Helped on 1,483,215 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

HI ALL, EVERYONE HAS QUESTIONS,,,,, AND THERE IS ANSWERS FOR ONE THAT SEEKS THEM,, BUT FIRST QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR SELF ARE YOU READY TO HEAR THE TRUTH ???? BECAUSE THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE . NOT LIES OR FAULTS HOPES.. SO DONT BE IN DENILE OR NIEVE BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST KNOWING THE TRUTH, BE FREE AND BE ABLE TO DO THINGS RIGHTS FOR ONCE FOR YOUR SELF OK, NO MAN OR WOMAN IS WORTH DIEING FOR OR PUTTING YOUR LIFE OR FUTURE ON HOLD FOR OR GOING TO JAIL FOR. SO WISE UP LADYS AND GENT'S EVERYDAY YOU WAKE UP YOU START YOUR DAY, THE WAY YOU START ITIS UP TO YOU. BUT WHEN YOU CHANGE THE SAME OLD SAME OLD THING TO NEW THINGS BETTER AND NEW COME FOR YOU. EVERY READER EVERY PSYCHIC CAN READ FOR YOU TELL YOU WHAT WE SEE FEEL SENSE, BUT WE CAN NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU .. ITS UP TO YOU TO TAKE ACTION FOR YOUR SELF TO AMKE YOUR LIFE BETER AND NOT DOING THE SAME OLD THING DAY AFTER DAY, MEANING EVEN GOING TO WORK OR SCHOOL FOOD STORE GO TO ANOTHER STORE USE ANOTHER ROUTE TP GET TO WORK MAKE CHANGES.ITS UP TO YOU TO AHIEVE YOUR GOALS LIVE OUR LIFE ITS UP TO YOU TO LET GO SOME ONE OR NOT, BUT IF YOUR TRYING TO HOLD ON TO SOME ONE THAT DOSE NOT WANT TO BE HELD ON TO,, WELL YOU CANT FORCE FREE WILL, AND THERE FOR YOUR ONLY HOLDING YOUR SELF BACK AND PSYCHICS CAN HELP YOU THERE IF YOUR NOT WILL TO HEAR THE TRUTH OR WILLING TO LET GO AND MOVE ON. NO ONE IS MENT TO BE ALONE NOT UNLESS THEY MAKE THE CHOICE TO BE ALONE. SO REALLY THINK FOR YOUR SELF AND THEN ASK YOUR QUESTIONS. MANY BLESSINGS ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU NOT GIVE YOU FAULTS HOPES.. SEEK THE TRUTH ,,,,,HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOUR FREE !!!!!SPIRITUAL WISDOM NO SALE NEEDED !!! ALLWAYS A GOOD RATE. 3 TO 5 MINS AND YOU WILL HAVE PEACE AND CLARITY.....

I HAVE HELP MANY ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS IN MANY WAYS. IN THIER CAREERS TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN THEM SAVE RELATIONSHIPS AND REVEAL ALL THEY NEED TO REVEAL. LET ME HELP YU AND REVEAL YOUR NEEDS.

TO 5 MINS WITH ME OR HOW EVER LONG YOU WANT. WITH ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND.
*************************************************************************************
FAST AND VERY ASURING CLEAR ANSWERS AND DETAILS AND VERY ACCURATE...WORLD WIDE KNOWN ✰ PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAMES. READINGS ON MARRIAGES, LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER,AND EVERYTHING ELCE...........................................................................................................................
AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWERS AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
✰ 1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
✰ 2. CAN WE RESTORE ? PASSION ? FEELINGS ? ROMANCE ? SEX ? TRUST ? COMMITMENT ?
✰ 3. CAN I REVEAL ? WHAT ? WHOM ? WHEN ? WHY ?
✰ 4. CAN WE GAIN PEACE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ?
✰ 5. CAN I STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
✰ 6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
✰ 7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
✰ 8.CAN I STOP SEPERATION ?
✰ 9. ? CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
✰ 10.LONG DISTANCE/INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS?
✰ 11.INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
✰ 12.Reunite Lovers/Spouses/Familys
Work and Career
Love life
Should I give up & let go and move on?
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Connection with Ones that Crossed Over
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and loved ones
Spell casting rituals
Stop A EX'LOVER OR EX'SPOUSE From interfering in your relationship/ life.
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATS

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

$1.99/MIN SALE $1.99/MIN!!! NOW 2200+ MEMBERS HELPED!! LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS. FAST FAST DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be. DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! LOVE and LIGHT to you ALL!!!!! :)

TAROT READINGS WITH TIME FRAMES!!!!!
LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS READINGS!!!!
GENERAL READINGS!!!
PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE!!!

