Helped on 1,851,823 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Angelic and Psychic Readings Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Namaste my friend would be a pleasure to have you now in my room and be able to offer you the Truth on the subject listed below. Fast Accurate and Truthful Answers from a caring and experienced Advisor

IF YOU KNOW WHO AND WHAT WALKS ON THE WAY YOU HAVE CHOSEN, FEAR WOULD BE IMPOSSIBILE.

Get clarity now:

★PREDICTION 2016
★Angelic invocation and channeling
★Dna activation
★Love & relationship
★Single & Dating
★Virtual Dating
★Gay & lesbian
★Pregnancy & fertility
★Divorce
★Soulmates
★Twinflame
★Break ups and Réunion
★Cheating
★Sex and intimacy
★Addiction
★Parents & Children
★Past life
★Career
★Developing skills
★Self Improvement
★Stress
★Money
★Luck
★Picture reading
★Relocation
★Find lost Items
★Prosperity and manifesting abundance
★Chakra Balancing and Harmonization
★Astral projection
★Aura reading

Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

brb in 5 min

Fatereader fatereader

Fatereader fatereader

´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤On-line now at free chat.

ƸӜƷ.(`'•.¸*¤* ¸.•'´) ¸.•'´`'•.¸ (`'•.¸*¤* ¸.•'´)ƸӜƷ.

Hello everyone, I am available in free chat. I am a blessed healer & spirit guided. Expert of Love & Relationship, remote healing broken hearts career life financial. I can heal any broken heart with my great intuitive I am here to give you clear visions in any situation of your life with TIME FRAM. Where my relationship will take me? Come visit me in the free chat or get a private reading now! All of your questions.
☆ ☆ ☆FATEREADER ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.
YOU CAN GET READING LIKE GIVIN BELOW SITUATIONS
•°*˜˜”*° Is he or she cheating?☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
•°*˜˜”*° Does he or she love ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*° Is it worth getting back together? ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*° Will my boyfriend or girlfriend return to me? ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*° Is he going to ask me out soon . ★★☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*° why she/he didn't call me?☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
•°*˜˜”*° Is he or she my soul-mate?☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
•°*˜˜”*° Can we be happy together? ★☆ ☆ ☆ ☆/
(•°*˜˜”*° Are we good for each other? ★]☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
•°*˜˜”*° What the new year hold for me?☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*° When will we be happy again? ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*°Where is my life heading? ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*° Will I have a job soon?★☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*°★ Will I relocate or move soon?★☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
•°*˜˜”*°★ Need to remove spell ★☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ♥♥ƸӜƷ. ••.ƸӜƷ. ☆ ☆FATEREADER*♥♥ƸӜƷ. •ƸӜƷ

lovereader1

lovereader1

;;;;;;;;;;;;;................,,,,,,,,,FEEEEDBACKKKKKK,,,,,,,,.................;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Truehope | 2016-01-07 07:21:20
Maggie
This man is truly Blessed and Truly Gifted in Every Way. He sees clearly to the heart of the matter! God Bless.
Santa Maria | 2016-01-04 10:09:29
maria
He is a very quiet and calm reader but very precise on details and explains very clearly. I will definitely be back to see him again. Thank you for your honesty and deep connection.
some | 2016-01-04 03:57:42
Moongirl17
Great reading. He answered all my questions so patiently. Gives a lot of detail
;) | 2016-01-03 02:42:52
G
Awesome
...... | 2016-01-02 23:29:19
m
Amazing reading, thanks so much. You are such a wonderful and kind person. Blessings to you always.
j | 2016-01-02 19:10:55
Cute
Thank you that was wonderful reading, and also thanks for your caring and patient, and guide me well i do really appreciate that, you are best psychic, God Bless you
South Africa | 2016-01-02 13:36:01
Nolene
He was very nice and spoke so nicely to me. I will have to wait though to see if his prediction comes true.
la | 2015-12-28 18:35:08
keeetz
very fast and accurate. thank you!
usa | 2015-12-27 21:03:52
dee
very good, detailed and insightful. I was really worried, but he eased my mind and i can't wait for all to unfold.
Martinez | 2015-12-26 04:53:55
Abigail
the best
uk | 2015-12-23 20:25:19
mT
very gifted intuitive - provides healing
uk | 2015-12-23 20:14:44
MT
very intuitiver and to the point - exactly spot on
Ashburn | 2015-12-18 02:23:42
bisscare
Great, i wish it could be faster though. ty!
.. | 2015-12-16 18:32:00
GC
Awesome always
j | 2015-12-16 04:37:00
Cute
Thanks thats was interesting, and great you are so nice and wonderful, always positive,,, sometimes talking with you is fun can ease the pain, thats why you are great psychic, Highly recommended,
iNDIA | 2015-12-12 17:26:26
amisha
He did connect with me easily and my problems too. good insights. Always feel good when i talk with him
Puyallup | 2015-12-12 16:40:33
B
Always so kind, sweet and gentle with his readings. Just a beautiful and precious soul he has, so loving and generous, I never leave his room feeling down. Thanks so much for your kindness. I needed that today. God bless you.
chicago | 2015-12-12 02:50:20
Bernie Sanders
I got a lot of hope and positivity from Lovereader's reading, hes a genuine intuitive and has helped me a lot in my personal and spiritual growth
India | 2015-12-11 15:36:26
amisha
Good psychic insights
2 days ago COMMENT C
3 weeks ago COMMENT COOL
lovereader1

