Helped on 1,484,177 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
TantraPsychic

TantraPsychic

KNOWN FOR REMARKABLY ACCURATE PREDICTIONS AND EXTREMELY POWERFUL MAGIC RITUALS.
*Some of my selected testimonials*

•OMG OMG OMG !!! IF U GUYS WANT REAL PSYCHIC THEN TANTRA IS THE ONLY 1 HERE, I TRIED MANY TOP PSYCHIC BUT TANTRA HAVE UNMATCH ABILITIES. I WANT TO ANNOUCE TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT HIS PREDICTION HAPPEND IN MY LIFE IN JUST 1 WEEK ! IF U HAVE NOT TAKEN READING WITH TANTRA THEN U MUST BE MOST UNLUCKIEST PERSON !! TRY HIM U WILL LUV HIS HONESTY AND READINGS ! HE DONT ASK U DETAILS AND HE GIVE U GENIUNE INFORMATION ! HIS RATE AND PRICE IS WORTH ! I WILL ONLY TAKE READING FROM HIM peace147, europe

•Omg ! There is no psychic needed if there is tantra here ! He is alone best !!! And enough for alll ! I see him very spiritual and powerful ! There is no match with this man! If any one want to expirence real answer he is the best deal here. I am inspired by him, i felt his energy ! He is no joke ! And very fast ! Love you tantra ! I will soon come back for more reading. lover344, chicago, illinois

• I have recently had three readings with Tantra to clear my house of a negative spirit. The difference is night and day compared to how it used to be. The presence of this spirit was ever present and I was always aware of it. Even at night, when I would sleep, I would be kept awake at night by this negative spirit. Every day I would battle with the negativity within my home and that was when I asked Tantra if he could help me. After our first cleansing, there was an immediate difference in the atmosphere of the house. It was like a weight being lifted from around my neck. Tantra is truly a talented psychic. I have consulted Tantra on many occasions in the past and he never falls short. He's definitely the best psychic I have ever consulted. Hermit_Kurama, Moultrie

• Amazing... no words to describe it. He's very gifted, that's for sure. Helped me to speak with my parents who have been deceased for a couple of years, gave sound love-life advice and guidance, as well as career-path. I couldn't be more grateful. And to think... I was a skeptic a few years ago, hahahahahaha... boy was I wrong. He has changed the way I view the world, for the better. You can't put a price on the lessons you'll learn and the guidance you'll receive. I would recommend him to anyone that's looking for direction or clarity. 5 stars isn't enough... consider it 10 stars! P.S. I'm eternally grateful to you Sir... you've played an integral part in changing my life. I can't thank you enough for that. I wish you all the best and I'll be sure to keep you updated ;-) Thank you again! WutUpCuuuz, Birmingham, AL

•I am a long-time client of Tantra. All his predictions have come true one by one. He has helped me through my career choices to my academic choices. Tantra does not sugarcoat, he tells you as it is even if it is bad news or predictions you might not want to hear. Knowing his accuracy with past predictions I am able to plan ahead. JO London

•I always get the maximum results with Tantra. All of his predictions have come true for me... not lie!! I think a person would be foolish not to try him, especially if they are really in need. Very polite, compassionate and accurate. I have great affection for him and am very grateful that he makes himself available to me.Uvrs53, Winston-Salem

•I only go to him, he is reliable and kind, delivers the harshest news with kindest heart.I am sure of his ability, and inspired me to follow on with my current conduct. He also predicted a particular time period for positive feedback for interview and it also happened. kookie1886 -

•I repeat! Tantra is the best on Oranum! He is always accurate and all of his predictions for me has came true. I trust what he tells me because I have seen his predictions come true! He is simply the best!dabountychic119, maryland

• I am speechless, like literally speechless over the prediction Tantra gave me an hour ago. Honestly, I have no words to describe when it came true, i instantly came back on to tell him. I'm just shocked. He is accurate, and a wonderful cheerful person. I only now come to him because i trust him so much with my problems in life. This hasn't been the first prediction that came true. Many have that he saw. I'm just speechless how everytime he gets it right! Thank you so much :) God bless you! vari Toronto

