Helped on 1,260,340 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

Something You want to sh**SALE $1.99**NOW OVER 1850 MEMBERS HELPED. TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS/CHEATING/JOBS & FINANCES/ TIME FRAMES/FUTURE READINGS/STRAIGHTFORWARD

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be. DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! LOVE and LIGHT to you ALL!!!!! :)

TAROT READINGS WITH TIME FRAMES!!!!!
LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS READINGS!!!!
GENERAL READINGS!!!
PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE!!!

PRIVATE E-MAIL READINGS AVAILABLE!!!!! APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

HIGH LEVEL OF ACCURACY AND FABULOUS TESTIMONIALS!!!!!!
MANY ORANUM CAN VOUCH FOR ME!!!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 39 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a FIRM BELIEVER in continuing education and investing in yourself!!! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

50% OFF!!! SALE!!! $1.99 SALE!!! TIME FRAMES PREDICTIONS INCLUDED :)

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

**SALE $1.99**NOW OVER 1850 MEMBERS HELPED. TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS/CHEATING/JOBS & FINANCES/ TIME FRAMES/FUTURE READINGS/STRAIGHTFORWARD

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be. DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! LOVE and LIGHT to you ALL!!!!! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 39 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a FIRM BELIEVER in continuing education and investing in yourself!!! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profil

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic

With my 25 years of experience in Astrology, Numerology and Vastu I hope you achieve what your heart desires. My wisdom and expertise will bring you closer to the source of your inner strength and guideyou to make the right decisions to help your love life, relationships, health, Business and career etc. I will also help you overcome negative situations or deal with difficult combinations in your horoscope through prescribing various remedies. These remedies may include wearing a precise gem stone to reinforce a particular planetary position and spiritual practices to triumph over obstacles in life.

*HELP YOU TO BRING BACK YOUR LOVE
*IMPROVE RELATIONSHIP AND EXPERIENCE TRUE LOVE
*HELP TO GET A DESIRED JOB
*BRING LOTS OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES
*HELP TO BLOSSOM YOUR CAREER
*ENSURE YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE
*BRING IN FAME AND RECOGNITION
*FULFILL YOUR DESIRES
*SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS, LONGEVITY AND PATIENCE
*SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
*HELP TO COME OUT FROM DEBTS
*HELP IN MARKETING AND BRAND BUILDING OF YOUR BUSINESS
*SUGGEST BENEFICIAL INVESTMENTS
*INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITS
*HANDLE GOVT. DEPARTMENT EFFECTIVELY
*IMPROVE EDUCATION AND STUDIES
*MAKE YOU CONFIDENT OF YOUR ABILITIES
*MAKE YOU POWERFUL AND MAJESTIC
*GRANT LEGAL POWER

I am a Vastu expert, follow my vastu remedies and experience positive changes in your life….Many blessings

see few of my great testimonials:

sanity53

Well in my mind there is no doubt about it .... The Remedy King has arrived! Annil gave me remedies today to aid in my condition...I look forward to seeing the results. Previously Annil gave me exercises to do with my hands that have already worked in my healing. This expert is great and I will return.

Blessings

Annil has the best remedies on this site. i've followed all of them thus far and they have started to work. every time i get a reading, he's very kind and gentle. told me not to worry about future. it's very bright. Annil is God sent. all the stars in universe to him. highly, highly recommend. will be back soon :)

Faith

Vastu remedies are a very powerful form of healing and mending what's broken. It's been a few weeks since I have tired these remedies and it's changing things for the better. Annil has help me in the spiritual healing for good and positive energies around me. Give these remedies a try.....faith 81.N,J USA

Akron |
Aniithaa

i'm very happy with his remedies and they worked perfectly well in all my endeavours like succeeding in getting a job .Now i'm lookign to secure job with his blessings .I would recommend Annil to everyone who are looking for a great shift in their life

Rrahul

one word, simply amazing consultant. his remedies work instantly. Great

Nnili

He is brilliant. Have been to many on oranum, however Annil's remedies are the only one's that have genuinely worked. I could not get a interview for love nor money, after 9 months of frustration i had a pvtAnnil and with his remedies i got a job within 4 weeks. A super super guy
NYC |

Blessings

Annil never ceases to amaze me. His compassion for his clients is one of the qualities that make him stand out. he doesnt waste your time or money by giving false hope. his remedies are very powerful and have been working thus far. he did a healing for me that worked. im very grateful for Annil. will check back in a few days.