BAMBAMANGEL

BAMBAMANGEL

Hello Dear Ones! I am in free chat to be of service to you today. Specializing in Relationship readings (what does he or she feel about me), Career readings and can help with all matters. Many Blessings of Love & Abundance to All!

BAMBAMANGEL

BAMBAMANGEL

come in private now for charkra heallings i am online in free chat!

Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

brb in 30 min

Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

brb in 10 min

Psychic Zubi

Psychic Zubi

oin me if you have questions about:

Love & relationship
Healing relations
Reconciliation, breaking up, marriage, divorce, Cheating
Family issues. pregnancy and fertility
Sex and Intimacy
Gay- Lesbian - Transgender
Career. Job
Money.Investment. Finance. business
Soulmate and twin-flame connection
Health
Travelling, Relocation
Unblocking blockages
Removal negativity & Aura balance
Natural healing
Time-frames

>If I am in free chat, catch me and join me in private...
>If I am see online, ring me for help, i am available....
>You can send me email for your questions, I reply as quick as I can....
>You can send me the pictures of your palms for a whole reading about every aspect of your like present, >past and future....I reply with proper details as soon as i can....

***PLEASE NOTE - I give both good news and bad news...please be aware that I do not give answers to please you. What I see is what you hear.***

Marias tarot

Marias tarot

i will be back in 1 hour. sunny, keep it up!!! :)

gabriella angel
gabriella angel
muah!!! gracias por todo, eres divina :) xoxo
1 day ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
BAMBAMANGEL

BAMBAMANGEL

Welcome back, Come in for future detailed private reading I am online now!

Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

brb in 2h

Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

brb in 30 minutes

Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

brb in 5 min

Fatereader fatereader

Fatereader fatereader

ƸӜƷ.(`'•.¸*¤* ¸.•'´) ¸.•'´`'•.¸ (`'•.¸*¤* ¸.•'´)ƸӜƷ.

Hello everyone, I am available in free chat. I am a blessed healer & spirit guided. Expert of Love & Relationship, remote healing broken hearts career life financial. I can heal any broken heart with my great intuitive I am here to give you clear visions in any situation of your life with TIME FRAM. Where my relationship will take me? Come visit me in the free chat or get a private reading now! All of your questions.
☆ ☆ ☆FATEREADER ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.ƸӜƷ.
YOU CAN GET READING LIKE GIVIN BELOW SITUATIONS
•°*˜˜”*° Is he or she cheating?☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
•°*˜˜”*° Does he or she love ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*° Is it worth getting back together? ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*° Will my boyfriend or girlfriend return to me? ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*° Is he going to ask me out soon . ★★☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*° why she/he didn't call me?☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
•°*˜˜”*° Is he or she my soul-mate?☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
•°*˜˜”*° Can we be happy together? ★☆ ☆ ☆ ☆/
(•°*˜˜”*° Are we good for each other? ★]☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
•°*˜˜”*° What the new year hold for me?☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*° When will we be happy again? ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*°Where is my life heading? ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*° Will I have a job soon?★☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
(•°*˜˜”*°★ Will I relocate or move soon?★☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
•°*˜˜”*°★ Need to remove spell ★☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

LOVE MASTER

LOVE MASTER

EXPERIENCED PSYCHIC/ MEDIUM, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, FAST HONEST, ACCURATE AND A TRUE EMPATH 100% GENUINE...
I am an Empathic, a Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, a Medium, a Channel, a Spirit, a natural born Healer and a Tarot Master.

