Helped on 1,951,429 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
TantraPsychic

TantraPsychic

KNOWN FOR REMARKABLY ACCURATE PREDICTIONS AND EXTREMELY POWERFUL MAGIC RITUALS.

selected feed-backs from Sep 03, 2015 till Sep 20, 2015

Stars Sydney | 2015-09-03 00:16:42
Stars
ONLY TANTRA CAN REMOVE ANY NEGATIVE AND EVIL SPELLS...... Please do not waste your money with anyone else..... I have had this man help me for the past 6 months and I have seen amazing things happen in my life.... his love spells and black magic removals are what has helped my life.... he can help you too...... more than a million star recommendation.....

Rosa1982 Sydney | 2015-09-06 01:37:05
Rosa1982
I recently witness my parents drifting and my father had turned into a man I have never known. I knew something was wrong....I went to see Tantra and there was a woman you performed dark evil spells on him....it was going on for 5 years... just two days after my work with Tantra OMG My father changed to the man I knew....he went and bought my mother flowers and wrote her a card, something I have not seen in years.... We performed two rituls which was worth every penny in the world to see the smile on my mother face again.....Tantra removed a very dark black magic spell that was performed by the lady which was beyond demonic..... he is the only one I trust with these rituals as he truly is an expert in his field. Again do not waste your money with others see him FIRST and then you will see the difference. 1 Million Stars from Stars.....

Natasha CA | 2015-09-12 01:45:11
Natasha
tantra - has been a blessing in disguise and he has always been right for me and on the spot each and every time multiple times i have tried to leave a feedback but the support on here is just a waste of time. HOWEVER, TANTRA u amaze me each time- i noe wht u say is true, and atleast your blunt and honest which means alot to me, and i think readers on here should not waste time else where bcs so far whtever you said has happend and i can only think of you when it comes to spending money on this site, because OTHER PSYHICS ARE JUST GONNA ASK YOU QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF ANWSERING AND WASTE YOUR TIME ! WAKE UP PEOPLE TANTRA IS TEH REAL DEAL !!!!

Jena NY | 2015-09-04 00:27:48
Jena
Another great reading with Tantra, his predictions for this year are starting to happen for me, I came to him the end of May and he saw a visit and then a re-connection happening within 3 months and it did the end of August, now some bigger predictions to come within a few months and towards the end of the year that I'm keeping positive for. His readings have been among some of the best experiences for me here on Oranum so far - thank you again!

Shanil Kumar . | 2015-09-04 07:09:23
Shanil Kumar
Tantra has accurately predicted my future events! 100% accurate! I am so glad to have meet Tantra! He is most god gifted person i have met in my life. He predicted i would win a case with the bank, And receive money. And i did! U cant get more accurate then that! thank you Tantra for everything and God Bless!

Shanil Kumar . | 2015-09-04 07:14:59
Shanil Kumar
Tantra has done a Love ritual for me. When i had problems to find the perfect person. Tantra also read pictures of the ladies i was talking to. He read there energies and told me exactly who was right for me and who wasnt. And Tantra has also taken the negative ones from my life. Now i think to myself. What is it that he cant do! lol I am so happy with his readings and rituals. I am happy because it comes true! Thank you!

Sparkly1 USA | 2015-09-06 01:08:40
Sparkly1
One prediction already happened since my reading last night. Tantra is really helpful.

twinkee orlando | 2015-09-17 00:25:18
twinkee
Tantra is the best!!! It was so good to finally hear the truth about my situation and not just hear what "they" think I want to hear. If you want a truthful, honest answer to your question then don't hesitate and take Tantra private. He only tells you the truth!!! Don't waste your money or time on anyone else on this website.

Andrea California | 2015-09-04 07:14:30
Andrea
Tantra is now my go-to for readings. He hasn't been wrong! And he is so nice. Answers all questions, most without me even having to ask.

hope USA | 2015-09-12 02:08:32
hope
his very good and what the said its happening right now part of it is happening right now partly and I am working with him to make sure it be right his best. thank you.

Lastsearch1 On earth | 2015-09-20 02:17:46
Lastsearch1
He is great. I wish I have much more time. So detail, and another psychic couldn't answer stuff he all cleared. Just amazing. Highly, highly recommended Thank you Tantra!!!

Betsy McNair Lincoln, MA | 2015-09-20 03:13:14
Betsy McNair
TantraPsychic is extremely precise and thorough. He is honest and maintains a good relationship with his clients. I have worked with him for several years.

