Helped on 1,148,770 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

GOOD MORNING :) GOOD AFTER NOON :) GOOD EVENING EVERYONE:)))
S P E C I A L Rate $$ 3.99 $$ I AM BACK IN FREE CHAT READY FOR PRIVATE CHAT READINGS.
COME IN AND LET ME PROVE YOUR PREDICTIONS COME TO PAST AS I HAVE FOR MANY OTHERS:)
I * (((( Guarantees Honest Answers ))))* I WILL NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. I WILL JUST TELL YOU THE TRUTH AND IT WILL SET YOU FREE* HAPPY BLESSED SUNDAY AND MANY BLESSINGS EVERYONE :)) SALE ENDS AT 2:30 CALIE TIME.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM ☆

☆゚ONE OF THE *TOP * 5 STAR ☆ READERS HERE ON ORANUM ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW, LET ME PROVE YOUR PREDICTIONS COME TO PASS AS I HAVE MANY OTHERS:) SPECIAL TODAY FRIDAY SPECIAL 3.99 A MIN.3 TO 5 MINS WITH ME IN PRIVATECHAT.. IS ALL YOU NEED FOR A GREAT HONEST PRIVATE CHAT READING. Born Gifted Powerful Clairvoyant Medium. Love/Career/much more* (((( Guarantees Answers ))))* Trusted proven predictions I'm .A .Professional
very accurate, honest, compassionate, Caring and understanding..TOP RATED AND POWERFUL CLAIRVOYANT PSYCHIC MEDIUM ☆ PREDICTION HAPPENED ☆ TIME FRAME ☆ LOVE & RELATIONSHIP ☆ CAREER ☆ HEALINGS ☆ SPIRITUAL GUIDES ☆... CHANNELING AND MEDAITION

***************************************************************************************
I AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWERS AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
2. CAN WE RESTORE ? PASSION ? FEELINGS ? ROMANCE ? SEX ? TRUST ? COMMITMENT ?
3. CAN I REVEAL ? WHAT ? WHOM ? WHEN ? WHY ?
4. CAN WE GAIN PEACE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ?
5. CAN I STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
8.CAN I STOP SEPERATION ?
9. ? CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
10.LONG DISTANCE/INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS?
11.INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
12.Reunite Lovers/Spouses/Familys
Work and Career
Love life
Should I give up & let go and move on?
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Connection with Ones that Crossed Over
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and loved ones
Spell casting rituals
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON OR SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF IT ? SEE ANY OF US IN PRIVATE CHAT.
?ARE WE GOING TO WORK OUT OR ARE WE JUST FILLERS FOR EACH OTHER?
AM I WASITING MY TIME AND MY LIFE WITH THIS ISSUES ? THIS PERSON ? THIS CAREER?
GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. HAVE THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU MOST, HAVE THE HAPPINESS YOU WANT.

************************************************************************************** R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆☆ R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆

