Helped on 1,589,388 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Moe Love The Mystic Guru

Moe Love The Mystic Guru

♥♥♥ EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: ONLY 2.49/min ($1.50 OFF REGULAR RATE!) ♥♥♥

♡ WONDERFUL & HONEST TESTIMONIALS

♡ ACCURATE TIMELINES

♡ PREDICTIONS HAPPEN

♡ INSIGHTFUL, TRUTHFUL AND REVEALING READINGS

♡ NO TIME-WASTAGE

♡ QUICK CONNECTIONS

♡ NO TOOLS

♡ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE

♡ AURA HEALING AND CLEANSING

♡ MANIFESTATION & MOTIVATION MENTOR - SET GOALS & INTENTIONS TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS!

♡ CLAIRVOYANT, EMPATH, CHANNELER, CERTIFIED INTUITIVE LIFE COACH

♡ LOVE GURU & RELATIONSHIP EXPERT

♡ PERFECT ENGLISH SPOKEN 💋 AND WRITTEN ✍

♡ RESPECT OF ALL FAITHS ☮ ✞ ☯ ✡ ☪

⚠ Image is NOTHING. Substance and Authenticity are EVERYTHING ⚠

♥♥♥ EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: ONLY 2.49/min ($1.50 OFF REGULAR RATE!) ♥♥♥

Essi

Essi

IN 10 minutes Iam back for my members i Hve a phone call from Turkey

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

GET CONNECTED IN THE FLOWER POWER CHAT ROOM TODAY.

CONNECTIONS: ARE MADE PRIOR TO GOING PRIVATE. IT IS INFO THAT YOU CAN RECOGNIZE, VALIDATE, AND CONFIRM ABOUT YOUR QUESTION (IE YOU ALREADY KNOW IT). CONNECTIONS ARE NOT FREE READINGS.

READINGS: ARE DONE IN PRIVATE AFTER A CONFIRMED CONNECTION. IT IS INFO THAT YOU DON’T ALREADY KNOW, AND CLEAR, DIRECT, ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS.

ALWAYS $3.99/MIN. AND ALWAYS ONE OF ORANUM’S BEST VALUES.

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

With my 25 years of experience in Astrology, Numerology and Vastu I hope you achieve what your heart desires. My wisdom and expertise will bring you closer to the source of your inner strength and guideyou to make the right decisions to help your love life, relationships, health, Business and career etc. I will also help you overcome negative situations or deal with difficult combinations in your horoscope through prescribing various remedies. These remedies may include wearing a precise gem stone to reinforce a particular planetary position and spiritual practices to triumph over obstacles in life.

*HELP YOU TO BRING BACK YOUR LOVE
*IMPROVE RELATIONSHIP AND EXPERIENCE TRUE LOVE
*HELP TO GET A DESIRED JOB
*BRING LOTS OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES
*HELP TO BLOSSOM YOUR CAREER
*ENSURE YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE
*BRING IN FAME AND RECOGNITION
*FULFILL YOUR DESIRES
*SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS, LONGEVITY AND PATIENCE
*SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
*HELP TO COME OUT FROM DEBTS
*HELP IN MARKETING AND BRAND BUILDING OF YOUR BUSINESS
*SUGGEST BENEFICIAL INVESTMENTS
*INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITS
*HANDLE GOVT. DEPARTMENT EFFECTIVELY
*IMPROVE EDUCATION AND STUDIES
*MAKE YOU CONFIDENT OF YOUR ABILITIES
*MAKE YOU POWERFUL AND MAJESTIC
*GRANT LEGAL POWER

I am a Vastu expert, follow my vastu remedies and experience positive changes in your life….Many blessings

see few of my great testimonials:

sanity53

Well in my mind there is no doubt about it .... The Remedy King has arrived! Annil gave me remedies today to aid in my condition...I look forward to seeing the results. Previously Annil gave me exercises to do with my hands that have already worked in my healing. This expert is great and I will return.

Blessings

Annil has the best remedies on this site. i've followed all of them thus far and they have started to work. every time i get a reading, he's very kind and gentle. told me not to worry about future. it's very bright. Annil is God sent. all the stars in universe to him. highly, highly recommend. will be back soon :)

Faith

Vastu remedies are a very powerful form of healing and mending what's broken. It's been a few weeks since I have tired these remedies and it's changing things for the better. Annil has help me in the spiritual healing for good and positive energies around me. Give these remedies a try.....faith 81.N,J USA

Akron |
Aniithaa

i'm very happy with his remedies and they worked perfectly well in all my endeavours like succeeding in getting a job .Now i'm lookign to secure job with his blessings .I would recommend Annil to everyone who are looking for a great shift in their life

Rrahul

one word, simply amazing consultant. his remedies work instantly. Great

Nnili

He is brilliant. Have been to many on oranum, however Annil's remedies are the only one's that have genuinely worked. I could not get a interview for love nor money, after 9 months of frustration i had a pvtAnnil and with his remedies i got a job within 4 weeks. A super super guy
NYC |

Blessings

Annil never ceases to amaze me. His compassion for his clients is one of the qualities that make him stand out. he doesnt waste your time or money by giving false hope. his remedies are very powerful and have been working thus far. he did a healing for me that worked. im very grateful for Annil. will check back in a few days.

