Helped on 1,305,640 Tested Psychics

premium content

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
SHREE BALAJEE

SHREE BALAJEE

vedic astro reading by planet energy chart, with intuition

about relationship combination..
about couple matching chart.
finance, money matter...
is your partner your soul-met ...
join in pvt chat ....
your happiness is my peace

Gloria Knows

Gloria Knows

*MY SPECIALTIES:
-PAST/PRESENT/FUTURE
-LOVE
-MARRIAGE
-RELATIONSHIP
-TWIN FLAMES
-SOUL MATES
-BUSINESS
-JOB Seeker
-CAREER
-ACTIVATION of the ENERGY OF LOVE, MONEY and PROSPERITY

18 minutes ago Comment Cool  
Zuggie

Zuggie uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

👢 SOULFUL 👢 SWEET 👢 SPEEDY

👢 VISION, INSIGHT & INFUSION

👢 "HIDDEN SPARKLER" On ORANUM

👢 SPIRITUAL START👢UPS

👢 A JOB OR A CALLING?

👢 SPIRITUAL DIY PROJECTS

👢 POSITIVE TRANSITIONS

👢 NO FEAR-BASED THOUGHTS

👢 RELEASE HEALTH TOXINS

👢 FIND WORLDLY WEALTH

👢 CREATIVE & BENEFICIAL

👢 RELATIONSHIP MAGNETISM

👢 LIFE PATH

👢 LOVE

👢 FORGIVE--MEDITATE & TRUST

👢 PLUG-IN TO YOUR PASSIONS

👢 LIFTING VIBRATIONS FOR YOUR LIFE'S MINISTRY

👢 WORKING WITH KINDNESS

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

💎 SPIRITUAL WISDOM 💎 GREAT MIN, RATE FOR PROVEN PREDICTION TO COME TO PASS.
3 TO 5 MINS WITH ME OR HOW EVER LONG YOU WANT. WITH ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND.
*************************************************************************************
FAST AND VERY ASURING CLEAR ANSWERS AND DETAILS AND VERY ACCURATE...WORLD WIDE KNOWN ✰ PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAMES. READINGS ON MARRIAGES, LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER,AND EVERYTHING ELCE...........................................................................................................................
AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWERS AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
IF YOU NEED TO OR WANT TO??
✰ 1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
✰ 2. CAN WE RESTORE ? PASSION ? FEELINGS ? ROMANCE ? SEX ? TRUST ? COMMITMENT ?
✰ 3. CAN I REVEAL ? WHAT ? WHOM ? WHEN ? WHY ?
✰ 4. CAN WE GAIN PEACE WEALTH AND HAPPINESS ?
✰ 5. CAN I STOP A RELATIONSHIP YOU KNOW SHOULD NOT BE ?
✰ 6. CAN I STOP BREAK-UPS
✰ 7. CAN I STOP DIVORCE ?
✰ 8.CAN I STOP SEPERATION ?
✰ 9. ? CHEATING-LIEING-ARGUING
✰ 10.LONG DISTANCE/INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS?
✰ 11.INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
✰ 12.Reunite Lovers/Spouses/Familys
Work and Career
Love life
Should I give up & let go and move on?
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Prosperity and manifesting abundance
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Connection with Ones that Crossed Over
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Remove evil eye from you and loved ones
Spell casting rituals
Stop A EX'LOVER OR EX'SPOUSE From interfering in your relationship/ life.
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
? IS HE CHEATING AND WANT TO LEAVE ME?
? CAN OR WILL WE EVER BE?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON OR SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF IT ? SEE ANY OF US IN PRIVATE CHAT.
?ARE WE GOING TO WORK OUT OR ARE WE JUST FILLERS FOR EACH OTHER?
AM I WASITING MY TIME AND MY LIFE WITH THIS ISSUES ? THIS PERSON ? THIS CAREER?
GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. HAVE THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU MOST, HAVE THE HAPPINESS YOU WANT.

************************************************************************************** R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆☆ R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆

**************************************************************************************
YOU WANT TO KNOW REALLY IF HE or SHE LOVES ONLY YOU ?

