Helped on 1,984,657 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
LoveHealer01
LoveHealer01 commented on a photo on own wall.

NO DEAR I DONT DO DEMOS :)

3 minutes ago
lovfragrance loveadviser

lovfragrance loveadviser uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

hi frnds i m online nw:)

Lorette DaVinci

Lorette DaVinci uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

♥♥♥=I M HERE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY WITH A PRIVATE READING =♥♥♥=LOG IN =♥♥♥=
=100%=Accurate Reading===Prediction come true=Crystal Ball=RECONCILIATION EXPERT===(NUMBER 1 PSYCHIC

I can see all the secrets with my magic cards ,in to my magic ball,
let s have a look in to your destiny , let s ask the cards ,,,,,,

psychic mehra

psychic mehra uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ S p e c i a l i t i e s ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 Relationship guidance
 Love Maters
 Reunion
 Break ups
 Divorce
 Legal
 Career
 Home & Family
 Martial
 Astrology
 Fortune teller (Male & Female)
 Numerology
 Chakra cleansening
 Counseling
 Healing
 Picturre reading

lovfragrance loveadviser

Description:

i m online dear frnds lets join me for accurate insight:)

PsychicJohnG Sutton
PsychicJohnG Sutton commented on a photo on own wall.

I was fit then and won the Middleweight Championship and The John Mays trophy for best boxer.

2 hours ago
PsychicJohnG Sutton

PsychicJohnG Sutton uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

JOHN G SUTTON in training 1971 with Army Boxing Team BAOR Germany.

Lorette DaVinci

Lorette DaVinci uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

♥♥♥=I M HERE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY WITH A PRIVATE READING =♥♥♥=LOG IN =♥♥♥=
=100%=Accurate Reading===Prediction come true=Crystal Ball=RECONCILIATION EXPERT===(NUMBER 1 PSYCHIC

I can see all the secrets with my magic cards ,in to my magic ball,
let s have a look in to your destiny , let s ask the cards ,,,,,,

psychic mehra

psychic mehra

I have many years of experience in helping people in their problems & well qualified and experianced Psychic and certified counceler I have been telling people and guiding them with only truth since many year. No sugar coatings . So do not be afraid of sugar coating I will be helping you with what I see to get clear with your situation and move on with the one who is cheating on you and also I will be telling you about your future relationships and what really the future holds about you. Now coming to the career matters I will be helping you by telling the fields in which you could do more progress day by day or when there will be the promotions or progress in your future.If you want to know the truth and find a solution to your problems then Chat with me for a honest Reading.I can tell u the past present, and future. I can predict about your career, love relationships , business prosperity
I specialize in all types of readings
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 Relationship guidance
 Love Maters
 Reunion
 Break ups
 Divorce
 Legal
 Career
 Home & Family
 Martial
 Astrology
 Numerology
 Chakra cleansening
 Counseling
 Healing
 Picturre reading

LoveHealer01

LoveHealer01 uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

HI MY ANGELS :) I AM AVAILABLE NOW

10 hours ago Cool  
Shanaye25
Shanaye25
do you do the demos as well?
21 minutes ago   Cool
LoveHealer01
LoveHealer01
NO DEAR I DONT DO DEMOS :)
3 minutes ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

Something You want to share?My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too.

psychic mehra

psychic mehra

Free chat now:)

10 hours ago Cool  
unknown bird
unknown bird
salaams,
will u come back?
9 hours ago   Cool
psychic mehra
psychic mehra
salamms:) free chat now:)
5 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