Cinnadoll

Very positive man and has been helping me with my struggle for a good amount of time now. Please see him if you're struggling with something because he will help you out.

Blessings

Annil is great as always! He's amongst 1 of my 5 top readers on the site. He's number 1 when it comes to remedies and doing healings. Annil is a very nice and gentle man. Keep being a light for all of us that get readings from you.

Jacqquii

Very comfortable talking with this man. He is very wise. His offers for healing are wonderful. It was nice to spend time with a positive person who gives a lot of his energy to those he is listening to. I thank him greatly for what he has expressed about my current situation. His insight is spot-on. He also has a very open minded approach, which was really helpful for me. Please spend some time with Annil...he is healing you from the moment he says "hello, can you hear me and see me clearly?"

love

very kind spirit and so very willing to help in the matters that you are struggling with. I will do exactly as he states for his remedies. Really wanting them to work will update as things progress. Thank you for your help Annil...bless you

Kayeluv1

Thank you for a wonderful reading! :) I look forward to having a love healing session with you very soon! I really need you to help dry my tears and to help heal my heart. I will take all of your advice and do all of the remedies that you told me to do! Thank you for your patience and kindness and for not judging me and my situation!!! Thank you for taking the time to explain everything until I understood it and for not getting upset that you had to repeat yourself a few times!!!!! Thank you for reassuring me that I am a very special person and God gifted because I thought God didn't love me! Annil, I wish you any blessings and I thank you so much for all of your encouraging words. Take care.

Sarah

I was not sure at first however this man is great and I amazed at his accuracy... and gradually his predictions have been coming true as well... everyone must get a reading done from him ... been getting the readings done since the past almost one year now ... he has been really helpful and his suggestions and remedies have worked wonders for me ... thanks a lot annil... you are a great reader and an amazing person

Jennifer

Thanks a lot for the reading .... things have changed a lot since I started following the suggestions you gave me .. you have really helped a lot .. thank you one again.. xoxo

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

Namaste. Live on Oranum. Get clarity on Love, Relationship, Marriage, Career, job, Finance, Health and other issues concerning your life... Available for private readings ... See you in free chat .. blessing

Messenger

Messenger

Okay... So, I have dove into my inspiration that I needed to write as I mentioned earlier. Those who have been patient I thank you.

For those who know me well on Oranum and are aware of my style of work and free chat style. You may notice I will be doing things a little different at times this morning. By means, of asking you some questions as well as asking you to give me a question. Two completely different types of information. If you hang out long enough you will understand.

Please do not ask or bombard me with questions as in "reading" questions because more than likely there will be too many. Rather, I will call on those who spirit guides me to. This is what I mean by a different style today. And as far as I know, they are just asking this of me today - for now.

I will be on in just a few minutes.

Abhavya Indigo Raven

Abhavya Indigo Raven

online for approx an hour.

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

NO "BLACK MAGIC"
NO “RITUALS"
NO "SPELLS"

ONLY PROFESSIONAL PSYCHIC & MEDIUMSHIP READINGS AND COACHING IN ENERGY WORK, FROM ONE WHO HAS STUDIED IN PERSON (MULTIPLE TIMES) WITH SOME OF THE WORLD'S BEST LIVING PSYCHIC MEDIUMS AND TEACHERS. COME BENEFIT FROM THIS EXPERIENCE. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

ALWAYS $3.99/MIN. AND ALWAYS ONE OF ORANUM’S BEST VALUES.

lifecfiona

lifecfiona

Unique combination reading of intuition and guidance with me on

* love issues real
* virtual love
* maternity questions
* marriage at the edge of divorce
* divorced and unhappy
* single and unhappy
* love "languages"
* same sex issues
* finding your life path (my favourite stuff)
* finding more comfort and happiness in life
* career vs job
* career issues

... and much more

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ MY BIO AND TESTIMONIALS

Moe Love The Mystic Guru

Moe Love The Mystic Guru

"In these times, we must spiritualize, not fall for evil's lies because it lurks and hides waiting to surprise and hypnotize, we must spiritually rise, above false-gods that want our demise, because Heaven is our ultimate prize, may the righteous and loving and just enter God's Kingdom of Paradise."

