Helped on 1,853,480 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
MamaGina

MamaGina uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

MamaGina

MamaGina

SPECIAL PRICE FOR $1.99 PLEASE COME AND JOIN ME MAMAGINA!
Please reading my testimonial for assurance on how accurate I am!

What a wonderful reading thank you for helping me through me time!!

Good reading!

she was easy to chat with and said some things to me that my mom would and has hahaha. she also gave examples of things that I have experienced.She knows what she's doing! :)

Liked my reading and am excited to see if her predictions come true

such a sweet and kind soul. thank you for sharing your gifts!!!

you are great thanks for the reading right on point thanks again

she is accurate

She is very caring and i truly love her energy. Her tarot reading was on point and helpful!! Also her advices helped out!

Wow, Oranum just keeps impressing with intelligent, gifted new readers. Gina is spot on, gifted and I'm beyond impressed! Thank you!

good read

I like her, she is getting used to the platform... and I'm sure she once she gets more comfortable with it that she'll be brilliant. Thank you Gina

Beautiful, considerate kind reader who took the time to connect with me and my situation. She really had a good sense of my situation. I could tell she knew where everything was going and wanted to truly help me. I'll be back. Thanks Gina!!!

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

FEBRUARY 14TH, 2016

# KARMIC PAY BACK.#

WORK: A little bit of a wild ride. Events or meetings could shake up your planning.A new approach breaks through perceived limitations. Success.

JOB SEEKERS: Very active and stimulating day. Unexpectted news.

RELATIONSHIPS: Likely to be on the move with others - traveling or short visits. Tends to be a volatile and uncertain time . Singles- Fun but not serious.

WELCOME T MY ROOM.

GET detailed reading: time frames, body scanning , important days. No tools here. Born gifted.

FREE CHAT- only general qs will be answered

PVT CHAT- personal qs and predictions

DEMO TIME- free detailed reading for only one member in the room, showing abilities and a way of work

ALL MEMBERS, who were in PV sessions with me, receieve FREE WEEKLY personal predictions next few weeks. To know: what to avoid and what to focus on. Be the one of them.BONUSES.

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

AFFIRMATION FOR TODAY"

# I ALLOW MYSELF TO GO AHEAD.#

Repeat it during the day. The results will not late.

MamaGina

MamaGina

Good reading!

she was easy to chat with and said some things to me that my mom would and has hahaha. she also gave examples of things that I have experienced.She knows what she's doing! :)

she is accurate

She is very caring and i truly love her energy. Her tarot reading was on point and helpful!! Also her advices helped out!

Wow, Oranum just keeps impressing with intelligent, gifted new readers. Gina is spot on, gifted and I'm beyond impressed! Thank you!

good read

I like her, she is getting used to the platform... and I'm sure she once she gets more comfortable with it that she'll be brilliant. Thank you Gina

Beautiful, considerate kind reader who took the time to connect with me and my situation. She really had a good sense of my situation. I could tell she knew where everything was going and wanted to truly help me. I'll be back. Thanks Gina!!!

lovereader1

lovereader1

;;;;;;;;;;;;;................,,,,,,,,,FEEEEDBACKKKKKK,,,,,,,,.................;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Truehope | 2016-01-07 07:21:20
Maggie
This man is truly Blessed and Truly Gifted in Every Way. He sees clearly to the heart of the matter! God Bless.
Santa Maria | 2016-01-04 10:09:29
maria
He is a very quiet and calm reader but very precise on details and explains very clearly. I will definitely be back to see him again. Thank you for your honesty and deep connection.
some | 2016-01-04 03:57:42
Moongirl17
Great reading. He answered all my questions so patiently. Gives a lot of detail
;) | 2016-01-03 02:42:52
G
Awesome
...... | 2016-01-02 23:29:19
m
Amazing reading, thanks so much. You are such a wonderful and kind person. Blessings to you always.
j | 2016-01-02 19:10:55
Cute
Thank you that was wonderful reading, and also thanks for your caring and patient, and guide me well i do really appreciate that, you are best psychic, God Bless you
South Africa | 2016-01-02 13:36:01
Nolene
He was very nice and spoke so nicely to me. I will have to wait though to see if his prediction comes true.
la | 2015-12-28 18:35:08
keeetz
very fast and accurate. thank you!
usa | 2015-12-27 21:03:52
dee
very good, detailed and insightful. I was really worried, but he eased my mind and i can't wait for all to unfold.
Martinez | 2015-12-26 04:53:55
Abigail
the best
uk | 2015-12-23 20:25:19
mT
very gifted intuitive - provides healing
uk | 2015-12-23 20:14:44
MT
very intuitiver and to the point - exactly spot on
Ashburn | 2015-12-18 02:23:42
bisscare
Great, i wish it could be faster though. ty!
.. | 2015-12-16 18:32:00
GC
Awesome always
j | 2015-12-16 04:37:00
Cute
Thanks thats was interesting, and great you are so nice and wonderful, always positive,,, sometimes talking with you is fun can ease the pain, thats why you are great psychic, Highly recommended,
iNDIA | 2015-12-12 17:26:26
amisha
He did connect with me easily and my problems too. good insights. Always feel good when i talk with him
Puyallup | 2015-12-12 16:40:33
B
Always so kind, sweet and gentle with his readings. Just a beautiful and precious soul he has, so loving and generous, I never leave his room feeling down. Thanks so much for your kindness. I needed that today. God bless you.
chicago | 2015-12-12 02:50:20
Bernie Sanders
I got a lot of hope and positivity from Lovereader's reading, hes a genuine intuitive and has helped me a lot in my personal and spiritual growth
India | 2015-12-11 15:36:26
amisha
Good psychic insights
2 days ago COMMENT C

MamaGina

MamaGina

Good reading!

she is accurate

good read

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

MESSAGE FOR THE DAY:

# BE WILLING.#

Circumstances call for compassion, love and service to others. Your life purpose is revealded in a quiet way.