WANT TO LET IT GO AND MOVE ON TO BE WITH SOME ONE YOU REALLY LOVE AND THEY LOVE YOU MAKE YOU HAPPY?

WANT TO CHANGE YOUR WORK OR CAREER ?
YOU WANT HONEST ANSWERS? SEEK THEM AND HAVE CLARITY AND LIVE LIFE HAPPY TO YOUR FULLEST.

Gloria Knows

Gloria Knows uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Come and join me for your private reading

57 minutes ago Comment Cool  
Gloria Knows

Gloria Knows

*MY SPECIALTIES:
-PAST/PRESENT/FUTURE
-LOVE
-MARRIAGE
-RELATIONSHIP
-TWIN FLAMES
-SOUL MATES
-BUSINESS
-JOB Seeker
-CAREER

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
Gloria Knows

Gloria Knows

back in free chat after private after reading in private

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

3 TO 5 MINS WITH ME OR HOW EVER LONG YOU WANT. WITH ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND.
*************************************************************************************
FAST AND VERY ASURING CLEAR ANSWERS AND DETAILS AND VERY ACCURATE...WORLD WIDE KNOWN ✰ PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAMES. READINGS ON MARRIAGES, LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER,AND EVERYTHING ELCE...........................................................................................................................
AM HERE TO GIVE YOU CLARITY STRAIGHT TO POINT AND I WASTE NO TIME. ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. I GUARANTEE HONEST ANSWERS AND NO SUGAR COATING.. BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF IS WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH OTHERS:)))
✰ 1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
Work and Career
Love life
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Spell casting rituals
I WILL HELP YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ELEMENTS YOU NEED TO SELF CLEANS THE HOME YOUR SELF AND BALANCE YOU CHAKRAS:)
STOP THINKING OR WONDERING OR LOSING SLEEP AND GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW :) I'M HERE FOR YOU AND WAITING TO GO PRIVATE CHAT... SPECIAL IS ON..MORE THEN HALF OFF !!!
LIFE COACHING TO HELP YOU IN ALL WAYS. NEW CHANGES - NEW CHOICES- NEW MOVES- NEW DIRECTIONS .....
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?
STOP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU CAN NOT . STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE .DO WHAT YOU NEED TO FOR YOUR SELF TO ACHIEVE AND LIVE LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.
WHY WASTE TIME AND GETTING YOUR SELF THINKING DOSE HE/SHE ? WILL WE? CAN WE? ARE WE?
THINKING ABOUT IT AND LETTING IT GET TO YOU AND MAKING YOU SAD-MAD-UPSET-UNBALANCED-NEGATIVE, IS NOT THE WAY TO DO . IF YOU REALY WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON OR SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF IT ? SEE ANY OF US IN PRIVATE CHAT.
GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. HAVE THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU MOST, HAVE THE HAPPINESS YOU WANT.

************************************************************************************** R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆☆ R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! R E A D ! ☆

**************************************************************************************

WANT TO LET IT GO AND MOVE ON TO BE WITH SOME ONE YOU REALLY LOVE AND THEY LOVE YOU MAKE YOU HAPPY?

YOU WANT HONEST ANSWERS? SEEK THEM AND HAVE CLARITY AND LIVE LIFE HAPPY TO YOUR FULLEST.

LOVEPSYCHIC9

LOVEPSYCHIC9

RECENT STUNNING TESTIMONIALS OF PREDICTIONS HAPPENED ARE THE SOLID PROOF OF MY ASTOUNDING ACCURACY***STUNNING FEEDBACKS***. LOOK AT MY EXTREME ACCURACY REGARDING TIMEFRAMES AND MY PREDICTIONS AS THEY HAPPENED. REPEATED CLIENTS.YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT MY EXTREME ACCURACY, THESE ARE THE RECENT REVIEWS. READ THEM AND JUDGE YOURSELF:I DON'T CLAIM I PROVE MYSELF,COUNT AND COMPARE they are not one or two they are in thousandss

Luella63:

I just wanted to chime in my agreement with all others. I have paid all kind of money about the same situation for the past 3 years, some reader was okay but I must say he is the best I ever seen on Oranum. I had my first reading with him in December 2014 after I had spoken with some of my regular readers that had a different read on my situation. How wonderful it is to finally find a psychic that truly have saw into my situation and what he predicted is now in progress. The person who I wanted better communication with is miraculous beginning to happen within the timeline he gave me in my reading. It blew me away when I saw this happening I did not know what to say. It is a great relief to me to see this happening and make me more excited about each day of my life and especially February since that is my birthday month. I just want you to know I appreciate you so much and you have taken a great burden off of me. Pray many blessings to you.

