Helped on 1,312,299 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
TheTruth psychic

TheTruth psychic

:)

TheTruth psychic

TheTruth psychic

Ready to help:)

TheTruth psychic

TheTruth psychic

Hello Everybody....Im Online....

Moriah

Moriah

Back in Free Chat!

Ki Oracle

Ki Oracle uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

This is my beloved Coco who lost her battle to encephalitis on January 5th, 2015. Many of you knew her and saw her as I would pick her up or put the camera on her. She is pain free now...though I am not, but it's all good because her suffering is over, and I will eventually heal. Isn't she most beautiful? I love her eyes!!!

3 hours ago Comment Cool  
Ki Oracle

Ki Oracle

Hello Ladies and Gents, I am now online on Oranum. My pneumonia is past, the laryngitis is sooo much better and I am ready to do readings and help as much as I can. Thank you all for your patience and compassion.

I will be answering questions about the past and present in free chat. But your concerns for the future are reserved for private sessions where I will give my all to helping you find answers. Please be mindful I don't sugar coat, but I am kind. I use all tools under my belt to get to the truth. I also listen to spirit as I inquire on your behalf.

If you don't have any questions please drop by anyway I would to get to know you a bit more. I will be available for the next 7 hours with a food break. See you soon.

Moriah

Moriah uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Available for Private Consults about 1/2 hr from now, for answers to personal questions, insights, healings, methods etc.

Blessings All!!

archhana

archhana uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

LOVE ,ROMANCE AND RELATIONSHIP Expert now here to help you,join me in private,I'm in free chat now.

7 hours ago Cool  
benzamin mark
benzamin mark
SHE IS BEST HERE.HER PREDICTION WAS CORRECT.THANKS ARCHHANA
3 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
archhana

archhana

Available for private reading - To know about your LOVE ,ROMANCE, RELATIONSHIP ,partner's view, MARRIAGE, PREGNANCY, DIVORCE, JOB ,CAREER ,BUSINESS ,RELOCATION ,DREAM INTERPRETATION, DEPRESSION ,NATURAL HEALING,MEDITATION, VASTU remedy ,well proved remedies for any kind of spell or black magic and any money matter , no sugar coating only truth in simple language at lowest cost please join me in private.I am in free chat now.

psychickay

psychickay

Update. I will be online from 7:00am est-9:45 am. tomorrow Friday. love*light, kay

20 hours ago Cool  
gr8tday
gr8tday
IF I CAN CATCH YOU SOONER I WILL , TY TY
19 hours ago   Cool
gr8tday
gr8tday
ok hope to catch you will be looking for u to come on kay. hopefully I get in as these people are quick on the draw lol
50 minutes ago   Cool
psychickay
psychickay
lol j. tgif.
32 minutes ago   Cool  
Send
 Characters Left
archhana

archhana

Check your 2015 with me , what is there contained by this year for you ,join me in private for all details...

archhana

archhana

Available for private reading - To know about your LOVE ,ROMANCE, RELATIONSHIP ,partner's view, MARRIAGE, PREGNANCY, DIVORCE, JOB ,CAREER ,BUSINESS ,RELOCATION ,DREAM INTERPRETATION, DEPRESSION ,NATURAL HEALING,MEDITATION, VASTU remedy ,well proved remedies for any kind of spell or black magic and any money matter , no sugar coating only truth in simple language at lowest cost please join me in private.I am in free chat now.

psychickay

psychickay

Hi Beautiful Souls. I will be offering a sale price tomorrow at $5.99 per min. (reg. $9.99 a min).

21 hours ago Cool   think this is cool.
gr8tday
gr8tday
thankyou
2 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
archhana

archhana

LOVE ,ROMANCE AND RELATIONSHIP Expert now here to help you,join me in private,I'm in free chat now.

archhana

archhana

archhana

archhana

archhana
archhana uploaded 3 photos to Profile album.
1 day ago
psychickay

psychickay

Hi. I will be online in a half-hour today

1 day ago Comment Cool  
archhana

archhana

1 day ago Comment Cool  
archhana

archhana

Check your 2015 with me , what is there contained by this year for you ,join me in private for all details...

Show more  

online psychics

PsychicPower Prithy

۩۞۩๑ MANY PREDICTED EVENT OF JAN CAME TO PASS. MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR *QUALITY & VALUED...

Helped on: 20035

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 153

Cae Tano

One of the finest and most experienced reader of Oranum. Top 5 Star psychic with world renowned fame..Rapid fire answers , honesty with compassion, and non judgmental...

Helped on: 5797

MARIA WHITE LIGHT

Here to assist you! ♥ Love/relationships - work/career - money/finances - marriage/family - health. Get your answer.

Helped on: 3459

KatzEye

Looking for Clarity About Your Life Matters! Career, Loved once, Relationship, Spirituality...!! As a psychic , I show you the map of...

Helped on: 372