WELCOME TO MY ROOM.

GET the answers you need to go ahead. No tools here.

FREE HINTS only show the connection.BONUSES.

Lovely Lina
Lovely Lina uploaded 1 photo to pictures album.

1 day ago
AHINORA ADVISESYOU

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

FEBRUARY 13TH, 2016

# BE HAPPY. LOVE EACH MOMENT.#

WORK; An active , pleasant day. Unexpected good firtune. A previous investment of time or money pays off.

JOB SEEKERS: You can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

RELATIONSHIPS; Phone calls, lead to financial gain. Treat a friend ; buy something you saved fr. Lunch with the boss; spend time with a child or new aquaintance.

WELCOME TO MY ROOM.

GET detailed reading: time frames, body scanning, important days. No tools here.

PVT CHAT- personal qs and predictions

DEMO TIME- free detailed reading for only one member in the room, showing abilities and a way of work.

ALL MEMBERS, who were in PVT sessions with me, receieve FREE WEEKLY personal predictions next few weeks. To know : what to avoid and what to focus on. Be the one of them,BONUSES.

MamaGina

MamaGina

I LOVE being here at Oranum, the clients that have come into my room, and the guests, have been awesome! Come on by and see me!

MamaGina

MamaGina uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

MamaGina

MamaGina

I LOVE being here at Oranum, the membera that have come into my room, and the guests, have been awesome! Come on by and see me, let me read for you.

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

MESSAGE FOR THE DAY:

# PRACTICE- CONTROL.#

Deal with money expertly. Time now to take change of your life one day at a time.

WELCOME T MY ROOM.

GET the answers you need to go ahead. No tools here. Born gifted.

FREE HINTS only show the connection.BONUSES.

BAMBAMANGEL

BAMBAMANGEL

Hello Dear Ones! I am in free chat to be of service to you today. Specializing in Relationship readings (what does he or she feel about me), Career readings and can help with all matters. Many Blessings of Love & Abundance to All!

MamaGina

MamaGina

I LOVE being here at Oranum, the clients that have come into my room, and the guests, have been awesome! Come on by and see me!

MamaGina'S TESTIMONIALS
marion
.... | 2016-02-12 06:23:13
marion

Thank you
Ava
Chicago | 2016-02-12 02:59:35
Ava

Angel
-- | 2016-02-12 01:17:33
Angel

Good reading!
AVK
MIDDLE EAST | 2016-02-11 07:32:17
AVK

Sounds optimistic and very positive. Encouraging. Worth to have a reading.
cittylove
usa | 2016-02-09 08:50:04
cittylove

Kristal
Australia | 2016-02-09 06:53:14
Kristal

judi
NY | 2016-02-09 00:18:44
judi

mark furney
houston | 2016-02-07 07:51:45
mark furney

c
h | 2016-02-07 07:20:50
c

she is accurate
Mary
alameda | 2016-02-06 09:04:58
Mary

Jen
... | 2016-02-06 08:13:08
Jen

jana
ottawa | 2016-02-06 07:04:25
jana

good read
MamaGina
Australia | 2016-02-05 09:18:09
MamaGina

Amy
Berlin | 2015-08-27 08:29:01
Amy

BAMBAMANGEL

BAMBAMANGEL

come in private now for charkra heallings i am online in free chat!

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

FEBRUARY 12TH, 2016.

# PUT TIME INTO A PROJECT YOU'VE BEEN AVOIDING.#

WORK: "The early bird catches the worm."You are in the flow today; information is likely to appear exactly at the right time.

JOB SEEKERS: Look again at previous position.

RELATIONSHIPS: Surprise someone with call or little gift . You may feel like making a new start , based on fresh inforation. personal achievements.

WELCOME TO MY ROOM.

GET a reading : time frames, body scanning, important days. No tools here. Born gifted.

PVT CHAT- personal qs and predictions.

DEMO TIME- free detailed reading for only one member in the room,showing the abilities and a way of work.

ALL MEMBERS, who were in PVT sessions with me, receieve FREE WEEKLY personal predictions. To know: what to avoid and what to focus on. Be the one of them. BONUSES.

MamaGina
MamaGina commented on a photo on own wall.

Yes dear, you're right :D

2 days ago

Show more  

online psychics

Psychic Love Expert

Top Rated♥♥❤❤Predictions Happened Accurate Time Frames❤❤♥♥ See Testimonials 8Th Generation Natural Born World Famous Psychic ♥♥With Extra...

Helped on: 4053

Graham Elkin

RELATIONSHIP EXPERT! NO SHUFFLING RANDOM CARDS, OR INFO NEEDED. , CHECK OUT MY FEED BACK, ASK ME ANYTHING! 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE. Every...

Helped on: 11197

Demetri pit

Sale Price (1.99)( ******** LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . JOB, CARRIER, FINANCE / ASTROLOGER /(TIME FRAME) SPIRITUAL HEALER REIKI //...

Helped on: 4636

Lovely Lina

Hello, My name is Lina. I have always had clairvoyant capabilities from a young age. I was also an empath. - I would see things happen before they did.

Helped on: 2825

lovereader1

BEST PRICE TO ASSIST YOU IN ALL METERS SPECIALIZED IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS REUNION,MASTER OF HEALING,TIME FRAME

Helped on: 2194