Robbin
As I mentioned to you, your prediction for New Years Eve came true. You have no idea how happy and content I am. I will not lie, it was 7 pm New Years eve and I was starting to be doubtful then my door bell rings and *smiles*. Your predictions for the coming year have me giddy and hopeful. 2015 is, as you predicted, going to be 'OUR' year. I'm excited....beyond excited for the coming year. Thank you Sean, so very much!

Dawn
LP told me back in November that something would happen in the last week of December and its finally happening exactly what the way he said it. Thank you for being there. He is wonderful and quick. Never changes what he sees. He is wonderful. Blessing to you and your family. Happy New Year if I don't speak with you this week. Will keep you posted.

Aimee Pearcy:

This man is absolutely incredible! He made a lot of predictions for me with regards to my love life and so far they have all come to pass! A man who I honestly never thought I would hear from again has come back into my life and things are just amazing! Loving life! LP9 is the most wonderful psychic, come to this lovely man, you will not be dissapointed! Thank you once again! :) x

Brian:
Wow, how things change. How he can see into the future. He has been correct regarding everything to date and predicted every event point by point. It is amazing the truth and sincerity. He said things would turn around and we would become stronger by the end of December and we have. I cannot say enough. Never hesitate to contact him, especially if you really want to know the TRUTH/FUTURE!

Brian
In one weeks time ALL of the predictions he told me 2 months ago will or have the opportunity of coming true! I will disclose all the outcomes in my next message, but I will say this now he has been accurate on everything to date!!! He gave me hope when I had none!

Sarah
Wow!! He's really my real psychic. His prediction about my career and the timeframe its exactly what he told me. He told me that its permanent and not through agency.I got my job which he told me I would get it in the 4th week of Nov. that I would be happy and get promoted within 6 months which I could not wait. As I have my training his right is the job that I really enjoy that is consistent of my strength. Out of all psychic that I talk to he's the only one that completely right. He described it perfectly. Now Im really looking forward for the rest such as getting promoted and able to buy car house because of the salary I will be making. Wow he's really good and he makes me motivated to look what ahead of me especially to all the prediction of what he told me. He's not wasting my money at all. Love him very much.

Charlie901:

LP9 has given me crucial guidance for a year now. Many predictions have come to pass and he is usually spot on with the feelings of myself and my lover. He has helped me to get trough a very rough period in my life, which I am very greatful for. I recommend you his services.

Lotus:
LP gave a prediction of contact with my ex in a previous reading which came true so I'm hoping that his prediction today will also eventuate. Thanks LP

allbright Novado | 2014-12-24 18:54:52

So he said third week of december. And it happened on dec 21st. Exactly third week. Just as predicted.

LOVEPSYCHIC9

LOVEPSYCHIC9

RECENT STUNNING TESTIMONIALS OF PREDICTIONS HAPPENED ARE THE SOLID PROOF OF MY ASTOUNDING ACCURACY***STUNNING FEEDBACKS***. LOOK AT MY EXTREME ACCURACY REGARDING TIMEFRAMES AND MY PREDICTIONS AS THEY HAPPENED. REPEATED CLIENTS.YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT MY EXTREME ACCURACY, THESE ARE THE RECENT REVIEWS. READ THEM AND JUDGE YOURSELF:I DON'T CLAIM I PROVE MYSELF,COUNT AND COMPARE they are not one or two they are in thousandss

kathy
LOVEPSYCHIC9 You are the best, I saw many psychics here but whatever you predicted HAPPENED. I am truly happy that I met you and you made my life.There is no need to look for another psychic. When you give LP9 a try, you will be amazed, and your search will end as he will lead you towards your destiny

grace
wow predictions happened right exactly within the timeframe. What he said exactly happened as it was planned by God and LOVEPSYCHIC9 told me. Superb talented Extremely accurate reader xxx

Barb
OMG!!!!He is the best on oranum. He said to me that i would find love in this month of november and i found my man. He told me that i would get promotion in my job and I got promotion. I am shocked how accurate he is. Give him the chance and see his shocking accuracy.