client's Feedback:
----------------------
Everything he has said regarding the events and predictions to date has happened with no exceptions! The healing sessions have helped to correct the dysfunction and are slowly bringing us together. Thank You! It Is Simply Amazing! Stay Positive My Friends!
===============================================
I always always love too chat with Lovelight, he is very good, very precise in timing as try to tell me the near future, plus to ease my mind with encouragements. Thank you very much Lovelight.
LoveLight's predictions are remarkably precise and accurate. It's amazing how he's able to connect and tell me things without asking any questions. He's truly gifted!
Wonderful and charismatic as always, you are a people magnet, don't know where you get the energy to keep people happy and do good for them, only a selfless soul can do that, what you do for others is just rewarding in itself.........Thank you
Very thorough. Pleasant. Accurate. This was my first reading with him and I will definitely come back. I came in distraught, and I left at peace. You will be amazed by him.
I leave our session feeling so refreshed with the well being of knowing my loved ones walk with me in my daily life and only positive well being surrounds me. XOXOXO
You amaze me every time, there is always something new to discover, it never gets old chatting with you, I am always reminded of how positive you keep me on my way of life, how you change the negative into something to look forward to, how cheery you turn situations into, somehow it always gives me a peace of mind knowing that everything will be alright with your help........Love
This was my first reading with Love.. He is a very sweet person with a beautiful-inviting smile. I wanted a reading today, as I was feeling quite down..he picked up on me, without I´m giving him infos. he described me, the situation and the person involved very well. This reading was very positive, even I was expecting something else. Now its to wait and see, if his timeframe is right. I liked LoveLight very much - for sure I will come back..
I was very vague with my questions, as I am new here and wanted to be sure I had picked a good person. Lovelight01 is just that, very positive. I came ready for bad news but he seems to think I will have a great change. I look forward to seeing the outcome. I will be back for sure.
You always lift up my spirit, I get peace of mind after talking to you that verifies my confidence in everyday life, when things make me nervous you get me to the point where I know it will all work out in my favor, regardless of all my second guessing........ You make me realize how it is important to be a genuine human being, to be soulful inside out, you remind me to be selfless without expecting anything in return no matter what we do in life, I don't know how I can make up for bumping into you, I am forever grateful..........Love
Thanks for your reading.. You were accurate for many facts which i never mentioned to you.. You're a polite person and i hope your healing help me to get back in my life.. Just waiting for your reading to occur in the coming future.. I will surely come back again to consult you..
Very good session of healing.... Let me tell you it is starting to really work and at first I never thought that it would, but I thought what do I have to lose. So, I'm glad I stuck with it. Now, I don't worry as much or have as many bad thoughts going through my head as in the past. More calm and positive and sharing this positivity with others! Its a great change and feeling to have! Thank You For Everything!
YYOu're a wonderful person and thanky ou for helping me out all the time. and looking so deep into my matter. YOu're healings make me confident and the predications are on point. i hope you recieve this
Lovelight is seriously a supportive reader to my life!!!! I need him to encouragement with his gifted skill in readings, to let me know what is going to be happening and what shall I do. I need him. I thank him. Thank s again Lovelight!!
very helpful. I feel better after talking you . I actually lost hope but just talking it out and hearing positivity helps to fight and understand problems better. The healing session, i did first time, was positive. i could see the positivity within in seconds in me. this helps me stay strong and balance things. You're wonderful person and i really appreciate helping me out when i need it the most. Thank you so much!!

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

Experience & Qualifications
===========================
I am Spiritually Gifted. I have been helping others professionally as a Spiritual Life Coach and Life Coach – Business and Life for the last 18 years. As soon as I was aware what I could tap into as a child I was typically scared of the unknown. Learning to master these gifts has helped thousands all around the Globe. I am certified and have been helping professionally as a spiritual counselor. I provide fast and accurate readings on many different subjects; relationships, life choices, health, money and career. I do perform Angel readings, Spirit Guide readings, Love readings, Soul mate readings. I will assist you with general life questions. I am direct and to the point; don’t be shocked, I do not beat around the bush., nor do I sugar coat.

