Helped on 1,354,733 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
PsychicPower Prithy

PsychicPower Prithy

"Making money can give you a sense of achievement but only Making a Difference will give you a sense of Fulfillment." If we accept the reality of life as early as possible and do what we would like to do without bothering or comparing ourselves with others... life becomes so beautiful. Choice is yours.

Take the truth from me, because sugar isn't so good for your health. Read with me choice is yours. >> PP

NAMES STAARRDOM

NAMES STAARRDOM

i am back here from my professional trip.

NAMES STAARRDOM

NAMES STAARRDOM

for your job ,business ,career ,finance,love ,marriage,relationship, kids/pregnancy ,dream interpretation,

lucky baby names you can take my help.For horoscope analysis choose horoscope reading i will do that as per astrology as well as numerology.

i am in free chat now

NAMES STAARRDOM

NAMES STAARRDOM

PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE IN 2015 TILL DATE

1. Another Prediction Came True(2015):
========================

As I predicted for INDIA (in November 2014, while doing the prediction for INDIA For 2015) that the prices of petroleum products will be go down in 2015 and till date 5 times prices are reduced.

2. Another Prediction Came True(2015):
========================

As predicted earlier for the film(in india)that "messenger of God" will get troubles and difficult to do the business became true as the High Court(chandigarh-India) As well as Indian sensor Board Posed the ban on the film today i.e. on 13/1/2015.

As many film critics predicted about the film that it will do the business of Rs.500,00000000(INR) and the film would be a milestone to having very huge business in only two weeks.

3. ANOTHER PREDICTION CAME TRUE(DELHI STATE ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS- 2015):
========================================================
One Year ago at the same time in the same month(feb 2014) when Mr. ARVIND KEJARIWAL has resigned from CHIEF MINISTER of DELHI(INDIA) i had predicted that surely he will back as a C.M. of delhi and again on 4th Feb 2015 i confirmed it that he will make big hit/big shoot in the last moment and today on 14 th feb 2015 it became true when he has got tremendous success in this election.

4. ANOTHER PREDICTION CAME TRUE(ON 15TH FEB 2015):
====================================

As Predicted for INDIA TO WIN OVER PAKISTAN IN CRICKET WORLD CUP-2015 came true when INDIA beat Pakistan in ADELEAD on 15th feb 2015.v

lovfragrance loveadviser

lovfragrance loveadviser

*************❀♥♥❀♥♥❀MY TENDENCY ❀♥♥❀♥♥❀* *************
LoVe and relationship
**Past life
**Career
**Soul mate
**Marriage & Divorce
**Jobs
**Social life
**Studying and knowledge
**Sport
**House / home
**Daily life
**Dream
** Virtual relationship
**Emotions and feelings
**Issue breakup
**Same sex relationship
**Pregnancy
**New and old age problems
**Health
**Future
**Family
**Money and Finance
**Past and Future relation
**Dreams reader

I AM A PSYCHIC RELATIONSHIP EXPERT OF 15 YEARS, I DO NOT GUESS OR CON!. I AM ACCURATE
AND HONEST. MY WORK IS GUIDED BY MY CONSCIENCE

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

NOW 2000+ MEMBERS HELPED!! TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS/CHEATING/JOBS & FINANCES/ TIME FRAMES/FUTURE READINGS/STRAIGHTFORWARD

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be. DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! LOVE and LIGHT to you ALL!!!!! :)

TAROT READINGS WITH TIME FRAMES!!!!!
LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS READINGS!!!!
GENERAL READINGS!!!
PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE!!!

PRIVATE E-MAIL READINGS AVAILABLE!!!!! APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

HIGH LEVEL OF ACCURACY AND FABULOUS TESTIMONIALS!!!!!!
MANY ORANUM CAN VOUCH FOR ME!!!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 39 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a FIRM BELIEVER in continuing education and investing in yourself!!! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me th

Fuzzy Kirk

Fuzzy Kirk

Hi everyone!~ I am back online in Free Chat area.

Moriah

Moriah uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Maybe the question is not what life gives you, but rather what you may give to life . . . . .

