Helped on 1,984,030 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Something You want to share?SPIRITUAL WISDOM ..............A CREDIT PACKAGE OF ***$ 29.99 *** IS ALL YOU NEED WITH ME......... WILL ASSURE YOU HONEST ANSWERS AND CLEAR CLARITY. ON ALL AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

TO 5 TO 10 MIN'S WITH ME OR HOW EVER LONG YOU WANT. WITH ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND.
*************************************************************************************
FAST AND VERY ASSURING CLEAR ANSWER'S AND DETAIL'S AND VERY ACCURATE...WORLD WIDE KNOWN ✰ PREDICTION'S AND TIME FRAME'S. READING'S ON MARRIAGES, LOVE, RELATIONSHIP'S, CAREER,AND EVERYTHING ELSE...........................................................................................................................
AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWER'S AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
✰ 1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
✰ 2. CAN WE RESTORE ? PASSION ? FEELINGS ? ROMANCE ? SEX ? TRUST ? COMMITMENT ?
✰ 3. CAN I REVEAL ? WHAT ? WHOM ? WHEN ? WHY ?
✰ 4. CAN WE GAIN PEACE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ?
✰ 5. CAN I STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
✰ 6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
✰ 7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
✰ 8.CAN I STOP SEPARATION ?
✰ 9. ? CHEATING- LYING- ARGUING
✰ 10.LONG DISTANCE/INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS?
✰ 11.INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
✰ 12.Reunite Lovers/Spouses/Family's
Work and Career
Relationship at work issues? want to know if it will work out or just a temp relationship? Have some one at home but you find your self like the one at work place ?
Love life
Should I give up & let go and move on?
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Connection with Ones that Crossed Over
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and loved ones
Spell casting rituals
Stop A EX'LOVER OR EX'SPOUSE From interfering in your relationship/ life.
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MEANT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO .EVERYONE HAS QUESTION'S,,,,, AND THERE IS ANSWER'S FOR ONE THAT SEEKS THEM,, BUT FIRST QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR SELF ARE YOU READY TO HEAR THE TRUTH ???? BECAUSE THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE . NOT LIES OR FAULTS HOPE'S.. SO DON'T BE IN DENIAL OR NAIVE BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST KNOWING THE TRUTH, BE FREE AND BE ABLE TO DO THINGS RIGHTS FOR ONCE FOR YOUR SELF OK, NO MAN OR WOMAN IS WORTH DYING FOR OR PUTTING YOUR LIFE OR FUTURE ON HOLD FOR OR GOING TO JAIL FOR. SO WISE UP LADY'S AND GENT'S EVERYDAY YOU WAKE UP YOU START YOUR DAY, THE WAY YOU START IT IS UP TO YOU. BUT WHEN YOU CHANGE THE SAME OLD SAME OLD THING TO NEW THINGS BETTER AND NEW COME FOR YOU. EVERY READER EVERY PSYCHIC CAN READ FOR YOU TELL YOU WHAT WE SEE FEEL SENSE, BUT WE CAN NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU .. ITS UP TO YOU TO TAKE ACTION FOR YOUR SELF TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER AND NOT DOING THE SAME OLD THING DAY AFTER DAY, MEANING EVEN GOING TO WORK OR SCHOOL FOOD STORE GO TO ANOTHER STORE USE ANOTHER ROUTE To GET TO WORK MAKE CHANGE'S.ITS UP TO YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL'S LIVE OUR LIFE IT'S UP TO YOU TO LET GO SOME ONE OR NOT, BUT IF YOUR TRYING TO HOLD ON TO SOME ONE THAT DOSE NOT WANT TO BE HELD ON TO,, WELL YOU CANT FORCE FREE WILL, AND THERE FOR YOUR ONLY HOLDING YOUR SELF BACK AND PSYCHIC''S CAN HELP YOU THERE, IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO HEAR THE TRUTH OR WILLING TO LET GO AND MOVE ON. NO ONE IS MEANT TO BE ALONE NOT UNLESS THEY MAKE THE CHOICE TO BE ALONE. SO REALLY THINK FOR YOUR SELF AND THEN ASK YOUR QUESTIONS. MANY BLESSINGS ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY:)

Mystic Lotus

Mystic Lotus uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

I'm ONLINE if you want a FAST, HONEST, TRUE, and outstanding reading WITHOUT SUGAR-COATING. ♥
★★ I can help you with:

► LOVE
► CAREER
► SOUL MATES
► ENEMIES AND PROTECTION
► PROSPERITY
► KARMA ISSUES

Blessings!!★

Masterleo Love Expert

Masterleo Love Expert

Hello Goodmorning all of you , I am in free chat now catch me and join me for wonderful and accurate connection.

Psychic Jeter

Psychic Jeter

Logging in for a few hours. Please join me in free chat...xoxo

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
Mystic Lotus

Description:

I'm ONLINE if you want a FAST, HONEST, TRUE, and outstanding reading WITHOUT SUGAR-COATING. ♥
★★ I can help you with:

► LOVE
► CAREER
► SOUL MATES
► ENEMIES AND PROTECTION
► PROSPERITY
► KARMA ISSUES

Blessings!!★

gracepetals

gracepetals

The Amazing Grace Room is open... Get the Grace Connection... Love, Light and Laughter.

"Grace is the best one on here!!! She has amazing energy and was spot on about me and my mom!!!!"

"Very accurate and intuitive reader, happy to have had a reading with her."

"It's been a while since Grace and I had a session, and I am so grateful I came to her to discuss things today. She connects so incredibly well with my energy and does it all with true Grace. She is an amazing reader with a beautiful spirit and wonderful energy. 5 stars!"

"She is the best. i have been coming back to her for guidance and support for the past few years. She is continually predicting events in my life, and when they happen i get reassurance i am on my right track. very honest and caring person as well."

