Helped on 1,257,580 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Gloria Knows

Gloria Knows

i am in free chat come and join me

53 seconds ago Comment Cool  
LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

WHAT IS A CONNECTION? IT IS A CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR READER IS ABLE TO READ YOU ACCURATELY. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TEST THE CONNECTION (IN THE FREE CHAT ROOM), PRIOR TO GETTING A PRIVATE READING. HERE IS AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF A CONNECTION:

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : FIRST NAME AND AGE, NOT DOB, FOR A CONNECTION RUSTY?
rustypantaloons : jerry 54
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : AND THE FIRST NAME OF THE PERSON THAT YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT?
rustypantaloons : collins
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO JERRY
rustypantaloons : yes
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : FOR CONNECTION INFORMATION, THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE, OR HAVE HAD, LIFE LESSONS AROUND LOVE AND BOUNDARIES. PARTICULARLY WITH REGARD TO GIVING OR GENEROSITY. CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS?
rustypantaloons : yes i have
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : BINGO. WE ARE CONNECTED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERS TO YOUR READING QUESTIONS, YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE. TY

Truthsayer tarot

Truthsayer tarot

happy to have a good chat now, come in and tell me all what you going to do over festive season....

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

WHAT IS A CONNECTION? IT IS A CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR READER IS ABLE TO READ YOU ACCURATELY. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TEST THE CONNECTION (IN THE FREE CHAT ROOM), PRIOR TO GETTING A PRIVATE READING. HERE IS AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF A CONNECTION:

celestemissy : Hi. wondering if my current job is worthwhile. considering relocating to city.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : OKAY AND WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME AND AGE (NOT DOB) FOR A CONNECTION?
celestemissy : Joely, 20
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THEY SHOW ME THAT YOU ARE NEW OR NEWER TO THIS JOB. CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS? ALSO SEE A LOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE AROUND YOU THERE, WITH REGARD TO YOUR WORK.
celestemissy : yes, been here couple of months. workers also in 20s.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : YES. THIS VALIDATES OUR CONNECTION
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO PRIVATE, FOR ANSWERS TO YOUR READING QUESTIONS, YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE.

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

(Connections happen in the Free Chat room so they are very public, and not confidential in any way. We are choosing to alter the names of those involved, due to the sensitive nature of this particular connection.)

d---_g-----## : will i ever get over my husbands death
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : I WILL NEED YOUR AGE (NOT DOB) AND BOTH OF YOUR FIRST NAMES FOR A CONNECTION.
d---_g-----## : d—— d----
d---_g-----## : 48
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THEY ARE TELLING ME FOR CONNECTION INFORMATION THAT D---- PASSED IN A SUDDEN OR UNEXPECTED WAY.
d---_g-----## : sudden
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : D---- CAN YOU VERIFY SUDDEN AND OR UNEXPECTED PASSING?
d---_g-----## : suicide
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO THIS IS SUDDEN AND UNEXPECTED
d---_g-----##: yes
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WE ARE CONNECTED D---- AND CAN HELP YOU WHEN YOU ARE READY.
d---_g-----## : I’m ready

Truthsayer tarot

Truthsayer tarot

sorry camera collapsed yet again, online again, sorry to friends that were chattting

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : FOR CONNECTION INFORMATION, THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE, OR HAVE HAD, LIFE LESSONS AROUND LOVE AND BOUNDARIES. PARTICULARLY WITH REGARD TO GIVING OR GENEROSITY. CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS?
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : BINGO. WE ARE CONNECTED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERS TO YOUR READING QUESTIONS, YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE. TY

gracepetals

gracepetals

The Grace Room is open... Get the Grace Connection... Love, Light and Laughter.

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

celestemissy : Hi. wondering if my current job is worthwhile. considering relocating to city.

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : OKAY AND WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME AND AGE (NOT DOB) FOR A CONNECTION?

celestemissy : Joely, 20

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THEY SHOW ME THAT YOU ARE NEW OR NEWER TO THIS JOB. CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS? ALSO SEE A LOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE AROUND YOU THERE, WITH REGARD TO YOUR WORK.

celestemissy : yes, been here couple of months. workers also in 20s.