EMPATH: Empathic is someone who's got the capacity to recognize emotions that are being experienced by others. I can feel you so deeply, I can feel all your emotions, but not only you, but your partner as well and there is no limit.

CLAIRVOYANT: The term clairvoyance (from French clair meaning "clear" and voyance meaning "vision")It is used to refer to the ability to obtain information about a person, through means other than the 5 Known human senses, I can see picture of your life or like a short video.

CLAIRAUDIENT: is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein I acquires information for you. But this time I use my right ear!!!

CHANNEL: Or practising Channelling is when you are in contact with the Upstairs world, (Archangel, Angel, Guide...) they help you to show you are on the right path, the one that you should follow. They will give you Advice.

SPIRIT: it means I am capable to talk, hear and listen to a dead spirit, if they send some message for you, if they have a last word to say to you........... But know that we can only communicate with them only if they want to come to us. My role is being the intermediary between the world of the living and the world of the dead.
We must have RESPECT for them.

HEALER: I can clean your soul; make everything that annoys you (like a Dead Spirit who stuck with you ...) go away, that you may feel better, lighter, more peaceful...

TAROT MASTER: It means I have been practising Tarot for more than 20 years!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

WHO AM I...
*I was born as a Medium. (My mum and my grandmother were medium as well)
* At 6 years old, I had my first flash (It was very disturbing, because I didn’t understand what was happening to me).
*At 12 years old, I bought my first set of tarot and started to learn them with my grandmother
*At 15 years old, I started to make my first tarot reading in high school, in the evening study classroom.
*From 20 to 30 years old, I kept on training with all the people around me, doing every "psychic show" I could (London, Paris, Brussels and many others), because I always wanted to improve my abilities.
*At 29 years Old, I got my first degree on Reiki Healing.
*At 30 years Old, I got my second degree on Reiki Healing.

*At 31 years old I was fully ready to become a fully psychic professional, so I registered officially as a clairvoyant.
*At 32 years Old, I got my master degree on Reiki Healing (since then I improved my "Channel" capabilities with Upstairs)
*At 33 years old, I decide to take Astrology lessons, and I did it for 4 years, that helped a lot because it is a different view of life).
* At 39 years I decide to work as a clairvoyant but with some new techniques like phone readings or writing readings or webcam readings ... but just In France, Belgium, Switzerland and Luxembourg, where I m starting to be well-known now
*At 41 years old, I decide to join ORANUM because I wanted to offer my service for all living souls on Earth, and only ORANUM could help to do it.

HOW I WORK ...

*I tell you, ONLY what I see. Sometimes it's an happy ending, sometimes it is not, I do apologies for that. It is true that it hurts, but my duty is first and foremost to tell you the TRUTH! (I prefer it that way rather than let you believe in something that will never happen ...).

*I will go as deep as you need me to go.

*I promise you a very accurate reading.

*I put at your disposal my 22 years of experience in order to provide answers to many questions you ask, calm your fears help you to making the best choices.

*I will listen to you, help you, comfort you, support you, guide you in a better way ...It is my main goal!

*During our readings, I will answer all your questions (except medical and law)
*Everything will be kept confidential.

*Clairvoyance is mainly used to anticipate "tomorrow" and to make decisions in full knowledge of the facts for a better future.

*You should always keep your free will to stay "In control" of your own life.

*I put also warnings against addiction. Remember to sit back and wait for things to happen ...

*Clairvoyance not replacement for any advice from expert professional such as doctors, lawyers, etc ...

SOME TESTIMONIALS ABOUT ME...