PRIVATE E-MAIL READINGS AVAILABLE!!!!! APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

HIGH LEVEL OF ACCURACY AND FABULOUS TESTIMONIALS!!!!!!
MANY ORANUM CAN VOUCH FOR ME!!!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 39 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a FIRM BELIEVER in continuing education and investing in yourself!!! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me

Zuggie

Zuggie

VINTAGE CHAT IS NOW OPEN!

-Integrity
-Professional
-Quality Personalized Readings
-Memorable Soul Infusion
-Unsurpassed Client Care
-Innovative Techniques To Apply To Your Life's Path

-Big Vintage Hugs!

TG Tarot Psychic

TG Tarot Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

✯♥ ACCURATE TAROT READINGS ♥✯
✯♥✯♥✯♥ 1.49 per minute ✯♥✯♥✯♥
✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯
Honest, Accurate, Detailed Readings
For Love, Relationships, Family,
Career, & By TG Tarot Psychic
47+ Years Experience.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
to quickly Heal Love-Pain and other
Challenges, & Law of Attraction to
Manifest Your True Love SoulMate,
Happiness, Success,
Prosperity, & Abundance!
✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

✯ HONEST ♥ TAROT ♥ READINGS ✯
✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯
47+ Years Experience.
Happiness, Success,
Prosperity, & Abundance!
✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

●▬▬▬▬▬●(♥♥♥)✿( TG TAROT PSYCHIC )✿(♥♥♥)●▬▬▬▬▬●
TG Tarot is back in FREE CHAT! Come join our Mon AM Tarot Party & Healing Circle until 3:45am US Eastern! Come have your Love-Pain and other challenges quickly and safely healed! Let 's heal your Love-Pain with EFT, and Manifest your True Love Soul-Mate, Happiness, Prosperity, & Success with Law of Attraction.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

HI ALL, EVERYONE HAS QUESTIONS,,,,, AND THERE IS ANSWERS FOR ONE THAT SEEKS THEM,, BUT FIRST QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR SELF ARE YOU READY TO HEAR THE TRUTH ???? BECAUSE THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE . NOT LIES OR FAULTS HOPES.. SO DONT BE IN DENILE OR NIEVE BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST KNOWING THE TRUTH, BE FREE AND BE ABLE TO DO THINGS RIGHTS FOR ONCE FOR YOUR SELF OK, NO MAN OR WOMAN IS WORTH DIEING FOR OR PUTTING YOUR LIFE OR FUTURE ON HOLD FOR OR GOING TO JAIL FOR. SO WISE UP LADYS AND GENT'S EVERYDAY YOU WAKE UP YOU START YOUR DAY, THE WAY YOU START ITIS UP TO YOU. BUT WHEN YOU CHANGE THE SAME OLD SAME OLD THING TO NEW THINGS BETTER AND NEW COME FOR YOU. EVERY READER EVERY PSYCHIC CAN READ FOR YOU TELL YOU WHAT WE SEE FEEL SENSE, BUT WE CAN NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU .. ITS UP TO YOU TO TAKE ACTION FOR YOUR SELF TO AMKE YOUR LIFE BETER AND NOT DOING THE SAME OLD THING DAY AFTER DAY, MEANING EVEN GOING TO WORK OR SCHOOL FOOD STORE GO TO ANOTHER STORE USE ANOTHER ROUTE TP GET TO WORK MAKE CHANGES.ITS UP TO YOU TO AHIEVE YOUR GOALS LIVE OUR LIFE ITS UP TO YOU TO LET GO SOME ONE OR NOT, BUT IF YOUR TRYING TO HOLD ON TO SOME ONE THAT DOSE NOT WANT TO BE HELD ON TO,, WELL YOU CANT FORCE FREE WILL, AND THERE FOR YOUR ONLY HOLDING YOUR SELF BACK AND PSYCHICS CAN HELP YOU THERE IF YOUR NOT WILL TO HEAR THE TRUTH OR WILLING TO LET GO AND MOVE ON. NO ONE IS MENT TO BE ALONE NOT UNLESS THEY MAKE THE CHOICE TO BE ALONE. SO REALLY THINK FOR YOUR SELF AND THEN ASK YOUR QUESTIONS. MANY BLESSINGS ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU NOT GIVE YOU FAULTS HOPES.. SEEK THE TRUTH ,,,,,HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOUR FREE !!!!!SPIRITUAL WISDOM NO SALE NEEDED !!! ALLWAYS A GOOD RATE. 3 TO 5 MINS AND YOU WILL HAVE PEACE AND CLARITY.....