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : YES. THIS VALIDATES OUR CONNECTION

FLOWERPOWERTAROT : IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO PRIVATE, FOR ANSWERS TO YOUR READING QUESTIONS, YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE.

Naborara shahid

Naborara shahid

PREDICTION HAPPENED ------ONE MORE PREDICTION HAPPENED-----

His prediction came true for me. And believe me this is not the first time. I was in very tough phase in my life and there was very hard struggle and he predicted something I could never have imagined in my life and he was correct. I got the love opportunity and career opportunity he had envisioned for me. Still can t believe it .But I have known over the years to trust him intuition and hunches about my life decisions.You are the one for me..much love, much cuddles,xoxoxox Shazana, NY

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

★★★★★ 5 - FULL - STARS ------☛ 1,500+ READINGS! ✿ NOT "ON SALE" ❤ NO FALSE CLAIMS, SPELLS, OR MANIPULATION ✿ AN HONEST CHANNEL ❤ RESPECTFUL OF YOUR TIME & MONEY ✿

DON’T TAKE US PRIVATE, unless we connect with you 1st. IF A PSYCHIC or MEDIUM CANNOT CONNECT WITH YOU….. Then why would you expect that their reading would be accurate??? EXPERIENCE the DIFFERENCE.

REVIEWS:

roseanna
Great connection with linda brilliant reading.Thank you so much really appreciate it

tan
wow she is a beautiful soul. quick to help and straight to the point. positive and energetic feel. it was easy to relax and communicate. beautiful lady

Holly
I really appreciated how honest she was and that she remembered me from before. She seems very real and like she genuinely wants to help. Def recommend her.

Mary71466
Amazing! From tears to hope! God Bless

joey198402
thank you for the help

Don
Thanks

BRADLEY MACEDO
AWSOME COMPLETE AWESOMENESS SHE ANSWER MOST OF MY QUESTION AND WHAT I NEEDED TO HERE THE MOST

Erica
Amazing. She was spot on. will be speaking with her again soon.

tenchi
she is the best, that is all xxxx

Matt
Excellent reading, thanks!

ebba
thank you u seem to know a good bit

Shoshanna
I love her so much, funny and right to the point.

Priyanka Sharma
Very Accurate

angelsrwithus2
I loved her readings she helped me to focus on what I need to do in my career

Lynda22
great reading on an issue I have.. will see how it works out. Thanks flower!

Mimi
Great to talk to, very pleasant and straight forward... looking forward to talking to her again.

angelique
wow, amazing to the point!! Greatly recommended

Courtney Martinez
Thank you so much for the helpful information!

Lina
wow she picked up on everything!!!

Susan
I guess we will see .... i think she is right =)

me
Awesome reading and needed some advice.. will update you soon! thanks!

AB
Thank you, this is my second reading and he seems to pick up well on my energy. Thanks, will be back again.

d01
came back for an update...she never lets me down!!

Diana
Awesome Read!

YH
Flowerpower is great, very accurate about situations in my life and gave good guidance. Much appreciated!

nicole
wow, spot on

SpiritWondrs Healer

SpiritWondrs Healer

Doing a class on Gemstones come join my Free chat.

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

★★★★★ 5 - FULL STARS ------☛ 1,500+ READINGS! ✿ NOT "ON SALE" ❤ NO FALSE CLAIMS, SPELLS, OR MANIPULATION ✿ AN HONEST CHANNEL ❤ RESPECTFUL OF YOUR TIME & MONEY ✿

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

(Connections happen in the Free Chat room so they are very public, and not confidential in any way. We are choosing to alter the names of those involved, due to the sensitive nature of this particular connection.)

d---_g-----## : will i ever get over my husbands death
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : I WILL NEED YOUR AGE (NOT DOB) AND BOTH OF YOUR FIRST NAMES FOR A CONNECTION.
d---_g-----## : d—— d----
d---_g-----## : 48
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : THEY ARE TELLING ME FOR CONNECTION INFORMATION THAT D---- PASSED IN A SUDDEN OR UNEXPECTED WAY.
d---_g-----## : sudden
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : D---- CAN YOU VERIFY SUDDEN AND OR UNEXPECTED PASSING?
d---_g-----## : suicide
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO THIS IS SUDDEN AND UNEXPECTED
d---_g-----##: yes
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WE ARE CONNECTED D---- AND CAN HELP YOU WHEN YOU ARE READY.
d---_g-----## : I’m ready

HEADED TO FREE CHAT NOW. MEET US THERE!