Stephane, you have a spirituality about you that I was very comfortable with. I am sorry our chat ended. I was getting so much from your reading and I felt that you came to know my partner in a way that has helped me gain clear perspective on his situation. I believe sincerely that you are very good at what you do, and I will be back for sure.
Diane Australia

A very kind, honest being. Very accurate and honest. If you even someone to tell you the complete truth whether it is good or bad this is your guy! Thank you so much!
Nina New Jersey

***IMPRESSIVE***
Alex London

Always a great sensitivity and excellent intuition, returns and you just saw in January. And for that, Hats! Thank you and lots of kisses, you are a great man! Do not change anything, you have a precious gift and a great generosity of heart.
Aurore Dover

I really enjoyed our reading. I think he's very detailed and gives you a thorough understanding of the situation. He's honest and i like the way that at times he pauses for a second to think - shows he's really tapping in. Highly recommended and dare I say better than some who have much higher ratings. Remember he's new so ratings will tally up in time. Love and light.
Kavs London

Stephane is really helpful and positive! He has helped me through a really difficult experience with clear answers and guidance

Psychic Paris

Psychic Paris

-Evolutionary Tarot
- Negative energy removals & Evil Eye
- Unblock energy
- Feel the guidance & protection in your own life journey
- Heal your love life (straight/gay)
- Heal your business
- Heal your home
- Connect with the Angelic Forces
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤On-line now at free chat.

BAMBAMANGEL

BAMBAMANGEL

I AM IN FREE CHAT NOW, I WILL DO MY BEST TO GIVE YOU AN ACCURATE READING FAST AND DETAILED. HONEST! READING COME IN!

LOVE MASTER

LOVE MASTER

EXPERIENCED PSYCHIC/ MEDIUM, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, FAST HONEST, ACCURATE AND A TRUE EMPATH 100% GENUINE...
I am an Empathic, a Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, a Medium, a Channel, a Spirit, a natural born Healer and a Tarot Master.

EMPATH: Empathic is someone who's got the capacity to recognize emotions that are being experienced by others. I can feel you so deeply, I can feel all your emotions, but not only you, but your partner as well and there is no limit.

CLAIRVOYANT: The term clairvoyance (from French clair meaning "clear" and voyance meaning "vision")It is used to refer to the ability to obtain information about a person, through means other than the 5 Known human senses, I can see picture of your life or like a short video.

CLAIRAUDIENT: is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein I acquires information for you. But this time I use my right ear!!!

CHANNEL: Or practising Channelling is when you are in contact with the Upstairs world, (Archangel, Angel, Guide...) they help you to show you are on the right path, the one that you should follow. They will give you Advice.

SPIRIT: it means I am capable to talk, hear and listen to a dead spirit, if they send some message for you, if they have a last word to say to you........... But know that we can only communicate with them only if they want to come to us. My role is being the intermediary between the world of the living and the world of the dead.
We must have RESPECT for them.

HEALER: I can clean your soul; make everything that annoys you (like a Dead Spirit who stuck with you ...) go away, that you may feel better, lighter, more peaceful...

TAROT MASTER: It means I have been practising Tarot for more than 20 years!

WHO AM I...
*I was born as a Medium. (My mum and my grandmother were medium as well)
* At 6 years old, I had my first flash (It was very disturbing, because I didn’t understand what was happening to me).
*At 12 years old, I bought my first set of tarot and started to learn them with my grandmother
*At 15 years old, I started to make my first tarot reading in high school, in the evening study classroom.
*From 20 to 30 years old, I kept on training with all the people around me, doing every "psychic show" I could (London, Paris, Brussels and many others), because I always wanted to improve my abilities.
*At 29 years Old, I got my first degree on Reiki Healing.
*At 30 years Old, I got my second degree on Reiki Healing.

*At 31 years old I was fully ready to become a fully psychic professional, so I registered officially as a clairvoyant.
*At 32 years Old, I got my master degree on Reiki Healing (since then I improved my "Channel" capabilities with Upstairs)
*At 33 years old, I decide to take Astrology lessons, and I did it for 4 years, that helped a lot because it is a different view of life).
* At 39 years I decide to work as a clairvoyant but with some new techniques like phone readings or writing readings or webcam readings ... but just In France, Belgium, Switzerland and Luxembourg, where I m starting to be well-known now
*At 41 years old, I decide to join ORANUM because I wanted to offer my service for all living souls on Earth, and only ORANUM could help to do it.

