Helped on 1,054,776 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Recent review for you to read! See me in private!

Claudia
Ph | 2014-07-20 18:09:18
Claudia

She is a a true and quinine psychic. She uses cards, but she connects to me very easily and can read my personality. A lot of her predictions have had happened and I am looking forward to the the yet another prediction she had for me. She knows how I've felt, and knows I was sad last year, and she knows I am entering a new phase in my life. She does not mince words. She is the ONE, honest, and true empath I have encountered here. I will come back and talk to her more. Thanks Heera

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Please read my testimonials! I have many for you to read!

Manish (MAK)
Dubai | 2014-07-23 21:10:08
Manish (MAK)

Answered many of our questions even without asking and gave advice. We will see how things go in the near future as many of my questions were related to recent events...Thanks Heera

Lynda Spirit Medium

Lynda Spirit Medium uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Nezania The Helper

Nezania The Helper

Hey guys! I'm in free chat yaay!!!

Also as my way of saying sorry for being gone so long I'm having my first ever SALE!
SPECIAL SALE RATE OF 1.49 A MINUTE!

Sensei

Sensei

WOWOWOW AFTER A RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SOLVING SPREAD READING AND A DEEP CHAKRA BALANCING WITH MY FRIEND L., I'M BACK IN FREECHAT, BUT HURRY UP AND HERE WE GO, THE PROMO YOU WERE WAITING, 1.49, JUST FOR 1 HOUR.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩ Welcome to BLESSING CRADLE MY FREE CHAT HOME at Oranum۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

In FREE CHAT my friend I’m enthusiastic to speak about all the wonderful things I love, bossanova, art of cooking and travelling, we can share receipt ideas, I’m always very curious to make new experience, and if you need to exploit my gift and abilities for your personal situation it will be a pleasure to discuss it in private.

Come in my room and ask me FREECHAT question
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑☆Psychic Abilities : Prediction and Advise☆๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

You can get your prediction just asking me to connect with my two Spiritual guides or you can also ask me to use one of my tarot deck or a mix of the two .

☆Love & relationship
☆Virtual relationship
☆Same sex relationship
☆Pregnancy
☆Divorce
☆Soulmates
☆Twinflame
☆Break ups and Réunion
☆Cheating
☆Sex and intimacy
☆Career
☆ Developing skills
☆Self Improvement
☆Stress
☆Legal
☆Money
☆Luck
☆Relocation
☆Find lost Items
☆Prosperity and manifesting abundance

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑☆Past Life relationship☆๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

☆ Nature of Past Life Connection
☆ Spiritual Lesson : what the spiritual lesson for this past life was.
☆ You : who you were and/or how you related to the other person
☆ The Other Person:
☆ How You Did: in terms of learning the spiritual lesson of this past life
☆ Current Incarnation Spiritual Lesson
☆ Advise

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩ GROUNDING ۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Join me now and I will help you to move to an higher realm and "touch the sky"
There is a spiritual saying ." If you want to fly high, keep your roots deep in the ground"

Insecure, passive or aggressive, panic, feeling guilty, low self-esteem, emotionally repressed, disconnected with emotion, fearful of love, unable to communicate, lacking of devotion.
If you feel one of those, you need to be grounded
Be centred inside yourself and be prepared for the Divine Ecstasy

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩ Crakras Harmonization ۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

To maintain your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health, it is important to arrive at a balance between the energies of your chakras. Each one reflect special qualities, functions and aspects of personal growth

Where someone is focusing too much on one chakra can lead to physical and spiritual disorder

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

I THINK OF MY THOUGHTS AS MY BEST FRIENDS.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Another prediction came true!

Mary

Thanks very much! Told me what I needed to know. =). Accurate information. :).

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention members:

I am available to talk to you in freechat! I have worked on Oranum since 2012. My rate is only 2.99 credits/min for the rest of the day! Please come in to see if you want me to read for you! I am relationship expert as well as career expert! Try me out!