- Mystic Spiritualist Sage, Moe Love™

©2015 All Rights Reserved.

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!

JUST GETTING STARTED THIS MORNING. WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS THIS FINE MORNING. DUTY CALLS. HOPING TO BE BACK HERE THIS EVENING FOR A FEW HOURS AS WELL. TOMORROW IS STILL UP IN THE AIR. : ) IT'S ALL GOOD.

PEACE & BLESSINGS.

LINDA BLOOM

archhana

archhana

LOVE ,ROMANCE ,REUNITE AND RELATIONSHIP Expert , an Expert of healing broken heart ,now here to help you,join me in private,I'm in free chat now.

archhana

archhana

Available for private reading - To know about your LOVE ,ROMANCE, RELATIONSHIP ,partner's view, MARRIAGE, PREGNANCY, DIVORCE, JOB ,CAREER ,BUSINESS ,RELOCATION ,DREAM INTERPRETATION, DEPRESSION ,NATURAL HEALING,MEDITATION, VASTU remedy ,well proved remedies for any kind of spell or black magic and any money matter , no sugar coating only truth in simple language at lower cost please join me in private.I am in free chat now.

Essi

Essi

I will in online in 10 minutes

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
archhana

archhana

LOVE ,ROMANCE ,REUNITE AND RELATIONSHIP Expert , an Expert of healing broken heart ,now here to help you,join me in private,I'm in free chat now.

Abhavya Indigo Raven

Abhavya Indigo Raven

online approx. 2pm uk time for an hour.

NAMES STAARRDOM

NAMES STAARRDOM

for your job ,business ,career ,finance,love ,marriage,relationship, kids/pregnancy ,dream interpretation,

lucky baby names you can take my help.For horoscope analysis choose horoscope reading i will do that as

per astrology as well as numerology.

Many married couples are worried for their relation and always living in the tension that they will loose

their partner/spouse any day.But friends their are some remedies by which we can save our relation

too.Yes Friends it is possible if you will take steps in advance.

I am in free chat.

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

MY PREDICTIONS HAPPEND
* 5 Star Rated Psychic
* Great Testimonials
* TimeFrame
* Love
* Relationship
*Reunion
* Family
* Money
* Career
*Business
*Health

gina18

i would like to take this opportunity to thank annil and oranum for getting back my loved one who left me..we are now reunited again and are very happy .thanks Annil for your remedies..it really worked..i was sceptical at first but very happy with all his predictions coming true...i now follow all his remedies for every aspect of my life..for career growth,mylovelife ,finance and business dealings..youwont regret with his services..he will tell you all that you need to know..Best choice and one of the most senior and respected reader on oranum..thank you very much sir.

sanity53

Annil's expert knowledge lets me find a way to work through negative situations. His predictions are clear and concise and work well. Annil predicted an outcome for me and this has come true. Annil is a person of trust and I can't wait for his next prediction to come true.

paula

he is great. very quick to pick up on things and does not need any information other than your name and dob. his predictions have come true for me in the past. he is excellent.

Anne

Annil has helped me a lot, I feel better every time talking to him. All his predictions came to pass. Very fast and insightful reading. I wait for the result of this prediction

Khuram786

I got a reading from Annil, everything he told me, timing and dates, that same exact happened. I get my things work out the same as I'm getting it. Here I found some people who are very good, they know what they are doing and are experienced. I got lucky I got him, I am very happy! Thanks god and god bless you and Oranum.

Nnili

He is brilliant. Have been to many on oranum, however Annil's remedies are the only one's that have genuinely worked. I could not get a interview for love nor money, after 9 months of frustration i had a pvt Annil and with his remedies i got a job within 4 weeks. A super super guy.

Laurie

Annil is fantastic. A few months back I asked him a question about my ex. He said that I would be hearing from him in 70-75 days. This is after months of not speaking to each other at all. At exactly 72 days - out of nowhere - he contacted me. Extremely accurate!! And also very kind and caring. Blessings

savita

Good reading, accurate time frames happened for me.

jozeph_skullz

Annil predicted a reading; that the other psychic on this website told me too. He has to be accurate and correct on his predictions. Give him a try! :)

sarah

Honest reading, true predictions happened for me, Thanks for always being there for me. Will come to him again and again for readings.

Nyle

Good and to the point. Something he says comes true.

Khuram786

Absolutely wonderful man. With 101% what he do always comes truth am happy with him god bless him and keep it up with good work on Oranum.