Shirley
HIS ALL PREDICTIONS FOR ME CAME TRUE AS I HAVE BEEN COMING TO HIM SINCE 2011, WHAT HE SAID ALL HAPPENED. HE IS QUITE TRUSTED VERY BEST HERE. YOU SHOULD NOT SEE AROUND BUT COME TO HIM HE IS THE REAL DEAL. I LOVE HIM

Sarah
Wow!! He's really my real psychic. His prediction about my career and the timeframe its exactly what he told me. He told me that its permanent and not through agency.I got my job which he told me I would get it in the 4th week of Nov. that I would be happy and get promoted within 6 months which I could not wait. As I have my training his right is the job that I really enjoy that is consistent of my strength. Out of all psychic that I talk to he's the only one that completely right. He described it perfectly. Now Im really looking forward for the rest such as getting promoted and able to buy car house because of the salary I will be making. Wow he's really good and he makes me motivated to look what ahead of me especially to all the prediction of what he told me. He's not waisting my money at all. Love him very much

Natalie
Lovepsychic9 you predicted that my bf would come back to me in the last week of this November, and he called me to say that he loves me. I am amazed that I met you here. You have never changed your predictions as the others do. 20000 stars!!!!

Tammy UK | 2014-12-01 12:23:12
Tammy
HIS ALL PREDICTIONS HAPPENED FOR ME HE IS THE MAN OF HIS WORDS STANDS ON THEM STRONGLY SUPERB!!!

pirre greece | 2014-12-02 06:04:38

THE BEST OF THE BEST WOW HE IS AMAZING EXTREMELY ACCURATE IN MY SITUATION THOUGH IT WAS VERY COMPLICATED BUT HE HAS BLOWN ME AWAY. LOVE THAT

perfectpurple Washington | 2014-12-02 06:00:49

Outstanding and awesome session as always. Lovepsychic9 is just wonderful and always correct in every prediction and insight he has given me about my life, especially on matters of the heart. He excels in this area, and I don't think there is any psychic in the world who is better than him when it comes to answering your questions on how someone truly feels about you..... He is the real thing and the very very BEST!!! :) :).

lotus1960 FL | 2014-12-02 05:57:53

Awesome and wonderful session as always. I first came to LOVEPSYCHIC9 with a very complicated issue of the heart and he was able to tell me exactly what the other person felt about me and what the best course of action was.... I have listened to him and now my life is so much better and happier. His predictions have been 100% accurate and he is real thing and the BEST psychic anywhere! :).

Elaine Chichago | 2014-12-02 05:54:33

Awesome and wonderful session as always. LP9 is a truly amazing and gifted psychic, and his predictions are always 100% accurate. I have never been disappointed in two years. He always tells you the truth and his guidance is invaluable! I always leave every session feeling happier and positively energized. I highly recommend him!! :)

Escape world | 2014-12-02 05:50:57

Amazing with timelines and predictions and will never waste your time. Gives you the predictions and no unwanted advises. He has predicted a major shift in a situation for November and just 2 weeks back it seemed unlikely and now i'm beginning to feel what he said will happen.

Elby Ny | 2014-12-02 05:48:16

LOVEPSYCH9's time frame on "contact from a certain someone" is quite accurate. He proved correct thrice in the past.He is the best here

Charlie
I trust LP9 fully. Predictions have come to pass and shown that wonderful man is a true guide. Thank you once again

twin101
HE IS ALWAYS ACCURATE AS HIS PREDICTIONS HAPPEN FOR ME THROUGH OUT A YEAR. FAST TYPIST DETAILED AND TO THE POINT

Jazzy
past 2 predictions came true in the exact time frame he predicted. he's extremely good. fingers crossed his long term predictions also unfold. Thanks!