• He is by far the best! I may not always like what I hear but it's because he'll tell you exactly what it is, the truth and nothing else. But despite all those not so good straightforward and honest predictions, there's always a hope behind. He'll make rough things not so rough anymore. That's how I see tantra because I've been taking consult with tantra since I've discovered Oranum and he has not failed me... not even once. lagreta79, CA

•His prediction came true... It was so unexpected.. And was in the same time frame as he had told.. Just that I got to know of it quite late..as in only now.. It means a lot because no prediction has ever come true for me no matter how big or small... And OMG what can I say about today's reading..exceptional..picked up something I was hiding ;) Must go and have a reading with him..price is high, but worth every single penny..thank you!! niha, Washington

•I've had many sessions with tantra, and I have to keep coming back for more, I trust him completely -- ive tried other psychics out of curiousity but I have to still come back to tantra! j, n america

•He was right. Totally the only one that did get it right. I didn't get the job while everyone else said I will.

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

AN 18 YEAR OLD MEMBER HAS JUST WRITTEN, "I DON'T WANT TO CONFORM. I DON'T WANT TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE!" AND WHY SHOULD ONE?! WITH ALL THE AMAZING CHOICES WE HAVE TO FOLLOW OUR DREAMS? LET NO ONE PUSH YOU INTO A LIFE WHICH IS NOT OF YOUR CHOOSING. A LIFE REFLECTS PURPOSE AND DESTINY. CREATE IT YOURSELF AND FILL IT WITH LOVE AND MAGIC! LET ME HELP YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

LOUISE JADE

LOUISE JADE

I do oracle cards and tarot cards and dream interpretation. Ask Louise Jade and get your answers today.

SusanHeart

SusanHeart

Thanks to all that came back for a lovely Demo! Many Blessings!!

TantraPsychic

TantraPsychic

Notice Repeat clients over months and years. Proving I am real & consistent... :)

LadyGrace USA | 2015-02-25 01:30:08
LadyGrace
He is amazing. His word is golden. If tantra says it it will happen. I say this as I have proof of his predictions coming true for me on 99% of occasions. The last prediction to come true was regarding a personal matter and love commitment and the time frame of Dec 2014 was told to me. The prediction came true right at that time. Whenever I am in need of clarity i always contact Tantra for his clear visions and precise timelines. I would recommend you all do the same.

Leesah Ewing | 2015-03-16 01:58:43
Leesah
Very Wonderful session of healing and for love tonight! I saw all my guides were with me and protecting me during ritual and helping clear all blocks to my happiness. I saw my Paternal Grandfather, who has always come to me when I needed him, I saw my Maternal Grandparents, who were very loving and kind to me, I saw my Spirit Guides, and Indian Chief in full Head-dress, and a Knight Templar, Sir Israel of the Order of Arch Angel Michael, and I saw my Guardian Angel, very tall and Golden light. I felt protected and safe and on the right path. Faith is good and I feel so much better than before. I have had many jealous people in my life trying to bring me down because of my abilities, and Tantra is helping clear all this away and give me back what was already there; my authentic self. I am learning discernment and learning about myself. My Guides have always been with me, I just have to not let people scare me who are jealous and unhappy with themselves. It is a learning experience, but it is renewing my Faith in myself and my Guides and Angels. Many Blessings to Tantra and his Family and all those that work for Good!

Shanil Kumar Hayward | 2015-03-09 00:35:41
Shanil Kumar
Tantra is the best in Oranum. don't if him a chance. You should give yourself a chance, to see the great things her can do for you. I have been coming back now for over 2 years to Tantra. There is no one like him. God Bless

DaphneBlue Ewing | 2015-03-13 02:30:22
DaphneBlue
Very specific and correct. Made predictions about someone's health that is close to me that were true and the results were good! I am relieved and soothed by the protection I received tonight, and am no longer doubting myself. It was very validating and I always come away from a reading with Tantra feeling renewed and relaxed and confident! He is always spot on and gives good advice!