Love,

Heera

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Another wonderful review..

christine
california | 2014-07-22 20:01:51
christine

5 stars amazing gave me information without me telling her. gave good solid advice and a concrete time frame. thank you.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Latest review from my repeat client whose been with me 1 year!

Rui Jorge
Perth | 2014-07-21 21:36:33
Rui Jorge

Heera is recomendable...... as always... she really cares about people... ;)

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

This is a review from my repeat client!! He has been my client since last 1 year!

Rui Jorge
Perth | 2014-07-16 14:14:07
Rui Jorge

Heera is great.... always!!!!!!!!! totally recommend her!!!!!!!!!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

This is a review or testimonial from my new clients--

Lanoche

Was tired of having psychics butter me up with sweet talk, I asked Heera to give me blunt honesty and she gave it to me. Forever grateful for that! Many blessings.

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

HERE WE ARE INCARNATED IN THE GARDEN OF EARTHLY DELIGHTS. BUT ONE MUST CHOOSE WISELY AMONG THESE PASSIONS AS ALL HAVE CONSEQUENCES. COME AND SAY HELLO, DEAR ONES! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention member--

my rate is only 2.99/min for limited time then back to 4.99/min. I will be able to give you the best relationship or love reading! career reading!!!

Please read my reviews/testimonials and information! I also have email readings!

Use as little credits as you like to start getting reading with me!

-Heera

WyreWizard n ProphetTona

WyreWizard n ProphetTona

Hello members. I am in free chat now and I have great news. I have completed my lessons and I now offer a new service over Private Readings. See my profile for details.

Sophia Premal

Sophia Premal

1.49/min for today/tonight!! Please join me now in free chat!

"For starters, I examined a list of psychics before I came across SriDevaya. I felt that my energy aligned me with her. She came me an awesome reading. As soon as I had added credits and started a private session with her, she knew who I was and felt my energy. She gave me good advice and taught me some techniques that helped me immediately. I am forever grateful to the reading she gave me it is the best reading that I ever had. She knew a lot of what was going on without me having to say anything. I asked her a specific request about my finances and she gave me a detailed reading about what I should do and how I should do it. After this reading my stress level immediately went down entirely. I will definitely be coming back for another session to say Thank her for all her help. I am everlastingly grateful for this reading at a time in my life where I am going through a major transformation, this was excitingly and positively helpful. Her gift is a blessing to all!"

"Sophia is beyond words. To begin with her being a wonderful person inside and out to a great,knowledgable,insanely accurate psychic and shaman. Everytime i do a reading with her i feel so blessed to know my worth. Thank you for your time and thank you for existing. Love and light!"

Sophia Premal

Sophia Premal uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

1.49/min for today/tonight!! Please join me now in free chat!

Nezania The Helper

Nezania The Helper

Hey guys! I'm in free chat yaay!!!

Also as my way of saying sorry for being gone so long I'm having my first ever SALE!
SPECIAL SALE RATE OF 1.49 A MINUTE!

3rdEyeWisdom

3rdEyeWisdom

GRAB A BARGAIN! I'M ONLY $1.49 PER MINUTE

50% OFF **** 50% OFF

NEED HELP?
GET HELP?

3rdEyeWisdom

3rdEyeWisdom

I AM BACK ONLINE AND AT MY SALE RATE OF ONLY $1.49!

Show more  

Online Psychics

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆Happy Hour☆:):Pro-Trusted-Top Psychic-Energy Channeler& Healer! Here to give guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading! Lots to offer you☆Come see...

Helped on: 6344

Astrolove

Love and Relationship Expert, Good Adviser, Clairvoyant Open Accurate and Honest Readings

Helped on: 384

Bartimaeus

Love/Relationships Career/Finances Timelines I am here to help and guide you through along...

Helped on: 2859

Sensei

PROMO 1.49 ☆Love & relationship ☆Virtual relationship ☆Same sex relationship ☆Cheating ☆Pregnancy ☆Divorce ☆Past life ☆Soulmates...

Helped on: 2204

Sugarbare

Thank You all my dear friends for making me one of Oranum's top Readers ! I could not tell you how truly appreciative I am that you...

Helped on: 5138