Helped on 934,496 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

WELCOME MY FRIENDS....To my friendly, bright and positive chat room. I am a clairvoyant & intuitive, use no tools and connect quickly with great empathy and am non judgmental. Come to me for matters regarding:

LOVE & ROMANCE
IS MY LOVE CHEATING ON ME?
WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED?
SEPARATION/DIVORCE
SEXUAL ISSUES
WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF ME?
MOVE ON OR FORGIVE?
DREAM INTERPRETATION
INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS

I am 5 star rated with excellent testimonials. I connect quickly and accurately.

SPECIAL THURSDAY NIGHT SALE..... $1.49

Shree Balajee

Shree Balajee

relationship expert

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

Psychic Sheena

Psychic Sheena

HONEST Reader i well help Guide you to see what you really want in your life and make a change for the better in your life as well See my Reviews and Stop by Chat and get a Private with me

Psychic Fae

Psychic Fae

hey everyone im on my way just sqareing up some stuff an ill log in love ya all see ya there:)

41 minutes ago Comment Cool  
GUIDED

GUIDED

Hi..I'm online now... come on in. xx GUIDED

gracepetals

gracepetals

The Grace Room is open:)) Where light, laughter and healing is present. No gimmicks here... just clear connection.

Shree Balajee

Shree Balajee uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

jai hanuman

4 hours ago Comment Cool  
Shree Balajee

Shree Balajee

relationship expert

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

gracepetals

gracepetals

Taking a short break.. back soon.

gracepetals

gracepetals

Watch your energy!! Cardinal Grand Cross is bringing in LOTS of lessons! Remember to breathe.

WiseOwl Maggie

WiseOwl Maggie

OK .. New competition .. guess the crystal/tumblestone I preselected and I will drop my rate to 1.99 for your reading. Come on in and have a go :) ..

Guesses so far .. Amethyst, moonstone, jade, quartz, emerald, hematite, auquamarine and onyx

7 hours ago Cool  
WiseOwl Maggie
WiseOwl Maggie
Not malachite
6 hours ago   Cool
WiseOwl Maggie
WiseOwl Maggie
not rose quartz
6 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Psychic Fae

Psychic Fae

hey everyone ill be online mode if ya need me ill pop into free chat in an out but i will be on my regualr time tonight see ya there or be sqare:)

7 hours ago Cool  
moonlightRS
moonlightRS
hey fae its roses I don't know when the nexttime I can see u online I m never able to be online usually after 8 soi thought id postheer if u can help ,bout places I just wanted to ask u I just have 3 places now like im jus wondering one is a ad I saw for desk in hotel -Alpharetta, and the other is one very first motel ad I told u bout while back so betweenthese 2 is there any one where id be comfortable and not hav eissues? and female mostly or females reinetd?remember I was
1 hour ago   Cool
moonlightRS
moonlightRS
looking female oriented too. and is any one o fthem better than the cinnabon,or Japanese buffet?so if none of them r good choices ill just forget bout them and look new places again.if u fell the hotel no one of them a place ill be kor better than the other
1 hour ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
gracepetals

gracepetals

The Grace Room is open:)) Where light, laughter and healing is present. No gimmicks here... just clear connection.

Psychic Fae

Psychic Fae

Hey everyone im back, come an see what my room is all about:)

22 hours ago Comment Cool  
Autumn Rivers

Autumn Rivers

apparently I need a long break so I'm going to take one if I do plan on being on I'll post love you guys best of luck;ucantalin I really do Hope I helped. .

23 hours ago Cool  
 View all 4 comments
Autumn Rivers
Autumn Rivers
I say this because I can't do a proper job here when in this 'astrological crisis mode' or feel the way I do. so a day or two break I took one but it wasn't enough see sometime, if you need me I do offer email readings. it's like 14.99 or something for email readings, and I am told I do an 'epic' job on them. try them out you may be surprised. thanks to each of you I appreciate those who come to hang out with me and things like that and who enjoy my company even when I'm
23 hours ago   Cool  
Autumn Rivers
Autumn Rivers
being moody lol
23 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Psychic Sheena

Psychic Sheena

i`am back online come join me in free chat!

1 day ago Comment Cool  
Psychic Fae

Psychic Fae

hey im back ready to log into free chat see you all there:)

Psychic Sheena

Psychic Sheena

HONEST Reader i well help Guide you to see what you really want in your life and make a change for the better in your life as well See my Reviews and Stop by Chat and get a Private with me

GUIDED

GUIDED

Hi. Sorry I had to get offline tonight...having technical issues with my cam. I'll be up and running hopefully on Friday. See you then and if you need me please message me here...I will respond and my email reading is turned on now as well. xx

Love and blessings..

GUIDED

gracepetals

gracepetals

Hello all... taking the day off. See you tomorrow. Remember to breathe with this cardinal grand cross happening. Many blessings.

1 day ago Comment Cool  

Show more  

Online Psychics

PsychicPower Prithy

LOVE & RELATIONSHIP GURU~ First Come First Serve! Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND...

Helped on: 13977

Bartimaeus

Love/Relationships Career/Finances Timelines I am here to help and guide you through along...

Helped on: 2170

WiseOwl Maggie

Guess the crystal/tumblestone I chose & I will drop my price to 1.99 for your reading .. TOP UK MEDIUM & EMPATH ♥**♥ FAST, HONEST AND...

Helped on: 3007

gracepetals

One of Oranum's favourites! Over 3,600 + readings in one year. Accurate, genuine. Relationships, twin flame,career, past lives, medium, Reiki Master, energy healer. I...

Helped on: 3632

Sugarbare

Thank You all my dear friends for making me one of Oranum's top Readers ! I could not tell you how truly appreciative I am that you...

Helped on: 4642