Tasha
Your prediction of getting my job happened Lp!!! I am quite happy now and satisfied that i have found you here and you have saved me from the sadness and disappointments You are greatttt

jessi
LP9 is the one i can trust only here. He is helping me in my relationship... and I trust in him. His several predictions happened for me . Dont waste time here and there only call him for help.

LOVEPSYCHIC9

LOVEPSYCHIC9

HERE IS THE LONG LIST OF MY PREDICTIONS HAPPENED RECENTLY. COUNT AND COMPARE IT .===================(MY TESTIMONIALS ARE THE SOLID PROOF OF MY ASTOUNDING ACCURACY & ACCURATE TIMEFRAMES)======================
I make BOLD,SPECIFIC PREDICTIONS & stand by them because they almost ALWAYS HAPPEN. My testimonials are the great proof of my ASTOUNDING ACCURACY.

1- onelastbreath:_

lovepsychic9! you made many predictions about my career and about a court issue in september this year. I just want to say that all your predictions came true one by one... i had readings with other psychics and their prédictions wasn't right... you are the only one who made prédictions about my career who were true...and guess what i win at court last week exactly like you said!!
Thank you again and continue your good work!

2-WINGTIP,USA

HIS PREDICTIONS HAVE HAPPENED. HE IS TRUE BLUE AND HONEST, A DEEPLY SPIRITUAL MAN... I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND GETTING A READING FROM HIM, YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY!! TY SEAN OXOXO

3-FATIMAH:

LP9 is like a "spiritual father". If you seek truth/clarity, look no further. I have read with others but LP9 is the most accurate. I've seen his predictions happen in my life already with timeframes included and now I am eagerly looking forward to the new year because of him.

4-lilablack :

Omg omg omg. You were a million times right. You have been saying for months that Feburary is our month and weeks that he would reach out to me on Valentine's day. Well here we are...ten minutes into California VDay - I am literally cross country from him...and he reaches out after over a month of not talking to talk about something random. I am so happy I could cry. Thank you so much.

5-whit,Canada:
wow!!! so much information in such a short amount of time! he was spot on with the new development and consistent with the previous reading! i'm literally blown away at the rate that he connects and delivers answers! insanely fast typing. don't bother going anywhere but with Sean. he won't disappoint you or waste your $!

6- Robbin.Queenland:

your predictions are starting to come true! I'm excited for the future and for the rest to come true. Thank you Sean!

7-rattail,Casonova:

"THIS MAN!!!Is the REAL DEAL!!!!I have had three readings with him.1.to ask my question 2. For reassurance and 3.His prediction came ultimately TRUE!It is a MUST to consult in this psychic!You will not be disappointed!You will not have wasted your time or money!!!Look no further!I have wasted time and money on many psychics and all i needed to do was come right here!!! Thank you so much! You are the best!"

8-evolve:

I simply adore you. Your predictions come true over and over and over again. You are worth more than what you are charging. All my love. If there is a reader anyone should ever save their monies to speak to, it should be him.

9-coconut1980,Brooklyn:

Thank you, my love. You are amazing as always. Your past predictions have come to pass, I'm sure these will also."

10- Charlie
Great readings all along and a crucial prediction has come to pass! Go to LP9 if you need answers. You will not be disappointed!

11- Blonde
Not even kidding, while I was having my reading with him and him telling me what will happen, it happened!!!!! He is so amazing!!! If i could give him 10 stars I would. Thanx sir

12- Sally Lovegrove

You were right again Sean! You predicted that communication would be restored between us in the first two weeks of October, and it has been. And you also said that i was a misunderstanding that we hadn't spoken - right again! I hope everything else you predicted today comes together as everything else has. See you soon.

13-Merkabah:
Wonderful! Great! Awesome! Glad he is back and always wish him the best. Even though a lot has changed for me, Sean was totally in stride with his insights and predictions. It's very amazing that he normally sees things similar to other great psychics that I have spoken to, even about the latest situation. However, he always adds more specifics and depth, and he has been consistently more right than most everyone else.