Cinnadoll

Very positive man and has been helping me with my struggle for a good amount of time now. Please see him if you're struggling with something because he will help you out.

Blessings

Annil is great as always! He's amongst 1 of my 5 top readers on the site. He's number 1 when it comes to remedies and doing healings. Annil is a very nice and gentle man. Keep being a light for all of us that get readings from you.

Jacqquii

Very comfortable talking with this man. He is very wise. His offers for healing are wonderful. It was nice to spend time with a positive person who gives a lot of his energy to those he is listening to. I thank him greatly for what he has expressed about my current situation. His insight is spot-on. He also has a very open minded approach, which was really helpful for me. Please spend some time with Annil...he is healing you from the moment he says "hello, can you hear me and see me clearly?"

love

very kind spirit and so very willing to help in the matters that you are struggling with. I will do exactly as he states for his remedies. Really wanting them to work will update as things progress. Thank you for your help Annil...bless you

Kayeluv1

Thank you for a wonderful reading! :) I look forward to having a love healing session with you very soon! I really need you to help dry my tears and to help heal my heart. I will take all of your advice and do all of the remedies that you told me to do! Thank you for your patience and kindness and for not judging me and my situation!!! Thank you for taking the time to explain everything until I understood it and for not getting upset that you had to repeat yourself a few times!!!!! Thank you for reassuring me that I am a very special person and God gifted because I thought God didn't love me! Annil, I wish you any blessings and I thank you so much for all of your encouraging words. Take care.

Sarah

I was not sure at first however this man is great and I amazed at his accuracy... and gradually his predictions have been coming true as well... everyone must get a reading done from him ... been getting the readings done since the past almost one year now ... he has been really helpful and his suggestions and remedies have worked wonders for me ... thanks a lot annil... you are a great reader and an amazing person

Jennifer

Thanks a lot for the reading .... things have changed a lot since I started following the suggestions you gave me .. you have really helped a lot .. thank you one again.. xoxo

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic

Khuram786

Annil is a great man, good Remadis satisfaction, I did many time with him when I hv my problems got solved so quickly, I come back over and over again. thanks.

Tammy

Always very honest. Even I don't like the answer, but he has remedies.
Ashtek
Extremely positive, sincere and helpful - interesting advises about remedies and their effects on your life.

dhruti

The remedy I got from him, works great for me. Thanks a lot. I recommend people to try this person as a psychics.

tara00

Annil is a gifted person without a doubt. I will come back to him time after time as his remedies work. He is honest, passionate and true to helping his clients. God bless you and your work forever.

RB

really helpful..all his remedies have helped me

aqua

Annil is very good at numerology. He gave me some remedies. He is quite knowledgeable as far as numerology is concerned. Will revert after doing the remedies. Thanks & god bless.

* secret_gardens88

Annil was great. He is among my top 5 on Oranum. People should come to him, and not other readers. I love that he gives remedies which help is getting what you want... Instead of just giving predictions... You won't regret it... :) He is very caring and respectful also.

pammy13

Thank you. It is good to get confirmation on my thoughts about the twin flame man. I am excited to try you suggested remedies. Thank you also for your genuine concern. I will update you. Thanks again

faith81

Spoke to annil today and he remembered a special remedy for me to bring back a loved one. I can't wait to get started.

charlenebev

I feel that you are a genuine, caring psychic with true abilities. I have suffered in a terrible situation, and I hope that a sign comes soon, to show me the light again. Thank you, you were very accurate.

tara00

ANNIL is blessed with kindness - he is a genuine soul and does genuine work with all his heart to help people. I feel i can count on him to get results. i believe his remedies might have saved my life - I will be glad to feedback to him as soon as i get settled in my new job. Thank you Annill god bless you.