Rrahul

one word, simply amazing consultant. his remedies work instantly. great guidance provider.
anita143
GREAT READING SO ACCURATE I WILL RETURN FOR FUTURE ADVICE

NNili

Really kind guy and 200% sure of predictions - can't wait for them to come pass. :)

Anne

Annil has helped me a lot, I feel better every time talking to him. All his predictions came to pass. Very fast and insightful reading. I wait for the result of this prediction.

dhruti

The remedy I got from him, works great for me. Thanks a lot. I recommend people to try this person as a psychics.

lonelybaby

Annil is genuinely the best psychic here! he is the real deal! the real psychic on oranum who deserves that title! He is a true clairvoyant who foresaw my future and provided me with time frames and facts and healing remedies to heal my problems and blocks to success and happiness. He answers yes and no questions in a true way regardless of what you want to hear, he tells you the truth without sugarcoating. He is also one of the best who communicates with spirit guides and does really good numerology readings. I will definitely come back to Annil whenever I need answers.

pammy13

Thank you. It is good to get confirmation on my thoughts about the twin flame man. I am excited to try you suggested remedies. Thank you also for your genuine concern. I will update you. Thanks again

69wondering

Very deep and fast reader. Was amazed by his accuracy.

eacbanker

Very interesting. Was very honest. Annil gave me remedies and suggestions to bring happiness and good luck in my live. Appreciated. thank you. LLIIZ

samantha

This person is 100% true in what he does, I have never met anyone who hits directly on things like he does, he is really good...... I will always log on and talk to him because I feel safe and sure about all his tellings and it has helped me too, great tellings and great results has come out of it...
charlenebev
I feel that you are a genuine, caring psychic with true abilities. I have suffered in a terrible situation, and I hope that a sign comes soon, to show me the light again. Thank you, you were very accurate.

kimmm2

Very, very, very, very nice reading. So friendly and accurate. Does it very fast to save time. Very knowledgeable. Work on problems like your know
17 hours ago COMMENT COOL
Annel LovePsychic
Annel LovePsychic

Namaste. Live on Oranum. Get clarity on Love, Relationship, Marriage, Career, job, Finance, Health and other issues concerning your life... Available for private readings ... See you in free chat .. blessings

Annel LovePsychic

Annel LovePsychic

With my 25 years of experience in Astrology, Numerology and Vastu I hope you achieve what your heart desires. My wisdom and expertise will bring you closer to the source of your inner strength and guideyou to make the right decisions to help your love life, relationships, health, Business and career etc. I will also help you overcome negative situations or deal with difficult combinations in your horoscope through prescribing various remedies. These remedies may include wearing a precise gem stone to reinforce a particular planetary position and spiritual practices to triumph over obstacles in life.

*HELP YOU TO BRING BACK YOUR LOVE
*IMPROVE RELATIONSHIP AND EXPERIENCE TRUE LOVE
*HELP TO GET A DESIRED JOB
*BRING LOTS OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES
*HELP TO BLOSSOM YOUR CAREER
*ENSURE YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE
*BRING IN FAME AND RECOGNITION
*FULFILL YOUR DESIRES
*SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS, LONGEVITY AND PATIENCE
*SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
*HELP TO COME OUT FROM DEBTS
*HELP IN MARKETING AND BRAND BUILDING OF YOUR BUSINESS
*SUGGEST BENEFICIAL INVESTMENTS
*INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITS
*HANDLE GOVT. DEPARTMENT EFFECTIVELY
*IMPROVE EDUCATION AND STUDIES
*MAKE YOU CONFIDENT OF YOUR ABILITIES
*MAKE YOU POWERFUL AND MAJESTIC
*GRANT LEGAL POWER

I am a Vastu expert, follow my vastu remedies and experience positive changes in your life….Many blessings

see few of my great testimonials:

sanity53

Well in my mind there is no doubt about it .... The Remedy King has arrived! Annil gave me remedies today to aid in my condition...I look forward to seeing the results. Previously Annil gave me exercises to do with my hands that have already worked in my healing. This expert is great and I will return.