DaphneBlue Ewing, NJ | 2015-03-14 00:32:43
DaphneBlue
Tantra Just did a protection spell for someone very close and dear to me. I could feel the love and felt so uplifted after, I felt like I was getting the positive energy too! In fact, right now, I feel like I am glowing and my Aura is so peaceful! It is wonderful! We were praying for protection for someone I love, and yet now I feel also protected and loved! It is as if all is in tune now! Wonderful!

hopelovesun US | 2015-03-09 02:15:04
hopelovesun
tantra has done some prediction for m he said i her from my husband between 7march unit few days after my husband did get in touch with me on the 7th of march right on the day he said and said why he will get in touch it was exactly that to my surprise. he has also help me with some spell and its working great . and some more thing suppose to happen now i see what he predict it does happen and he has really take care of my situations. I am very thank full for all the work he id doing for me and my sution is not easy and seems that he can do it and works great. any one with prproblem tantra psyics is your answer go to him and ask for his help. than you for all your help

hopelovesun | 2015-03-08 09:47:14
hopelovesun
Tantra is more than great! He is so helpful. He has helped me very much and is very caring. Highly suggested. Getting a reading from him reading is the best thing you can do for yourself. Thanks for great help and reading

tantra nyc | 2015-03-18 04:14:03
tantra
superb. i can feel my aura clearing and healing as we speak. ive been plagued for a long time and while others have tried to clear it, they only got rid of the superficial problem and the negative energies kept coming back, but with tantra i can feel a deep clearing of my energy.

starrose nyc | 2015-03-17 06:36:58
starrose
superb. very strong energy, very detailed and accurate. looking forward to his predictions.

paula greenwich, ct | 2015-03-17 06:16:32
paula
he is excellent. always spot on. direct and to the point. he is fantastic. predictions always come true. thank you

ron detroit | 2015-03-16 23:52:07
ron
excellent, as always, wish i met him months ago

ron detroit | 2015-03-16 23:41:29
ron
excellent.. im impressed

ron d-town | 2015-03-16 05:37:46
ron
excellent. ... just wish i could afford more time

Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia

FIND ME FOR READINGS ON:

♥ LOVE - marriage, sex, dating, relationships, twinflames, soulmates, divorce, ex, long distance, virtual online relationships, LGBT friendly, reuniting, lovers
♥ CAREER - colleagues, promotion, new job, interviews, tests, exams, school, university, studying, further education
♥ Money, finance, investments, business, abundance, manifestation, luck, prosperity
♥ Pregnancy predictions, spirit baby communication
♥ Travel, abroad, vacation, overseas, holiday, business trip
♥ Housing, property, relocation
♥ Family, friends, children, home life, pregnancy
♥ Angel communication and channeling spirit guides
♥ Mind, health and body
♥ Destiny, fortune, life path and purpose
♥ Absent healing, distant healing
♥ Negative energy cleansing & removal

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

Online and in the free chat! :)

Mystic Maddia

Mystic Maddia

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

LOVE- Soulmates, twin flames, marriage, divorce, reconciliation, ex
CAREER - Job, work, study, school, exams, promotion, interview
Travel, housing, relocation, real estate, property
Family, friends, pregnancy, relationships, sex
Healing, energy readings, aura cleansing, dream interpretation
Natural clairvoyance, mediumship, soul reading
Self development spiritual work, life coaching

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

SusanHeart

SusanHeart

Hello Dear Ones! I am in free chat this evening to be of service to you and assist in finding clarity regarding situations that you are currently facing. I specialize in Love, Relationship, Career and Spiritual matters but can help with all issues. I look forward to chatting with you soon. Many Blessings!

TantraPsychic

TantraPsychic

Open your eyes and accept the truth. You can read endless proofs of my accuracy in my testimonials section... Take your time. use your common sense to decide.