****************************************************************************************
HELLO FRIENDS AND MEMBERS AND GUEST:) *** L O O K *** !!! EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE TO BE HAPPY-
POSITIVE- AND HAVE FAITH AND TRUST IN THEIR SELF TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS !!! AS WELL OTHERS MAKE A CHOICE TO BE NEGATIVE - SAD- MAD- UNHAPPY AND NOT TRY TO MOVE ON IN THEIR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER ,,THINKING THAT SOME ONE WILL DO IT FOR THEM!!! NOT TRUE NO ONE CAN HELP YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICES , IT IS FREE WILL AND YOUR CHOICES.. SO NO ONE CAN'E HELP YOU IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF. KNOWING THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE AND HELP YOU TO DEAL WITH THINGS AND WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES AND THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH. LIFE IS NOT FAR , BUT LIFE IS A BLESSING AND GOOD! YOU ARE WORTHY IN THIS LIFE AND YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS. DON'T THINK TO YOUR SELF THAT YOU CAN NOT MOVE ON OR START OVER , DO NOT THINK THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND A TRUE LOVE TO BE IN THE RIGHT RELATIONSHIP OR CAREER.. YOU CAN LIKE MANY HAS . YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST OR THE LAST TO GO THROUGHT THE PROBLEMS OR ISSUES YOU ARE DEALING IT NOW. YOUR NOT THE FIRST TO START NEW WITH A NEW RELATIONSHIP. YOUR NOT ALONE NOT UNLESS YOU MAKE THE CHOICE TO BE ALONE... SO STOP THINKING AND WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP ON YOUR QUESTIONS WHEN YOU CAN GET CLARITY AND HONEST ANSWERS. YOUR CHOICE TO BE HAPPY OR UNHAPPY....... YOUR BLESSED TO WAKE UP TODAY TO DEAL WITH THE DAY, AS MANY NEVER GOT UP TO SEE THE DAY OR THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIFES AS WE SPEAK.. SO DONT WEEP AND FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR SELF OR THINK THAT THERE IS NO HELP .. BECAUSE THERE IS HELP IF YOU WANT TO BE HELPED:)))) SO YAH ALL,,, GET UP WAKE UP LOOK AROUND YOU !!! YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON AND YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST TO ACHIEVE YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS. IT IS JUST THE TRUTH.. NO FAULTS HOPES. SO IF YOU THINK YOUR NEVER GOING TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR HAVE TRUE LOVE OR NOT HAVE A GOOD CAREER YOUR VERY WRONG. YOU CAN AND WILL.... NOTHING IN LIFE IS IMPOSSIBLEEEEE.... BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! 5 MIN WITH ME WILL CHANGE YOUR WAYS & LIFE FOR THE BETTER AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH. MANY BLESSING TO YOU ALL AND LOTS OF LOVE AND LIGHT. IN EVERY DARK TUNNEL A THE END THERE IS LIGHT, AND FOR EVERY DOOR THAT IS SHUT , THERE IS MANY OTHERS THAT ARE OPEN.

Massada

Massada

Snakes are very powerful helpers in dreams. They are symbolic of our essential lifeforce. Like the ouroboros, (serpent swallowing its own tail), the cycle of birth--> death--> rebirth is repeated endlessly in our psyches just as it is in nature.

Every culture has a snake somewhere in its mythology and is often understood as an agent of initiation into secret knowledge, sexual vitality and transcendence.

Snakes embody the archetype of transformation in that they shed an old skin for a new one several times a year. As terrifying as they can be, if a snake is appearing to you in a dream, consider that it may be that mediating helper between earth and spirit which aims to carry you into a life of renewal."

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

♥ See you in my room soon ♥ :)

I am a financial/career and a relationship reading expert! I am a empath, clairvoyant and a well know psychic/medium. I am a clairaudient and also an automatic writer. I give time frames and interpret dreams. I give year round readings and do past life readings. I used to be the lead investigator of a team called spooks (not the tv show). I am a magic worker and a healer. I am in my room and available for s private reading right now! Come on by and say hello, it would be so nice to see you. ♡

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

BACK IN FREE CHAT:)

PsychicXanda
PsychicXanda commented on a photo on own wall.

Past | Present | Future circumstances, things, places and people, and their Thoughts| Feelings | Intentions and often bring you Names or Initials. I also channel messages from the Angels, Guides and Loved ones passed

50 minutes ago
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Description:

S P E C I A L Rate $$ 3.99 $$ I AM BACK IN FREE CHAT READY FOR PRIVATE CHAT READINGS.
COME IN AND LET ME PROVE YOUR PREDICTIONS COME TO PAST AS I HAVE FOR MANY OTHERS:)
I * (((( Guarantees Honest Answers ))))* I WILL NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. I WILL JUST TELL YOU THE TRUTH AND IT WILL SET YOU FREE* HAPPY BLESSED SUNDAY AND MANY BLESSINGS EVERYONE :)) SALE ENDS AT 2:30 CALIE TIME.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Description:

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM ☆

☆゚ONE OF THE *TOP * 5 STAR ☆ READERS HERE ON ORANUM ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW, LET ME PROVE YOUR PREDICTIONS COME TO PASS AS I HAVE MANY OTHERS:) SPECIAL TODAY FRIDAY SPECIAL 3.99 A MIN.3 TO 5 MINS WITH ME IN PRIVATECHAT.. IS ALL YOU NEED FOR A GREAT HONEST PRIVATE CHAT READING. Born Gifted Powerful Clairvoyant Medium. Love/Career/much more* (((( Guarantees Answers ))))* Trusted proven predictions I'm .A .Professional
very accurate, honest, compassionate, Caring and understanding..TOP RATED AND POWERFUL CLAIRVOYANT PSYCHIC MEDIUM ☆ PREDICTION HAPPENED ☆ TIME FRAME ☆ LOVE & RELATIONSHIP ☆ CAREER ☆ HEALINGS ☆ SPIRITUAL GUIDES ☆... CHANNELING AND MEDAITION