Beautiful Bright Blessings

M

Faith24

Faith24 uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

As well as your twin flame, other people in your life can be soulmates. These are friends, family, and even pets who are essential to your wellbeing and spiritual growth. Your twin flame and your soulmates will push you to fulfill your purpose in life, to learn life lessons, such as how to be humble, how to be brave or how to show kindness. Join me now!

lovfragrance loveadviser

lovfragrance loveadviser

LoVe and relationship
**Past life
**Career
**Soul mate
**Marriage & Divorce
**Jobs
**Social life
**Studying and knowledge
**Sport
**House / home
**Daily life
**Dream
** Virtual relationship
**Emotions and feelings
**Issue breakup
**Same sex relationship
**Pregnancy
**Health
**Future
**Family
**Money and Finance
**Dreams reader

I AM A PSYCHIC RELATIONSHIP EXPERT OF 15 YEARS, I DO NOT GUESS OR CON!. I AM ACCURATE

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

Something You want to share?NOW 2000+ MEMBERS HELPED!! TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS/CHEATING/JOBS & FINANCES/ TIME FRAMES/FUTURE READINGS/STRAIGHTFORWARD

HELLO THERE!!! I am so happy to have this amazing opportunity to do good and help as many people as possible!! I am thrilled to be able to help others on ALL LEVELS (Physically, Mentally, Emotionally,and Spiritually). I intend to provide a wide range of services to people from all over. I am a Professional Tarot Card reader also I do Oracle cards and Angel cards. I work with a pendulum and communicate with my spirit guides to provide yes or no answers to any question one might have. I am also an intuitive and clairaudient. I use these abilities along with the tarot and oracle cards to help with insight and clarity to life's questions and concerns. I work with crystals and chakras. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki Practitioner and I am able to send out distant healing to those who are in need or want. Reiki also heals on all levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual). I am an empath as well and am able to put myself in YOUR shoes and FEEL what others cannot. I would like to end by saying this, I CARE about YOU. Each and everyone reading this profile must remember that you ARE special and you are NEVER alone in this journey through life. YOU can DO anything and BE anything you wish to be. DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! LOVE and LIGHT to you ALL!!!!! :)

GENERAL READINGS!!!

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 39 years old from the United States. I am 100% Italian (half from Naples and the other half from Sicily). I discovered I had clairaudent abilities early on and developed that talent over the years.
I always wanted to help people like Superman and be able to heal those in need. Once I found out about Reiki I was hooked. I have received Reiki treatments myself and then started the training. I am currently a Reiki Master and Certified Reiki Practitioner. Meeting new people really does excite me and I really enjoy the spiritual counseling that I can provide. If i can make a difference in someones life then I know i did my job. I learned tarot cards over the years and then decided I was ready to do this professional to reach out to a large group of people and all over the world. That is why I love this Oranum format!!!
I would like everyone out there to know that when you go private with me and do a one on one it is about YOU and ONLY YOU!!! I am LOCKED IN and FOCUSED!!! This is a lot more than just a job for me, IT'S PERSONAL!!!
This is who I am and this is my calling. My spirituality is very near and dear to my heart.
I am also an avid reader and have a pretty big library on many spiritual subjects included Reiki and chakras and the Tarot. I also see auras and am very educated about the human energy system.
In private chat I will connect with your unique energy signature as I am an empath. That takes me less than 10 seconds and then I lay out the cards in their appropriate spread. This provides us with a high level of accuracy and much better clarity and direction moving forward. I will however, read just psychically and with my clairaudent abilities alone if you prefer that sort of method of reading. Also I have about five spirit guides that I can connect with for use with my pendulum for yes or no questions as well as confirmation on a particular answer or issue. I do also work with crystals and chakra stones for meditation and healing. These are all tried and trusted methods of divination and healing that go back centuries. I am TRULY HONORED to be able to use these techniques for enlightenment and guidance along with being about to heal people on all levels. :)

My readings are VERY positive and it is about the TRUTH. I do not sugar-coat anything. I believe in open and sincere lines of communication between myself and the person I am giving the reading too. I have always been told that I have strong radiant energy and I love projecting that bright love and light onto others!! I believe that everyone has such unlimited potential that they need to tap into and sometimes people need a good boost the get them going. I am here to get you BACK ON TRACK and to give it a push where its needed.