I HAVE HELP MANY ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS IN MANY WAYS. IN THIER CAREERS TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN THEM SAVE RELATIONSHIPS AND REVEAL ALL THEY NEED TO REVEAL. LET ME HELP YU AND REVEAL YOUR NEEDS.

TO 5 MINS WITH ME OR HOW EVER LONG YOU WANT. WITH ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND.
*************************************************************************************
FAST AND VERY ASURING CLEAR ANSWERS AND DETAILS AND VERY ACCURATE...WORLD WIDE KNOWN ✰ PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAMES. READINGS ON MARRIAGES, LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER,AND EVERYTHING ELCE...........................................................................................................................
AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWERS AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
✰ 1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
✰ 2. CAN WE RESTORE ? PASSION ? FEELINGS ? ROMANCE ? SEX ? TRUST ? COMMITMENT ?
✰ 3. CAN I REVEAL ? WHAT ? WHOM ? WHEN ? WHY ?
✰ 4. CAN WE GAIN PEACE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ?
✰ 5. CAN I STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
✰ 6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
✰ 7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
✰ 8.CAN I STOP SEPERATION ?
✰ 9. ? CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
✰ 10.LONG DISTANCE/INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS?
✰ 11.INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
✰ 12.Reunite Lovers/Spouses/Familys
Work and Career
Love life
Should I give up & let go and move on?
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Connection with Ones that Crossed Over
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and loved ones
Spell casting rituals
Stop A EX'LOVER OR EX'SPOUSE From interfering in your relationship/ life.
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATS

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

Something You want to share?$1.99/MIN SALE $1.99/MIN!!! NOW 2200+ MEMBERS HELPED!! LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS. FAST FAST DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be. DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! LOVE and LIGHT to you ALL!!!!! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 39 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a FIRM BELIEVER in continuing education and investing in yourself!!! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and readi

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯
47+ Years Experience.
Happiness, Success,
Prosperity, & Abundance!
✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯
47+ Years Experience.
Happiness, Success,
Prosperity, & Abundance!
✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

TG Tarot is back in FREE CHAT! Come join our Sun PM / Mon AM Tarot Party & Healing Circle until 11:45pm US Eastern! Come have your Love-Pain and other challenges quickly and safely healed! Let 's heal your Love-Pain with EFT, and Manifest your True Love Soul-Mate, Happiness, Prosperity, & Success with Law of Attraction.

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

$1.99/MIN SALE $1.99/MIN!!! NOW 2200+ MEMBERS HELPED!! LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS. FAST FAST DETAILED READINGS IN ALL AREAS WITH TIME FRAMES! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

TG Tarot is back in FREE CHAT! Come join our Sun PM / Mon AM Tarot Party & Healing Circle until 11:45pm US Eastern! Come have your Love-Pain and other challenges quickly and safely healed! Let 's heal your Love-Pain with EFT, and Manifest your True Love Soul-Mate, Happiness, Prosperity, & Success with Law of Attraction.

TG Tarot Psychic

TG Tarot Psychic

Here's some of my recent Testimonials! Enjoy!