Devon Put

Devon Put

♦♦♦WELCOME PEOPLE! HELLO ORANUM-LAND!♦♦♦

SOMEONE NEEDS A FAIR ANSWER?

♦♦♦DEVON IS AT YOUR SERVICE!♦♦♦

PROFESSIONAL CARD READER AND CLAIRVOYANT!

I AM AN INTUITIVE READER TOO, BUT I USE CARDS AND OTHER TOOLS FOR A HIGHER ACCURACY!

FEEL PLEASED TO ASK MY HELP IN CASE YOU HAVE:

* LOVE ISSUES

*MONEY CONCERNS

*HEALTH PROBLEMS

*ANY OTHER PAIN, OR QUESTIONS!

°°°IF YOU ARE TIRED OF EVERYTHING, AND EVERYONE, AND YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND CERTAIN, STEP IN MY PRIVATE EMPIRE, AND LET ME SHOW YOU, HOW BEAUTIFUL THE WORLD IS! °°°

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

WELCOME YOU TO MY FREE CHAT
PLEASE COME IN AND ASK FOR A PRIVATE READING

countess starella

countess starella

"THE MOMENT YOU CHANGE YOUR PERCEPTION IS THE MOMENT YOU REWRITE THE CHEMISTRY OF YOUR BODY." DR. BRUCE LIPTON. DO YOU BELIEVE???????????????????????

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

SPEND TIME IMPROVING AND REINVENTING YOURSELF. THAT WILL LEAVE YOU NO TIME TO CRITICIZE ANYONE OR ANYTHING. AND WHEN YOU GET TO THAT POINT THE DALAI LAMA WILL WANT TO TALK TO YOU! AND SO DO I. GET DOWN HERE!!! LOVE, GURU STARELLA

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

Namaste my friends I’m waiting in my room to give you angelic and psychic readings, I hear the inaudible, I see the invisible and I feel the intangible and I sense the sign of events occurring in your life before you can have even a thought about it.

I'm here to give you insight clarity and strength to push up you in to the weighty soil that provide nourishment.
I’m able to tune into your situation very quickly and I can easily give you accurate insight and PREDICTION with TIMEFRAMES and more over I can guide you to have a truthful vision of your situation. I will give you clarity and explain the Truth on :

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ LOVE & Relationship Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

★ Reunion
★ Breaking up & Divorce
★ Addiction
★ Cheating & Affairs
★ Same sex relationship
★ Parents & Children
★ Single & Dating
★ Virtual Dating
★ Sex & Intimacy
★ Fertility & Pregnancy
★ Picture reading
★ Soulmate & Twinflame connection
★ Past life

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ CAREER & FINANCE Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

☆ Career and Financial path
☆ Promotion
☆ Investments
☆ Relocation
☆ Job hunt
☆ Improve financial status
☆ Raise
☆ Conflict resolution
☆ Self-development :
⇢ Communication
⇢ Business Acumen
⇢ Leadership
⇢ Time managment and stress managment
⇢ People managment
⇢ Execution

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Energy angelic lightworks Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

★ DNA activation
★ Angel therapy
★ Chakra balancing and harmonization
★ Remove psychic attacks
★ Blockages
★ Hara centering and grounding

IF YOU WOULD FLY ONE TIME WITH THE MIGHTY WINGS OF AN EAGLE YOU WOULDNT FLY ANYMORE WITH THE TINY WINGS OF A SPARROW.

Love light and abundance,
Sensei

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

countess starella

countess starella

WILL RETURN IN 11 MINUTES!!! SEE YOU HERE. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Psychic Jeter

Psychic Jeter

Logging in for a few hours. please join me in free chat. Many Blessings...xoxo

Psychic Jeter
Psychic Jeter
Thank you...
1 hour ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
TOZORORION NINETY NINE

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

TOZORORION NINETY NINE

AM IN FREE CHAT NOW
THE SHAMAN IS A SPIRITUAL WHO IS CONNECTED TO THE DIVINE IN A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP
THAT OPENS A WINDOW TO HIS SOUL AND SEES THE PAST-PRESENT-AND FUTURE OF ISSUES. I AM A SEER--TEACHER--HEALER--AND SPIRITUAL WARRIOR. I AM A SKILLED LIFE COUNSELOR TO GUIDE YOU AND HELP DIRECT YOU TO YOUR HIGHEST GOOD IN LIFE. I AM EXPERIENCED AND HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, AND UNDERSTANDING TO LOOK INTO THE MOST PRESSING ISSUES.

