Helped on 1,054,688 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

HI FRIENDS :) LADY'S JEN - ME1-LADY BAM-KITTY-LADIELEO-ROSS-KATE-AND ALL THE REST OF OUR GREAT FRIENDS HAPPY WENSDAY HUMP DAY:)

GothicGypsy
GothicGypsy commented on a photo on own wall.

This is some of the best advice anyone can take!

15 minutes ago
GothicGypsy

GothicGypsy

☆ In Free Chat! ☆
Come on in for some conversation or a break from the negativity in the day to day!

-----> Are you confused? Do you need guidance?

I offer accurate, honest, compassionate psychic readings in a private chat on many subjects: love, relationships, dating, break-ups, life path, and spiritual growth, including timelines when necessary.

I look at the different possibilities surrounding your situation to give you a better chance of good outcome!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✿About Me✿

I have over 25 years of experience in the spiritual/psychic world. I was raised by my mother (a professional psychic/author) to expand my psychic abilities from a young age, so I have both a tools-free ability and skill with tools that comes from a strong heritage, mentoring and real-life experience.

I maintain a 5 star rating, excellent feedback, and good client relationships because I genuinely care about the trust you place in my ability to help guide you.

gracepetals

gracepetals

The Grace Room is open... Get the Grace Connection... Love, Light and Laughter..

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

HI, IF YOU WANT TO GET ANSWERS AND KNOW THE TRUTH , READI MY GREAT TESTIMONIES AND FEEDBACKS . THEY SPEAK FOR THEM SELF. I HAVE PROVEN MANY PREDICTIONS TO COME TO PASS FOR MANY. AND KNOWING THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE . BE HONEST WITH YOUR AND REALY GET TO THE POINT AND REVEAL WHAT YOU REAL NEED TO KNOW AND DO WITH THE ISSUES. BE HAPPY. LIVE LIFE HAPPY AND TO YOUR FULLEST WITH THE RIGHT TRUE LOVE.

Shree balajee

Shree balajee

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

FEEL THE SPIRITS THE GUIDES THAT ARE CONNECT WITH YOU. LET THEM GIVE YOU THE MESSAGE YOU NEED TO POWER TO BLOCK NEGATIVE BLOCKS AND OBSTICALS. AND HELP YOU TO BE READY FOR THE POSITIVE OPPERTUNATIES.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

☽☼☾1. ARE YOU CONFUSED ? 2.WORRIED ? 3.STRESSED OUT ? 4.TIRED OF THE LIE'S FROM YOUR SO CALL PARTNER/LOVER ? 5.TIRED OF LONELY DAYS/NIGHTS? 6.FEEL YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THE RELATIONSHIP YOUR IN NOW ? 7.WANT TRUE ANSWERS AND ADVISE ? 8.WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE or SHE IS THINKING OF YOU ? 9.ARE YOU MENT TO BE ?10. SHOULD YOU LET IT GO ?11. WANT TO MEND IT IF MENT TO BE ? 12.IS HE or SHE SEEKING SOME ONE OTHER THEN YOU ? 13.ARE YOU AFRAID TO MOVE ON LET GO AND START OVER ? 14.ARE YOU IN THE RIGHT CAREER FIELD ? 15.JOB ISSUES ? 16.CO'WORKER/BOSS PROBLEMS ? 17.WANT TO KNOW ABOUT NEW CHANGES NEW CHOICES ?18.WANT TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS ? 19.REVEAL YOUR FRIENDS / FOE'S ? 20.NEED SOME ONE TO TALK TO HEAR YOU OUT ? 21.BE YOUR LIFE COACH ? MENTOR ? 22.NEED TO BALANCED YOUR CHARKA ?23 CONNECT WITH YOUR HIGHER SELF AND SPIRITUAL GUIDES ?24. AURA CLEANSING ?25. HEALING OF THE MIND BODY & SOUL ? 26.REMOVER SPELLS ? 27.GET NEGATIVES OUT OF YOUR HOME ? 28.FAMILY ISSUES ? 29.LOST ? 30.DIVORCE ? 31.BREAK-UP ? 32.Travelling and relocation ? 33.Health and healing ? 34.Rituals and energies ?Some Other subjects covered :
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
REUNITE ?
RESTORE ?
REVEAL ?
GAIN ?
STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
STOP BREAK-UPS
STOP DIVORCE ?
STOP SEPERATION ?
CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
Work and Career
Love life
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.

