Helped on 2,137,130 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
love connector

love connector

hello my friend. i'm back online. come in my room for chat together! love and light

LOVE sylph

LOVE sylph

hi members
i m online in free chat.

Aladiah

Aladiah

During private session you can ask many questions as you wish! Others feelings or thoughts about you?The message comes from my spirit guide who is my dear guardian angel since the day of my birth. We can also talk to your friends who have gone to the other side

Aladiah
Aladiah
Guests register to be able to ask free questions during demonstrations readings. Only members can ask on free demonstrations or in private sessions

TO all members and guests on mobile devices as tablets and cellphones if you can not see me, just click on the upper lefter corner Cross on your mobile screen then click HD
1 hour ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
love connector

love connector

hello my friend. i'm back online. come in my room for chat together! love and light

Love Heera Truth Teller

Love Heera Truth Teller

Dear members,

I AM HERE!

Reached over 20.000 readings! On Oranum since 2012....Please look for me!

This work, on Oranum, is my passion and has been since I was a teenage girl. My reading abilities have grown since then. I was giving online reading when I was nearly 14-15 years old. There were psychic chatrooms in the 1990's. I am an energy worker. I channel you and your energies to connect to you. My specialty is to connect to you or anyone that you want to know about. Once connected, I am able to sense, see, feel, know your past, present and future. I can tell you much more..... give me a try!

Love,

Heera

I am available to help you with your situation! Get reading without questions also from me!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Let me connect with your energies and take me into private to look into --

RELATIONSHIP--

♥Soulmates/Twinflame
♥Love
♥Single
♥Dating
♥Virtual Dating
♥Gay or lesbian
♥Divorce & Break up
♥Reunion or Patch-up
♥Lies & Cheating
♥Sex & intimacy
♥Parents & Children
♥Coworker or Bosses
♥Friends
♥New Lover or new relations

CAREER--

♥Finding new job/assignment
♥Current job
♥Developing skills
♥Self Improvement
♥Money

MORE--

♥Stress
♥Addiction
♥Karma & Past life
♥Luck
♥Picture reading
♥Relocation
♥Finding lost Items
♥Manifesting & Law of Attraction
♥Aura reading
♥Chakra Clearing & Energy Cleansing
♥Reiki or Energy Healing
♥Telepathy
♥Dream Interpretation

I can raise your vibrations to get what is best for you!!! It is all spiritual and psychic work in my private chat! Take back control of your life! Over 20,000 readings on Oranum! My 5th year on Oranum!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

RECOMMENDED!

Lauren

Oranum |
Lauren

Heera is incredible! She is very accurate and answered all of my questions.

Aladiah

Aladiah

Message from a spirit who left for someone here in the world of incarnate. If you love me, do not cry. If you know the unfathomable mystery of the sky where I am ... If you could see and feel what I feel and see these endless horizons and in this light that reaches and penetrates everything, you never cry for me. In confronting this new life, the things of the past are small and insignificant. I still have all my affection for you and a tenderness that never you could in fact reveal. We love each other dearly in life, but it was very short lived and limited. Think of me as well: in their struggles, think of this wonderful house where there is no death and where, together, we will live in the purest and most intense rapture, by the inexhaustible source of joy and love. If you truly love me, do not cry more for me. I'm at peace.

1 hour ago Cool  
Aladiah
Aladiah
During private session you can ask many questions as you wish! Others feelings or thoughts about you?The message comes from my spirit guide who is my dear guardian angel since the day of my birth. We can also talk to your friends who have gone to the other side
1 hour ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Aladiah
Aladiah commented on a photo on own wall.

Guests register to be able to ask free questions during demonstrations readings. Only members can ask on free demonstrations or in private sessions

TO all members and guests on mobile devices as tablets and cellphones if you can not see me, just click on the upper lefter corner Cross on your mobile screen then click HD

1 hour ago
EXPERT ZEE The psychic

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

coming back in free chat after a private reading... soooon..

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
lovfragrance loveadviser

lovfragrance loveadviser

hi frnds i m bk:)♥♥♥pls join me for accurate insight:)

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

coming back in free chat after a private reading... soooon..

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

im on free chat :")

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

im on free chat, come join me

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

PREDICTION HAPPENED WITH TIME FRAMES ( ( MEMBER,S FEEDBACK ) )
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Zee's accuracy with predictions is absolutely amazing. He is always helpful, caring, and truthful. He is able to see what is ahead for you and he does it with a great sense of humor. He's forever the best and most trusted expert.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have always trusted Zee with his readings. He is accurate. His predictions happen. That is why I go back for updates. He will not waste your time and is quick. Thank you again, Zee! I will keep you updated, as always.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really think he got me... poor guy... put him through hundreds of questions and he remained kind and receptive... loved loved loved him... he was honest and true... xxx

5 hours ago Cool  
lady love
lady love
Awesome ... thanks alot for great insight ...
5 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
EXPERT ZEE The psychic

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

VERY ACCURATE READINGS, WITH TIME FRAMES. JOIN ME GET CLARITY

shepsychic

shepsychic

hello every one i m free chat with sale price get clarity on any of your issue like love relationship career business finance and job etc

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

im on free chat. join me

Aladiah

18 hours ago
LOVE sylph

LOVE sylph

hi members
i m online visit me in free chat.

Aladiah

21 hours ago
Aladiah

Aladiah

Message from a spirit who left for someone here in the world of incarnate. If you love me, do not cry. If you know the unfathomable mystery of the sky where I am ... If you could see and feel what I feel and see these endless horizons and in this light that reaches and penetrates everything, you never cry for me. In confronting this new life, the things of the past are small and insignificant. I still have all my affection for you and a tenderness that never you could in fact reveal. We love each other dearly in life, but it was very short lived and limited. Think of me as well: in their struggles, think of this wonderful house where there is no death and where, together, we will live in the purest and most intense rapture, by the inexhaustible source of joy and love. If you truly love me, do not cry more for me. I'm at peace.

Aladiah
Aladiah
20 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left

Show more  

online psychics

Love Heera Truth Teller

Affordable!♥Tried&Tested!♥☆Care4U♥ 5 yrs on Oranum! PROVEN-TRUSTED-BORN-Psychic and Healer! I channel you with guides and energies. I PREDICT. 100% Honest!...

Helped on: 22256

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

( SALE RATE) LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . VERY ACCURATE READINGS WITH TIME-FRAMES.IM LOVE PSYCHIC , INTUITIVE, MEDIUM, EMPATH, CLAIRCOGNIZANCE. HONEST READINGS TO THE...

Helped on: 5202

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 6838

PsychicPower Prithy

ALL TIME SPECIAL ♥ AFFORDABLE ~ WORTH ~ REALITY DOESN'T NEED PROOF ♥ ~ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR...

Helped on: 29987

Psychic Bernadette

Gifted gypsy clairvoyant, love and relationship expert,career,dream interpretation, finding the reason of your illness

Helped on: 4074