Helped on 1,064,398 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
UK-PSYCHIC MALCOLM

UK-PSYCHIC MALCOLM

Thank You Malcolm

Malcolm as GREAT.....This was my first physic done and was right on point thus far.....I will give an update after some time has passed. Thanks Again Malcolm~!

D........................

countess starella

countess starella

DEMO IN PROGRESS POP IN!!!!!!!!!!!

countess starella

countess starella

HAPPY END OF JULY MAGICAL ONES. SEE YOU ABOUT 2 PM USA EASTERN ON THURSDAY ABOUT 9 HOURS FROM NOW. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Nyssa

Nyssa

hey guys...come in come in, be here for about hour or two special price today 1,99 ;) come get ur clairity

Nigam Fahim

Nigam Fahim

Hey friend i am back in free chat room comes and join me for any help i will help u truly

countess starella

countess starella

IN FREE CHAT FOR AWHILE. WAITING TO HELP YOU! COME AND SAY HELLO. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, WHATEVER IT IS, MAKE LIGHT OF IT. WILL YOU REMEMBER HOW MUCH TIME YOU LOST OVER IT WHEN YOU ARE BACK ON YOUR PLANET IN YOUR ETHEREAL FORM??!! HERE FOR A FEW HOURS. COME AND SAY HELLO, DEAR ONES. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

4 hours ago Cool  
John Dennis
John Dennis
I know it will only be a small time but for those of us still here it seems like eternity.
4 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
countess starella

countess starella

SENDING MAGICAL JOYS YOUR WAY. SEE YOU ABOUT MIDNIGHT USA EASTERN TIME RIGHT AFTER TRANSFORMATION TALK RADIO WITH JOHN G. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

John Dennis
John Dennis
It was interesting hearing about the rocks and items written on them.
5 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
countess starella

countess starella

THANKS FOR A LOVELY DAY! SEE YOU ABOUT MIDNIGHT RIGHT AFTER TRANSFORMATION TALK RADIO WITH JOHN G. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

HELLO ANGELS! HERE IN FREE CHAT FOR YOU WITH A BILLION ANSWERS. PRACTICAL WISDOM , POSITIVE TRANSFORMATION! SEE YOU SOON. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

Description:

"WHEN A MAN DIES A LIBRARY IS LOST." AMADOU HAMPATE BA, MALI. YES! EACH OF US IS A WALKING LIBRARY. WRITE YOUR MEMOIRS AND WRITE WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT THOSE WHO HAVE ASCENDED AND ALL WILL BE IMMORTAL! HERE FOR A FEW HOURS. WAITING TO DAZZLE YOU WITH THE MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

LoveGuidePsy

LoveGuidePsy

back in free chat again!

Nigam Fahim

Nigam Fahim

Hey friend i am back in free chat room comes and join me for any help i will help u truly

AdvisorGina2

AdvisorGina2

I AM NOW IN ONLINE AREA COME IN AND GET YOUR FULL LIFE READING TODAY Past,Present,Future,Career,Love,Relationships And Many More

countess starella

countess starella

WILL BE HERE FOR A LITTLE LONGER THEN BACK ON WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON ABOUT 3 PM USA EASTERN TIME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

Description:

"BEFORE YOU TAKE ANOTHER STEP, STEP BACK INTO YOURSELF. IF YOU CAN GOVERN YOURSELF AND BE YOUR OWN MASTER, YOURS IS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND EVERYTHING WITHIN IT." PAUL FLEMING, GERMANY, 1600'S. SELF-MASTERY! ONE OF THE GREAT SECRETS TO LOVING THE UNIVERSE. HERE FOR A FEW HOURS. COME AND SHARE SOME JOY. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Tarotflavour Nicky

Tarotflavour Nicky

Hello dear Friends, today I will be online almost all day and available for Private Readings!!! You can check my schedule and come to see me in the FreeChat! TOP RATED BULGARIAN PSYCHIC AND PRIEST ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS ON ORANUM! COME AND UNLOCK YOUR FUTURE AND DESTINY NOW!!!
What others tell for me:
♫♫♫Omg,Nicky is amazing,he gets straight to the point,no messing abt,he was spot on with what he told me,im really pleased with my pvt reading,i totally recommend Tarotflavor,i give Nicky 10/10,he is fabulous,many blessings Nicky and thank u so much xx -----mammamia20--------
Check my other testimonials as well!!! Blessings to ALL see you SOON! ♫♫♫

1 day ago Comment Cool  
Tarotflavour Nicky

Tarotflavour Nicky

Hello dear Friends, today I will be online almost all day and available for Private Readings!!! You can check my schedule and come to see me in the FreeChat! TOP RATED BULGARIAN PSYCHIC AND PRIEST ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS ON ORANUM! COME AND UNLOCK YOUR FUTURE AND DESTINY NOW!!!
What others tell for me:
♫♫♫Omg,Nicky is amazing,he gets straight to the point,no messing abt,he was spot on with what he told me,im really pleased with my pvt reading,i totally recommend Tarotflavor,i give Nicky 10/10,he is fabulous,many blessings Nicky and thank u so much xx -----mammamia20--------
Check my other testimonials as well!!! Blessings to ALL see you SOON! ♫♫♫

countess starella

countess starella

WILL CATCH YOU TUESDAY NIGHT ABOUT MIDNIGHT USA EASTERN! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

2 days ago Cool  
countess starella
countess starella
WONDERFUL! SO SO HAPPY TO KNOW YOU!
1 day ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
countess starella