Love & relationship
Virtual relationship
Same sex relationship
Soulmates
Twinflame
Divorce
Break ups & Reuniteding
Cheating
Sex,Intimancy,Passion,Romance
Career
Developing skills
Self Improvement Self'Esteem
Stress
Legal
Luck
Relocation
Marriage
Children
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
RemoteViewing
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Remove evil eye from you and love ones. A N D MUCH MORE!!!!
☽☼☾WANT TO COME OUT CLEAN TO BE YOUR SELF AND STOP HIDING BEING YOUR SELF BECAUSE OF HURTING FAMILY AND FRIENDS? YOU CAN BE HAPPY AND FREE THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. COME OUT COME CLEAN AND FACE THE TRUTH WITH YOUR LOVE ONES. DONT LET THE SAME SEX KEEP YOU FROM LETTING OTHERS KNOW?...LETS CONNECT AND TALK AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. I WILL HELP YOU WITH ANDY PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE :) ITS ALL ABOUT WANTING TO KNOW THE TRUTH...................I AM HERE TO GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND AND THE TRUE ANSWERS :)

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention members:

I am available to talk to you in freechat! I have worked on Oranum since 2012. My rate is only 2.99 credits/min for the rest of the day! Please come in to see if you want me to read for you! I am relationship expert as well as career expert! Try me out!

Love,

Heera

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention member--

my rate is only 2.99/min for limited time then back to 4.99/min. I will be able to give you the best relationship or love reading! career reading!!!

Please read my reviews/testimonials and information! I also have email readings!

Use as little credits as you like to start getting reading with me!

-Heera

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

This is a review or testimonial from my new clients--

Lanoche

Was tired of having psychics butter me up with sweet talk, I asked Heera to give me blunt honesty and she gave it to me. Forever grateful for that! Many blessings.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

This is a review from my repeat client!! He has been my client since last 1 year!

Rui Jorge
Perth | 2014-07-16 14:14:07
Rui Jorge

Heera is great.... always!!!!!!!!! totally recommend her!!!!!!!!!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Latest review from my repeat client whose been with me 1 year!

Rui Jorge
Perth | 2014-07-21 21:36:33
Rui Jorge

Heera is recomendable...... as always... she really cares about people... ;)

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Another prediction came true!

Mary

Thanks very much! Told me what I needed to know. =). Accurate information. :).

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Another repeat clients review and prediction came true--

Rose
SA | 2014-07-22 00:08:22
Rose

Always helpful and I feel positive for my future

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Recent review for you to read! See me in private!

Claudia
Ph | 2014-07-20 18:09:18
Claudia

She is a a true and quinine psychic. She uses cards, but she connects to me very easily and can read my personality. A lot of her predictions have had happened and I am looking forward to the the yet another prediction she had for me. She knows how I've felt, and knows I was sad last year, and she knows I am entering a new phase in my life. She does not mince words. She is the ONE, honest, and true empath I have encountered here. I will come back and talk to her more. Thanks Heera

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Another wonderful review..just left!

christine
california | 2014-07-22 20:01:51
christine

5 stars amazing gave me information without me telling her. gave good solid advice and a concrete time frame. thank you.

ELPIDA - HOPE
ELPIDA - HOPE commented on a photo on own wall.

MASTER ❤ LOVE * MONEY * CAREER*

I am here for YOU! MEET ME TODAY !

" extremely good "

1 hour ago
ELPIDA - HOPE

ELPIDA - HOPE uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

ELPIDA - HOPE
ELPIDA - HOPE
MASTER ❤ LOVE * MONEY * CAREER*

I am here for YOU! MEET ME TODAY !

" extremely good "
1 hour ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
ELPIDA - HOPE

ELPIDA - HOPE

MASTER ❤ LOVE * MONEY * CAREER* I am here for YOU! MEET ME TODAY ! " extremely good "

Show more  

Online Psychics

Gentleman Jim

RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS / LOVE / DREAM INTERPRETATION / FINANCE / EMPLOYMENT / TIME-FRAMES / LOST...

Helped on: 23731

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆Happy Hour☆:):Pro-Trusted-Top Psychic-Energy Channeler& Healer! Here to give guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading! Lots to offer you☆Come see...

Helped on: 6342

Astrolove

Love and Relationship Expert, Good Adviser, Clairvoyant Open Accurate and Honest Readings

Helped on: 381

Bartimaeus

Love/Relationships Career/Finances Timelines I am here to help and guide you through along...

Helped on: 2857

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

12,000 + READINGS GIVEN IN 3 YEARS ON ORANUM ☆ FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR & TV/RADIO HOST ☆ TOP RATED PSYCHIC SPIRITUAL MEDIUM ☆ ACCURATE LOVE READINGS AND...

Helped on: 12744