Eileen1005

Annil is awesome!! I would encourage my closest friends to consult with him! He is very accurate...very precise in his approach to your questions and highly compassionate about your situation. He wants happiness for people, you can feel it! He has many remedies to improve your situation, in addition to powerful insights. He is a definite favorite of mine from now on!!!

Menamz

Five star reader, highly recommended! If you are seeking for true answers and solutions you must have reading with him, his remedies are very powerful, genuine person, wonderful human being with golden heart, I can never forget your help. I wish you lots of success and happiness ... Blessings love peace and light to you :)

Bast78

Annil is wonderful! He not only gave me an uplifted and honest reading but he also gave me remedies how to fix things in my life. Thank you ver

A.H.

I've been to Annil a few times and have been very pleased with his remedies. Now I am waiting for great things to unfold! Thanks, Annil

Latha9

I have always felt good with his remedies. This time, after a while; I needed help & he suggested some more remedies. Pray to God; Anilji's help showers on me. Best wishes to his talent. Regards!

sanity53

Annil is a very caring psychic with a wonderful mind. His remedies are the best and are working very well for me. I go to Annil for his remedies because he explains them fully and when I don't understand he finds another way to.

ora111

Annil thank you so much for the help you gave me you brought back my happines .God bless you always

JILL Ann

Annil is fantastic! He has Vedic knowledge and is very specific with numerology. He also provides powerful, yet practical remedies to alleviate an issue or obstacle. He is honest and very clear about what needs to occur for success and happiness. Highly recommend him

srunion

Anill is my full time physician!! I always enjoy spending time and learning from this wonderful man. I will always be grateful for his help and his impact he has made on my life I would highly recommend him.. There is no one else like him... There is not enough good words to say

Need2know5

He is amazingly correct. He had a full grasp of the whole situation and gave very powerful remedies to correct everything. He was awesome in his readings and very thorough, and specific to questions. Very Helpful. He is highly recommendable among all the psychics, who are on the Oranum Website.

sanity53

Annil was as usual very keen to assist with his remedies and also to explain the benefit of these remedies in my life choices. Thanks

Robin

Annil calming voice and remedies surely do help. Wouldn't have it any other way! I will keep you updated at all times! THANK YOU!

10empress

excellent humble person,given simple remedies.very down to earth person:).definetly take a pvt reading.

Saponaman

He is absolutely amazing he is very easy to talk to and he is so polite and helpful. I have bought a lot of credit just to get private readings and remedies from him and he has really helped me a lot which I appreciate so much. An excellent Oranum Expert who i think is great.

blessings

amazing remedies and spell removal capability. i felt the energy and vibrations when he was connecting to my spirit. Annil is definitely one of a kind. great soul and heaven sent

Annil LovePsychic

Annil LovePsychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Live on Oranum. Get clarity on Love, Relationship, Marriage, Career, job, Finance, Health and other issues concerning your life... Available for private readings ... See you in free chat .. blessings

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

50%OFF!!! SALE!!! $1.99 SALE!! TIME FRAME PREDICTIONS INCLUDED. :)

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

**SALE $1.99**NOW OVER 1850 MEMBERS HELPED. TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS/CHEATING/JOBS & FINANCES/ TIME FRAMES/FUTURE READINGS/STRAIGHTFORWARD

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profil

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

GOOD EVENING FRIENDS AND MEMBERS I AM BACK IN FREE CHAT:) STOP IN AND JOIN US.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM ☆ 3 TO 5 MINS WITH ME IS ALL YOU NEED...FOR CLARITY - ANSWERS- PEACE

☆゚ONE OF THE *TOP * 5 STAR ☆ READERS HERE ON ORANUM ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW, LET ME PROVE YOUR PREDICTIONS COME TO PASS AS I HAVE MANY OTHERS:) . TRUSTED & PROVEN PSYCHIC -ENERGYS CHANNELER & LOFECOACH & HEALER & GREAT ADVISER ! 3 TO 5 MINS WITH ME IN PRIVATECHAT.. IS ALL YOU NEED FOR A GREAT HONEST PRIVATE CHAT READING. Born Gifted Powerful Clairvoyant Medium. Love/Career/much more* (((( Guarantees Answers ))))* Trusted proven predictions,, AWESOME READINGS WITH GREAT HONEST TRUE FEED BACKS . AND THE SPEAK FOR THEM SELF :)
l ♥♥ I AM A PROFESSIONAL ♥♥
very accurate, honest, compassionate, Caring and understanding..TOP RATED AND POWERFUL CLAIRVOYANT PSYCHIC MEDIUM ☆ PREDICTION HAPPENED ☆ TIME FRAME ☆ LOVE & RELATIONSHIP ☆ CAREER ☆ HEALINGS ☆ SPIRITUAL GUIDES ☆... CHANNELING AND MEDAITION AND YES MUCH MORE...

