Helped on 1,137,647 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
spiritual ginger

spiritual ginger

i will be loggin off in 1 hour who will be my 800th reading?

your private reading rate will be 1.99 instead of 4.99 :D

Sensei Psychic

Sensei Psychic

I'm waiting for you in my chat room and I’m ready to offer you a unique experience in private .
☆☆ MANDALA TAROT READER – CELTIC CROSS PRESENT PAST AND FUTURE
☆☆CLAIRAUDIENCE & CLAIRVOYANCE - PASSED LOVED; PAST LIFE; SPIRIT GUIDE
☆☆ CAREER & BUSINESS - DECISION; JOB; CHANGE; courage; JOB SPELLS
☆☆ RELATIONSHIPS AND FRIENDSHIP – EVIL EYE CANCELLATION; LOVE RITUALS; CHILDREN; PREGNANCY
☆☆ FINANCE & INVESTMENTS - CREATIVITY;COMPETITION; LUCK; LEGAL UNDERTAKING
☆☆ ASTRAL COACH - TELEPATHY & CLAIRVOYANCE, HYPNOSIS, SUBCONSCIOUS MASTERY
☆☆ CHAKRA BALANCE & HARMONIZATION – AWARENESS AND ENLIGHTENMENT
☆☆ PROSPERITY & MANIFESTING ABUNDANCE – CREATIVITY, MONEY MAKER

Nityananda Healer

Nityananda Healer

ronce spred 7 card reading,spiritual guidance spread,self healing spread,reading chakras
analysis of the partnershipthe celtic cross
a new patrner
the decision
come now inn pvt

archhana

archhana

Available for private reading - To know about your LOVE , RELATIONSHIP ,partner's view, MARRIAGE, PREGNANCY, DIVORCE, JOB ,CAREER ,BUSINESS ,RELOCATION ,DREAM INTERPRETATION, DEPRESSION SPIRITUAL HEALING,MEDITATION, VASTU remedy ,well proved remedies for any kind of spell or black magic and any money matter , no sugar coating only truth in simple language at lowest cost please join me.I am in free chat now.

archhana

archhana

For job , career , business , finance please join me in private,I'm in free chat now.

archhana

archhana

LOVE ,RELATIONSHIP Expert now here to help you,join me in private,I'm in free chat now.

Nityananda Healer

Nityananda Healer

My dear friends and clients Im starting today at 11 am eastern europ time with my work on Oranum
come now in free chat
karimc diagnosys sistems
psychotherapy
pranick meridinial healing
reiki healing
chakra healing
crystal healing
psycho energetic auro tehnology healing
tarot and other card reading
remedy for ;
money, cariere,self- healing spread
romance
celtic cross spread
guiding spiritual principal,
what is lessons in my life
encourage steps
what is my emotional block and how this block make affected in my life...job,other peoples, fear,past limt self growth,affection with others in present
marriage possibility, will my relathionship be safe and secure, commitment in the relathionship,will the relathionship be lasting and fruitful,
everything about money and cariere
and spiritual gudance spread etc
only in pvt rate 1,99

archhana

archhana

Available for private reading - To know about your LOVE , RELATIONSHIP ,partner's view, MARRIAGE, PREGNANCY, DIVORCE, JOB ,CAREER ,BUSINESS ,RELOCATION ,DREAM INTERPRETATION, DEPRESSION SPIRITUAL HEALING,MEDITATION, VASTU remedy ,well proved remedies for any kind of spell or black magic and any money matter , no sugar coating only truth in simple language at lowest cost please join me.I am in free chat now.

AskSelene79

AskSelene79

MY PREDICTIONS HAPPEN!!

- Love and Relationship Problems,
- Marriage,
- Divorced,
- Break - ups,
- Soulmates,
- Jobs and Carieer,
- Family and Friends,
- Cheating
- Time frames,

Honest, very experienced, no sugar coating.