***************************************************************************************
I AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWERS AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
2. CAN WE RESTORE ? PASSION ? FEELINGS ? ROMANCE ? SEX ? TRUST ? COMMITMENT ?
3. CAN I REVEAL ? WHAT ? WHOM ? WHEN ? WHY ?
4. CAN WE GAIN PEACE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ?
5. CAN I STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
8.CAN I STOP SEPERATION ?
9. ? CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
10.LONG DISTANCE/INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS?
11.INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
12.Reunite Lovers/Spouses/Familys
Work and Career
Love life
Should I give up & let go and move on?
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Connection with Ones that Crossed Over
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and loved ones
Spell casting rituals
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON OR SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF IT ? SEE ANY OF US IN PRIVATE CHAT.
?ARE WE GOING TO WORK OUT OR ARE WE JUST FILLERS FOR EACH OTHER?
AM I WASITING MY TIME AND MY LIFE WITH THIS ISSUES ? THIS PERSON ? THIS CAREER?
GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. HAVE THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU MOST, HAVE THE HAPPINESS YOU WANT.

************************************************************************************** R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆☆ R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆

****************************************************************************************
HELLO FRIENDS AND MEMBERS AND GUEST:) *** L O O K *** !!! EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE TO BE HAPPY-
POSITIVE- AND HAVE FAITH AND TRUST IN THEIR SELF TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS !!! AS WELL OTHERS MAKE A CHOICE TO BE NEGATIVE - SAD- MAD- UNHAPPY AND NOT TRY TO MOVE ON IN THEIR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER ,,THINKING THAT SOME ONE WILL DO IT FOR THEM!!! NOT TRUE NO ONE CAN HELP YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICES , IT IS FREE WILL AND YOUR CHOICES.. SO NO ONE CAN'E HELP YOU IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF. KNOWING THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE AND HELP YOU TO DEAL WITH THINGS AND WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES AND THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH. LIFE IS NOT FAR , BUT LIFE IS A BLESSING AND GOOD! YOU ARE WORTHY IN THIS LIFE AND YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS. DON'T THINK TO YOUR SELF THAT YOU CAN NOT MOVE ON OR START OVER , DO NOT THINK THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND A TRUE LOVE TO BE IN THE RIGHT RELATIONSHIP OR CAREER.. YOU CAN LIKE MANY HAS . YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST OR THE LAST TO GO THROUGHT THE PROBLEMS OR ISSUES YOU ARE DEALING IT NOW. YOUR NOT THE FIRST TO START NEW WITH A NEW RELATIONSHIP. YOUR NOT ALONE NOT UNLESS YOU MAKE THE CHOICE TO BE ALONE... SO STOP THINKING AND WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP ON YOUR QUESTIONS WHEN YOU CAN GET CLARITY AND HONEST ANSWERS. YOUR CHOICE TO BE HAPPY OR UNHAPPY....... YOUR BLESSED TO WAKE UP TODAY TO DEAL WITH THE DAY, AS MANY NEVER GOT UP TO SEE THE DAY OR THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIFES AS WE SPEAK.. SO DONT WEEP AND FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR SELF OR THINK THAT THERE IS NO HELP .. BECAUSE THERE IS HELP IF YOU WANT TO BE HELPED:)))) SO YAH ALL,,, GET UP WAKE UP LOOK AROUND YOU !!! YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON AND YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST TO ACHIEVE YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS. IT IS JUST THE TRUTH.. NO FAULTS HOPES. SO IF YOU THINK YOUR NEVER GOING TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR HAVE TRUE LOVE OR NOT HAVE A GOOD CAREER YOUR VERY WRONG. YOU CAN AND WILL.... NOTHING IN LIFE IS IMPOSSIBLEEEEE.... BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! 5 MIN WITH ME WILL CHANGE YOUR WAYS & LIFE FOR THE BETTER AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH. MANY BLESSING TO YOU ALL AND LOTS OF LOVE AND LIGHT. IN EVERY DARK TUNNEL A THE END THERE IS LIGHT, AND FOR EVERY DOOR THAT IS SHUT , THERE IS MANY OTHERS THAT ARE OPEN.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM'S TESTIMONIALS