Wendy universe | 2014-05-14 02:03:24
Wendy
I love his readings! Besides a psychic he is a friend too. Very professional, and committed to help find answers. All his predictions had happened , and continue happening. That is why, if you are looking for those predictions, then consult Tantra, you won't regret it. This has been my experience, I don't know about everyone else, but like I always say... "when he predicts something, trust me, it will happen". Tantra, you got the power! Thank you! :)

FC california | 2014-05-13 07:26:45
FC
Tonight was amazing!! I was released from a negative energy and I could feel my energy level rise up. I can not even express how great I feel right now. Tantra helped me and I am forever greatful for him coming into my life. Our paths crossed because of a love one becoming distant and changing into something evil. It has been 2 years now and finally I have a chance of what I always dreamed of with that man. Tantra is the only psychic I will trust or consult on here from now on. I truly believe he can help change things, and he is honest. I can not praise his abilities enough. Thank you Tantra for everything you have done for me and John tonight. I will let you know when he contacts me. I have waited forever to hear from this man. I truly feel blessed right now....

SuperSUper Flor | 2014-05-14 01:52:24
SuperSUper
When I need clarification, Tantra is the best!! lol...Tantra's predictions are always right on target. Before I can even ask, he knew my question. OMG... Thank u tantra!!!

sy a new place | 2014-05-09 03:24:43
sy
his predictions are coming real... second one is happening!

jen berlin | 2014-05-08 08:01:27
jen
Last prediction came true, so this was an update to see what happens next......as always a very nice reading......just hope the next prediction comes true as well

Ace USA | 2014-05-08 06:44:48
Ace
Tantras one prediction came true today right on time

Regina US | 2014-05-06 06:10:08
Regina
He is amazing! Picks up on everything right away! WOW! mind blowing.

ct | 2014-05-06 05:24:44
meridag
WOW.. no words for tantra. it is no lie he has powerful guides who assist him in every way. he is very diff as well. but its all worth it. I have no words deff will come back with tantra. he is worth every cent !!! thank u tantra thank u so much !!!!

sy a new place | 2014-05-06 02:56:51
sy
Only go to him now, no others psychics.

John Jax | 2014-05-01 05:23:58
John
This man is REAL REAL REAL...I knew about stuff that I tried to trick him on and got it spot on! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

zhaitan

zhaitan

back online, special rate 1.49 XD

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

Back in the free chat! $1.49/min

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

Back again! Here and happy to help!

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

Back in the free chat. $1.49/min :)

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

Back from another wonderful private! Get yours today! $1.49/min

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

online and in the free chat! $1..49/min

8 hours ago Comment Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

SEE YOU LATE MONDAY AFTERNOON, USA EASTERN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

13 hours ago Comment Cool  
countess starella

Description:

A REWARDING NIGHT, FILLED WITH THE GLOW OF GREAT SOULS. HERE IN FREE CHAT, ANGELS. COME AND SAY HELLO. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

18 hours ago Comment Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN 45 MINUTES. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

Description:

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY, AMERICANS. PINK PRINCESS AWAITS YOU! PEARLS OF WISDOM JUST HERE FOR THE TAKING. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

22 hours ago Comment Cool  

Show more  

online psychics

Master Enigma

✿ HAPPY HOURS ☆15000+READINGS ☆BEST IN PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAME Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT """ ONE...

Helped on: 15945

ocultlive

WELCOME in my chat room. LOOKING TO FIND YOUR SOULMATE? NEED THE RIGHT HELP IN YOUR LOVE LIFE?. Accurate And Honest Reader, Call Me...

Helped on: 20775

Bartimaeus

Love/Relationships, Cheating, Divorce, Career/Finances Timelines I am here to help and guide...

Helped on: 4297

loveissues

sale price 1.99 PSYCHIC MEDIUM - TRUE PREDICTIONS - WITH TIME FRAME - SPECIALIZATION - LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP - JOBS - FINANCE - ENERGIES HEALING - TOP RATED PSYCHIC

Helped on: 1070

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 11570