Helped on 1,313,736 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Moon Medium

Moon Medium

NO FREE READINGS. ALL QUESTIONS CAN ONLY BE ANSWERED IN PRIVATE BY AN EXPERIENCED PSYCHIC LIKE ME. NO SUGARCOATING EITHER. 4.99.

AnimaSolis

AnimaSolis

NO FREE or YES/NO QUESTIONS
I can establish conection in PRIVATE in less than 30 seconds;all the general advices I could give you can be found on my hall,in my clubs or in my bio.
Feeling down?Irritation and nervousness?Anxiety and depression?Social phobia and relationship issues?Middle age crysis or agedness fear of death?Just a few from a long list of malaises that choke you everyday and prevent you from really living.
WHAT CAN I DO for you?I mean more than just giving you a simple prediction about your future?
I can help you cope with those malaises,I will help you in teaching yourself how to find your own Universe inside and hold it in your hand.
Together we can find the solutions you need,all it takes is WANTING,you set yourself a goal and all the limits dissipate,you LOVE and slowly you start breathing again,you ACCEPT so you can UNDERSTAND better,you GO DEEPER so you can GROW and to define your OWN VALUES.
"MEANING OF LIFE?
Life is something natural and as all natural things are,it should be allowed to follow its flow,its course that has a certain pattern,wich is buried deep down inside ourselves.That certain pattern has no limits or knowledge of time and space,its the Universe itself.
Most dont get to see it,some see it,but are content to just watch it and only a few get to hold it in their hand.
ACCEPT all so you can understand better,LOVE only a few so you may never lose yourself in the ones you accept,but CHARISH only one so you may never stop growing ..."
RELATIONSHIP SPREAD - FRIENDSHIP/LOVE MATCH/SOULMATE
PERSONALITY SPREAD/CAREER CHOICE
DREAM INTERPRETATION as messages coming from the Universe to your psyche
ENERGY HEALER
1.99/min - SIMPLE READING (general or specific questions) 5 to 7 minutes,
- COMPLEX READING (self development) 7 to 15 minutes/session.
- for DREAM INTERPRETATION just post your dream in my 'DREAM SYMBOLISM' club,I will check it out and after take me private (so you dont waste time in private writing your dream).
LOVE you all and may the "anima solis" guide your souls.

Moon Medium

Moon Medium

Hello Dear Members....

I am reachable again and hope to pass on positive, uplifting and genuinely compassionate Messages.
Please be ready when asking me. You are welcome to leave feedback. This allows me to see how you feel about me working with the ANGELS to give you the light you have been searching for.
These are trying times and with my guidance, finding the right energy will not be a problem.

Love

Moon.

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

TAKE THE ENLIGHTENED VIEW. IT DEMANDS MORE BUT THE REWARDS ARE SPECTACULAR. JUST GOT A LITTLE NOTE FROM MY BROTHER, ARMAND. HE SAID, "EVERY SECOND COUNTS, BECAUSE WE HAVE NO GUARANTEES ABOUT TOMORROW, SO LIVE BEAUTIFULLY IN EACH PRECIOUS MOMENT." LISTEN TO THIS KIDS. YOU ARE GOING TO BE THROWN FACE TO FACE WITH SOME FEROCIOUS EGOS IN THIS LIFE. THE MANIFESTATION IS ALWAYS "I DID MORE, GAVE MORE THAN YOU. AND WHATEVER YOU DO IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH." LAUGH LIKE CRAZY THEN RUN!!!!

sri devaya

sri devaya

~~RECOGNIZE YOUR OWN INNER LOVELINESS~~

" :)One of the most spiritually in tune psychics on Oranum. I have instantly made a new friend and confidant. Thank you SriDevaya!"

"She was wonderful!! one of the best readings i've ever had. and got a lot of things correct and gave me guidance i needed."

"she is exceptional. very spiritual and very connected."

Stellardoor

Stellardoor

Vitamins ~
Vit C (4000 mg)
Vit B complex (1/day)
vit B12 (5000 mcg)
Vit D3 (5000 - 10,000 IU)

Minerals ~
Magnesium (800 mg)
Selenium (200 mcg)
Zinc (50 mg)
Potassium (550 mg)

Food Based Supplements ~
Resveratrol (250 mg)
Grape Seed Extract
Trumeric/Curcumin
Cranberry
Garlic
Green Tea
Ginger Root
Garcinia Cambogia
Green Coffee Bean extract
Co-Q 10

Hormones ~
Melatonin
Dhea
5-HTP

sri devaya

sri devaya

" :)One of the most spiritually in tune psychics on Oranum. I have instantly made a new friend and confidant. Thank you SriDevaya!"