countess starella

ORANUM BLOG 10 7/29/14 GALAXY

ODE TO A UNIQUE MOTHER. LONG AGO A LITTLE CREATURE EMERGED ON PLANET EARTH. SOMEHOW BORN INTO A VERY UNUSUAL FAMILY, WONDERFUL IN ITS OWN WAY BUT A FAMILY COMPLETELY UNABLE TO SEE THE REAL MAGIC AND POTENTIAL OF LITTLE BABY GALAXY. SO GALAXY BEGAN AT ABOUT AGE 3 TO CREATE A WORLD OF HER OWN. THROUGH CREATIVE PURSUITS AND ENDEAVORS SHE FOUND HER AUDIENCE AND
"FAMILY". SHE BEGAN TO STUDY MUSIC, DANCE, COSTUMING, AND THE ART OF STAYING HAPPY IN A LESS THAN ENCOURAGING ATMOSPHERE. SOMETHING THAT CONFIRMS THE RELENTLESS DRIVE OF UNCONTROLLED DNA IS THAT ALTHOUGH AT THIS YOUNG AGE GALAXY WAS SHOWN THE DISADVANTAGE OF SURROUNDING YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO DO NOT "GET YOU", IT TOOK MANY MANY DECADES BEFORE SHE REALLY STARTED TO SET THE BOUNDARIES AGAINST LESS THAN POSITIVE PEOPLE.

LET US FOCUS ON THIS ASPECT OF THE STORY. UNFORTUNATELY, ONE CAN NEVER BE EXACTLY SURE WHAT DYNAMICS WILL BE IN THE EARTH FAMILY. BUT, AS YOU WELL KNOW, SOME OF THE LEAST FUN AND MOST COMPLICATED OF ALL OUR EXPERIENCES HAPPEN THERE! WELL JUST HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW WHO FEEL LOVED AND HONORED AND VALIDATED AND UNDERSTOOD BY THEIR BIRTH FAMILIES? NOT UNLESS THEY ARE EXPERTS AT PUTTING THE FUN IN DYSFUNCTIONAL! THAT IS ONE OF THE KEYS HERE. IF ONLY WE WERE TAUGHT WHILE YOUNG HOW TO LAUGH IF SOMEONE DOES NOT GET US. AND HOW TO SAY "SO SORRY, I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW" WHEN UNFAVORABLE VIBRATIONS ARE RAINING DOWN ON US FROM LESS THAN KIND PEOPLE. WELL START NOW. START ASKING YOURSELF WHY YOU THINK YOU OWE ANYONE THE PRIVILEGE OF NOT BEING NICE TO YOU!

YOUR FIRST DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY IS TO YOURSELF. LEARN FROM THE GREAT WEALTH OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO YOU. MORE THAN AT ANY TIME IN HISTORY IT IS JUST FINE TO BE YOURSELF AND TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF SO THAT YOU CAN BE LIBERATED FROM THE TRAP OF NOT BEING LOVED OR HONORED. I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO LOVE AND HONOR YOURSELF SO THAT NO ONE CAN INTERFERE WITH YOUR PEACE OR BALANCE OR HAPPINESS. THESE TRUTHS HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO ME FROM COUNTLESS CHANNELINGS AND SPIRIT GUIDES THROUGHOUT MILLENNIA. THIS AMAZING WEBSITE GIVES YOU A SPECTACULAR OPPORTUNITY EVERY DAY AND NIGHT TO CONNECT WITH PEOPLE WHO SEE THE TRUE AND POWERFUL "YOU". HERE YOU GET A TYPE OF VALIDATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT WHICH YOU NEED AND DESERVE! LET ME GUIDE YOU ON THIS INCREDIBLE JOURNEY. LOVE , COUNTESS STARELLA

Borostyan LoveHeart
Borostyan LoveHeart
:) Oh, it was awesome, thank you for posting it, it touches my heart so much! :) I have just become an André Stern Fan - he talks about similar things, do you know him?
21 hours ago   Cool
countess starella
countess starella
I DO KNOW A LITTLE OF HIM. WILL LEARN MORE. MANY MANY THANKS!
13 hours ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left

Show more  

Online Psychics

Clarity Love

✫ACCURATE&FREQUENT READER✫ LOVE&RELATIONSHIP✫ ✫SAMSEX✫BREAKUP✫ ✫JOBS✫TIME FRAME✫ ✫HEALER✫BEST TESTIMONIALS✫

Helped on: 774

Intuitive Natalie

★INTERNATIONAL PSYCHIC★ CLEAR & ACCURATE PREDICTIONS★POWERFUL READINGS ★BORN INTUITIVE, EMPATH & CLAIRVOYANT with OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE using...

Helped on: 6477

UK-PSYCHIC MALCOLM

I WILL NOT ONLY REVEAL YOUR PATH THROUGH THE GATEWAY OF YOUR LIFE, I will also guide you to the next steps you need to make for a fuller and happier life.

Helped on: 3649

Tangelique

NO TOOLS ♥ TIMELINES ♥ TAROT ♥ THE TRUTH... fast and accurate responses to your questions

Helped on: 1469

Unicorn Psychic

INTERNATIONAL PSYCHIC MEDIUM I am someone you can TRUST to give you the TRUTH about any situation. Free chat is just that open light...

Helped on: 2897