Helped on 1,957,781 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Mystic Lotus

Mystic Lotus uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

☼☼☼☼☼ I will give you LIGHT, CLARITY, and a reading of HIGH quality. Come to me if you really want the TRUTH. Without sugar-coat but all the kindess and WISDOM of a Real Light Reader. ♥♥♥♥♥

Sensei HeartAngel

Sensei HeartAngel

Namaste my friends I’m waiting in my room to give you angelic and psychic readings, I hear the inaudible, I see the invisible and I feel the intangible and I sense the sign of events occurring in your life before you can have even a thought about it.

I'm here to give you insight clarity and strength to push up you in to the weighty soil that provide nourishment.
I’m able to tune into your situation very quickly and I can easily give you accurate insight and PREDICTION with TIMEFRAMES and more over I can guide you to have a truthful vision of your situation. I will give you clarity and explain the Truth on :

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ LOVE & Relationship Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

★ Reunion
★ Breaking up & Divorce
★ Addiction
★ Cheating & Affairs
★ Same sex relationship
★ Parents & Children
★ Single & Dating
★ Virtual Dating
★ Sex & Intimacy
★ Fertility & Pregnancy
★ Picture reading
★ Soulmate & Twinflame connection
★ Past life

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ CAREER & FINANCE Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

☆ Career and Financial path
☆ Promotion
☆ Investments
☆ Relocation
☆ Job hunt
☆ Improve financial status
☆ Raise
☆ Conflict resolution
☆ Self-development :
⇢ Communication
⇢ Business Acumen
⇢ Leadership
⇢ Time managment and stress managment
⇢ People managment
⇢ Execution

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Energy angelic lightworks Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

★ DNA activation
★ Angel therapy
★ Chakra balancing and harmonization
★ Remove psychic attacks
★ Blockages
★ Hara centering and grounding

IF YOU WOULD FLY ONE TIME WITH THE MIGHTY WINGS OF AN EAGLE YOU WOULDNT FLY ANYMORE WITH THE TINY WINGS OF A SPARROW.

Love light and abundance,
Sensei

Ms Wendy

Ms Wendy uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

The Energy of the day is ~Krishna, Find the Blessing in Your Current Situation~
Instead of worrying, pray and use positive affirmations~Know that everything’s in Divine and Perfect Order~This situation is resolving itself perfectly~Heal through the power of gratitude! Every situation offers opportunities to grow and learn. When we curse a situation, we block its energy flow and things fester and grow worse! Recognize the blessings within your current situation!

lovfragrance loveadviser

lovfragrance loveadviser

I can help you to maintain your life as you desire. Life is too short so don't fritter away your life with false hopes and promises. I know no one is perfect in life but a single suggestion and guidance can make your life easier. I can help you with my energy and empower you to let go of the blockage in your life. Maybe this blockage comes from your past and might influence your present and future life and these blockages always lead you away from happiness. You have a lot of questions in your mind? Can't understand what's going wrong in your life? Why you are always trapped in the bad fate? Why have you not set up your spirit friend yet? The time has come for you to dust off your luck and set the goal of happiness! I believe some hurdles must happen in the life from GOD but my help gives power and courage to you to face them easily. Don't reiterate your mistake repeatedly. Stop wondering about your life. Come. I can lead your life to better days. About my reading, it’s very straight, fast point to point and direct to the matter. Moreover, all of my readings and conversations are strictly kept in secret. So get ready to know the truth of life and clean yours of hopeless wishes. Give me a chance to refresh your life and to lead you to happiness.

35 minutes ago Comment Cool  
Mystic Lotus

Description:

Happy Wednesday!

Mystic Lotus

Description:

No time enough for a reading? The busy day don't let you get the answers you need and want? ☼
Come and send through an email reading your case, your questions, the doubts doesn't leaving your head and heart ♥♥♥♥. Fast, ACURATE, HONEST, and Clear attention for your specific situation and your case! ☼

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

i will be back in 20 mints.

Mystic Lotus

Description:

Today its a beautiful day and we have to receive it with all the hopes and the happiness for being alive!!!
Im ONLINE if you want a FAST, HONEST, TRUE, and outstanding reading WITHOUT SUGAR-COATING. ♥
★★ I can help you with:

► LOVE
► CAREER
► SOUL MATES
► ENEMIES AND PROTECTION
► PROSPERITY
► KARMA ISSUES

Blessings!!★

archhana

archhana uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Available for private reading - To know about your LOVE ,ROMANCE, RELATIONSHIP ,partner's view, MARRIAGE, PREGNANCY, DIVORCE, JOB ,CAREER ,BUSINESS ,RELOCATION ,DREAM INTERPRETATION, DEPRESSION ,NATURAL HEALING,MEDITATION, VASTU remedy ,well proved remedies for any kind of spell and any money matter , no sugar coating only truth in simple language at lower cost please join me in private.I am in free chat now

archhana

archhana

LOVE ,ROMANCE ,REUNITE AND RELATIONSHIP Expert , an Expert of healing broken heart ,now here to help you,join me in private,I'm in free chat now.