"She was wonderful!! one of the best readings i've ever had. and got a lot of things correct and gave me guidance i needed."

Deva PsychicFae

Deva PsychicFae

If You Want Truth An Clarity An Straight Forward Answers Then Im The Psychic For You, Click The Magic Button, comming into free chat

☆ AREA'S OF EXPERTISE ☆

♪Life Coach Sessions = 20mins ( Please Inform me in Advance for Life Coach Sessions)
♪ Past/ Present/ Future
♪ I Ching Readings
♪Love & Relationship
♪ Career/ Finance's
♪Past Life's
♪Mediumship
♪Energy Readings
♪Faerie/ Angel Readings
♪Spirit Guild Readings
♪Aura Readings
♪Dream Analayis
♪ Pregnancy
♪ Health Issues
♪ Manifesting Abundance/Success
♪ Sex and Intimacy
♪ Career
♪ Pet Communication
♪ Soul-mates and Twin-flames
♪Charkra Cleaseing/ Balancing Charkra's
♪Reiki
♪Crystal Healing
♪Holistic Healing
♪Natural Healing
♪Chakra Healing
♪Sessions are usaully around 10 to 20 mins

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
sri devaya

sri devaya

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

AHINORA ADVISESYOU

January 31st, 2015.

SELF-ACCEPTANCE.LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE.

WORK: A powerful day or nothing special.Watch out for falling objects or having your plans fall apart. Big changes in your emotional outlook.

JOB SEEKERS: Excellent day to buy a lottery ticket,but pay attention in traffic.

RELATIONSHIPS: Unexpected meeting with old friends.tempers can flare love remains strong. Think about vacantion plans.

WELCOME TO MY ROOM.

GET 3 in 1 reading: time frames, body scanning , imprtant days.No tools here- born gifted.

FREE CHAT- only general qs will be answered.

DEMO TIME- free detailed reading for only one member in the room, showing abilities and way of work.

ALL MEMBERS, who were in PVT sessions with me, receieve weekly bonuses next few weeks

BE ONE of them.

sri devaya

sri devaya

Deva PsychicFae

Deva PsychicFae

If You Want Truth An Clarity An Straight Forward Answers Then Im The Psychic For You, Click The Magic Button. ill be in free chat soon keep an eye out for me be there or be sqare:)

☆ Love Guru, Psychic, Empath, Clairvoyant , Clairaudient, Clairsentient, Mediumship, Energy Reader, Spiritualist ☆
☆ No Self Promotion Reviews Speak for Themselfs ☆
☆ Has helped over a Thousand Repeated Clients from all over the World ☆
☆ Very Accurate an Consistent in all my Readings ☆
☆ Verry Blunt an Honest an to the Point ☆
☆ Never Waste your Time an Money ☆

5 hours ago Comment Cool  
sri devaya

sri devaya

sri devaya

sri devaya

IntuitiveMara

IntuitiveMara

Still doing Demo Everyone :)

countess starella

countess starella

SEE YOU AFTER MIDNIGHT USA EASTERN. TAKING ADONIS TO JAPANESE RESTAURANT. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

8 hours ago Cool  
countess starella
countess starella
HERE NOW DARLING HEART
27 minutes ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
sri devaya

sri devaya

sri devaya

sri devaya

countess starella

countess starella

MUCH WISDOM AND INSIGHT TO SHARE, LITTLE ANGELS. SO COME AND SAY HELLO. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

IntuitiveMara

IntuitiveMara

Hey Roomies, In FreeChat :) Take Advantage of the Special Before it Ends :) Honesty 1st!!

Show more  

online psychics

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

BRITISH UK TV TOP RATED SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH AN AMAZING RECORD OF OVER 17000 READINGS GIVEN IN JUST THREE YEARS ON ORANUM * ACCURATE READINGS AND PREDICTIONS *...

Helped on: 17824

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 169

WINDSONG07

sale price2.99 /MINT(PREDICTION HAPPENED)~SEE AWESOME TESTIMONIALS~Highly Experienced*Extreme

Helped on: 559

Love Soulmate

❤❤ BEST RATE ❤ ❤ WITH GREAT LOVE SOUL MATE PSYCHIC❤ ❤ ... I am a natural gifted psychic through blood. I come from a very long line...

Helped on: 1450

Intuitive Natalie

★ CLEAR & ACCURATE PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS★MOST POWERFUL READINGS

Helped on: 7903