***************************************************************************************
I AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWERS AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
2. CAN WE RESTORE ? PASSION ? FEELINGS ? ROMANCE ? SEX ? TRUST ? COMMITMENT ?
3. CAN I REVEAL ? WHAT ? WHOM ? WHEN ? WHY ?
4. CAN WE GAIN PEACE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ?
5. CAN I STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
8.CAN I STOP SEPERATION ?
9. ? CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
10.LONG DISTANCE/INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS?
11.INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
12.Reunite Lovers/Spouses/Familys
Work and Career
Love life
Should I give up & let go and move on?
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Connection with Ones that Crossed Over
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and loved ones
Spell casting rituals
Stop A EX'LOVER OR EX'SPOUSE From interfering in your relationship/ life.
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON OR SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF IT ? SEE ANY OF US IN PRIVATE CHAT.
?ARE WE GOING TO WORK OUT OR ARE WE JUST FILLERS FOR EACH OTHER?
AM I WASITING MY TIME AND MY LIFE WITH THIS ISSUES ? THIS PERSON ? THIS CAREER?
GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. HAVE THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU MOST, HAVE THE HAPPINESS YOU WANT.

************************************************************************************** R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆☆ R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆

****************************************************************************************
HELLO FRIENDS AND MEMBERS AND GUEST:) *** L O O K *** !!! EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE TO BE HAPPY-
POSITIVE- AND HAVE FAITH AND TRUST IN THEIR SELF TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS !!! AS WELL OTHERS MAKE A CHOICE TO BE NEGATIVE - SAD- MAD- UNHAPPY AND NOT TRY TO MOVE ON IN THEIR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER ,,THINKING THAT SOME ONE WILL DO IT FOR THEM!!! NOT TRUE NO ONE CAN HELP YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICES , IT IS FREE WILL AND YOUR CHOICES.. SO NO ONE CAN'E HELP YOU IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF. KNOWING THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE AND HELP YOU TO DEAL WITH THINGS AND WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES AND THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH. LIFE IS NOT FAR , BUT LIFE IS A BLESSING AND GOOD! YOU ARE WORTHY IN THIS LIFE AND YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS. DON'T THINK TO YOUR SELF THAT YOU CAN NOT MOVE ON OR START OVER , DO NOT THINK THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND A TRUE LOVE TO BE IN THE RIGHT RELATIONSHIP OR CAREER.. YOU CAN LIKE MANY HAS . YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST OR THE LAST TO GO THROUGHT THE PROBLEMS OR ISSUES YOU ARE DEALING IT NOW. YOUR NOT THE FIRST TO START NEW WITH A NEW RELATIONSHIP. YOUR NOT ALONE NOT UNLESS YOU MAKE THE CHOICE TO BE ALONE... SO STOP THINKING AND WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP ON YOUR QUESTIONS WHEN YOU CAN GET CLARITY AND HONEST ANSWERS. YOUR CHOICE TO BE HAPPY OR UNHAPPY....... YOUR BLESSED TO WAKE UP TODAY TO DEAL WITH THE DAY, AS MANY NEVER GOT UP TO SEE THE DAY OR THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIFES AS WE SPEAK.. SO DONT WEEP AND FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR SELF OR THINK THAT THERE IS NO HELP .. BECAUSE THERE IS HELP IF YOU WANT TO BE HELPED:)))) SO YAH ALL,,, GET UP WAKE UP LOOK AROUND YOU !!! YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON AND YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST TO ACHIEVE YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS. IT IS JUST THE TRUTH.. NO FAULTS HOPES. SO IF YOU THINK YOUR NEVER GOING TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR HAVE TRUE LOVE OR NOT HAVE A GOOD CAREER YOUR VERY WRONG. YOU CAN AND WILL.... NOTHING IN LIFE IS IMPOSSIBLEEEEE.... BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! 5 MIN WITH ME WILL CHANGE YOUR WAYS & LIFE FOR THE BETTER AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH. MANY BLESSING TO YOU ALL AND LOTS OF LOVE AND LIGHT. IN EVERY DARK TUNNEL A THE END THERE IS LIGHT, AND FOR EVERY DOOR THAT IS SHUT , THERE IS MANY OTHERS OPEN.