About My Services
=================
Are you questioning about your future, love life, relationship, reconciliation, get-back, break-up, career or happiness? Do you feel that you are going in circles? Then allow me to clear your concerns and worries. With the strength and power of my spiritual gifts I will not only give you the advice you are looking for with no questions asked but I will also help you to heal-up any worry or concern you maybe going through within your Love life, Relationship, Family, Home, Career, Exams or Emotions. With my natural Gifts, 20 years experience and the guidance of my spirits, I will help you in realizing the stress that has been overwhelming you and the ones you love. I will only provide honesty and accuracy through your reading of the past, present and future. It is a blessing to provide you with insight and clarity to make wiser decisions in your life. Whether in love, soul-mate connection, relationship, career, or other life experiences, you will find this clarity invaluable. My angels and guides have saved my life many times. They made me aware that I had a purpose to be of service to others. They are present in the reading with us, granting grace and guidance. I am an empathic human and also experience clairaudience/clairsentience using the other skills and powers to focus the soul energy. Being able to share these gifts with other people is my life work. Call and experience the guidance that is yours from Spirits.

Areas of my interest
====================
— Love and Relationship
— Breakup and Divorce
— Family Issues
— Dream Analysis
— Remote Viewing
— Distance Healing
— Chakra Healing
— Soul mate Readings
— Twin flame Readings
— Career
— Finance
— Business
— Palmistry

Specialties and skills
=======================
— Spirituality & Religion
— Astrology
— Numerology
— Psychic Reading
— Dream Analysis
— Love & Relationship
— Soul mate Connection
— Single & Dating
— Parents & Children
— Affairs & Cheating
— Breaking up & Divorce

Readings that I offer
=====================
— Psychic/Clairvoyant Insights
— Clarity Readings
— Love, Relationship and Family readings
— Career and Financial matters Readings
— Readings through angels and spirit guides
— Picture Readings to read behavior patrons, attitude and personality traits.
— Career and Business Readings
— Financial Issues Insights
— Gay & Lesbian Insights

Psychic Kryon
Psychic Kryon uploaded 3 photos to Profile album.
20 hours ago
lovfragrance loveadviser

Description:

LOVE IS LIFE:)

20 hours ago Comment Cool  
psychic mehra

psychic mehra

back to free chat:)

psychic mehra

psychic mehra

I have many years of experience in helping people in their problems & well qualified and experianced Psychic and certified counceler I have been telling people and guiding them with only truth since many year. No sugar coatings . So do not be afraid of sugar coating I will be helping you with what I see to get clear with your situation and move on with the one who is cheating on you and also I will be telling you about your future relationships and what really the future holds about you. Now coming to the career matters I will be helping you by telling the fields in which you could do more progress day by day or when there will be the promotions or progress in your future.If you want to know the truth and find a solution to your problems then Chat with me for a honest Reading.I can tell u the past present, and future. I can predict about your career, love relationships , business prosperity
I specialize in all types of readings
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 Relationship guidance
 Love Maters
 Reunion
 Break ups
 Divorce
 Legal
 Career
 Home & Family
 Martial
 Astrology
 Numerology
 Chakra cleansening
 Counseling
 Healing
 Picturre reading

PsychicAgate VisionMaster

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ღ۩۞۩ღ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Dear if your are worried about your life issues , and in search of happiness ,money and good relationship. Join me I will tell you accurate and best time frames then you can paln weel about your future and make decisions about your love fiancés and relationship. Join me a see how you feels yourself relax and happy.

♥♥❤❤.......................………………Some Reviews and Prediction Happen true …………………………………♥♥❤❤
Sunshine 7799 › PsychicAgate VisionMaster

Thank you for giving me the heads up of what will be coming from the time frame you provided. It happened without my expectation. My mom and I had a bad conversation and argument this morning. I totally didn't think about it and didn't expect it to happen. Your prediction came true. Thanks very much for the heads up! You're the the best.

ƸӜƷ. •°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ.•
Pink usa | 2016-04-13 07:39:57
I really appreciate all of his hard work to give me the detailed and accurate information. It's really important to me that it helps me make a big decision for my life. He is very professional, honest, excellent, and straight forward psychic. He really cares about his clients. Highly highly recommend him! Don't waste your money on the psychics to get unclear and doubtful information..He is the best and the one you can trust!