sharon hill pa | 2014-09-30 03:04:55
shes on point i will try what she suggest

Awsomes

Bellezalatina

USA | 2014-09-29 22:56:04
Bellezalatina

Awesome reading

sehneo

tx | 2014-09-29 08:42:09
sehneo

honest, straight up, to the point. i didn't say much really. thanks! :)

nowme1

usa | 2014-09-29 07:33:47
nowme1

just wonderful, quick and accurate, i recommended

judi

Ny | 2014-09-29 06:22:56
judi

thank you for all your help. I will keep you updated

daiel

providnce | 2014-09-29 05:41:23
daiel

she was so right on its amazing. she was giving me the connection prior to the private chat . the end result is awesome .

misty

oregon | 2014-09-29 04:32:12
misty

Absolutely love spiritual, she is so spot on with everything she tells me and her predictions have come to pass many times over. She is filled with positivity and tells me the truth which is always a great thiing...I have learned so much...Many Blesssings!!

maku

usa | 2014-09-29 03:55:35
maku

says it like it is

airata

miami | 2014-09-29 00:31:20
airata

Great reader! Please consult her today.

Carla

reading | 2014-09-29 00:15:53
Carla

thanks for the reading. when im able i will contact you again. i had a horrible day had to leave work cause he just ripped me apart

cocolh1982

Orange | 2014-09-27 19:55:07
cocolh1982

After a few sessions with you... i discovered a new me... I'm determine and i smell of happiness!!! I love it. Thank you!!!

dimivof ichidah

BANGOR | 2014-09-27 07:45:50
dimivof ichidah

You are one of a kind. An inspiration to your generation.

Danielle

Eagle | 2014-09-27 05:06:53
Danielle

Lots of advice, very helpful!

Smily

London | 2014-09-27 01:49:24
Smily

AMAAAAAAZING!!!! Woooow I didn't want to stop hahah, LOVE YOUUUU and I recommend you to anybody that wants the truth and nothing but the truth. You gave me energy and a lot of information that resonates with everything I feel and even dreams I've been having. You are a STAR! Sending you lots of love and many many blessings~

dimivof ichidah

banor | 2014-09-27 00:41:33
dimivof ichidah

thanks. You are a life saver.

hollynoel

US | 2014-09-26 22:45:41
hollynoel

Very accurate and insightful. She knew my situation, gave details, and gave me great advice. Thank you so much.

Tokinha13

Paris | 2014-09-26 20:40:57
Tokinha13

Thank U :)

dimivof ichidah

uk | 2014-09-26 06:52:15
dimivof ichidah

Absolutely awesome. Accurate and definite

tama

miami | 2014-09-26 01:51:10
tama

Awesome! Please consult today...she is great!!

zara

Brandyn

Accurate, spot on picked up situation. Friendly! knows her stuff.

jenny

binghamton | 2014-09-25 04:50:07
jenny

amazing. she got in touch with someone that i didn't think would come through... and idk wow

Great Reading!

Unknown | 2014-09-25 04:15:21
Great Reading!

Spiritual Wisdom has given me steps to go further! I'm really appreciative of her insight and guidance! You won't be disappointed.

Theodora

LAVAL | 2014-09-25 03:43:24
Theodora

She is amazing!!! I recommend her to everyone. So much insight.

Jen

Texas | 2014-09-24 22:31:21
Jen

I channel with wisdom to get and receive my own messages. I Love to connect with her and make sure i understood my messages. Love the feeling that i can connect with my guides and understand. thank You wis for teaching how to understand the things going on in my life and how to be prepared for them.