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde
Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde commented on a photo on own wall.

THANK YOU, BOTH.... :) :) :)

2 hours ago
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

SALE IS ON AND NOT FOR LONG ! STOP IN SAY HI AND JOIN US.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Naturally Born Clairvoyant Psychic reader & healer Medium Spiritualist connect with spirit guides.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
Work and Career
Love life
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Relationship counselor / Life Coach
Sex and intimacy
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Sex and intimacy
Children
Chakra Balancing
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Naturally Born Psychic
Master Clairvoyant
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Spell casting rituals
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE INFO YOU NEED TO GET THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOUR CHAKRA'S:)
HELP YOUR SELF ( SPIRITUALLY ) ( PHYSICALLY ) ( MENTALLY ) ** SERIOUS INQUIRIES** Only Thanks.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

i am truly blessed to have such a great connection with spiritual...she always keeps me on point...and always gives great advice...love her!!

confirming my dreams is conforting and always uplifting. Always knows what is going on and how to fix or deal with it.

Lisa Smith

Wonderful. Thank you so much.

Great As always. Telling the truth no sugar coating pure honest answers. ♥♥♥

Helpful, reassuring, and honest.

She is of course amazing!

WONDERFUL, HONEST, CLEAR, NEVER HAVE TO SAY A WORD. SHE SEES IT ALL. YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED, ONLY TRUE HONEST ANSWERS.
ANOTHER PREDICTION COME TO PAST FOR ANOTHER MEMBER , LET ME PROVE YOUR'S

sarabeasley123 › SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Hiya spiritual wisdom!
I want to thank you for your help!! You was right about everything. I will admit I was afraid of getting a reading because my situation was so bad I did not want to hear any bad news but I felt very positive about you so I got my first reading and I was very happy about what you had told me I was surprised about the things you said but I felt like you where right. Over the months getting readings from you I listened to your advice and things progressed with me and my partner so the more I listened to you the better things got. After he broke it off for the 3rd time I did what you said LET GO I stopped all contact and I started spending more time with family and friends and I even was talking to other guys. He started blowing up my phone one day begging me to take him back he even PROPOSED witch was a totally shock! We are now together and we seem to be more happier now we talk more and see each other more I don't chase him anymore and I don't hold on instead he is the one chasing now LOL. He says he is serious about getting married so I'm very happy. You was so right about everything I don't regret choosing you to be my reader at all and I will always come to you when I need a reading thank you so much!!!!! I highly recommend you!!
Many blessings and a marry Christmas :))))kittychu

Spirit another great channeling session. Spiritual Wisdom has helped me connect with my guides and has provided to me the information for me to continue to do what protect myself or watch for negatives. Many positive things are predicted for me for the next few months and I can't wait. Thank you Spirit for all that you have done and helped me through. You have seen me at my lowest and I hope you to see me at my highest.

Judi
You are so special to me. I appreciate you always helping me out. I will take you message to heart. Have a Happy and Blessed Christmas !

Sam
It makes my day every time i see her

Mark
I found my soulmate
Really bloody awesome!!! That's the reason I came back to read with her. Absolutely 100 stars!!!

Had my first reading with Spritiual Wisdom, I had many readings other place ,here with others in the past but she got me to a point were I was telling my self how can she know this and what kinda gift she has I am so freaking out in a good way now that lm, telling my self now that what she saw for me will be,thank god it was goodi.she did see some blocks but I am going to connect with her again soon to block what ever they are.thank you so so much you all ready made me happy.your so kind caring and you don't waste time your fast and yet good to explain what you see or feel.wow wow.

