Helped on 2,139,118 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
PSYCHIC SHAWN

PSYCHIC SHAWN

Does my boyfriend love m? Does my friend have feelings for me? Do you know when ill get married?

GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE - HONESTY - CLARITY - COMPASSION ! 1.49

PSYCHIC SHAWN

PSYCHIC SHAWN

SALE SALE SALE SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.49 !!!
Come on down to get your questions answered!

" Welcome, I want you to know that you can be yourself here, relax and tell me whats going on in your life and I will always have an open heart and open mind. I will give you advice and guide you when you have no one else. I am your best friend and guru. Shawn Psychic ^-^"

My name is Shawn and I have been a psychic medium and tarot reader for half my life. Growing up I was always interested in many forms of spirituality and the occult. Throughout my life I developed many skills and my family, friends and many others began to seek out my abilities for guidance. I have been able to use my special skills to help hundreds of thousands of people in their lives. Using these abilities I am able to heal, bring clarity, and help guide those who are lost on this journey of life.

CHAT ROOM RULES:
No questions regarding medical, death or pregnancy. No hate, racism, or homophobia.
DO NOT TURN CAMERA ON IN PRIVATE CHAT | PLEASE DO NOT INTERRUPT DEMOS
________________________________________________________________________________________

ABILITIES & GIFTS

- Clairsentience ( to feel )
- Clairvoyance ( to see )
- Clair-cognizance ( power of knowing )
- Tarot Reader
- Tea Leaf Reader
- healer

__________________________________________________________________________________________

PRIVATE READINGS & SPIRITUAL SERVICES

All are welcomed to my chat room and private chat services. I am here to help, guide, heal and bring clarity. I am open minded and wish to welcome all to enhance their lives and guide all who seek the light.

PRIVATE CHAT SERVICES !
( PLEASE DO NOT TURN YOUR CAMERA ON, TYPE ONLY )

- Tarot Readings
- Psychic Readings
- Love Readings
- Financial Readings
- Healing
- Cleansing
- Blessing
- Sound healing
- Mantra Healing
- Chakra alignment
- Spirit Removal
- Spirit Guide Communication

PRIVATE READING LESSONS!

- How to pray the Mala ( prayer beads )
- How to cleanse with sage
- How to make holy water
- How to use tarot
- How to candle magic
- How to open psychic power

If you have a need im the one you should seek! My advanced abilities and skills have guided thousands, and I am now here for you! Trusted, true, honest, and kind. No need to look further I am the one you seek.

RECENT TESTIMONIALS!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

stephany orlando | 2016-09-12 20:51:16
This was my first reading with Shawn..I felt I was calm and at peace. He was accurate everything he has

Adam James London | 2016-09-08 18:25:16
Excellent reading. Shawn is a very calm person and gives a lot of information. He is very empathetic and gives honest reading. He is the best on Oranum.

serran florida | 2016-08-30 21:54:23
Shawn, is a great psychic I have to say on the best here on Oranum. He is always on point *****5 star. Thank you and May God Bless you!

Aqidah UK | 2016-08-29 21:35:18
Shawn is incredible! He is so calming and you definitely feel at ease with him. I had to buy more creds cos I wanted to hear more of what he had to say in the reading! I can't wait to see how things pan out and will definitely go back to him for future readings!

countess starella

countess starella

SEE YOU IN ABOUT 11 MINUTES. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Illiannaval Zanuttovalen

Illiannaval Zanuttovalen

I am online tonight from 830 pm - 1 am.

Remember as a generous customer that I will reduce my rates for you I just have to know in advance.

Come in to chat, let me know how you are doing!

Achieving starts with believing.

Act boldly and unforeseen forces will come to your aid.

A leader leads by example...
whether he intends to or not.

Align your focus with the solution and not the problem.

All our dreams can come true...
if we have the courage to pursue them.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward.
When life is dragging you back with difficulties,
it means it's going to launch you into something great.
So just focus and keep aiming.

A path is formed by walking.

A problem is a problem only when you think it is a problem. In the perspective of your Soul, every problem is an opportunity to achieve a Higher Consciousness.

Love light and blessings
Illianna

countess starella
countess starella commented on a photo on own wall.

WHAT A GUY! YOU WILL FIND YOURS, TOO!