14-Blonde:

LP9 is probably one of the best readers on here. Evere single prediction he has ever made for me, has come to pass. He is very easy to talk to and I believe every word he says. Thank you so much. 5 stars *****

15-Shalang
Great reader, encouraging, precise, accurate and truly what he foretold happened the next day. All in the mind and how we change our perspective to turn things around. Highly recommend him to anyone.

16-Mitch

His prediction came true 100%!!!! Spot on and fantastic to seek guidance from. Very quick. He told me of an encounter I would have the beginning of the month AND it just happened. One I have been waiting for over 5 months! 5 Stars!!!!

17-Brian
I can not say enough! So much has come through take he told me would. He said that while she has not been talking with you she has been thinking of you and how she misses you. She is deciding how important you and your relationship really was. Not more than 1 day after my door bell was ringing and it was her! Later that night we talked and without saying anything to her she said almost the exact words and conveyed the exact feelings as he said she would have. He predicted that she wanted to get closer and she has made efforts different from the past to foster a new beginning. It is just amazing!

18-Sara
his three predictions have come true for me and i am so happy don't waste your chance and talk to him he is the real deal superb

19-Carol
i am quite happy that he predicted that my lover would be back, and he is back know.I am flying in the air at this time and feeling very happy.and love u lp9

***** My predictions have come true as I don't give false hopes but the Truth. I don't waste your time but tell as it is. *****

Gloria Knows

Gloria Knows

*MY SPECIALTIES:
-PAST/PRESENT/FUTURE
-LOVE
-MARRIAGE
-RELATIONSHIP
-TWIN FLAMES
-SOUL MATES
-BUSINESS
-JOB Seeker
-CAREER

1 hour ago Comment Cool  
Zafirospain

Zafirospain

Zaffi is going to be online for a few hours!!!! Waiting for you!!

Healing Power

Healing Power

Hello to all come in to get clarity...I am in free chat..

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
SpiritAdvisr

SpiritAdvisr

♥ ♥ ♥ CURRENTLY ONLY $1.99/MIN! SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SESSION TODAY! AND GET CLARITY AND INSIGHT IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS

♥ Time Frame and Predictions
♥ Love/Relationship
♥ Career and Home Life
♥ Spiritual Coaching
♥ Spirit Guide Communication/ Messages
♥ Aura Readings and Chakra Readings
♥ Healing Sessions
♥ Dream Interpretation
♥ Past Life Readings

2 hours ago Comment Cool  
SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE :) BLESSED SUNDAY :) BE BACK ONLINE IN A HOUR OR SO. SEE YOU ALL THEN

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

✰ 1. CAN WE REUNITE ?
Work and Career
Love life
Same sex relationship
Break ups and Réunion
Sex and intimacy
Family and Home
Friends and Relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the Heart.
Marriage
Children
Chakra Balancing
Friends or Foe's
Past life regression
Spiritual channeling
Spiritual meditation
Remove spells
Spell casting rituals
? ARE WE MENT TO BE ?

Gloria Knows

Gloria Knows

hey everyone i am online join me for your private reading

2 hours ago Comment Cool  

Show more  

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

NO SALE NEEDED! ALWAYS A LOW RATE!! LET'S FIND REAL SOLUTIONS TOGETHER!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS...

Helped on: 28154

Naborara shahid

(One of Top 3 Expert)SEE AWESOME TESTIMONIALS Series Of OF PREDICTION HAPPENED*★13000+READINGS★MASTER IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP...

Helped on: 13238

Graham Elkin

Ask me ANYTHING! Every question has an answer & every problem has a solution! I'm Graham Elkin, energetic healer and...

Helped on: 7098

Love Heera The Psychic

❤☆Happy Hour☆❤.:)I PREDICT. TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!: Best❤ LOVE&CAREER reading!☆♥ Reading/...

Helped on: 9690

ocultlive

WELCOME in my chat room. LOOKING TO FIND YOUR SOULMATE? NEED THE RIGHT HELP IN YOUR LOVE LIFE?. Accurate And Honest Reader, Call Me...

Helped on: 18832