Accra | 2015-05-24 00:42:24
Beatrice
Tg is a wonderful psychic and was very clear didn't waste my credits and highly recommend him and teaches you how to use your abilities to attain what you want.

kellie psl | 2015-05-23 00:38:13
kellie
great reading thank you

Deborah Arnprior | 2015-05-21 15:14:00
Deborah
he has given me tools to heal that brought out a lot of emotion, thanks tg

Abigail Rudner Martinez | 2015-05-21 06:26:58
Abigail Rudner
xoox thanks wonderful - helpful!

LKLUCKY15 NEW YORK | 2015-05-21 06:07:51
LKLUCKY15
He was very helpful and I will consulting him again.

kathie kimberly | 2015-05-20 16:00:49
kathie
Very well balanced, accurate, applicable to my life and made sense. Very helpful.

sf | 2015-05-17 00:56:18
mira
Thank you! Super!

sin city | 2015-05-16 22:20:28
sin
thank you ! great!

moonstone london | 2015-05-16 18:51:08
moonstone
thanks would really like the links to do the healing

me here | 2015-05-16 17:11:25
me
great bloke made me feel at ease some intresting cards came up Looking forward to see Thank you

Julia Turner Wichita | 2015-05-15 17:26:48
Julia Turner
Excellent reading. How can he pull so many great cards?

shellbynz a | 2015-04-26 11:56:48
shellbynz
good reading

Mary utica | 2015-04-25 06:24:58
Mary
Thank you very much. I enjoyed the reading. Gave professional and informative information. I am looking forward to meeting that new person of interest =).

faerieLovee n.y. | 2015-04-19 10:22:46
faerieLovee
tg is a great psychic reader. he gave me the clarity i needed to know. i definitely recommend him.

Haley Texas | 2015-03-02 08:30:58
Haley
Good reading, I always enjoy seeing the tarot cards for myself. Fast and direct, too!

Martkos Melbourne, Australia | 2015-03-02 07:21:15
Martkos
TG, thanks for the EFT Tapping / Healing Session today, and for the advice and references for further reading / learning. Much appreciated. Highly recommended.

Vera Lito | 2015-03-01 23:53:33
Vera
Very good reading. thank you

Tony London | 2015-03-01 22:39:41
Tony
i very good reading, excellent and to the point and understanding and sincerer

LA EP | 2015-02-16 06:42:31
LA
Nice tarot reading, explained things well. Made sense to my life

Lani las vegas | 2015-01-18 05:22:26
Lani
really nice.

star the universe | 2015-01-04 00:19:26
star
A wonderful reader very nice and patient. He is so down to earth. Very informative. Thank u for the healing session also. Big universal hugs and blessings...Happy New Year!!

Matt Sydney | 2015-01-02 01:26:03
Matt
he was really helpful. very good reiki session

golden herat73 london | 2014-12-22 13:10:25
golden herat73
fFantasic reading, 100 % spot on. Can not believe how accurate he was! Highly recommend it. God bless you for your work.

michelle san antonio | 2014-12-20 03:29:38
michelle
very honest, and teaches you how to heal your situations! froze up so I had to quit the chat. but will definitely come back

bj y | 2014-12-18 00:48:47
bj
hes really caring and honest thank you

Martkos Melbourne, Australia | 2014-12-17 05:50:33
Martkos
Thanks for the EFT Tapping / Healing session regarding anxiety and for teaching me the Reiki Attunements. Much Appreciated.

Taries Earth | 2014-12-16 15:11:57
Taries
Thank you Tg, I enjoyed learning new techniques and the reading was very accurate. Thank you for time and service. Namaste

disturbed86 Monrovia, CA | 2014-12-16 01:26:58
disturbed86
love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIVE STARS

Nicole Pittsburgh | 2014-12-15 22:42:15
Nicole
Needed a very short reading and it was great haha! Thanks!

Martkos Melbourne, Australia | 2014-12-15 02:52:52
Martkos
The EFT Tapping is effective and I have began to see improvements and feel the benefit. TG is also a good counselor and adviser.