CAREER
RELATIONSHIP
FINANCIAL MATTERS
FAMILY
MEDIUM
FINDING LOST ARTICLES AND PEOPLE
POWER AND TOTEM ANIMALS
EXTRACTING HARMFUL ENERGIES
BALANCING BODY MIND AND SPIRIT
SOUL RETRIEVALS
TEACHING

COME INTO YOUR POTENTIAL
REGAIN YOUR DREAMS AND DESIRES
ALLOW ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO HEAL AND ALIGN YOUR ENERGY
THAT YOU FULFILL YOUR PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE

SACRED PATH CARD FOR TODAY
ANIMAL MEDICINE CARD FOR TODAY

I AM PREPARED TO GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH TO BE YOUR SPIRITUAL BEST
AND TO HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR MATERIAL GOALS

Zafirospain

Zafirospain

Today´s vibration is very special for Twin Flames very strong we have today the calling and the manifestation, so today everything Starts!! Visit my chat I will tell you more!!

countess starella

countess starella

HERE EARLY TO GUIDE YOU. COME SEE ME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

WILL RETURN IN 11 MINUTES!!! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

HELLO, PRECIOUS LIGHTWORKERS! YOUR QUEEN IS HERE EARLY TO GUIDE YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY TO MAGNIFICENCE, JOY, SUCCESS AND LOVE. COME SEE ME!! BLESSINGS, COUNTESS STARELLA

Devon Put

Devon Put

***LOVE***HEALTH***MONEY*** CAREER***DREAM INTERPRETATION***

DEVON - MASTERPSYCHIC GURU & CLAIRVOYANT IS AT YOUR SERVICE!

***DEVON IS IN FREECHAT ***

WHO IS DEVON?

I AM A WELL KNOWN MASTERPSYCHIC AND GURU. I AM THE EXPERT OF LOVE- AND CAREER READINGS.

***VISIT ME ANY TIME WHEN I AM IN FREECHAT, BEGIN A PRIVATE SESSION, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REAL HELP, REAL, AND WELL DETAILED READING. I GIVE YOU TIME FRAMES, I OFFER YOU CONCRETE SOLUTIONS, INSTEAD OF BLURY HINTS!***

POP IN TO SAY HI, OR/AND ASK YOUR DAILY READING, WHICH CAN CHANGE YOUR WHOLE LIFE!

°°°NO REASON TO BE SAD, WHEN DEVON IS IN ORANUMLAND!!!°°°

Devon Put

Devon Put

Will be back in 30 minutes!

countess starella

countess starella

GREAT DEMO. SEE YOU FRIDAY ABOUT 10 PM USA EASTERN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

"AS WE BECOME CONSCIOUSLY AWARE OF OUR THOUGHTS WE CAN LEARN TO SHIFT THEM IN THE DIRECTION OF OUR ATTENTION. IT IS AT THIS POINT WE ENTER THE SPACE OF CREATION." CHANTELLE RENEE

15 hours ago Comment Cool  
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

HERE IN FREE CHAT TO SHOW YOU WHAT YOU CANNOT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE. COME SEE ME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Show more  

online psychics

Sensei HeartAngel

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Angelic Psychic Natural Clairvoyant Truthful Fast Accurate Prediction and Timeframes Lightworker Love & Relationship Reunion...

Helped on: 11513

Master Enigma

✿ HAPPY HOURS ✿ 20000+READINGS ☆PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAME Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT """ ONE OF...

Helped on: 21991

Love Heera Truth Teller

Affordable!♥Tried&Tested!♥☆Care4U♥ 5 yrs on Oranum! PROVEN-TRUSTED-BORN-Psychic and Healer! I channel you with guides and energies. I PREDICT. 100% Honest!...

Helped on: 18720

Psychic Jeter

PREDICTION'S COME TO PASS! Energies infectious! No sugar coating, compassionate, loving, and VERY POSITIVE ENERGY! Must see with your own eyes!! One of Oranum's shining...

Helped on: 7957

Love Reader

WELCOME in my chat room. LOOKING TO FIND YOUR SOULMATE? NEED THE RIGHT HELP IN YOUR LOVE LIFE?. Accurate And Honest Reader, Call Me...

Helped on: 25528