1 hour ago
countess starella

countess starella

"One of the huge imbalances in life is the disparity between your daily existence, with its routines and habits, and the dream you have within yourself of some extraordinarily satisfying way of living." DR. WAYNE DYER. AND THAT IS WHY I CREATED THIS FANTASY EXISTENCE OF MINE: MY OWN TV SHOW WHERE I SET THE HOURS AND HAVE A REMARKABLE WORLDWIDE RECEPTIVE AUDIENCE, THE RAIMENTS OF A QUEEN, A HOME IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN AND A MAN RIGHT OUT OF HEAVEN. I MADE A LIST OF THE 50 CHARACTERISTICS I WOULD MOST LOVE TO HAVE IN A SOULMATE. AFTER HAVING BEEN MARRIED TO JESUS FOR 21 YEARS I CAME OUT OF THE CLOISTERS AND THE NEXT DAY THIS MAN SHOWED UP. HE HAD 48 ON THE LIST. THE ONLY TWO HE DID NOT HAVE WERE THAT HIS CHILDREN DID NOT LIVE ON OTHER PLANETS AND HE DID NOT OWN A BANK!!!!! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
1 hour ago
countess starella

"I know that I came into the world with what I call 'big dharma' - with a blueprint to teach self-reliance and a positive loving approach to large numbers of people all over the globe. I am ever so grateful for the circumstances of my life that allowed me to be pretty much left alone and to develop as I was so intended in this incarnation." DR. WAYNE DYER. MANY OF YOU READING THIS HAVE THE SAME DESTINY. COME SEE ME. LET US MANIFEST IT FOR YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

2 hours ago
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

*******Psychic to the Stars I'm on line now, special rate. I am very accurate detail people and times. Check out my Bio it will explain who I am and how I can help you*********

*********Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, with any general questions and then we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.*******

3 hours ago Comment Cool  
Golden Aura

Golden Aura

Alive and well here in FREE CHAT! Dying to test out the new Pendulum?! Whose up for a SWING :)

PSYCHIC SHAWN

PSYCHIC SHAWN

ONLINE GUYS! 1.49 PRIVATE CHAT !!!!

PSYCHIC SHAWN

PSYCHIC SHAWN

ONLINE NOW !!!

" Welcome, I want you to know that you can be yourself here, relax and tell me whats going on in your life and I will always have an open heart and open mind. I will give you advice and guide you when you have no one else. I am your best friend and guru. Shawn Psychic ^-^"

My name is Shawn and I have been a psychic medium and tarot reader for half my life. Growing up I was always interested in many forms of spirituality and the occult. Throughout my life I developed many skills and my family, friends and many others began to seek out my abilities for guidance. I have been able to use my special skills to help hundreds of thousands of people in their lives. Using these abilities I am able to heal, bring clarity, and help guide those who are lost on this journey of life.

CHAT ROOM RULES:
No questions regarding medical, death or pregnancy. No hate, racism, or homophobia.
DO NOT TURN CAMERA ON IN PRIVATE CHAT | PLEASE DO NOT INTERRUPT DEMOS
________________________________________________________________________________________

ABILITIES & GIFTS

- Clairsentience ( to feel )
- Clairvoyance ( to see )
- Clair-cognizance ( power of knowing )
- Tarot Reader
- Tea Leaf Reader
- healer

__________________________________________________________________________________________

PRIVATE READINGS & SPIRITUAL SERVICES

All are welcomed to my chat room and private chat services. I am here to help, guide, heal and bring clarity. I am open minded and wish to welcome all to enhance their lives and guide all who seek the light.

PRIVATE CHAT SERVICES !
( PLEASE DO NOT TURN YOUR CAMERA ON, TYPE ONLY )

- Tarot Readings
- Psychic Readings
- Love Readings
- Financial Readings
- Healing
- Cleansing
- Blessing
- Sound healing
- Mantra Healing
- Chakra alignment
- Spirit Removal
- Spirit Guide Communication

PRIVATE READING LESSONS!

- How to pray the Mala ( prayer beads )
- How to cleanse with sage
- How to make holy water
- How to use tarot
- How to candle magic
- How to open psychic power

If you have a need im the one you should seek! My advanced abilities and skills have guided thousands, and I am now here for you! Trusted, true, honest, and kind. No need to look further I am the one you seek.