Once again another awesome reading. Spiirit always makes me feel better about my future. Thank you so much for the updates and your amazing gift.

She always helps me to understand my messages and to be prepared. I have learned so much about myself and others through channeling. I feel I am blessed to of learned from Wis how to make myself feel better and to understand things in my life. If you seek honest answers, clarity and understanding, then wis is the one for you.

Great dream interpretation! got to the heart of what was happening.
Well I am so blown away!!!!! she showed me ways to see and showed me ways to get messages so I can be aware of blocks and for me to see positive out comes for me. Well I did take her advise did channeling with her and I was able to see the things I needed to know.So I got the job I wanted as she told me when and I will, I let go of the man I thought was the man of my dreams, but now I am seeing some one new and I feel happy that I am with some one new,no more drama and I do smile again.so thank you spiritual wisdom you made me happy.everyone you want happiness and peace? let her help you she is the real deal !!

She was straight up accurate. She was caring and put this in perspective. Great reading - I appreciated her words and heart very very much.

very perceptive and knew so much and told me exactly what to do... thank you so much!!

its my first reading and im so happy with spiritual wisdom I will back for more readings soon thank you very much

i love her; always the best advise!!!

amazing.... very straight forward and would not have it any other way. Would highly recommend !!

As always very accurate and truthful. We will see what happens and I will take her advice.

Great Reading!

Thank you Spiritual Wisdom for your knowledge and advice. I am sure things are going to go really well. Thank you!!!

I always love coming back to her, i just feel the connection...she knows exactly when i am bothered or something is going on....thanks love :)

she is amazing everytime I go to speak to her about whether it be career or relationships she always spot on I don't go to anyone els.e if you want a very good reading visit spiritualwisdom :) xxx

she is amazing, she can help, she will show you a way where u can choose your way to happiness

Spirit, thank you for the great channeling session. It was calming and peaceful. It was good to know that my guides are there with me and watching over me.

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

HELLO EVERYONE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD :)
!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS :) !!!!!

5 hours ago Comment Cool  
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM ☆ 3 TO 5 MINS WITH ME IS ALL YOU NEED...FOR CLARITY - ANSWERS- PEACE

☆゚ONE OF THE *TOP * 5 STAR ☆ READERS HERE ON ORANUM ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW, LET ME PROVE YOUR PREDICTIONS COME TO PASS AS I HAVE MANY OTHERS:) . TRUSTED & PROVEN PSYCHIC -ENERGYS CHANNELER & LOFECOACH & HEALER & GREAT ADVISER ! 3 TO 5 MINS WITH ME IN PRIVATECHAT.. IS ALL YOU NEED FOR A GREAT HONEST PRIVATE CHAT READING. Born Gifted Powerful Clairvoyant Medium. Love/Career/much more* (((( Guarantees Answers ))))* Trusted proven predictions,, AWESOME READINGS WITH GREAT HONEST TRUE FEED BACKS . AND THE SPEAK FOR THEM SELF :)
l ♥♥ I AM A PROFESSIONAL ♥♥
very accurate, honest, compassionate, Caring and understanding..TOP RATED AND POWERFUL CLAIRVOYANT PSYCHIC MEDIUM ☆ PREDICTION HAPPENED ☆ TIME FRAME ☆ LOVE & RELATIONSHIP ☆ CAREER ☆ HEALINGS ☆ SPIRITUAL GUIDES ☆... CHANNELING AND MEDAITION AND YES MUCH MORE...

***************************************************************************************
I AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWERS AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
Work and Career
Love life
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Spell casting rituals
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON OR SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF IT ? SEE ANY OF US IN PRIVATE CHAT.
?ARE WE GOING TO WORK OUT OR ARE WE JUST FILLERS FOR EACH OTHER?
AM I WASITING MY TIME AND MY LIFE WITH THIS ISSUES ? THIS PERSON ? THIS CAREER?
GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. HAVE THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU MOST, HAVE THE HAPPINESS YOU WANT.