Check out my testimonials:

Janine

Selene was truly spot on with her reading. Gave me insight and things to heed in the future. She knew things about my family and marriage she couldn't have known prior. She is truly a gifted accurate reader. Thank you. Namaste

Kaylamcgee89 › AskSelene79

I have to share this about this amazing and wonderful reader. I had several readers here telling me that i was in fact pregnant and I came to selene to get her views on the matter not only was she right about me not being pregnant, but was also right about my ex boyfriend very on point and honest. If you are looking for truth please get a reading from this women she is truly special. Thank you so much selene

diginity

She is amazing, i really mean it. She is so fast and accurate. Basically she can visualising things. Amazing!!!!! Thank you so much, Selene! Love you

Anahera 123 › AskSelene79

She told me that he will contact me either in 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months. She said to be patient and he will open up to me. 2 weeks later to the day, he has opened up to me. I never ever thought that he would. She predicted that. Thanks so much.

Linda

AMAZING. ALWAYS PUTS MY MIND AT EASE. SEES WHAT I WON'T SEE AND GUIDES YOU TO CHOOSE RIGHT PATH. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU SELENE!!

Positive Victoria › AskSelene79

Members!
Selene told me that someone would ask me for friendship, and they did!!!!! She is an amazing reader and she is right to the point!!!! Everyone should go private with her........ Shes the best reader!

Blessings!
PositiveVictoria

Ron

Celene is amazing and very sweet reader, she is very very accurate as well she know how to put the things very simple to understand. I really love her reading as well the way she present it.... Celene, you light my heart again and I really love you :) thank you angel for everything.

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
archhana

archhana

spiritual ginger

spiritual ginger

Who will be my lucky 800th reading tonight ? ;)

You special reading rate will be 1.99 . rate reduced from 4.99 !

Sensei Psychic

Sensei Psychic

I'm waiting for you in my chat room and I’m ready to offer you a unique experience in private .
☆☆ RELATIONSHIPS AND FRIENDSHIP – EVIL EYE CANCELLATION; LOVE RITUALS; CHILDREN; PREGNANCY

archhana

archhana

LOVE ,RELATIONSHIP Expert now here to help you,join me in private,I'm in free chat now.

archhana

archhana

archhana

archhana

ladypeacock

ladypeacock uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

09-21-2014 I AM HOME NOW....SEE YOU THERE....

9 hours ago Comment Cool  
Alysha Angel

Alysha Angel

in free chat now, come visit me for all of your troubling unanswered questions . my price is 4.99 per min

10 hours ago Comment Cool  
Sensei Psychic

Sensei Psychic

Sensei Psychic

Sensei Psychic

Sensei Psychic

Sensei Psychic

Show more  

Online Psychics

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

★14,000 READINGS ★★★★★ 5 STAR PSYCHIC/MEDIUM EXPERT★WORLD FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR★TV/RADIO HOST★ACCURATE LOVE READING PREDICTIONS★CONNECT WITH YOUR...

Helped on: 14202

STEPHANE Le LYNX

❤ SUPER SPECIAL 1.99 $ -70% off ❤ ❤ SUPER SPECIAL 1.99 $ -70% off ❤ ❤ SUPER SPECIAL 1.99 $ -70% off ❤ "ONE of the BEST EUROPEAN MEDIUM" EMPATH...

Helped on: 1883

Sensei Psychic

☆TOP RATED AND FAMOUS PSYCHIC ☆ PREDICTION HAPPENED ☆ TIME FRAME ☆ LOVE&RELATIONSHIP ☆ CAREER ☆ HEALINGS ☆ SPIRITUAL GUIDE ☆...

Helped on: 2582

MARIA WHITE LIGHT

Here to assist you in all issues. SPECIAL RATE for a short period of time!

Helped on: 2123

problemsgoodbye

ALLOW ME TO USE MY ASTOUNDING ABILITIES TO MEND YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND BRING YOUR BELOVED IN YOUR LIFE. MASTER OF SPELL WORK AND HEALING.

Helped on: 882