Helped on 1,109,206 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
ELPIDA - HOPE

ELPIDA - HOPE uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

SALE IS ON !

ELPIDA - HOPE

ELPIDA - HOPE

GET FAST HONEST ANSWERS ! ASK ANYTHING ! xxx

SALE ON ! ;)

ELPIDA - HOPE

Description:

25 off from the regural price !!!

SALE! SALE! SALE!

JOIN ME IN FREE CHAT !

ELPIDA - HOPE

ELPIDA - HOPE

25 off from the regural price !!!

SALE! SALE! SALE!

JOIN ME IN FREE CHAT !

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention members:

I am available to talk to you in freechat! I have worked on Oranum since 2012. My rate is only 1.99 credits/min for the rest of the day! Please come in to see if you want me to read for you! I am relationship expert as well as career expert! Try me out!

Love,

Heera

shepsychic

shepsychic

hello everyone i m in free chat join me for amazing reading with sale price 1.99 reg(3.99)

Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

Love reading is now available with only 20 credits!!10 min!

20 minutes ago
Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

I am here in freechat for you! Please come in and talk with me! I am on sale! Low Rate!

20 minutes ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Hello members,

I hope you come to my freechat! I have been a psychic on oranum since 2012. If you are interested in my work here, please read my info and testimonials! You can take me to private chat if you wish!

Love,

Heera

Jayne
Very good reading

Orsolya London | 2014-09-01 23:07:47
Orsolya
Very Clear reading Thank You Hera it was all very helpful x

cooolcutie cimbatore | 2014-09-01 21:52:23
cooolcutie
v.good..awesome helped me
petal London | 2014-09-01 21:45:44
petal
Amazing! Knew things I had not mentioned. Very helpful guidance.

coolcutie coimbatore | 2014-09-01 21:28:16
coolcutie
very good not wasting time fast

Mshelli Scotland | 2014-09-01 15:38:52
Mshelli
Very quick, accurate and very honest.

Harsha Nagpal Bangalore, India | 2014-09-01 13:03:40
Harsha Nagpal
Great psychic. Very accurate. Would definitely recommend her. Very helpful and precise reading. Would definitely talk to her again soon.

Billy UK | 2014-09-01 12:43:12
Billy
Very Accurate and i'll be back to tell her the predictions made! Thank you so much :)

sabrina oakland | 2014-09-01 06:26:32
sabrina
she's (heera123) very clear, and can easily tune in. and, I felt very comfrontable.

idanis chicago | 2014-09-01 04:50:39
idanis
really good reading!! she gives really good advice! she picks up on things right away i would love to have another reading!:)

Yesenia La Puente | 2014-09-01 00:36:01
Yesenia
She just knows exactly what's going on. I thank her so much from the bottom of my heart.

Ray harrisburg | 2014-08-31 22:24:45
Ray
This young lady was very good and I will definitely be back to let her know if her predictions come to light. Thanks

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Here in freechat!!! Let me connect with your energies and take me into private to look into your

love life (soulmates/twinflames)
relationships
career/job
finances/money
health
legal issues
chakra healing/reiki healing
wishes, desires and wants
future and what it holds for you
energies
timeframes
dream interpretation
past/present/future

I can raise your vibrations to get what is best for you!!! It is all spiritual and psychic work in my private chat! Take back control of your life!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention member--

my rate is only 1.99/min for limited time then back to 4.99/min. I will be able to give you the best relationship or love reading! career reading!!!

Please read my reviews/testimonials and information! I also have email readings!

Use as little credits as you like to start getting reading with me!

-Heera

Liz Kaelcha Marotti

Liz Kaelcha Marotti

Where's the party at????? IN KAELCHA'S Room Of Course! :) Come in to chat, and get a private reading :)

PsychicPower Prithy

PsychicPower Prithy

There are people who go about declaring that there is no God because they are unable to see Him. They say that they have searched in space, on the way to the moon, and even on the moon there was no sign of the Almighty. But they themselves are the mansions in which He resides, all the time! Like the blind bamboozling the blind into a fall, others too repeat like parrots this ‘fashionable slogan’. No one sees the roots, but the roots are indeed there, deep in the soil, away from all eyes. Can you assert that there are no roots for trees, that nothing feeds them or upholds them from below? God feeds, sustains, holds firm - though unseen, He can be seen by those who make the effort, along the lines laid down for the purpose by those who have succeeded in experiencing Him. God is, as butter in milk, visible when concertized by spiritual striving

shepsychic

shepsychic

hello everyone i m in free chat join me for amazing reading with sale price 1.49 reg(3.99)

ELPIDA - HOPE

Description:

SOON I WILL BE ON HOLIDAY!

My Dear Friends and Members,

Please note that I will be on vacation / holiday between 9th and the 30th September inclusive.

My services will be very limited in the meantime. Be sure to get your (update) reading before I am gone - I am not going to take any responsibility being YOU lazy, late, forgetting it ;)

There will be more details on my wall the following days and meanwhile.

Love love, Elpida xxx

IntuitiveMara

IntuitiveMara

WILL be in FreeChat Momentarily :)

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
ELPIDA - HOPE

ELPIDA - HOPE

i will be online in an hour. Cant wait to see you guys ;) xxx

SpiritWondrs S

SpiritWondrs S uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Stop on past my Positive Filled chat room. I here to bring you clarity, heal, and share the love that has been shown to me. Just be yourself.. is all I ask in my room!!

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Hey members,

This is a follow-up with a client! Have a look!

LucyShonta : when i mentioned that i needed to help more she acted as if i read her mind
LucyShonta : it looks like you did
LucyShonta : lol
Heera123 : that is good lucy
Heera123 : lucy that is wonderful
LucyShonta : thank to you

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Predictions are coming true!!!
Take a look at my reviews!

LucyShonta : A recruiter called me yesterday about a job in healthcare
LucyShonta : you asked me if i was working in healthcare
Heera123 : good lucy
LucyShonta : and i am in hr

Show more  

Online Psychics

Master Enigma

☆ BEST PRICE *HAPPY HOURS ❤ ❤ 11000 AWESOME READINGS WITH GREAT FEED BACKS❤ ❤ ☆☆ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE...

Helped on: 11879

Psychic AlyciaRose

1.49 SALE! 12K READINGS! (reg 5.99) 5☆ TOP EXPERT ☆ Honest, Professional, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. American...

Helped on: 12091

shepsychic

Sale price(1.99) Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 2763

PsychicPower Prithy

I'm @ YouR~ServicE ! ♥ LOVE GURU ♥~ First Come First Serve! Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY...

Helped on: 16744

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆SALE-1.99/min☆:) TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading!☆Come in♥ Reading/...

Helped on: 7066