I must tell all of you that I am a FIRM BELIEVER in continuing education and investing in yourself!!! I am continually staying fresh with the material I study and am big into self-improvement. Not only does that make me become a better reader but it is CRUCIAL for PERSONAL GROWTH and SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT!!

Spiritual development is a life long process. One is never done with it all but makes progress and moves on to higher levels of being. We are truly spiritual beings on this earth experiencing things that we cannot experience in heaven because of a lack of a physical body and limited senses that our bodies with all wonders provide us with in life.

I always urge people to repeat to themselves on a daily basis words like positive energy, positive thinking, good karma, and Love and Light. This is what life is supposed to be about and we all can live like this day by day through helping ourselves and offering to help others. I am ready all locked in and ready to be of service to you all. I am very privileged and grateful when you allow me in and give me a chance to help steer you in the right direction. Together I believe there is no end to what we can do. If one is open and willing to receive a reading and to chance a foggy outlook to a bright and optimistic outlook, then THAT is where I come in.

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

NOW 2000+ MEMBERS HELPED!! TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS/CHEATING/JOBS & FINANCES/ TIME FRAMES/FUTURE READINGS/STRAIGHTFORWARD

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading this profile to allow me th

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

GENERAL READINGS!!!

lovfragrance loveadviser

lovfragrance loveadviser

LoVe and relationship
**Past life
**Career
**Soul mate
**Marriage & Divorce
**Jobs
**Social life
**Studying and knowledge
**Sport
**House / home
**Daily life
**Dream
** Virtual relationship
**Emotions and feelings
**Issue breakup
**Same sex relationship
**Pregnancy
**Health
**Future
**Family
**Money and Finance
**Dreams reader

lovfragrance loveadviser

lovfragrance loveadviser

*********SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES 1.99cr/min********
A reading I use my psychic skills in a straight forward manner to better peoples’ lives. I read energy and is guided by three spirit guides to help me give clear uncomplicated readings. It is my philosophy to help callers understand why they are where they are currently, and to provide them with choices to continue on a secure and happy journey in life. I do not need tools, but can read Tarots upon request. With my psychic gifts and abilities, i am able to read your past present and future, Learn how to work with your Soul Mate, or how to bring a Soul Mate into your life.

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

Something You want to share?NOW 2000+ MEMBERS HELPED!! TOP EXPERT PSYCHIC. LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS/CHEATING/JOBS & FINANCES/ TIME FRAMES/FUTURE READINGS/STRAIGHTFORWARD

GENERAL READINGS!!!

I THANK each and every one of you beautiful people for you time and attention for coming into my room and reading

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

GENERAL READINGS!!!

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

GENERAL READINGS!!!

MysticalMan

MysticalMan

GENERAL READINGS!!!

Show more  

online psychics

PsychicPower Prithy

۩۞۩๑ MANY PREDICTED EVENT OF FEB COMING TO PASS. MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR *QUALITY & VALUED...

Helped on: 20728

Psychic Maria

Here to assist you! ♥ Love/relationships - work/career - money/finances - marriage/family - health. Get your answer.

Helped on: 3721

Love Soulmate

❤❤ BEST RATE ❤ ❤ WITH GREAT LOVE SOUL MATE PSYCHIC❤ ❤ ... I am a natural gifted psychic through blood. I come from a very long line...

Helped on: 1627

SEHEREZADA Monika

FEBRUARY SPECIAL OFFER! TOP RATED PSYCHIC. NO SUGARCOATING! HIGH PRECISION! PLEASE CONTACT ME ONLY IF YOU REALLY NEED HELP! I...

Helped on: 12537

ProbSolver

*****ONLY 1.99***** *PREDICTIONS DO HAPPEN* *BRING BACK YOUR EX* *TRUSTED READINGS*

Helped on: 397