Helped on 929,609 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
DevonPut

DevonPut

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PLEASANT EASTER!

BESIDES

I'M IN FREECHAT! ASK MY HELP IF YOU FEEL:

***CONFUSED***UPSET***DEPRESSED***LONELY***UNCERTAIN***

OR IF YOU WANT:

***LOVE***HAPPINESS***MONEY***A NEW JOB***A CLEAR PICTURE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE***!

DEVON IS THE ONE WHO CAN HELP!

SEE YOU IN MY CONSULTATION-ROOM!

YOUR DEVON

IntuitiveMara

IntuitiveMara

Ok Late Night Crew. I'm a Coming back to FreeChat :) Anything goes at this hour!!! :) Honesty and all!

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

If anything is bothering you or if you want to know a person's feelings towards you etc. i can check & let you know. If the answers are not positive then why settle for the answer that doesnot makes you happy. There are powerfull remedies available which i can help you with related to Astrology, Numerology and Vastu. Take me to private & follow the remedies that i will suggest & see your wishes come true...blessings

RINSHE ANTIQUITY

RINSHE ANTIQUITY uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

It is in Your Head....

RINSHE ANTIQUITY

RINSHE ANTIQUITY

Hi There ,I am On Free chat and then come in for a Private Reading at $1.99 per Minute,Any Questions Related to Love and Career,Thyself here to Help You,..

Myrelle

Myrelle

Jupiter, Pluto, Mars and Uranus are squaring Earth from April 20 through the 23. This is called the Grand Square. Squares and oppositions are all about change and stress. If we hang on to our old ways in the face of change, we can cause ourselves more stress. This is the time to look at our lives and focus on what is holding us back. What stands between ourselves and our success? If we have accepted a difficult situation for too long, what can we do differently to overcome it and make it better?
Table of Aspects During the Grand Square (All Times EDT)
Jupiter square Uranus Apr 20 3:28 a.m.
Jupiter opposition Pluto Apr 20 7:26 p.m.
Moon square Uranus Apr 20 8:27 p.m.
Moon conjunct Pluto Apr 20 8:31 p.m.
Moon opposite Jupiter Apr 20 8:32 p.m.
Moon square Mars Apr 20 9:55 p.m.
Uranus square Pluto Apr 21 3:20 p.m.
Mars square Jupiter Apr 22 3:27 p.m.
Mars opposite Uranus Apr 23 3:08 a.m.
Mars square Pluto Apr 23 9:37 a.m.

If you need clarity on these issues or anything else you would like to talk about you can come see me! I would love to help you!

4 hours ago Comment Cool  
Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic

Live on oranum...sale 1.99$ Per Min.......Reg 5.99$ per Min.
Get clarity on Love, Relationship, Marriage, Career, job, Finance, Health and other issues concerning your life... Available for private readings ... See you in free chat .. blessings

IntuitiveMara

IntuitiveMara uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Happy Easter :)

8 hours ago Comment Cool  
IntuitiveMara

IntuitiveMara

Welcome and Happy Easter!!!!!! Hope all found some chocolate Easter Bunnies. Pop in to FreeChat if you need to relax and let go of stresses in your life at this time. Sincere Honesty Provided. :)

Nadi Astrologer

Nadi Astrologer

"My husband was incarcerated and we had tried everything in our power to get him out. I was guided to you and you told me he will be free in march by performing certain remedies. He was released in last week of may, i dont have words to thank you" M.C from HP

Annil LovePsychic

Description:

Annil LovePsychic

Description:

If anything is bothering you or if you want to know a person's feelings towards you etc. i can check & let you know. If the answers are not positive then why settle for the answer that doesnot makes you happy. There are powerfull remedies available which i can help you with related to Astrology, Numerology and Vastu. Take me to private & follow the remedies that i will suggest & see your wishes come true...blessings

IntuitiveMara

IntuitiveMara

Back in FreeChat Mode for those Seeking Sincere, Blunt Guidance. :)

PsychicPower Prithy

PsychicPower Prithy

The purpose of pain in life is to regain the inner power of the mind and the innate courage of the heart; to start going from strength to strength to attain, retain and sustain the noble goal cherished in the soul..

Annil LovePsychic

Description:

Vaastu
Everything in this world is made of five elements that is FIRE, AIR, EARTH WATER AND SPACE in indefinate ratio. When the ratio of these elements get disturbed than the particular thing gets destroyed or become useless. It is similar in the case of human beings. If these five elements get disturbed the person also get disturbed mentally and physically.When we balance all the five elements then it brings HAPPINESS, LOVE GOOD HEALTH, WEALTH AND PROSPERITY in persons life

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic

Vastu remedies are a very powerful form of healing and mending what's broken. It's been a few weeks since I have tired these remedies and it's changing things for the better. Annil has help me in the spiritual healing for good and positive energies around me. Give these remedies a try.....faith 81.N,J USA

Annil LovePsychic

Description:

IntuitiveMara

IntuitiveMara uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Light Your Path to Sucess to Gain Clarity & Happiness.

1 day ago Comment Cool  
DevonPut

DevonPut

WELCOME!

I'M IN FREECHAT! ASK MY HELP IF YOU FEEL:

***CONFUSED***UPSET***DEPRESSED***LONELY***UNCERTAIN***

OR IF YOU WANT:

***LOVE***HAPPINESS***MONEY***A NEW JOB***A CLEAR PICTURE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE***!

DEVON IS THE ONE WHO CAN HELP!

SEE YOU IN MY CONSULTATION-ROOM!

YOUR DEVON

Show more  

Online Psychics

Gentleman Jim

RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS / LOVE / DREAM INTERPRETATION / FINANCE / EMPLOYMENT / TIME-FRAMES / LOST...

Helped on: 21550

PsychicPower Prithy

LOVE & RELATIONSHIP GURU~ First Come First Serve! Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND...

Helped on: 13923

AlmightyParo

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT, FINANCES, CAREER, DREAMs, UNBLOCKING ALL BLOCKS, NATURAL CLAIRVOYANT, PREDICTION AND GUIDANCE. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Helped on: 1322

SEHEREZADA Monika

APRIL SPECIAL OFFER! ONLY 2,99/MINUTE. TOP RATED PSYCHIC. NO SUGARCOATING! HIGH PRECISION! PLEASE CONTACT ME ONLY IF YOU REALLY NEED...

Helped on: 9693

Psychic Amanda

I AM A UK READER .I'VE EXPERIENCE IN LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. I AM A MEDIUM ,PSYCHIC,CLAIRVOYANT .I HAVE DONE OVER 50,00 READINGS IN MY...

Helped on: 3007