Z London | 2016-04-12 19:50:05
Fast, accurate and consistent. Provides clear advice and guidance and his predictions do come true. I will recommend to all in need of honesty and clarity...
vision master USA | 2016-04-12 21:28:46
One of the good psychics.. he is accurate … pls get his suggestions and ideas as he mentions...
Loverboy City of love | 2016-04-06 18:57:11
wow this was one of the most immediate readings I received .PsychicAgate is right on the ball and I must confess everything he says is true. there is nothing to be in doubt that he is The Real Deal. I said nothing, he immediately began to write after his name and Dobs. and connects very fast and write very quickly. I come back for PsychicAgate delivered. may God always be with you ...
Captain Binghampton new york | 2016-04-03 08:40:52
Agate was very good an insightful, saw right into my life and relationship issues, offered helpful counsel and which resonated well with my sense of what was going on. I appreciate his gifts and would go again for help from him
*S 2015-12-13 21:55:22
all the things u said came true thank you so much
*_Christine_ › PsychicAgate VisionMaster
Psychic Agate told me a month ago someone would contact me, and his prediction came to pass. I received the contact from that person.
Agates predictions always come true for me. Thank you agate for always helping me, one of the only psychics on here whose predictions come to pass for me.
*me*
Well came today to tell him that his prediction about extra bonuses at work came true!

*b*
something he saw for me yesterday has happened nice update!!! he is right on target!!
*susan*
He has provided me the update with very accurate and detailed information. Thanks a lot for your help and effort. Excellent job!
*someone* someplace | 2015-11-01 07:59:08

hes right on target...very very focussed..n great visions!!
*sunshine500*
amazing everything you say comes true even if I don't listen to you things happen ur way u always been there and helped me thank you alot

*Devisri New york | 2015-10-17 01:51:19
Devisri*
BEST reader ever. Adding up the feedback after wat he said came true. I am truly impressed .

*donna usa | 2015-10-18 16:21:19
donna*
I was very impressed with Agate - clearly, and with good detail, saw the situations I asked about. Based on his outstanding testimonials, I am sure the future predictions will unfold as he says as well. Definitely recommend!

rose* *rose usa | 2015-10-17 19:19:53

He is excellent! He has been giving a very detailed and accurate updates for what has been happening to me and what will happen. Thanks! Highly recommend him!

Rose usa | 2015-06-03 07:11:49

One of his prediction came true in the exact month he gave. I am impressed. highly recommend!

Sona* Sona USA | 2015-10-17 18:07:14

He is simply spot on in all that he shares. There are things that he shares that are above and beyond, and has help me and my entire family. We trust his guidance, wisdom, insight and advice. He is a BLESSING TO US!! If you need insight and advice, he is the ONLY one I would recommend. He just types and does not speak ... which is an asset in my books, because it keeps the connection clear without emotional distractions or interruptions.

*Ocean T › PsychicAgate*

HI agate, just wanted to thank you for your true readings and showing lme the right path while I was going through compromises in love life. He always assured me He will be urs, and he is mine now. He is the best, no comparisons. He predicted in march end that he will open up with me in 3 mnths, a little delayed though, doesnt matter because it happened at the right time. thankyou :)
*sunny*
his predictions have been happened with the specific time frame he gave. he provides a quick, accurate and detailed readings. Highly recommend!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ღ۩۞۩ღ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

psychic mehra

psychic mehra uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Free chat now

Show more  

online psychics

PsychicPower Prithy

ALL TIME SPECIAL ♥ AFFORDABLE ~ WORTH ~ REALITY DOESN'T NEED PROOF ♥ ~ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR...

Helped on: 28238

lovfragrance loveadviser

I M LOVE...:)PREDICTION HAPPENED..very fast accurate and top rated to the point reader:)LOVE RELATIONSHIP JOB REUNION SEX AND MUCH MORE:)

Helped on: 6012

ProbSolver

*PREDICTIONS HAPPEN* *Amaze yourself with ACCURACY* *Master in Relationship!

Helped on: 5109

Cassie Psychic

I specialize in Relationships: :Love Readings: I answer your deepest concerns and questions: I am a spiritual adviser

Helped on: 2839

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 5915