LOVESEAN

LOVESEAN

back in free chat now

lovfragrance loveadviser

lovfragrance loveadviser

if youre confused, worried or having any ambiguity you can come and share with me i can help you, love ♥♥

lovfragrance loveadviser

lovfragrance loveadviser

hi frnds nw in free chat with accurate insights:)..........

LOVESEAN

LOVESEAN

FRESH PREDICTION HAPPENED-see my REAL awesome Testimonials. JOIN ME IN FREE CHAT--ACCURACY IS AWESOME--VERY POWERFUL VISION--Master of LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP--GIVE ME ONE CHANCE AND GET SOLUTION ABOUT YOUR LIFE

LOVESEAN

LOVESEAN

available in free chat

9 hours ago Comment Cool  
Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

client's Feedback:
----------------------
Everything he has said regarding the events and predictions to date has happened with no exceptions! The healing sessions have helped to correct the dysfunction and are slowly bringing us together. Thank You! It Is Simply Amazing! Stay Positive My Friends!
===============================================
I always always love too chat with Lovelight, he is very good, very precise in timing as try to tell me the near future, plus to ease my mind with encouragements. Thank you very much Lovelight.
LoveLight's predictions are remarkably precise and accurate. It's amazing how he's able to connect and tell me things without asking any questions. He's truly gifted!
Wonderful and charismatic as always, you are a people magnet, don't know where you get the energy to keep people happy and do good for them, only a selfless soul can do that, what you do for others is just rewarding in itself.........Thank you
Very thorough. Pleasant. Accurate. This was my first reading with him and I will definitely come back. I came in distraught, and I left at peace. You will be amazed by him.
I leave our session feeling so refreshed with the well being of knowing my loved ones walk with me in my daily life and only positive well being surrounds me. XOXOXO
You amaze me every time, there is always something new to discover, it never gets old chatting with you, I am always reminded of how positive you keep me on my way of life, how you change the negative into something to look forward to, how cheery you turn situations into, somehow it always gives me a peace of mind knowing that everything will be alright with your help........Love
This was my first reading with Love.. He is a very sweet person with a beautiful-inviting smile. I wanted a reading today, as I was feeling quite down..he picked up on me, without I´m giving him infos. he described me, the situation and the person involved very well. This reading was very positive, even I was expecting something else. Now its to wait and see, if his timeframe is right. I liked LoveLight very much - for sure I will come back..
I was very vague with my questions, as I am new here and wanted to be sure I had picked a good person. Lovelight01 is just that, very positive. I came ready for bad news but he seems to think I will have a great change. I look forward to seeing the outcome. I will be back for sure.
You always lift up my spirit, I get peace of mind after talking to you that verifies my confidence in everyday life, when things make me nervous you get me to the point where I know it will all work out in my favor, regardless of all my second guessing........ You make me realize how it is important to be a genuine human being, to be soulful inside out, you remind me to be selfless without expecting anything in return no matter what we do in life, I don't know how I can make up for bumping into you, I am forever grateful..........Love
Thanks for your reading.. You were accurate for many facts which i never mentioned to you.. You're a polite person and i hope your healing help me to get back in my life.. Just waiting for your reading to occur in the coming future.. I will surely come back again to consult you..
Very good session of healing.... Let me tell you it is starting to really work and at first I never thought that it would, but I thought what do I have to lose. So, I'm glad I stuck with it. Now, I don't worry as much or have as many bad thoughts going through my head as in the past. More calm and positive and sharing this positivity with others! Its a great change and feeling to have! Thank You For Everything!
YYOu're a wonderful person and thanky ou for helping me out all the time. and looking so deep into my matter. YOu're healings make me confident and the predications are on point. i hope you recieve this
Lovelight is seriously a supportive reader to my life!!!! I need him to encouragement with his gifted skill in readings, to let me know what is going to be happening and what shall I do. I need him. I thank him. Thank s again Lovelight!!
very helpful. I feel better after talking you . I actually lost hope but just talking it out and hearing positivity helps to fight and understand problems better. The healing session, i did first time, was positive. i could see the positivity within in seconds in me. this helps me stay strong and balance things. You're wonderful person and i really appreciate helping me out when i need it the most. Thank you so much!!