Adrienne

Atlanta | 2014-09-24 21:26:05
Adrienne

Thank you for all your wonderful assistance and advice! I will keep an eye open and intentions ready!

zara

richmondhill | 2014-09-24 08:23:59
zara

five stars AND more.Highly recomend her to everyone.She is the best of Best! : )

Maria

Norfolk | 2014-09-21 06:06:37
Maria

Spiritualwisdom is a blessing. She is always right and on top of things! I trust her and know that whenever I have a problem, she will be there to tell me the truth. She has helped guide me in the right direction for so long and has helped me out of problems I never thought I could get through alone. So if you need straight answers to your problems, have Spiritualwisdom help you out. You will be happy you did.

luckystar222

ny | 2014-09-21 00:22:48
luckystar222

She's amazing!

roselilly5

australia | 2014-09-20 01:12:35
roselilly5

great reading very positive. tells it like it is

loveboo

illinois | 2014-09-19 21:46:11
loveboo

she is very great ... gets right to the point i like her AND KEEPTS IT REAL

w

v | 2014-09-19 09:47:44
w

so great! best on the site! thanks for clearing things up for me! i appreciate your honesty!

Angelica

CA | 2014-09-19 07:47:25
Angelica

Very helpful, honest, incredibly accurate, and straight to the point! Highly recommend!

Teri

Oh | 2014-09-19 07:22:37
Teri

Wonderful, caring, great read will return for update.

molina631

somewhere | 2014-09-18 07:30:22
molina631

i love her

countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN 10 MINUTES!!

countess starella

countess starella

HERE TO HELP YOU! COME AND SAY HELLO! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Tuesday Blog Photo & Thoughts – Color & Symbolon Therapy / Turquoise

Turquoise as a crystal has been used for thousands of years in jewelry making, and indeed, it has its strong metaphysical properties. If you wear a turquoise crystal on you, or you want to strengthen yourself with its resonances, note that the resonances of this crystal and color are ethereal and build in your etheric body. You will be able to see and speak the Truth!

countess starella

countess starella

THANKS FOR A VERY MEMORABLE NIGHT! SEE YOU LATE TUESDAY ABOUT MIDNIGHT USA EASTERN. LOVE AND HUGS, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
countess starella
PERFECT! RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!
2 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
countess starella

countess starella

ORANUM BLOG 19. 9/30/14

SOMEONE HAS ASKED ME A GREAT QUESTION. "HOW CAN YOU BE OK WITH NOT UNDERSTANDING HOW OR WHY SOMEONE HAS HURT YOU?" FIRST REALIZE THAT THE OTHER PERSON OFTEN CANNOT UNDERSTAND OR EXPLAIN THEIR FEELINGS AND ACTIONS. SOMETHING TRIGGERS A PERSON TO RETREAT FOR SELF-PROTECTION. THIS IS EXACTLY THE TIME WE MUST LOVE THEM WITH ALL WE HAVE WHETHER THE LOVE IS RETURNED OR APPRECIATED OR NOT. OTHERWISE WE GET SWEPT INTO A WEIRD DRAMA AND ENERGY THAT FREQUENTLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US OR ANYTHING WE HAVE DONE! THEN WE MUST QUICKLY FORGIVE THEM. WE THEN PRAY THAT THEY WILL ONE DAY APPRECIATE HOW MUCH WE LOVED AND CARED FOR THEM. BUT I MUST TELL YOU, EVEN FOR A GURU LIKE ME IT IS DISQUIETING. I FIRST ASK MYSELF, "WHAT HAPPENED? I WAS SHOWERING THIS PERSON WITH ALL THE LOVE AND KINDNESS I COULD FIND AND ASKING NOTHING IN RETURN BUT FRIENDSHIP OR COURTESY."

IT HAPPENS VERY RARELY, BUT RECENTLY SOMEONE I LOVED LIKE A BROTHER OR PAST LIFE TRAVELER, AND WHOM I ENTERTAINED AND ENCOURAGED BEYOND ANY DUTY, SUDDENLY MISUNDERSTOOD A FEW WORDS AND DISAPPEARED ON ME! FRIENDS AND PARTNERS ARE AN INVESTMENT IN TIME AND ENERGY AND LOVE. AND WHILE EXPECTING ANYTHING IS NOT WISE, WE ARE LESS THAN HAPPY WHEN SOMEONE RETREATS ESPECIALLY IF THEY DO NOT GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN, NOR TO MAKE IT RIGHT. IT SEEMS THRICELY AS UNBELIEVABLE WHEN YOU KNOW THE PERSON HAS A PURE HEART, SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING, AND IS CONNECTED TO YOU ON THE ETHEREAL LEVELS! BUT WE HAVE TO GIVE THEM UNSPOKEN SUPPORT FOR KNOWING WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM! AS EACH OF US HAS A VERY UNIQUE AND SEPARATE REALITY, IF WE ARE ABLE TO CONNECT TO ANYONE AT ALL IT IS A BLOOMING MIRACLE!