TG Tarot Psychic

TG Tarot Psychic

✯ FOR HONEST, ACCURATE, DETAILED ✯
✯ PSYCHIC TAROT READINGS ✯
✯ REMOTE HEALING FOR ALL LOVE PAINS & HURTS ✯
✯ WITH EFT REIKI & REMOTE ENERGY HEALING ✯
✯ FOR MANIFESTING YOUR TRUE LOVE SOULMATE ✯
✯ WITH LAW OF ATTRACTION & "THE SECRET" ✯
✯ FOR LASTING HAPPINESS, PROSPERITY, & SUCCESS ✯
✯ 47 YRS. EXP. ✯
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● )✿( SPECIALTIES )✿( ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

✿ Love ✿ Relationship ✿ Compatibilty ✿ Breakups ✿ Marriage ✿ Kids ✿ Divorce ✿
✿ Career ✿ Job ✿ Finance ✿ Business ✿ Travel ✿ Wealth ✿
✿ Legal matters ✿ Property ✿ Buy and sell ✿ Lost and found ✿ Life prediction ✿

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● )✿( OTHER SERVICES )✿( ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

✿ Life Coaching ✿ EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) ✿
✿ Law of Attraction ✿ Reiki ✿ Energy Healing ✿ Reflexology ✿

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● )✿( TG TAROT )✿( ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Hi There, My name is TG Tarot and I’d like to welcome you to ORANUM.

I've been practicing Tarot card reading since my grandmother taught me to read the Tarot when I was 16 (I am now 63).

Today, I read with the Rider-Waite Tarot deck (A.E Waite - Pamela C. Smith - London 1910), the Thoth Tarot Deck (Alleister Crowley - Lady Freda Harris - London 1969), the Hermetic Tarot deck (Geoffrey Dowson - NY 1979), and other Golden Dawn type decks.

I have been giving honest, affordable, accurate, useful Tarot readings for Happiness, Love, Prosperity and Abundance, for over 47 years.

My Psychic Tarot readings are based on The Ancient Hermetic Mystery Wisdom of The Golden Dawn, Tarot, Astrology, Numerology, Qabalah, and Angelic Correspondences.

I really enjoy helping friends and clients to acquire deep spiritual healing, awareness, psychic wisdom, & clarity.

I also provide my clients with counselling, instruction, & coaching in practicing powerful Psychic, Spiritual exercises to overcome life challenges and to manifest success, love, happiness, prosperity, and abundance.

I am available 7 days a week and have a flexible enough schedule to accommodate convenient Tarot Readings for clients in most Time Zones.

I look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you.

Zuggie

Zuggie

VINTAGE CHAT IS NOW OPEN!

-Integrity
-Professional
-Quality Personalized Readings
-Memorable Soul Infusion
-Unsurpassed Client Care
-Innovative Techniques To Apply To Your Life's Path

-Big Vintage Hugs!

Scarlett Love

Scarlett Love

Available for readings at an always affordable rate ~ now through morning!!! Jump in the late night train.

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯
47+ Years Experience.
Happiness, Success,
Prosperity, & Abundance!
✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯♥✯

TG Tarot Psychic

Description:

Show more  

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

WATCH FOR MY DEMOS! NO ONE GOES AWAY WITHOUT FINDING SOME REAL HELP! THE TRUTH DOESN'T TAKE LONG TO SHARE. MOST READINGS WITH ME ARE...

Helped on: 31154

PsychicPower Prithy

♥~LOVE GURU @ YOUR SERVICE. REALITY DOESN'T DEMAND PROOF & MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR *QUALITY...

Helped on: 22459

KatzEye

“ KATZEYE : clairvoyance, clairaudience, psychic medium, empathy, tarot “ Helping you connect with spirit and your inner soul “...

Helped on: 1357

shepsychic

5000+reading with awesome testimonials. I m specialist in love ,relationship,career etc.

Helped on: 5779

Purushottam Upmanyu

RELATIONSHIP, LOVE, CAREER, FINANCE...ALL YOUR ANSWERS JUST A CLICK AWAY...PSYCHIC, ASTRO, NUMERO...

Helped on: 2982