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

client's Feedback:
----------------------
He always makes me feel better and guides me towards a more positive path in life. He seems to really connect with my situation, which is why I have complete trust in him. Waiting & hoping on predictions to occur.
==============================================
Love Light 01 has really amazing gifts and is able to channel current situations efficiently and effectively. He is on point with people's feelings. I am waiting for predictions to come true.
==============================================
By now you know my blind faith brings me back time and time again to get reassurance from you in every aspect of my life. Your vibrant soul captures my attention without escaping a beat. You have the kindest of hearts on this globe. I insanely seek your reiteration of future path of Love and Light...........You are much appreciated soul at my sunshine............Love
Had received some updates from him which is needed to keep in mind...he explains to the point and provided healing when required....appreciate him for putting on the important facts and to understand what is going on...looking forward to the future prediction...thank you...
Love light connected with me some months ago and was able to pick up on my emotional state and relationship immediately. He gave me very good insight and advice. Upon re-reading my previous chat with him, he hit all points about the person that I am dealing with. I am back for another reading because with LLight, I am able to gain more clarity to better my path and well being.
Love light introduced some healing and energy work. He allowed me to connect on a level to help heal my heart and keep faith and hope for the future. He has been very kind and very positive throughout the whole experience and gave me a new perspective to the way i think. Thank you love light.

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too.

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

client's Feedback:
----------------------
Everything he has said regarding the events and predictions to date has happened with no exceptions! The healing sessions have helped to correct the dysfunction and are slowly bringing us together. Thank You! It Is Simply Amazing! Stay Positive My Friends!
I always always love too chat with Lovelight, he is very good, very precise in timing as try to tell me the near future, plus to ease my mind with encouragements. Thank you very much Lovelight.
LoveLight's predictions are remarkably precise and accurate. It's amazing how he's able to connect and tell me things without asking any questions. He's truly gifted!
Wonderful and charismatic as always, you are a people magnet, don't know where you get the energy to keep people happy and do good for them, only a selfless soul can do that, what you do for others is just rewarding in itself.........Thank you
Very thorough. Pleasant. Accurate. This was my first reading with him and I will definitely come back. I came in distraught, and I left at peace. You will be amazed by him.
I leave our session feeling so refreshed with the well being of knowing my loved ones walk with me in my daily life and only positive well being surrounds me. XOXOXO
You amaze me every time, there is always something new to discover, it never gets old chatting with you, I am always reminded of how positive you keep me on my way of life, how you change the negative into something to look forward to, how cheery you turn situations into, somehow it always gives me a peace of mind knowing that everything will be alright with your help........Love
This was my first reading with Love.. He is a very sweet person with a beautiful-inviting smile. I wanted a reading today, as I was feeling quite down..he picked up on me, without I´m giving him infos. he described me, the situation and the person involved very well. This reading was very positive, even I was expecting something else. Now its to wait and see, if his timeframe is right. I liked LoveLight very much - for sure I will come back.

Psychic Love Light

Psychic Love Light

Specialties and skills
=======================
— Spirituality & Religion
— Astrology
— Numerology
— Psychic Reading
— Dream Analysis
— Love & Relationship
— Soul mate Connection
— Single & Dating
— Parents & Children
— Affairs & Cheating
— Breaking up & Divorce

billy haji
billy haji
hey,i have a question her i want to know see my spirits or hear them if you can help me i am tired for searching them i know i have spirits i can when i loss samthing and i say in my head where is it in toww secons i m gona fine,so i want to hear and see them please #helpme some one answer me please /
9 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left

Show more  

online psychics

Sensei HeartAngel

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Angelic Psychic Natural Clairvoyant Truthful Fast Accurate Prediction and Timeframes Lightworker Love & Relationship Reunion...

Helped on: 11603

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 5745

lovfragrance loveadviser

PREDICTION HAPPENED..very fast accurate and top rated to the point reader:)LOVE RELATIONSHIP JOB REUNION SEX AND MUCH MORE:)

Helped on: 5687

Medium Lina

Hello, My name is Lina. I have always had clairvoyant capabilities from a young age. I was also an empath. - I would see things happen before they did.

Helped on: 3791

OpheliaJade

★ ACCURATE, DETAILED AND FAST READINGS !! ★ ★ NO SUGAR-COATING !! ★ ★ HONEST AND STRAIGHT FORWARD !! ★

Helped on: 2281