************************************************************************************** R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆☆ R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆

****************************************************************************************
HELLO FRIENDS AND MEMBERS AND GUEST:) *** L O O K *** !!! EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE TO BE HAPPY-
POSITIVE- AND HAVE FAITH AND TRUST IN THEIR SELF TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS !!! AS WELL OTHERS MAKE A CHOICE TO BE NEGATIVE - SAD- MAD- UNHAPPY AND NOT TRY TO MOVE ON IN THEIR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER ,,THINKING THAT SOME ONE WILL DO IT FOR THEM!!! NOT TRUE NO ONE CAN HELP YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICES , IT IS FREE WILL AND YOUR CHOICES.. SO NO ONE CAN'E HELP YOU IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF. KNOWING THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE AND HELP YOU TO DEAL WITH THINGS AND WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES AND THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH. LIFE IS NOT FAR , BUT LIFE IS A BLESSING AND GOOD! YOU ARE WORTHY IN THIS LIFE AND YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS. DON'T THINK TO YOUR SELF THAT YOU CAN NOT MOVE ON OR START OVER , DO NOT THINK THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND A TRUE LOVE TO BE IN THE RIGHT RELATIONSHIP OR CAREER.. YOU CAN LIKE MANY HAS . YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST OR THE LAST TO GO THROUGHT THE PROBLEMS OR ISSUES YOU ARE DEALING IT NOW. YOUR NOT THE FIRST TO START NEW WITH A NEW RELATIONSHIP. YOUR NOT ALONE NOT UNLESS YOU MAKE THE CHOICE TO BE ALONE... SO STOP THINKING AND WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP ON YOUR QUESTIONS WHEN YOU CAN GET CLARITY AND HONEST ANSWERS. YOUR CHOICE TO BE HAPPY OR UNHAPPY....... YOUR BLESSED TO WAKE UP TODAY TO DEAL WITH THE DAY, AS MANY NEVER GOT UP TO SEE THE DAY OR THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIFES AS WE SPEAK.. SO DONT WEEP AND FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR SELF OR THINK THAT THERE IS NO HELP .. BECAUSE THERE IS HELP IF YOU WANT TO BE HELPED:)))) SO YAH ALL,,, GET UP WAKE UP LOOK AROUND YOU !!! YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON AND YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST TO ACHIEVE YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS. IT IS JUST THE TRUTH.. NO FAULTS HOPES. SO IF YOU THINK YOUR NEVER GOING TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR HAVE TRUE LOVE OR NOT HAVE A GOOD CAREER YOUR VERY WRONG. YOU CAN AND WILL.... NOTHING IN LIFE IS IMPOSSIBLEEEEE.... BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! 5 MIN WITH ME WILL CHANGE YOUR WAYS & LIFE FOR THE BETTER AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH. MANY BLESSING TO YOU ALL AND LOTS OF LOVE AND LIGHT. IN EVERY DARK TUNNEL A THE END THERE IS LIGHT, AND FOR EVERY DOOR THAT IS SHUT , THERE IS MANY OTHERS OPEN.

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

GENERAL READINGS!!!

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

HELLO GUEST.WELCOME TO MY ROOM and to ORANUM · HOW ARE YOU? MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HOLIDAY ·

Show more  

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

NO SALE NEEDED!!! ALWAYS A LOW RATE !! LET'S FIND REAL SOLUTIONS TOGETHER!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX...

Helped on: 27360

Master Enigma

HAPPY HOURS ☆13000 + AWESOME READINGS WITH GREAT FEED BACKS ❤☆BEST PRICE ☆ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT...

Helped on: 13288

Love Heera The Psychic

☆SALE4U.Care4U.☆.:) MOST ACCURATE/ TRUSTED&PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading!☆♥...

Helped on: 9047

PsychicPower Prithy

19000 +READINGS ♥ LOVE GURU ♥ @ YouR~ServicE ! WHAT I SAY COMES TO PASS ~ Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH...

Helped on: 19139

problemsgoodbye

1.99 (reg 5.99) ALLOW ME TO USE MY ASTOUNDING ABILITIES TO MEND YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND BRING YOUR BELOVED IN YOUR LIFE. MASTER OF SPELL WORK AND HEALING.

Helped on: 1596