SO WE LEARN THE ART OF ACCEPTANCE, AND HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF EVERY NANOSECOND. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES OF HOW LONG A PERSON WILL BE WITH YOU. YOU CANNOT IMPRISON ANYONE WITH YOUR LOVE. THE OTHER PERSON GIVES VERY CLEAR INDICATIONS OF HOW MUCH THEY NEED OR WANT TO BE WITH YOU. AND I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS: NO MATTER HOW PERFECTLY YOU ORCHESTRATE A RELATIONSHIP OF ANY KIND YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED FOR THE WAVES WHICH INEVITABLY APPEAR. THEN OFTEN YOU WILL HEAR THE OTHER ONE SAYING HOW MUCH HE OR SHE GAVE TO THE CAUSE! VERY VERY RARELY WILL YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO SAYS TO YOU THAT YOU GIVE AS MUCH AS THEY WANT OR EXPECT. BUT IF YOU DO FIND THIS LOVING CREATURE WHO APPRECIATES AND VALIDATES YOU AND WHO IS ON A RESONANT HARMONIOUS VIBRATION, DO ALL YOU CAN TO SHOW THEM HOW MUCH YOU VALUE THEM! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

14 hours ago Cool  
 View all 4 comments
malena mendez
malena mendez
good article countess. very wise advice. take care god bless malena
14 hours ago   Cool
MasterDade520 Johnson
MasterDade520 Johnson
That is what I needed to read. Thank you, Countess. Thank you for the writing from your heart and spirits! This was a blessing, just as you are!
12 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Description:

I * (((( Guarantees Honest Answers ))))* I WILL NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. I WILL JUST TELL YOU THE TRUTH AND IT WILL SET YOU FREE* HAPPY BLESSED SUNDAY AND MANY BLESSINGS EVERYONE :))

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

NEVER MISS A CHANCE TO CELEBRATE YOUR GOOD FORTUNE. THEN YOU WILL CREATE MORE OF IT! COME AND JOIN US. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

BACK IN FREE CHAT:)

PsychicKathy

PsychicKathy

It is presently 10:27pm EDT, and my husband is on his way home. I will be back on after dinner. (It's in the oven, now, so when he comes home, we can eat right away.) I'll be back on as soon as possible.

17 hours ago Comment Cool  
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM'S TESTIMONIALS

sharon hill pa | 2014-09-30 03:04:55
shes on point i will try what she suggest

Awsomes

Bellezalatina

USA | 2014-09-29 22:56:04
Bellezalatina

Awesome reading

sehneo

tx | 2014-09-29 08:42:09
sehneo

honest, straight up, to the point. i didn't say much really. thanks! :)

nowme1

usa | 2014-09-29 07:33:47
nowme1

just wonderful, quick and accurate, i recommended

judi

Ny | 2014-09-29 06:22:56
judi

thank you for all your help. I will keep you updated

daiel

providnce | 2014-09-29 05:41:23
daiel

she was so right on its amazing. she was giving me the connection prior to the private chat . the end result is awesome .

misty

oregon | 2014-09-29 04:32:12
misty

Absolutely love spiritual, she is so spot on with everything she tells me and her predictions have come to pass many times over. She is filled with positivity and tells me the truth which is always a great thiing...I have learned so much...Many Blesssings!!

maku

usa | 2014-09-29 03:55:35
maku

says it like it is

airata

miami | 2014-09-29 00:31:20
airata

Great reader! Please consult her today.

Carla

reading | 2014-09-29 00:15:53
Carla

thanks for the reading. when im able i will contact you again. i had a horrible day had to leave work cause he just ripped me apart

cocolh1982

Orange | 2014-09-27 19:55:07
cocolh1982

After a few sessions with you... i discovered a new me... I'm determine and i smell of happiness!!! I love it. Thank you!!!

dimivof ichidah

BANGOR | 2014-09-27 07:45:50
dimivof ichidah

You are one of a kind. An inspiration to your generation.

Danielle

Eagle | 2014-09-27 05:06:53
Danielle

Lots of advice, very helpful!