Blessings

Annil has the best remedies on this site. i've followed all of them thus far and they have started to work. every time i get a reading, he's very kind and gentle. told me not to worry about future. it's very bright. Annil is God sent. all the stars in universe to him. highly, highly recommend. will be back soon :)

Faith

Vastu remedies are a very powerful form of healing and mending what's broken. It's been a few weeks since I have tired these remedies and it's changing things for the better. Annil has help me in the spiritual healing for good and positive energies around me. Give these remedies a try.....faith 81.N,J USA

Akron |
Aniithaa

i'm very happy with his remedies and they worked perfectly well in all my endeavours like succeeding in getting a job .Now i'm lookign to secure job with his blessings .I would recommend Annil to everyone who are looking for a great shift in their life

Rrahul

one word, simply amazing consultant. his remedies work instantly. Great

Nnili

He is brilliant. Have been to many on oranum, however Annil's remedies are the only one's that have genuinely worked. I could not get a interview for love nor money, after 9 months of frustration i had a pvtAnnil and with his remedies i got a job within 4 weeks. A super super guy
NYC |

Blessings

Annil never ceases to amaze me. His compassion for his clients is one of the qualities that make him stand out. he doesnt waste your time or money by giving false hope. his remedies are very powerful and have been working thus far. he did a healing for me that worked. im very grateful for Annil. will check back in a few days.

Cinnadoll

Very positive man and has been helping me with my struggle for a good amount of time now. Please see him if you're struggling with something because he will help you out.

Blessings

Annil is great as always! He's amongst 1 of my 5 top readers on the site. He's number 1 when it comes to remedies and doing healings. Annil is a very nice and gentle man. Keep being a light for all of us that get readings from you.

Jacqquii

Very comfortable talking with this man. He is very wise. His offers for healing are wonderful. It was nice to spend time with a positive person who gives a lot of his energy to those he is listening to. I thank him greatly for what he has expressed about my current situation. His insight is spot-on. He also has a very open minded approach, which was really helpful for me. Please spend some time with Annil...he is healing you from the moment he says "hello, can you hear me and see me clearly?"

love

very kind spirit and so very willing to help in the matters that you are struggling with. I will do exactly as he states for his remedies. Really wanting them to work will update as things progress. Thank you for your help Annil...bless you

Kayeluv1

Thank you for a wonderful reading! :) I look forward to having a love healing session with you very soon! I really need you to help dry my tears and to help heal my heart. I will take all of your advice and do all of the remedies that you told me to do! Thank you for your patience and kindness and for not judging me and my situation!!! Thank you for taking the time to explain everything until I understood it and for not getting upset that you had to repeat yourself a few times!!!!! Thank you for reassuring me that I am a very special person and God gifted because I thought God didn't love me! Annil, I wish you any blessings and I thank you so much for all of your encouraging words. Take care.

Sarah

I was not sure at first however this man is great and I amazed at his accuracy... and gradually his predictions have been coming true as well... everyone must get a reading done from him ... been getting the readings done since the past almost one year now ... he has been really helpful and his suggestions and remedies have worked wonders for me ... thanks a lot annil... you are a great reader and an amazing person

Jennifer

Thanks a lot for the reading .... things have changed a lot since I started following the suggestions you gave me .. you have really helped a lot .. thank you one again.. xoxo

Messenger

Messenger

My readings consist of hearing, seeing, and feeling (just knowing). I do not use tools and simply connect with the higher level spirit and also read energy.

I am here to help with love, compassion, never judgement, honesty, and the highest of ethics for my work that I am passionate about. My work is my life and my life is my work. It's just who I am.

Love & Light
Messenger

Messenger
Messenger
I will be on this early morning which is different from my most regular schedule and looking forward to meeting new members by moving around my schedule and for following the request of regular clients looking for readings at this time.

Will be in shortly between, by 6AM EST
4 hours ago   Cool
Messenger
Messenger
Possibly a little later. As most of you know I am a writer and when A writer has an inspiration that suddenly jumps inside them they must write it immediately. This just happened. Still Will be there. Will probably make some notes reminding me of the inspiration that just came to me that way it won't be hours

; )

Thanks for always understanding when I have to change things around at the last minute.
4 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left

Show more  

online psychics

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 2712

KatzEye

“ KATZEYE : clairvoyance, clairaudience, psychic medium, empathy, tarot “ Helping you connect with spirit and your inner soul “...

Helped on: 2182

Purushottam Upmanyu

RELATIONSHIP, LOVE, CAREER, FINANCE...all your answers just a click away...PSYCHIC, ASTRO, NUMERO..

Helped on: 3509

lifecfiona

QUICK AND SHARP READINGS USING UNIQUE COMBINATION OF CARDS AND INTUITION. LIFE COACH, GUIDANCE IN "HOPELESS" SITUATIONS... LOVE, CAREER, FAMILY AND OTHER...

Helped on: 2047

SuperLove Advisor

♥ BEST SUPER SALE RATE ♥ SEE MY TESTIMONIALS ♥ I AM LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST, QUICK TYPIST SEE MY TESTIMONIALS...

Helped on: 3067