RECENT TESTIMONIALS!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

stephany orlando | 2016-09-12 20:51:16
This was my first reading with Shawn..I felt I was calm and at peace. He was accurate everything he has

Adam James London | 2016-09-08 18:25:16
Excellent reading. Shawn is a very calm person and gives a lot of information. He is very empathetic and gives honest reading. He is the best on Oranum.

serran florida | 2016-08-30 21:54:23
Shawn, is a great psychic I have to say on the best here on Oranum. He is always on point *****5 star. Thank you and May God Bless you!

Aqidah UK | 2016-08-29 21:35:18
Shawn is incredible! He is so calming and you definitely feel at ease with him. I had to buy more creds cos I wanted to hear more of what he had to say in the reading! I can't wait to see how things pan out and will definitely go back to him for future readings!

Golden Aura

Golden Aura

✪ Pendulum Readings Now Available! ✪

Ms Wendy
Ms Wendy commented on a photo on own wall.

TWIRL MY GIRL AND FIND YOURSELF
TWIST, BE THE CORKSCREW, AND UNVEIL
THE MAGIC WITHIN~

9 hours ago
Ms Wendy
Ms Wendy commented on a photo on own NATIVE CARDS album.

Analyze the way you move through your world. How do you picture yourself in the act of Motion!

What kind of reaction do you create with the energy you send into the Universe?

What words would you use to describe the way you move through both the material and spiritual worlds?

Is your movement compatible with your Greatest Desires and Goals?

9 hours ago
Ms Wendy

When one travels to the Center of the Spiral and Returns they come with Magical Powers~
One enters the Great Silence by spinning Clock and Anti Clock wise to the Center place~
This is where one connects with Divine Source through ritual treatment of Motion~
Mediate with movement, Visualize the Sun at home with Stars swirling with the massive Pinwheel of the Milky Way~
Then draw yourself out of the Pinwheel of light and into the Spiral of your own DNA the double Helix~

9 hours ago
Ms Wendy

Grouse of the Sacred Spiral, Leading us on,
To reach the Everlasting Heights,
Where we can Live as one...
This is the Ancient symbol of Birth & Rebirth~
The Ribbed Tunnel of Eternal Return.
The Sacred Spiral is also one of the oldest symbols for Personal Power~
It is the Whirlpool or Tornado for the Sacred Spiral will take you to the Center~
THE SPIRAL IS A METAPHOR FOR PERSONAL VISION AND ENLIGHTENMENT~
It is the Dance to Transcend to Higher Awareness~

9 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

THANKS FOR A STELLAR EVENING. WILL SEE YOU THURSDAY ABOUT 8 PM USA EASTERN. LOVE AND BLESSINGS, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

A FABULOUS NIGHT, FULL OF MIRACLES AND INSIGHTS. COME SEE ME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

21 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

HERE TO GUIDE YOU, ANGELS. COME SEE ME. READY TO CHANGE YOUR WORLD TO THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS? LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Show more  

online psychics

PsychicPower Prithy

ALL TIME SPECIAL ♥ AFFORDABLE ~ WORTH ~ REALITY DOESN'T NEED PROOF ♥ ~ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR...

Helped on: 30008

US Psychic - Alycia Rose

5☆ PROFESSIONAL ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Authentic ☆ Honest ☆ 30 yrs Exp. ☆ Integrity matters ☆ Cards, Runes, Past Lives, Healing, Remote Viewing, Spirit...

Helped on: 20894

Graham Elkin

RELATIONSHIP EXPERT! NO SHUFFLING RANDOM CARDS, OR INFO NEEDED. , CHECK OUT MY FEED BACK, ASK ME ANYTHING! 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE. Every...

Helped on: 13192

mssaul mssaul

LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT~~~I read on all areas including Health, Finances, Jobs, Careers, Family, Dreams and relocation. I can pick...

Helped on: 11694

Ms Wendy

✿٠· •●♥$2.99 A MINUTE♥●•٠· ✿ INSIGHT~GUIDANCE~DIRECTION ☆HARNESS THE POWER WITHIN☆ QUICK AND REAL ANSWERS! ~SEE AWESOME TESTIMONIALS~ ***CHECK...

Helped on: 1268