Smily

London | 2014-09-27 01:49:24
Smily

AMAAAAAAZING!!!! Woooow I didn't want to stop hahah, LOVE YOUUUU and I recommend you to anybody that wants the truth and nothing but the truth. You gave me energy and a lot of information that resonates with everything I feel and even dreams I've been having. You are a STAR! Sending you lots of love and many many blessings~

dimivof ichidah

banor | 2014-09-27 00:41:33
dimivof ichidah

thanks. You are a life saver.

hollynoel

US | 2014-09-26 22:45:41
hollynoel

Very accurate and insightful. She knew my situation, gave details, and gave me great advice. Thank you so much.

Tokinha13

Paris | 2014-09-26 20:40:57
Tokinha13

Thank U :)

dimivof ichidah

uk | 2014-09-26 06:52:15
dimivof ichidah

Absolutely awesome. Accurate and definite

tama

miami | 2014-09-26 01:51:10
tama

Awesome! Please consult today...she is great!!

zara

Brandyn

Accurate, spot on picked up situation. Friendly! knows her stuff.

jenny

binghamton | 2014-09-25 04:50:07
jenny

amazing. she got in touch with someone that i didn't think would come through... and idk wow

Great Reading!

Unknown | 2014-09-25 04:15:21
Great Reading!

Spiritual Wisdom has given me steps to go further! I'm really appreciative of her insight and guidance! You won't be disappointed.

Theodora

LAVAL | 2014-09-25 03:43:24
Theodora

She is amazing!!! I recommend her to everyone. So much insight.

Jen

Texas | 2014-09-24 22:31:21
Jen

I channel with wisdom to get and receive my own messages. I Love to connect with her and make sure i understood my messages. Love the feeling that i can connect with my guides and understand. thank You wis for teaching how to understand the things going on in my life and how to be prepared for them.

Adrienne

Atlanta | 2014-09-24 21:26:05
Adrienne

Thank you for all your wonderful assistance and advice! I will keep an eye open and intentions ready!

zara

richmondhill | 2014-09-24 08:23:59
zara

five stars AND more.Highly recomend her to everyone.She is the best of Best! : )

Maria

Norfolk | 2014-09-21 06:06:37
Maria

Spiritualwisdom is a blessing. She is always right and on top of things! I trust her and know that whenever I have a problem, she will be there to tell me the truth. She has helped guide me in the right direction for so long and has helped me out of problems I never thought I could get through alone. So if you need straight answers to your problems, have Spiritualwisdom help you out. You will be happy you did.

luckystar222

ny | 2014-09-21 00:22:48
luckystar222

She's amazing!

roselilly5

australia | 2014-09-20 01:12:35
roselilly5

great reading very positive. tells it like it is

loveboo

illinois | 2014-09-19 21:46:11
loveboo

she is very great ... gets right to the point i like her AND KEEPTS IT REAL

w

v | 2014-09-19 09:47:44
w

so great! best on the site! thanks for clearing things up for me! i appreciate your honesty!

Angelica

CA | 2014-09-19 07:47:25
Angelica

Very helpful, honest, incredibly accurate, and straight to the point! Highly recommend!

Teri

Oh | 2014-09-19 07:22:37
Teri

Wonderful, caring, great read will return for update.

molina631

somewhere | 2014-09-18 07:30:22
molina631

i love her

Show more  

Online Psychics

Gentleman Jim

WE HAVE A WINNER OF 25 FREE CREDITS! mnt1441 CONGRATULATIONS!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS / LOVE...

Helped on: 25355

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

★14,000 READINGS ★★★★★ 5 STAR PSYCHIC/MEDIUM EXPERT★WORLD FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR★TV/RADIO HOST★ACCURATE LOVE READING PREDICTIONS★CONNECT WITH YOUR...

Helped on: 14485

Love Heera The Psychic

:)@)-->-☆:) TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading!☆Come in♥ Reading/ Advising...

Helped on: 7542

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Born Gifted Powerful Clairvoyant Psychic Medium.& LifeCoach.*Guarantees Answers*Trusted proven prediction 1 of Oranum Top 5☆ READERS...

Helped on: 4908

Love Expert

☆☆☆ Welcome to my room. My name is LoveExpert and I am here to help you with whatever advice you want or need. ★ I am highly intuitive...

Helped on: 3754