NOW. ALL BENEVOLENT FORCES WISH ONLY TO SEE YOU HAPPY, FULFILLED AND VALIDATED. LET US SPEAK THE GREATNESS INTO EXISTENCE. SO HONORED TO KNOW YOU ALL. NO NEED TO BE OFFENDED BY ANYONE WHO DOES NOT SEE WHO YOU ARE. THE ONES WHO KNOW WILL STAND BY YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA. I SENT THIS TO A REMARKABLE LADY AND REALIZED THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE THE MESSAGE TOO!!!!!!

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
Lady Mirabella

Lady Mirabella

I WILL BE IN FREE CHAT AFTER A SHORT BREAK :)

Psychic Zubi

Psychic Zubi

I am online and in free chat....join me for the clarity of all your concerns....xx

countess starella

countess starella

"Come to find out.. When it's all said and done , our words really were spells that we manifest and turn us into who we are , good or bad ,,, I believe everything we say and do is recorded naturally by the laws that govern the universe" SENT BY A COSMIC SOUL!!!!

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

Back from a wonderful private reading with: alexisayala2004. :)

countess starella

countess starella

Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.
How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.
— Eckhart Tolle...

countess starella
countess starella
WHAT DO YOU THINK????
3 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Lady Mirabella

Lady Mirabella

☆╮✯✯✯╰☆╮ MEMBER FEEDBACK ╰☆╮✯✯✯╰☆

sunnyskies
She gives very insightful readings, Thank you!
la | 2016-04-21 21:21:55

pearberry008
Thank you so much! I felt so much better after the chakra healing and I couldn't believe I felt that energy that you exactly described! I love how you put things in perspective!
x | 2016-04-21 08:19:38

goldenlove
5 stars! Thanks for being here for me!
IN | 2016-04-21 02:31:24

d2k1000
Thank you so much.
san diego | 2016-04-18 04:34:15

tamjones
amazing !!!!!!!
burbank | 2016-04-16 01:47:10

maria
wonderful
ontclair | 2016-04-16 01:00:17

lisag
Getting confirmation, interpretation of a situation and future insights from Lady Mirabella has always been very helpful for me. I hope I'll always find you so I can have readings from you Lady. It brings so much peace in my mind and helps me plan and look forward to things. thank you so much!!!!
colorado | 2016-04-15 07:58:55

Kandis
She's awesome!
LA | 2016-04-15 07:47:11

carlinw
wonderful as always!
ga | 2016-04-15 05:16:13

RAM
Great reading. She gives quick answers.
USA | 2016-04-12 03:57:11

lori
she is so good on her insites I love that
indiana | 2016-04-11 03:48:44

maria
wonderful
montclair nj | 2016-04-10 06:08:29

lori
she has always been honest with me
indiana | 2016-04-09 06:14:00

carlinw
So sweet and kind! Thankful for people like her. God has truly blessed her with an amazing gift. Will be back!
GA | 2016-04-09 06:05:46

Jordan
Very good very accurate!
Hayward | 2016-04-09 03:22:16

Diane
Accurate and she's very sweet. It's been very interesting to watch it all unfold as she predicted. Thank you!!!
Monaca | 2016-04-07 04:55:35

AMANDA
GREAT WILL COME BACK SOON X :) X
GLASGOW | 2016-04-04 03:31:55

LOVE
OMG, THIS WOMAN IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! WHEN THINGS ARE BAD SHE TELLS ME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE AND WHEN THINGS ARE REALLY GOOD SHE TELLS ME. SHE'S HONEST WITH HER READINGS AND DOESN'T SUGARCOAT SITUATIONS. I ADORE YOU, THANK YOU! 5 STAR READER!
NEWBERRY | 2016-04-04 00:50:42

Money
5 stars! Great reader, She tunes in so well!
FL | 2016-04-02 05:57:16

Rose
Very decent, highly gifted, and very good to talk to.
Fayetteville | 2016-04-02 05:32:43

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND VALIDATIONS !! ~ ♥ ladymirabella ♥

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

Online and in the free chat and here to help!

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

IF THE WORDS YOU SPOKE APPEARED ON YOUR SKIN, WOULD YOU STILL BE BEAUTIFUL?! WHAT AN INTERESTING CONCEPT! IMAGINE IT!!!! AND CHOOSE YOUR WORDS AS IF EVERYONE COULD HEAR THEM. BECAUSE ON THE SPIRITUAL PURE SOUL LEVEL, THEY CAN! COME SEE ME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

5 hours ago Comment Cool  

Show more  

online psychics

truthful

sale.Prediction happened(check testimonials)one of top expert,accurate time frame and prediction,love and relationship...

Helped on: 21691

inspirebymee inspirebymee

M REAL and do not play games...be prepared to know more about how to change ur life to be better..!!

Helped on: 12823

PsychicPower Prithy

ALL TIME SPECIAL ♥ AFFORDABLE ~ WORTH ~ REALITY DOESN'T NEED PROOF ♥ ~ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR...

Helped on: 27868

KatzEye

Sale for limited time..!! " Katzeye ... an ordinary woman with an extraordinary gift." I am here for u, whenever u need me no matter...

Helped on: 4290

superpsychic

** LOWEST PRICE OFFER 1.99** ONE OF BEST TOP & EXPERIENCED READER WITH OVER 17 K READINGS ** ~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH SERIES OF...

Helped on: 17256