SpiritAdvisr

SpiritAdvisr

Hello Everyone, I currently am back online and available in Free Chat!
If you're interested in booking a Private Reading I currently am $1.99/min
I can help you in all of the following areas :).

♥ Time Frame and Predictions
♥ Love/Relationship
♥ Career and Home Life
♥ Spiritual Coaching
♥ Spirit Guide Communication/ Messages
♥ Aura Readings and Chakra Readings
♥ Healing Sessions
♥ Dream Interpretation
♥ Past Life Readings

Hope to see all of you!
~ Love and Light ~

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

US - Psychic Alycia Rose
US - Psychic Alycia Rose commented on a photo on own wall.

The radio show for Yule has been cancelled, the host Michelle past away in a fire early this morning.

55 minutes ago
LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

LINDA BLOOM Psychic Chnl

WHAT IS A CONNECTION? IT IS A CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR READER IS ABLE TO READ YOU ACCURATELY. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TEST THE CONNECTION (IN THE FREE CHAT ROOM), PRIOR TO GETTING A READING. HERE IS AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF A CONNECTION:

slimmie : linda can you connect with me here
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : FIRST NAME AND AGE SLIMMIE, NOT DOB. AND YOUR QUESTION FOR ME TO CONNECT AROUND TODAY?
slimmie : roseanna 46
slimmie : will abdessalem and i get back to the way we were
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : SO WITH HIM, I SHOW THAT YOU WOULD BOTH LIKE THAT. BUT I AM BEING TOLD THAT YOU AWARE THAT THERE IS A FEELING OF STUCK AND NOT ABLE TO MOVE FORWARD. LIKE A TRAPPED FEELING.
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : CAN YOU VALIDATE THIS ROSEANNA?
slimmie : yes
FLOWERPOWERTAROT : WE ARE CONNECTED. YOU MAY TAKE US PRIVATE IF YOU WISH.

(NOTE: A PRIVATE READING FOLLOWED. WE HAVE PERMISSION TO SAY THAT THESE TWO PEOPLE ARE INDEED NOT ABLE TO BE TOGETHER. THIS IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY CURRENTLY RESIDE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES. THEY ARE TRAPPED OR STUCK APART FROM EACH OTHER).

Truthsayer tarot

Truthsayer tarot

LAST DAY OF oranum promotion SO COME IN PVT WITH ME JUST 1.99 NEW PRICE. Guests register for free and guys add me as contact

Gloria Knows

Gloria Knows

I am online come and join me for your private connection!!!!!!!

1 hour ago Comment Cool  

Show more  

online psychics

Master Enigma

HAPPY HOURS ☆13000 + AWESOME READINGS WITH GREAT FEED BACKS ❤☆BEST PRICE ☆ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT...

Helped on: 13248

US - Psychic Alycia Rose

1.49 SECRET SALE! (reg 5.99) ☆13K READINGS!☆ Radio & TV ☆ Professional, Honest, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs....

Helped on: 13335

Naborara shahid

(SEE TESTIMONIALS)ONE MORE PREDICTION HAPPENED ~SEE AND DECIDE FOR YOUR BETTER LOVE, CAREER AND

Helped on: 12667

gracepetals

One of Oranum's trusted experts! PSYCHIC/MEDIUM. Accurate, genuine. Love & relationships, twin flame, career, past lives, Reiki energy, chakra healer. I have clear...

Helped on: 5800

Mystic Maddia

✰ EXPERIENCED PSYCHIC WITH WORLD WIDE FAME ✰ ACCURATE PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAMES ✰ READER ON LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER, FINANCE,...

Helped on: 4794