HOW I WORK ...

*I tell you, ONLY what I see. Sometimes it's an happy ending, sometimes it is not, I do apologies for that. It is true that it hurts, but my duty is first and foremost to tell you the TRUTH! (I prefer it that way rather than let you believe in something that will never happen ...).

*I will go as deep as you need me to go.

*I promise you a very accurate reading.

*I put at your disposal my 22 years of experience in order to provide answers to many questions you ask, calm your fears help you to making the best choices.

*I will listen to you, help you, comfort you, support you, guide you in a better way ...It is my main goal!

*During our readings, I will answer all your questions (except medical and law)
*Everything will be kept confidential.

*Clairvoyance is mainly used to anticipate "tomorrow" and to make decisions in full knowledge of the facts for a better future.

*You should always keep your free will to stay "In control" of your own life.

*I put also warnings against addiction. Remember to sit back and wait for things to happen ...

*Clairvoyance not replacement for any advice from expert professional such as doctors, lawyers, etc ...

SOME TESTIMONIALS ABOUT ME...

Stephane, you have a spirituality about you that I was very comfortable with. I am sorry our chat ended. I was getting so much from your reading and I felt that you came to know my partner in a way that has helped me gain clear perspective on his situation. I believe sincerely that you are very good at what you do, and I will be back for sure.
Diane Australia

A very kind, honest being. Very accurate and honest. If you even someone to tell you the complete truth whether it is good or bad this is your guy! Thank you so much!
Nina New Jersey

***IMPRESSIVE***
Alex London

Always a great sensitivity and excellent intuition, returns and you just saw in January. And for that, Hats! Thank you and lots of kisses, you are a great man! Do not change anything, you have a precious gift and a great generosity of heart.
Aurore Dover

I really enjoyed our reading. I think he's very detailed and gives you a thorough understanding of the situation. He's honest and i like the way that at times he pauses for a second to think - shows he's really tapping in. Highly recommended and dare I say better than some who have much higher ratings. Remember he's new so ratings will tally up in time. Love and light.
Kavs London

Stephane is really helpful and positive! He has helped me through a really difficult experience with clear answers and guidance when I had no

For the difficult scenario th

Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Angelic and Psychic Readings Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Namaste my friend would be a pleasure to have you now in my room and be able to offer you the Truth on the subject listed below. Fast Accurate and Truthful Answers from a caring and experienced Advisor

IF YOU KNOW WHO AND WHAT WALKS ON THE WAY YOU HAVE CHOSEN, FEAR WOULD BE IMPOSSIBILE.

Get clarity now:

★PREDICTION 2016
★Angelic invocation and channeling
★Dna activation
★Love & relationship
★Single & Dating
★Virtual Dating
★Gay & lesbian
★Pregnancy & fertility
★Divorce
★Soulmates
★Twinflame
★Break ups and Réunion
★Cheating
★Sex and intimacy
★Addiction
★Parents & Children
★Past life
★Career
★Developing skills
★Self Improvement
★Stress
★Money
★Luck
★Picture reading
★Relocation
★Find lost Items
★Prosperity and manifesting abundance
★Chakra Balancing and Harmonization
★Astral projection
★Aura reading

Show more  

online psychics

Sensei HeartAngel

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Angelic and Psychic Readings Natural Clairvoyant Truthful Fast Accurate Love & Relationship Reunion Twinflame Past Life Career...

Helped on: 9650

Psychic Bernadette

Gifted gypsy clairvoyant, love and relationship expert,career,dream interpretation, finding the reason of your illness

Helped on: 1876

shepsychic

(sale)7000+reading with awesome testimonials. I m specialist in love ,relationship,career etc

Helped on: 7687

Psychic Zubi

Hi I am Psychic Zubi, I am here to help you with any questions you may have, nothing is too hard for me. If for any reason I cannot see something I always make sure I...

Helped on: 1401

Marias tarot

QUICK, ACCURATE AND HONEST READINGS FOR YOU ♥ Love/relationships - work/career - money/finances - marriage/family - health. GOOD RATE!

Helped on: 7383