"Grace is one of the few ETHICAL readers here and lives her life in a clear and clean way. She is always fresh and helpful and willing to help. We love you Grace. Keep up the great work!"

"Grace is super amazing - I consult with her on everything and always get the guidance and direction I need to set me off on the right path again!"

"Many thanks Grace for all the wise words and clear guidance. You are an amazing reader! Many thanks for the reading today. I will be back to update you shortly."

"She was very on point, and gave me great guidance with my tarot business, and the other gifts i have been tapping into. She also gave me some info on my brother who has passed that was really great and accurate. Thank you so much!"

Insight2Ligh

Insight2Ligh

Everyone is fascinated with the concept of a psychic. All of us want to know what our future is or is not. This fascination goes back through the centuries, literally back to the Biblical Ages. We want to know what is ahead of us, not necessarily what is behind us. The past is over and done. We cannot change it or alter it, so we understand that we must move on. However, the future holds this mystical concept. It beckons to us of possibilities not yet conceived or ideas not yet acted on, which have the potential of being successful. Sometimes we are not sure what we want to ask because the questions within us seem so massive and unending. What we cannot put into words we feel in our heart; what we do not understand mires our destiny path with confusion and frustration.

I am a working psychic and have been helping people for over twenty-four years. My gifts come from God and through God’s Will and Love I reach out to those in need and help them with their questions, their worries and even their fears. I am not a sorcerer, witch or diviner and I do not perform magic or foretell the future. Nothing is ever set in stone, the future changes as we change our actions and make our choices. My gift allows me to look at what the person's choices were in the past and to sense their mindset and also to discern their emotions.

Am I right all of the time? No, I am not. Like you, I am human. My accuracy rate is 98%. No one is ever a 100% accurate as human flaws and our own interpretations of what we see come into play. My destiny path has been a long and at times an arduous one. I remind myself to look at each day as an opportunity. As I work with people, I see them as friends. I am not working with people alone, as God is with me and through God I seek guidance.

God has asked me to walk with Him on this path and through Him I reach out to those in need of understanding, wisdom and comfort. I do not judge. I do not sugar coat or tell you what I think you want to hear. I will tell you the truth.

As an intuitive empath, I require no tools and go into each private reading with a clear, open mind. I do not keep notes on prior readings with clients, as I feel each reading requires a fresh look. When I do a reading, I look at the here and now and near future. I sense the energy around me and I listen to the voice of God within my intuition. Visions come. I see numbers relating to time frames. When a client is in pain, I walk with them and feel their pain as brightly as they are feeling it.

Everyone is welcome in my Free Chat. Please respect one another because each and every one of us is a member of Christ's body. We are here to help one another just as much as we are here to help ourselves.

God Bless! I hope to see you in Free Chat.

5 hours ago Comment Cool   think this is cool.
lovfragrance loveadviser

lovfragrance loveadviser uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

LOVE IS LIFE:)

7 hours ago Comment Cool  
Mystic Lotus

Description:

Happy Tuesday!

8 hours ago Comment Cool  
Mystic Lotus

Description:

★★ I can help you with:

► LOVE
► CAREER
► SOUL MATES
► ENEMIES AND PROTECTION
► PROSPERITY
► KARMA ISSUES

Blessings!!★

lovfragrance loveadviser

Description:

online...........:)

9 hours ago Comment Cool  
lovfragrance loveadviser

Description:

online..........:)

lovfragrance loveadviser

Description:

i am online now...

13 hours ago Comment Cool  
Ms Wendy

Ms Wendy uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Todays card.....Energy of the Day!
Open Your Heart to Love...
Everything you desire and every prayer that you seek comes as a result of opening your heart to both sending and receiving Love....
It is the Answer to every question you have about your love life.

Psychic Jeter

Psychic Jeter

I will return in 20 minutes...xoxo

21 hours ago Cool  
Psychic Jeter
Psychic Jeter
It was yummy....
21 hours ago   Cool  
Send
 Characters Left
Psychic Jeter

Psychic Jeter

Logging in for a few hours. Please join me in free chat. Many Blessings...xoxo

Ms Wendy

Ms Wendy uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Everywhere you look there is an alter...I message to be gained. An inspirations to grab hold of...

1 day ago Comment Cool  
Mystic Lotus

Description:

★★ I can help you with:

► LOVE
► CAREER
► SOUL MATES
► ENEMIES AND PROTECTION
► PROSPERITY
► KARMA ISSUES

Blessings!!★

1 day ago Comment Cool  
jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Didnt come out as well as i wanted it to but next one will be better

1 day ago Cool  
forjetti
forjetti
very pretty
1 day ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Mystic Lotus

Description:

★★ I can help you with:

► LOVE
► CAREER
► SOUL MATES
► ENEMIES AND PROTECTION
► PROSPERITY
► KARMA ISSUES

Blessings!!★

Show more  

online psychics

Psychic Jeter

PREDICTION'S COME TO PASS! Energies infectious! No sugar coating, compassionate, loving, and VERY POSITIVE ENERGY! Must see with your own eyes!! One of Oranum's shining...

Helped on: 8200

Sarafina Psychic

SARAFINA PSYCHIC, CLAIRVOYANT, EMPATH AND MEDIUM~ MULTIDIMENSIONAL INTUITIVE GUIDANCE COUNSELOR 1. KNOW HOW PEOPLE ARE THINKING AND...

Helped on: 8850

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 14019

gracepetals

Give your self the gift of Grace ♥ Over 9,000 readings in less than 3 yrs. Trusted, genuine, few tools! Relationship expert, career, health, past lives, and so much...

Helped on: 9613

kanti

Expert in relationships and love ! Contact me now to get clarity and guidance !

Helped on: 5189